Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

So Vanessa's "reason" to put up Jason is because she "100% for a fact knows" he lied about Day getting the phone booth? Yeah, that's quite a reach there, Vanessa. She's currently grilling Jackie, trying to get her to doubt Jason, and Jackie really isn't having it. Vanessa is also planting the seeds that she doesn't trust this group of 8, and is getting "information" questioning their loyalty, and Vanessa - give it up. She's going to be pissed at you when you put up Jason; there's no other way around it.

Sighs.

Shes using a defective strategy. And bullshitting.

By putting Jason up and possibly out the door, Shlay can't entertain making deals with the other side of the house they will have to stay put.

Shelli, particularly, has been saying for 2 weeks to Vanessa she wants to work with Jason/Meg. Without Jason that side only has Jackie. Jackie will definitely run to Shlay if there is no Jason.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1
(edited)

OK so Vanessa told Jackie that Steve said that James corrected Liz's spelling of Christine. Then Vanessa went and asked him about it just now and he said he did. And so now Vanessa is using that as her reason to put up Jason. LMAO what is even happening with any of these people?!

ETA: OK Vanessa asked Jackie to bring Jason to her so shit's about to go down.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Well she's found her reason. Jason is fucked by proxy. 

If you go back and pause the BOTB from last night, Clay/Becky still had Christine misspelled when they were both racing for the mat, so it wouldn't have mattered.

LOL. James tells Jason about Vanessa asking him a question. Says he's paranoid now. Jason tells him not to be. Clueless to the very end.

• Love 2
(edited)

If you go back and pause the BOTB from last night, Clay/Becky still had Christine misspelled when they were both racing for the mat, so it wouldn't have mattered.

That's what Jackie tried to point out but Vanessa is all "I 100% KNOW FOR A FAAAAAAACT THAT THEY HAD IT SPELLED RIGHT!!!!" LOL.

James knows something's up. He tried to tell Jason and Jason is all, "You're being paranoid. It's fine." He is blissfully unaware. Oh man, this is gonna be AMAZING! 

• Love 2

It is possible it could just make Austin look like an idiot

Well to be fair, that's not hard at all.  Austin usually handles it on his own quite nicely.

• Love 3
(edited)

Vanessa putting up Jason is silly if only for the reason that she just used the veto on him last week. No one outside of her alliance is going to trust her, and for good reason! I like her because she's entertaining, but her overplaying should bite her in the butt at some point.

Edited by delicatecutter
(edited)

Jackie plays great then she goes and does something that makes me think she's clueless. She's worried about the eight person alliance going forward. EIGHT PERSON ALLIANCE. Pro-tip: If you're ever in an 8 person alliance, it's bullshit.

Meanwhile Clay is still playing dumb to James. Saying Austin is going up. Shelli very subtly selling out Vanessa. Vanessa is not gonna be happy taking all the heat for this.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5
(edited)

That's hilarious.

I don't think Steve is gay, but I wonder what he wants to tell Vanessa off the feeds. My guess is that he has Asperger syndrome.

Naw, I think Steve is just shitty at talking to girls.

And guys.

Except in chat rooms on the Internet. [/austin]

So, Liz doesn't like Austin in that way but she hates everyone in the house more than him, right? I had to turn of BBAD with Liz's voice. "I knowaaaaaaaa" "Whyyyyyyyyyyya" " I don't knowaaaaaaaaaa". I seriously don't know how a guy could listen to her voice 24/7. She's cute at best and not all that like she thinks she is. I now want her gone after Austin. Although, it appears Austin is safe. Ugh!

Liz is an experienced practitioner of the South Beach Bar Syndrome (SBBS): if you act like you're hotter than you are, then pretty soon guys/marks will think you're hotter than you are. Success increases exponentially in direct relation to the BAC of the guys/marks in question.

Vanessa is going to be done soon, she's too exhausting to work with.

Remember the Good Old Days when everybody thought Lady McV was a floater?

By Good Old Days, of course, I mean a couple of weeks ago.

To be fair to Meg, they all think they can trust Shelli lol.

If you can't trust Mom, who can you trust?

ETA: OK Vanessa asked Jackie to bring Jason to her so shit's about to go down.

Reading this reminded me of the tagline at the end of Adam Dread's program intro (a pre-Howard Stern 80s shock jock):

Wash her and bring her to me.

ETA: removed extraneous quote

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3

Just last night Jason told Meg he is not honoring any deals he made with Vanessa so her getting him out first is good for her. Particularly since Jason is gunning for Steve/Twins which are her allies. I can't wait for this veto ceremony to be done, the feeds should be entertaining. 

• Love 1

So, at this point, no one knows about Austin not going up besides the Sixth Sense + Steve, right?

I was looking at Da'vonne's twitter, and lol she's so salty about everyone in the house (except Jason), and called Vanessa a dumbass. My favorite thing is when someone who's evicted Week 2 throwing stones about people in the house being dumb.

