Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

After all if he was JFP's pet, then there is no compelling reason to keep propping him.

I'm actually thinking that AMcD must have been strongly in favor of JT having been cast as Billy despite the fact that he was/is a FOJ. If not, then she must feel somewhat sympathetic to the guy and realize that getting rid of him at the moment (or the earliest possible one) wouldn't make strategic sense at this time. With both JH and SBu leaving, the fact that other guys on the show like SeC, specifically, who is neither any romantic lead or a good actor, JM who has to be paired with the show's resident Good Girl Sexpot to prop him up (MCE, I'm looking at you and askin' where the fuck do YOU fit in?), they're down to really only about two other guys in this category, namely MR and DG (yeah, I know the Preverts hate Cane, but he's obviously got his fans) and BJ (and the rest of the Winters Clan who might as well be running the GCAC in '50s Jim Crow Alabama and only on every other Wednesday), so they need to stanch the hemorrhage of male *romantic* leads. That probably works to JT's benefit, along with every other male between the ages of about 28 to 48, but that might be a limited engagement only. I think JT is hoping fervently that one - just one stinkin' storyline, pleaaaazzzzeeesoapgods - will start working with the viewers so they begin to like quit hating him and wishing a meteor would crash down on CBS Studio City scoring a direct hit on him during taping one of his scenes like tomorrow.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Toomuchsoap said:

I'm actually thinking that AMcD must have been strongly in favor of JT having been cast as Billy despite the fact that he was/is a FOJ. If not, then she must feel somewhat sympathetic to the guy and realize that getting rid of him at the moment (or the earliest possible one) wouldn't make strategic sense at this time. With both JH and SBu leaving, the fact that other guys on the show like SeC, specifically, who is neither any romantic lead or a good actor, JM who has to be paired with the show's resident Good Girl Sexpot to prop him up (MCE, I'm looking at you and askin' where the fuck do YOU fit in?), they're down to really only about two other guys in this category, namely MR and DG (yeah, I know the Preverts hate Cane, but he's obviously got his fans) and BJ (and the rest of the Winters Clan who might as well be running the GCAC in '50s Jim Crow Alabama and only on every other Wednesday), so they need to stanch the hemorrhage of male *romantic* leads. That probably works to JT's benefit, along with every other male between the ages of about 28 to 48, but that might be a limited engagement only. I think JT is hoping fervently that one - just one stinkin' storyline, pleaaaazzzzeeesoapgods - will start working with the viewers so they begin to like quit hating him and wishing a meteor would crash down on CBS Studio City scoring a direct hit on him during taping one of his scenes like tomorrow.

You're correct. It's definitely working to others benefit. DG/Cane seems to be the biggest recipient of this shortage. He's been featured alot lately. BJ/Devon won't be allowed to benefit though. Like you said, Jim Crow in daytime limits him far more than whatever deficiencies some folks here seem to think he has in ability and height. Although he's been on/featured quite a bit himself these past 2/3 weeks. 

Billy should be contrite and accept what Jack does to him as his due. But instead he's playing dirty and getting back at jack like he doesn't deserve it. This show....

• Love 4

So it looks like -- in the promo -- the scenes described by JT as "romcom com" scenes with GT are her flailing around her wee office trying to get back the flash drive he took from her. He did also say she throws herself around (in his description of the romcomcom scenes).

He clearly doesn't know what romcom means (evidenced by the extra com). I think he meant slapstick comedy?

The funny thing is the Philly stans were confident these romcom scenes were Philly getting back together. lol.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, miamama said:

He clearly doesn't know what romcom means (evidenced by the extra com). I think he meant slapstick comedy?

Whatever it is, it's so inappropriate to even showcase Philly in this way, as if anything about them was ever humorous. Then again, this could be another example of how the show is trying to pretend it was all no big deal. "Nothing to see here, moving on" essentially.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Whatever it is, it's so inappropriate to even showcase Philly in this way, as if anything about them was ever humorous. Then again, this could be another example of how the show is trying to pretend it was all no big deal. "Nothing to see here, moving on" essentially.

That's what I think. The reality of the situation is Billy is using Phyllis to get info for B&S and she is going nuts trying to protect her and Jack's secret plans. It's hardly a Philly romantic moment.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, miamama said:

That's what I think. The reality of the situation is Billy is using Phyllis to get info for B&S and she is going nuts trying to protect her and Jack's secret plans. It's hardly a Philly romantic moment.

