Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Shelli looks really, really focused.

Probably because she knows she's screwed if she doesn't win, since the BotB is over.  The same can be said for Jackie.

• Love 1

Becky is looking shaky? That's a surprise. You'd think the strong ankles of a champion soccer player/marathoner would be perfect for this comp.

And for our home viewers - yes, that was an example of sarcasm as used in the field.

The More You Know!

• Love 4

It would be hilarious if Johnny Mac accidentally won.  Unfortunately, this is not a comp one can accidentally win.  I need for it to be midnight so I can watch this play out on BBAD.  Also, I need more wine.  And I know this is an unpopular opinion, but now that Austin is down I don't care who wins, as long as it's not Becky.  Unless I'm too drunk to realize there is not actually a "Becky" in the house.  Then I really don't care.

• Love 5
(edited)

It would be hilarious if Johnny Mac accidentally won.  Unfortunately, this is not a comp one can accidentally win.  I need for it to be midnight so I can watch this play out on BBAD.  Also, I need more wine.  And I know this is an unpopular opinion, but now that Austin is down I don't care who wins, as long as it's not Becky.  Unless I'm too drunk to realize there is not actually a "Becky" in the house.  Then I really don't care.

Becky? There's a Becky playing this year? Huh.

And we've hit the one hour mark for the comp. Not bad. I had predicted a lot more bodies among the rubble than on the wall at this point.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

Becky? There's a Becky playing this year? Huh.

And we've hit the one hour mark for the comp. Not bad. I had predicted a lot more bodies among the rubble than on the wall at this point.

Yes her name is Becky aka Trainwreck #Igothitbyatrain

Edited by njbarmaid
(edited)

Steve was the only one smart enough to wear a hoodie and he still sucked at it.

Can't believe Liz is still up there. She's been whining for the past half hour.

Everyone is scared shitless because Jackie is so solid. Stay strong, girl.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm going to presume (incorrectly, I'm sure) that they are recycling water.

I really need them to be tilting this wall more often, at a higher angle (lower angle? You know what I mean), and for longer periods of time so that I don't stay up until 5 am drinking wine.

I'm really tired of Clay and Shelli making schmoopy faces at each other during this. I think James might be asleep.

ETA: they probably are recycling water- I know they've told the house guests to not let the showers run unnecessarily because of the drought so I can't imagine them just wasting this much water.

Edited by Turtle

Jackie would put up Shelli and Vanessa, right?

Or Shelli/ Clay with Vanessa as a backdoor plan of veto is used. I think Jackie thinks the coup,e is really the mastermind of the alliance.

Well, shit, doesn't matter now.

• Love 2

Well I was hoping that I could watch some of the comp on bbad but now that jackie is out I could care less, besides James I can't think of anyone who would target clay/shelly/austin/ or liz

• Love 1
(edited)

James would put up Shelli/Clay, I think. But Vanessa isn't really on their radar. At least, it didn't seem like it from some of their talks. It was more focused on Shelli/Clay and Austin/Twins.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1
(edited)

Holy shit, Jackie, SERIOUSLY?

My problem is that while James is not a moron, it actually might serve him NOT to put up Clay/Shelly/Vanessa and he's the only one left who MIGHT put them up. Fudge.

EDITED TO ADD: And yes, I understand the silliness of saying "fudge" after already saying "Shit." :)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

At this point, either James wins, or Jackie or James goes home. So either James wins, or I become extremely bored with the feeds for the week.

Now don't get me wrong, I have no doubt that James would fuck up his HOH, but at least it would be unpredictable.

I'm shocked Johnny Mac is still in this. Surely he doesn't want to win.

• Love 4

Well if Becky wins at least there is a small chance she won't put up Jackie since they are fairly close. That's about all I can hope for now. Damn, I thought Jackie HAD THIS.

• Love 4

I don't think Becky will put up Jackie at all. She basically said as much in a conversation between her, Vanessa, and Clay. I think Becky's target is James.

• Love 2

I'm shocked Johnny Mac is still in this. Surely he doesn't want to win.

Maybe he's pissed that he seems to be last on the info train when it comes to the house and wants revenge? Yes, I'm reaching.

• Love 1

Jackie was my hope for a shake up. I think Becky and John would both take the easy route and put up Meg/James, thinking it's too early to make a big move (how'd that work for you, everyone in season 16 who isn't Derrick?), and I really have no idea what James would do. Possibly Shelli and Clay because he said he would, but possibly whoever the last person to talk to him tells him to put up. He can be fickle.

Who am I kidding? Shelli or Clay will win.

A Johnny Mac HOH would certainly be unpredictable, and quite possibly very fun.  So Imma just call it that he falls off next.  Of course, he could theoretically be sick of Shelli/Clay running things, so maybe he's trying?  Otherwise, why the fuck is he still up there?  Please win, Johnny!?!?  And where the hell is my wine???

Thanks to Twitter and this thread for keeping us non-feeders in the loop.

• Love 3

I don't think Becky will put up Jackie at all. She basically said as much in a conversation between her, Vanessa, and Clay. I think Becky's target is James.

With Austin as backup backdoor option.

Hopefully Jackie can get the idea of booting James out of her mind.