• Love 4

James is rattled. He has now turned his manhood over to Shlay.

LOL. These people are such pathetic bootlickers. 

Shelli telling Vanessa what Jackie said now. 

Clay called to the DR. Veto ceremony happening soon. 

(edited)

So, at this point, no one knows about Austin not going up besides the Sixth Sense + Steve, right?

John and Becky also know. And think it's super awesome! They wanna be Shelli/Clay's #1 ass kisser!

John and Becky also know. And think it's super awesome! They wanna be Shelli/Clay's #1 ass kisser!

Either way, this is great. I don't necessarily hard-core dislike Jason, but he's so smug and useless and clueless that I won't be sad to see him go. And I've been waiting for a good blindside. 

• Love 7

I was looking at Da'vonne's twitter, and lol she's so salty about everyone in the house (except Jason), and called Vanessa a dumbass. My favorite thing is when someone who's evicted Week 2 throwing stones about people in the house being dumb.

You mean, the people who are still in the House?

That Da is tweeting about?

From Outside the House, after eviction?

Yeah, Da - their understanding of this game is so much worse than yours.

No, really.

:P

• Love 8

I love Day but shes also a sore loser. She cant stand that shes sitting at home behind the computer watching gamers doing something she should had done. Least Jeff, Jace and Audrey are being classy about it.

• Love 2
(edited)

At this point I believe it's a good move to put up Jason. He's the brains of that group with the BB knowledge. This is the move that is going to show Vanessa if her "allies" are with her. If for some reason the votes flip, then Vanessa was going to be dead in the water anyway. Taking out Jason weakens Shelli and Clay, in my opinion.

We'll see if she went through with it shortly. Should be entertaining once feeds are back.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 7

Hopefully, they'll start jury with Jason. At least, this would shake the house up a bit when they would find out. They need something unpredictable to happen. It's been kinda boring and the BB takeover has been a bust.

I still have a weird feeling that come Thursday, Becky will be walking out of the house. 

I think it depends on how good Jason is at working Shelli/Clay, and then in turn how good Shelli/Clay are at working Austin/Liz. Because they'll need Austin/Liz for votes, I think.

That group needed this wake up call. Jason, Meg, Jason, James and Jackie were all passively sitting around and not socializing outside of their group except for Shelli and Clay. They have made no active moves. This is week 5, they should have been solidifying their alliance and working on the strays like John, Steve and Becky. When Day told Jason about the twins they should have used that knowledge for their advantage.

• Love 2

If Vanessa finds out that Shelli and Clay are telling Jason et. al. that they had no idea, Shelli and Clay are gonna get blown up. By denying all of this, they're digging themselves into a hole that is going to be hard to get out of.

If these people don't read into Shelli and Clay's silence then they can just all go in a row because they're too dumb for this game.

Now they're blaming Audrey. LMAO. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Jackie is quietly seething on the couches. I hope she wins HoH and goes all scorched earth on Vanessa's side of the house next week.

Meg, talking to Johnny Mac about Jason going up: "I just hate feeling stupid." Well, maybe you should do more than sleep and giggle.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

Jackie is quietly seething on the couches. I hope she wins HoH and goes all scorched earth on Vanessa's side of the house next week.

Barring some combo of Austin/Liz/Steve winning both HOHs (a situation where Vanessa wouldn't be on of the 4 nominees), I have a feeling next week Shelli is kind of screwed, even more than Vanessa. Shelli would have been better off by telling them she knew, but only last minute. By saying she knew nothing, she's putting the entirety of the blame on Vanessa, and that will come up next week if/when Vanessa goes on the block. Vanessa has way too much dirt on Shelli.

(edited)

It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. These people have all the evidence in the world that Shelli/Clay have been lying to them for weeks and they still run and tell them everything and do everything they tell them to do. Nothing's gonna change that. They're hopeless.

• Love 1

Meg's crying that her friends keep getting voted out. She literally thinks she's at summer camp. Useless idiot.

Meg: How could she turn against the alliance she created?

Clay: ... Which alliance?

Meg: The eight person.

Clay: Oh.

LOL.

• Love 9

Meg's crying that her friends keep getting voted out. She literally thinks she's at summer camp. Useless idiot.

She keeps saying "they keep voting US out" to Clay of all people.

This is reminding me of the BB12 alliance that Britney had zero clue about the entire game.

• Love 3
(edited)

This is reminding me of the BB12 alliance that Britney had zero clue about the entire game.

And to be honest this one is even more obvious. Like I have to believe they see it, but they just don't wanna face it/accept it. Because they can't be this dumb.

I'm flipping over Shelli just now pulling the "you're not allowed to say who you're putting up" card with Meg. Really bitch? How does no one see through Shelli's fake ass?

• Love 1