Yeah, but I don't trust this show. A mere weeks ago, she would have "accidentally" fallen into his crotch in a struggle over the flash drive. I'm sorry, Pratt damaged me.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Yeah, but I don't trust this show. A mere weeks ago, she would have "accidentally" fallen into his crotch in a struggle over the flash drive. I'm sorry, Pratt damaged me.

Lol. Me too. Though less than you because I'm fairly confident we are out of the Philly nightmare. The Villy stuff is very heavy handed and Phyllis is only about Jack now. Philly interact and I imagine will for some fan inciting reasons but otherwise they've been consistent since the reveal (and just before) with the dissolution of the grand Philly love. That's a solid month now.

• Love 5

This show, like B&B, suffers from a lack of interesting writing, good actors/actresses and good plots. Without all of those things in tandem, what do we have? Garbage that no one is interested in watching anymore. Hence, the demise of the soaps. I did love the days of the really good soaps and you all know which ones they were.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

This show, like B&B, suffers from a lack of interesting writing, good actors/actresses and good plots. Without all of those things in tandem, what do we have? Garbage that no one is interested in watching anymore. Hence, the demise of the soaps. I did love the days of the really good soaps and you all know which ones they were.

I've heard the old adage that you can have a good actor in a bad story or a bad actor in a good story, but not a bad actor in a bad story. Ronn Moss is certainly proof of the second one. Y&R's never struggled with anything close to Charity Rahmer level acting, but how many stories prior to 2005 and not having to do with propping Cricket drew the ire of fans like some of the deaths under MAB or Adam gaslighting Ashley or Philly?

I don't watch soap operas for the Shakespearian level acting skill, but having some stories play out like normal people would expect isn't asking too much. Even B&B for its almost word-for-word recycling of dialogue manages that much at least once every other week.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

This is true. Why is every NuBilly relationship straight out of a teen drama? He's a grown man!

I guess it's the boy in "bad boy" they're after? It's truly ridiculous. This 40-year-old man has two children and buried one but he behaves as though he just left high school. Jill makes it so much worse. Jess Walton always treats whoever is playing Billy like a teenager. She never seemed to get over the David Tom version of Billy IMO. Billy Miller had a funny energy around Jill, like he was always cringing. And he rarely had scenes with her. JT's version is back to being mama's boy. And it is really really unattractive. And truly bizarre.

And now Victoria is added to the mix. Billy and Victoria bickering and pretending not to be into each other is juvenile. Travis seems like their parent, except he's far younger.

• Love 11

And now Victoria is added to the mix. Billy and Victoria bickering and pretending not to be into each other is juvenile. Travis seems like their parent, except he's far younger.

After yesterday's (US) show, I definitely believe that they're planning to have Abby and Travis become the next thing. There was no other reason for Abby to have been at that damn fragrance launch. The boss's daughter doesn't need to play concierge in a supper club unless the boss is a restaurateur. They've gone out of their way to display Abby falling out of love with Ben. Frustratingly, this is the same fucking dynamic that played out about two years with Ben and then with Ashley. Show really, really, really needs to get some more male actors between the ages of about 30 and 45 on this show and they need to create a completely new family line. Or better yet, why don't they bring back the Chancellors?, And there are few of them FFS.  It makes no sense. I despise the way in which JFP dispatched that family immediately following Katherine's death. Making Devyawn the sole beneficiary of the Chancellor fortune was straight up imbecilic. I know that Beau Kayser died a couple of years ago, but so far as I recall, that isn't the case for his character Brock Reynolds. Now maybe reintroducing that character to the viewers isn't exactly the direction they need to go (especially since he's supposed to be Jill's age, but since TR is gone why not?), but Brock has a daughter and a grandson/granddaughter, and there's Chance and his half brother Ronan Malloy. It would make sense at this point to have had Chance emerge from WitSec by virtue of the bad guys having been prosecuted and (I forget what that storyline was even about except that it was as vapid as everything else was just before MAB was canned). They don't need to dredge Nina up again. That's not necessary though it wouldn't be the worst thing they've done in recent memory. And Ronan wouldn't have to make a return appearance either, but Chance is a legacy character in an iconic daytime family, as was Mackenzie. They've had recent history with ongoing characters and the idea that Devon Hamilton and Turd Newman were the ones that were handed the keys to the kingdom and fortune is outrageous. It was at the time and it still is. Fix this and bring in a plethora of new males through this family or in addition to this family line. Bell did away with several existing core families at the time the Abbotts and Newmans were created and being created, respectively. SSM and KA don't need to eject any existing family lines now, but they could reintroduce and build a legacy family and create completely new ones with solid actors so they don't have to keep plunging back in the same incestuous barrels to create soap couples. It's just stupid and lazy.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 11

They should bring everybody back for Brock's funeral.  And have some of them stay.  I don't know what there is for Nina to do but I have always found Tricia Cast capable of some of the best and most moving acting on the show.  I still recall her goodbye scenes with Ronan.  It was good stuff.  

