Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I think she's probably torn on whether to take out Liz or Steve.

I'm gonna say she noms Liz/Austin. If Liz wins veto, she puts out Steve and take him out. If anyone else wins veto she takes out Liz.

Why wouldn't Steve and John take out Austin? Because they think Liz is a lock to win?

I think she's probably torn on whether to take out Liz or Steve.

I'm gonna say she noms Liz/Austin. If Liz wins veto, she puts out Steve and take him out. If anyone else wins veto she takes out Liz.

I guess. But i think she beats anyone at F2 except for austin. She should try to get austin out. Liz doesn't care about him anyway. Austin will use dumping Liz as an excuse.

I say no doubt she puts up Liz/Austin, if one wins Veto, than Steve as a re-nom, she only kept Liz around in case she didn't win HoH, she's won out so I assume Liz is her target. Having said that Vanessa, Austin is the one I dislike the most, and sending him out w/o Liz and w/Julia, I would laugh hard, and at least we have two strong women against to weirdo nerds. 

• Love 3

I actually think John and Liz are Vanessa's preferred final 3. They don't like each other, as evidenced by Johns rude goodbye to Julia.

I think Steve and John are better competitors, too. Her goal is to get to the final 3 with people who would take her and Liz/John is her best shot.

• Love 1

Because Vanessa will tell them to vote out Liz. :)

I'm not so sure they'd listen this time, and they shouldn't. And actually, I'm not so sure Vanessa would push hard for Liz to go over Austin. He's a huge endgame threat, and Vanessa knows no woman has ever beat a man in F2. She should know that Austin and Steve are her biggest F2 threats, and the showmance is the biggest obstacle to getting there. Her best move this week would be to take out Austin. Of course, I want Austin to leave every week so that means he'll win this whole thing. 

• Love 3

I'd prefer Steve or Austin to go. Steve would be pretty surprised and I think he'd have a funny reaction to getting got by Vanessa after all this. Austin, for obvious I-don't-like-him reasons.

It sounds like Vanessa is searching for The Reason to boot an Austiz right now.

Edited by mooses

Vanessa is already making my blood boil with her shit. This is gonna be a long week.

Now she's doing her "Please don't lie to me" bs with Steve. She is such a condescending bitch, I'm sorry. How does no one go off on her? They're better players than I would be, I guess!

You guys might be right, she seems like she might be trying to look for 'reasons' to go after Austin.

ETA: She just told Steve Austin is her target. Wow.

• Love 13

It sounds like Vanessa is searching for The Reason to boot an Austiz right now.

I'm following the play by play on Twitter and I was just going to post the same thing. Seems like she may have already found The Reason: Steve admits that Austin told him that he (Steve) was not his target if he (Austin) won. 

PLEASE LET THIS BE AUSTIN'S WEEK TO GO. 

• Love 4

Right when the feeds came back, she told Austin she thought about throwing HOH but got a bout of paranoia that made her need to win. Methinks the Austwins' idea to ~expose Vanessa has backfired in a big way.

• Love 1

I'm not worried about Steve, he seems most awkward when he is in danger.  He had no problem playing the badass for us when he was in charge and thought all was going his way. Now he's back to awkward/befuddled Steve.  I have no use for that.

• Love 2

Right when the feeds came back, she told Austin she thought about throwing HOH but got a bout of paranoia that made her need to win. Methinks the Austwins' idea to ~expose Vanessa has backfired in a big way.

It will be fun to see Austin beg Vanessa to save him. Again.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

I hope she calls him a motherfucker before she nominates him, like she did to Steve. 

I'm SO OVER the argument they've never gone "against" someone, that shit doesn't matter anymore! You're deal was till this point, not beyond motherfucker.

Edited by blixie

That's what I'm thinking. Perhaps when the feeds were off, one of the twins (I can't remember which one was supposed to do it) initiated the plan to clue JMac into Vanessa's various F2 deals. It might have happened, and JMac might've told her.

ETA: Austin is going to talk his way out of this.

Edited by Laika
  • Love 1

It might have happened, and JMac might've told her.

I hope he did, I'm so endeared by their relationship in this final stretch of the game, even if it is born entirely out of survival strategy.

• Love 6

So, Vanessa and Austin are talking.  She said something that made him get that whiny exhausted sad pleading tone in his voice "You're not mad at me again are you Vanessa?"  She said "If anything, I'm mad at Liz".  Austin brightened right up and his tone of voice changed to one of service and concern - how can I help you Vanessa.  