Agree the Chancellor money going to Devyawn (adore that!) was a big stupid mistake.  But there's a good story there.  Have some of the Chancellor non heirs sue for a cut.  Have Mac abandon granola in favour of cash. Get to a settlement.  Imagine Mis Hilary caught up in that fiasco.  

• Love 11

Devon was NOT the sole beneficiary of Kay's will although he and Mac are the ONLY blood 3rd generation offspring of Katherine. Both of whom had connections to come out of thin air. I've always found it interesting that those folks that hate devon's connection to her embraced Mac's despite them being similarly created from nothing. But I digress. 

Katherine left everyone in that family, except Jill, well off. Devon got Tucker's portion, along with his own, because Kay said Tucker didn't need it. Mac, Brock, P3, P4 all were left up in the hundreds of millions a piece. The show didn't make a big deal about it cause no one was onscreen but Devon when Kay died. But if you listened to the reading of the will, it clearly states that they did. Murphy also got as much as Devon did, which was 1/4th of the estate plus antique cars or something. 

Devon hasn't been handing the keys to anything. He barely gets airtime or story and isn't allowed to even live like a billionaire. 

With that said, the show does need more younger males. I'm over Abby getting vikki's cast offs. Hooking her up with travis after Stitch and the retcon affair with Austin makes her look like she has some sort of complex. Chance, Scotty, Nate, Fen are all needed. Ronan, I'd leave him where he is. He's a bit like Dylan imo. 

Edit: As I reread this I realized it was a bit aggressive and cam across as annoyed. My apologies but I'm just so frustrated with how the show treats all its black characters, specifically Devon more so than others. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Big Blue Plate said:

Part of the thing with Devon is IMHO he's just boring as a can of paint.  Nothing they give him seems to liven him up.  Maybe it needs a recast but the actor, while adequate, doesn't seem terribly vital.   

I disagree. Bryton James can act and when given anything he plays it well. The problem is he's rarely given anything at all to do. Devon is rarely allowed to do anything or feel normal emotional.  He went 10 entire years without an onscreen love interest while his counterparts that came on around the same time as him who arent much taller, better looking, or more talented (MG and GR) got story after story and woman after woman. Kevin even had 3 women vying for his attention at one time THIS YEAR. The actor is not a problem. TPTB is the problem cause they refuse to write for Devon in any adequate manner. 

I could see if the guy had been given chance after chance that failed multiple times over like HHK and MO. But that hasn't happened. Then the one time they gave him an onscreen romance it took off and the show still couldn't be bothered to write for them adequately. And yes, we know it took off cause Pratt told us it did while at the same time letting us know he was shocked and chagrined by it cause he didn't get it. Had that been anyone else in that age range they'd have centered the show around them. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

After yesterday's (US) show, I definitely believe that they're planning to have Abby and Travis become the next thing. There was no other reason for Abby to have been at that damn fragrance launch. The boss's daughter doesn't need to play concierge in a supper club unless the boss is a restaurateur. They've gone out of their way to display Abby falling out of love with Ben. Frustratingly, this is the same fucking dynamic that played out about two years with Ben and then with Ashley.

It does look that way. I hate Stitch and have no interest in their story but the one thing that has come out of it is M.O. is acting pretty decently and Abby has some substance now. I have a fantasy that Travis is Jack's son from some long ago model he hooked up with or some frat boy nonsense. And Travis is at Newman working to help his father without his father knowing it. What a fun twist that would be! Maybe Abby will crush on him but he'll be strangely reluctant? Normally I hate these long lost kids things but Jack needs an ally (and a useful kid on canvas) and MR should be AN ABBOTT!!! If JFP had a brain he would have been.

It could work. He could have ended up in GC at Hank's bar hoping to carry out his plan and Vicki entered and he actually fell for her. So he left. Now he's back. It's pretty weak. But no worse than the stupidity of Dylan being Nikki and Paul's.

They ruined Ronan with the Phyllis thing AFAIC. I'd rather see Chance come back. 

• Love 11

Regarding the new influx of males that are needed, since B&B hasn't done a crossover in hella long, my suggestion would be to bring Liam Spencer into the fold. He's on the younger end of that 30 to 45 demo, where the emptiness is felt the most. When given material Scott Clifton is more than capable of delivering. He'd be a far better fit for Y&R than Amber was. Just as long as I don't have to see him waffle between Abby and Dummer. Lol.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Regarding the new influx of males that are needed, since B&B hasn't done a crossover in hella long, my suggestion would be to bring Liam Spencer into the fold. He's on the younger end of that 30 to 45 demo, where the emptiness is felt the most. When given material Scott Clifton is more than capable of delivering. He'd be a far better fit for Y&R than Amber was. Just as long as I don't have to see him waffle between Abby and Dummer. Lol.

I see you over here trying to trade Liam away! ::shakes fist angrily:: :)

But you know what? If Spencer Publications decided to buy Restless Style and swipe GC Buzz with Liam coming Genoa City to get them on their feet, that could work. He taps Abby as Blogger/Editor in Chief of Restless Style while tangling (flirting/bantering?) with Hilary over her questionable journalistic takes over GCBuzz. 

Edited to add: Liam could've been banished by Bill to Wisconsin for not 'respecting Wyatt's marriage' and sends him away to learn his lesson (blarg).

But those are the only two women I can see him click with. Please not Phyllis. Victoria wouldn't look at him twice. *Maybe* cougar Ashley which would be hilarious since Ashley did cross to B&B for a while and was the blameless catalyst for Katie getting Stormy's heart.

As the son of a billionaire he'd friend up with fellow billionaire sons Nick, Devon, and/or possibly Billy.  I'd really have liked him as a friend with Daniel.

I hate Wyatt and even I wouldn't wish Summer on him.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 5

Oh, and given his now forgotten skills in IT, he could occasionally cross paths with Kevin  to solve the crimes that Bug and Paulie Tightpants can't figure out. Genius!

Befriending Devon makes sense given how they both became instant billionaires via long lost fathers. But keep him away from ButtBiscuit. My hate for Liam is well documented, but  not even he deserves to get pulled into that black hole of fail that is Billy Abbott's life.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

After yesterday's (US) show, I definitely believe that they're planning to have Abby and Travis become the next thing. There was no other reason for Abby to have been at that damn fragrance launch. The boss's daughter doesn't need to play concierge in a supper club unless the boss is a restaurateur. They've gone out of their way to display Abby falling out of love with Ben. Frustratingly, this is the same fucking dynamic that played out about two years with Ben and then with Ashley. Show really, really, really needs to get some more male actors between the ages of about 30 and 45 on this show and they need to create a completely new family line. Or better yet, why don't they bring back the Chancellors?, And there are few of them FFS.  It makes no sense. I despise the way in which JFP dispatched that family immediately following Katherine's death. Making Devyawn the sole beneficiary of the Chancellor fortune was straight up imbecilic. I know that Beau Kayser died a couple of years ago, but so far as I recall, that isn't the case for his character Brock Reynolds. Now maybe reintroducing that character to the viewers isn't exactly the direction they need to go (especially since he's supposed to be Jill's age, but since TR is gone why not?), but Brock has a daughter and a grandson/granddaughter, and there's Chance and his half brother Ronan Malloy. It would make sense at this point to have had Chance emerge from WitSec by virtue of the bad guys having been prosecuted and (I forget what that storyline was even about except that it was as vapid as everything else was just before MAB was canned). They don't need to dredge Nina up again. That's not necessary though it wouldn't be the worst thing they've done in recent memory. And Ronan wouldn't have to make a return appearance either, but Chance is a legacy character in an iconic daytime family, as was Mackenzie. They've had recent history with ongoing characters and the idea that Devon Hamilton and Turd Newman were the ones that were handed the keys to the kingdom and fortune is outrageous. It was at the time and it still is. Fix this and bring in a plethora of new males through this family or in addition to this family line. Bell did away with several existing core families at the time the Abbotts and Newmans were created and being created, respectively. SSM and KA don't need to eject any existing family lines now, but they could reintroduce and build a legacy family and create completely new ones with solid actors so they don't have to keep plunging back in the same incestuous barrels to create soap couples. It's just stupid and lazy.

There are loads of good older nighttime actors (think DanielHughKelly or Perry King) who could be Kay's son. Someone fine and 60ish. Surely someone needs the dough.