I hope Vanessa sticks with her instinct to get Austin out.  But, you know...he has almost as many lives as she does.  

I hope he did, I'm so endeared by their relationship in this final stretch of the game, even if it is born entirely out of survival strategy.

Me too.  I like them together.  

• Love 5

First off, I'm impressed that Vanessa won. Secondly, why did she win? In theory, she was sitting pretty good but I guess the two sides were FINALLY catching on. I think ultimately she'll nominate Liz and Steve, right? I guess she would consider either eviction a success. She really has played the game well (minus the annoying crying) and, probably deserves to win. That said, if she's in the Final 2 Johnny Mac might win because he's done the most damage and was evicted and then got back in. It should,me an interesting weekend and a very short week since it's all happening Tuesday & Wednesday.

Edited by ByaNose

I think Vanessa will just roll with John and Liz and target Steve or Austin. Liz and John have no relationship.

This will be her best play. I hope Austin doesn't convince her otherwise/win veto. IMO, if Austin survives this week he's winning the game and I am not okay with that.

• Love 2

Oh, good lord, Austin won't even say he has a final two with Liz.  Come on.  She knows he is lying about having finals with Steve, maybe John.  She knows.  She wants to believe him, but she knows. Now she's telling Austin that maybe the best move for her is to put one of each pair up (Liz/Austin and Steve/John) and see what happens.  This distresses Austin. Hee.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

Man oh man - this Austin/Vanessa conversation is painful. 

There's no resolution.

Somebody walk away.  

And then evict Austin.  P L E A S E ! !

ETA:  If everybody tells you that they make deals with no intention of following through on them - which is what Steve, Johnny Mac, Austin, and Liz have told Vanessa in the last hours - then why do you bother trying to make sense of any of it?

You're wasting everybody's time.

People talk about how persistent Vanessa is, but Austin just stands there and grovels - persistently.  

ETA ETA  I wonder if Austin is setting up Vanessa for a JUDAS move?  Maybe this will be the culmination of his 'character' arc - the ultimate betrayal.  He'd do it.  Especially if it helps him get a role on The Bold and The Beautiful.

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 2

Vanessa just told Austin that their F2 is meaningless because it happened before there was a showmance. And then she told him that he probably fucked himself by pushing to keep Liz over Julia. 

• Love 2

This really is a fascinating conversation.  Lots of truth being spilled by Vanessa and Austin still claiming he'd take Vanessa over Liz.  I'm not sure where this goes from here. Regardless, just fascinating.

• Love 1

This really is a fascinating conversation.  Lots of truth being spilled by Vanessa and Austin still claiming he'd take Vanessa over Liz.  I'm not sure where this goes from here. Regardless, just fascinating.

It's excruciating to me, it just keeps going round and round in circles, and I'm scared that Vanessa is going to buy his bullshit. I don't want Austin anywhere near F2.

• Love 3

Y'all, I feel bad for still bringing up Vanessa and "Reasons". She has clearly moved on. Now it is all about incentives. She knows everyone's incentives, and if they don't know what their incentives are, she is perfectly happy telling them what their incentives are. Because she knows everyone's incentives at all times. That word has lost all meaning to me.

Meanwhile Austin and Vanessa are apparently traveling back in time to that week he was almost backdoored. Or else my feeds are really screwed up.

• Love 13

$(*&%(#$*&($&(*#$&%$&!!!!!!!!!!

What is this hold Austin has over Vanessa?????

It's probably because he's willing to stand there and take everything she puts out there.  Everyone else gets bored.  Even Johnny Mac put his sunglasses on when he was done with their conversation.  

• Love 2

Austin and Vanessa really haven't been able to pull the trigger on each other.

She might as well put up Austin and Steve so she can make the decision which pair to split up on Thursday. If Liz or John win Veto and take their partner down, then let the chips fall where they may.

ETA: She told Austin she'll nominate John/Liz. Well, that's another way to go.

Edited by mooses

Please tell me she'll come to her senses once she gets the hell away from him...otherwise, she's lost her damn mind.

ETA: She told Austin she'll nominate John/Liz. Well, that's another way to go.

So, she's putting up the two people she wants in her final 3?  Mmm...that's different.  Did she really buy Austin's story that she's his final two?

Edited by lyric