Bring back Dr Silvertop.

Hardon's twin brother...back in town looking for answers.

Chance and Ronan...ok

Stich is ok as long as he wears hats or grows out some hair. He looks like Sluggo

• Love 3

OMG, I'd love it if we got Daniel Hugh Kelly on the show! He was a force to be reckoned with as Col. Mayer on ATWT.

Did any of Jill's siblings have kids before the Fosters were shuffled off? That'd be a good way to reintroduce that family, as they come to work for Aunt Jill or something. 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

OMG, I'd love it if we got Daniel Hugh Kelly on the show! He was a force to be reckoned with as Col. Mayer on ATWT.

Did any of Jill's siblings have kids before the Fosters were shuffled off? That'd be a good way to reintroduce that family, as they come to work for Aunt Jill or something. 

So would I.  I'm watching him right now on Ryan's Hope, where he started in 1979 and he's as good as I remember him being all those years ago.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, miamama said:

It does look that way. I hate Stitch and have no interest in their story but the one thing that has come out of it is M.O. is acting pretty decently and Abby has some substance now. I have a fantasy that Travis is Jack's son from some long ago model he hooked up with or some frat boy nonsense. And Travis is at Newman working to help his father without his father knowing it. What a fun twist that would be! Maybe Abby will crush on him but he'll be strangely reluctant? Normally I hate these long lost kids things but Jack needs an ally (and a useful kid on canvas) and MR should be AN ABBOTT!!! If JFP had a brain he would have been.

It could work. He could have ended up in GC at Hank's bar hoping to carry out his plan and Vicki entered and he actually fell for her. So he left. Now he's back. It's pretty weak. But no worse than the stupidity of Dylan being Nikki and Paul's.

They ruined Ronan with the Phyllis thing AFAIC. I'd rather see Chance come back. 

Yes!  I'm been hoping for something like this since shortly after he came back.  And I'm not too shy to beg.  The Abbotts have been decimated as organ donors for the Newmans so I'm up for a few new additions to the family, especially ones with brains and looks who don't resemble garden gnomes.

No Ronan for me.  I wasn't crazy about the character - why did MAB basically miss the boat with him and Nina?? - but more than that, I absolutely detest the actor.  Detest.  He was the "They cut the bad out" baby brother to Ryass Lavery on AMC and it just doesn't get any worse than that.  Even ButtBiscuit isn't......nah I take that back, ButtBiscuit IS as bad as Ryass was.

Travis, meet your new Dad!!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, boes said:

Yes!  I'm been hoping for something like this since shortly after he came back.  And I'm not too shy to beg.  The Abbotts have been decimated as organ donors for the Newmans so I'm up for a few new additions to the family, especially ones with brains and looks who don't resemble garden gnomes.

No Ronan for me.  I wasn't crazy about the character - why did MAB basically miss the boat with him and Nina?? - but more than that, I absolutely detest the actor.  Detest.  He was the "They cut the bad out" baby brother to Ryass Lavery on AMC and it just doesn't get any worse than that.  Even ButtBiscuit isn't......nah I take that back, ButtBiscuit IS as bad as Ryass was.

Travis, meet your new Dad!!

Right! You were the first here to suggest Travis be Jack's gorgeous offspring. ;)

And I agree about JB. I didn't get the appeal. Plus he was pudgie. So not straight up eye candy either.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, miamama said:

Right! You were the first here to suggest Travis be Jack's gorgeous offspring. ;)

And I agree about JB. I didn't get the appeal. Plus he was pudgie. So not straight up eye candy either.

But I just thought of something.....brain seems to have taken the weekend off.....then Show certainly can't put him with Abby, if that's what Show was foreshadowing by having them share that scene at the Brash and Sassy Toilet Bowl Cleanser launch party.

Oh well, I'm just going to pretend that's NOT in the cards, at least for now.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, boes said:

No Ronan for me.  I wasn't crazy about the character - why did MAB basically miss the boat with him and Nina?? - but more than that, I absolutely detest the actor.  Detest.  He was the "They cut the bad out" baby brother to Ryass Lavery on AMC and it just doesn't get any wo  rse than that.  Even ButtBiscuit isn't......nah I take that back, ButtBiscuit IS as bad as Ryass was.

i so agree with you.  hated jb on amc and was appalled when he showed up on y&r...

LOL  i remember posting on / at the amc boards and because of how ryan was treated and just built up so much as just the bestest everything, it seemed they were making him out to be godlike.  so, i started saying things like "good lavery, how could that happen" or "my good lavery, how can he be doubted"..using lavery instead of "god".  i wan't the only one who said things like that tho...and as an aside, i still cannot watch anything featuring cameron mathison...

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, boes said:

But I just thought of something.....brain seems to have taken the weekend off.....then Show certainly can't put him with Abby, if that's what Show was foreshadowing by having them share that scene at the Brash and Sassy Toilet Bowl Cleanser launch party.

Oh well, I'm just going to pretend that's NOT in the cards, at least for now.

Well this is why I'm thinking they may tease Abby and Travis (apparently with Twitter soap all you have to do is have two characters interacting ONCE for them to start "shipping" a new couple) and then have him be reluctant.

It's all highly unlikely but we can dream for now. ;)

• Love 4

Interestingly, MO was purportedly someone Pratt was particularly interested in developing when he first came onto the scene. He was quoted, or it was attributed to him at least, in articles shortly after he arrived and his scripts began airing. It's just my personal opinion, but I don't think he was wrong to have given her a bit more substance and she's delivered pretty well on a consistent basis throughout her storylines. She's no great thespian, but she's not awful (unlike her co-star). She has an ability to show empathy in a scene and much of that is evidenced during stretches of dialogue in which she is listening and reacting to other characters in a scene. Her face is as expressive Blake Lively's, who I confess I was never impressed much with before until I saw her in The Age of Adaline, which I thought she did a great job in. I think they definitely need to use MO more and HHK a whole lot less (though even she's not as infuriatingly whiny since MY came on scene and begin to exert his influence). I don't think it's a bad idea at all to showcase the younger players - all of them and not just those two, but the admirable CG as well - and give them stories with some meat and let them play the hell out of them. That's how you grow the demographic you're trying to court for ratings purposes by creating the same demo within the framework of your drama. They shouldn't and can't supplant the veteran actors, who've got to be the backbone of the show, but to keep letting the old sawbones workhorses who are well beyond long in the tooth (I'm staring at YOU, Hans). They should always have a place, but skydiving out of airplanes in the middle of the night or rolling around with nubile nymphs younger than your granddaughter like a certain New York oligarch or Nero shouldn't be part of it. Ever.

• Love 10

I don't want Abby and Travis to happen because that story JUST happened with her and Stitch. You can't have her hook up with her sister's ex back to back unless they plan on making that into some story of Abby obsessed with Victoria's life or something. No other way around it. She literally went from Austin (Summer's husband) to Stitch (the same day Victoria ended it with him) to potentially Travis who is also with Victoria? She got some issues deep down they need to play there. Maybe give the sisters a storyline. It also doesn't help she basically saying she never was in love with Stitch. So why did she pursue him knowing he was with her sister at the time? Just saying. 

• Love 5

It also doesn't help Abby's character. Stabby never measured up to Stitch's chemistry with Victoria or even Ashley. I am sure the same will happen if she hooks up with Travis. She needs a new character or at least be with someone who was literally JUST with another family member, especially if they pairing is semi popular.

I am curious about the Ravi character. They were auditioning him last week and he starts filming next week. Rumor is that he is for Mariah but toss Abby in the mix too. Then I would say bring back Kyle, Chance, and age of Moses to an early 20s stud too. Give the younger set some options. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

I wish we had some unhinged dudes on Show. We've got Crazy Chloe, Schizo Sharon and Psycho Patti. Why can't we have some guy blackmailing and stalking? I guess only women are capable of losing their shit.

When men do it, it's hot and/or manpain. See: Billy the Stalker/Cheater/Kidnapper etc.

OR it's FORMYFAMILY See: Victor Newman

Edited by miamama
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, miamama said:

When men do it, it's hot and/or manpain. See: Billy the Stalker/Cheater/Kidnapper etc.

OR it's FORMYFAMILY See: Victor Newman

When da menfolk lose it, it's ALWAYS da wimmens fault.  Always.

I'm sort of surprised that, given the Genoa City mental climate, we haven't seen witchcraft trials.  With Victor as the judge.....

Come to think of it, we have....

• Love 10
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

I wish we had some unhinged dudes on Show. We've got Crazy Chloe, Schizo Sharon and Psycho Patti. Why can't we have some guy blackmailing and stalking? I guess only women are capable of losing their shit.

::pours one out for Ricky Williams:: 

• Love 10