Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Jeff said Austin is like an "angry dad" when it comes to Liz and the other guys flirting with her. And now Austin is bitching to Clay about it. I like Julia more but Liz causes more drama it seems.

(edited)

Liz: You can't get mad at me. You were in the bed with Jackie today.

Austin: It's fucking strategy. You know where my heart is.

First of all, loving Liz calling him out on his double standard there. But also, Austin lmao your heart should be with your girlfriend!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Now Austin with some clever goading by Vanessa is gonna tell JMac their deal with him is off if he doesn't vote Jeff out. Vanessa is not happy with Johnny and is still drunk with power so there you have it.

(edited)

Now Austin with some clever goading by Vanessa is gonna tell JMac their deal with him is off if he doesn't vote Jeff out. Vanessa is not happy with Johnny and is still drunk with power so there you have it.

If true, that is serious whackadoodle behavior! Vanessa has said repeatedly that she understands JMac voting for Jeff and is okay with it. Get a grip, girl!

Has Austin forgotten he has a girlfriend? Why doesn't anyone remind him?

Austin's girlfriend has forgotten that Austin has a girlfriend, so .... Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

Austin has really taken to the role of a reality character. I fear he might make the Final 3. Not because he's smart but by luck. That said, if he cut his hair & didn't have tattoos he'd be a looker.

• Love 2

I think Austin is using BB as a way to up his profile/ opportunities in the pro wrestling circuit. It's why he bro'd out with Jace at first, why he is trying to work a showmance, why he's always moving into camera view during his workouts (often blocking the camera's intended view), why he's now latched on to Vanessa, etc. Sure, he'd love the money (who wouldn't?), but the game is not his primary motivation. Long way of saying, ByaNose, I agree- he wants to be a reality star.

• Love 4

Austin has really taken to the role of a reality character. I fear he might make the Final 3. Not because he's smart but by luck. That said, if he cut his hair & didn't have tattoos he'd be a looker.

He's my eye candy for the season. I never knew I had a thing for long hair and tattoos but so long as he goes quiet and keeps working out constantly, I'm happy.

• Love 5

I think Austin is using BB as a way to up his profile/ opportunities in the pro wrestling circuit. It's why he bro'd out with Jace at first, why he is trying to work a showmance, why he's always moving into camera view during his workouts (often blocking the camera's intended view), why he's now latched on to Vanessa, etc. Sure, he'd love the money (who wouldn't?), but the game is not his primary motivation. Long way of saying, ByaNose, I agree- he wants to be a reality star.

He pretty much said exactly this the other night on BBAD. He was talking about how he wants to get back into the wrestling circuit and he's using the show as a way to do that. He even mentioned that one of the producers (or some subordinate handler, I'm not sure) is somehow affiliated with a particular wrestling circuit and that he hopes that he/she will help him land something after the show is over. 

But, like, that's why Liz and Julia are there too (to get their names out there and hopefully be "discovered"). And I'm sure a handful of the others. It's pretty much par for the course these days for reality show contestants to be models plucked from obscurity, hoping to eventually be big TV stars. I wouldn't mind so much if they were smart enough to play an interesting game, but that's a rarity. 

• Love 3

Why hasn't anyone caught onto to the fact that Rob & Amber is another twist. Obviously, they are playing Clay & Shelli, right? Why isn't anyone catching on? I guess most of the cast was too young when Survivors: All-Stars aired but it's so obvious it's them. Maybe, it's just me seeing them on top of each other and no one is calling them on it

• Love 2

He pretty much said exactly this the other night on BBAD. He was talking about how he wants to get back into the wrestling circuit and he's using the show as a way to do that. He even mentioned that one of the producers (or some subordinate handler, I'm not sure) is somehow affiliated with a particular wrestling circuit and that he hopes that he/she will help him land something after the show is over. 

But, like, that's why Liz and Julia are there too (to get their names out there and hopefully be "discovered"). And I'm sure a handful of the others. It's pretty much par for the course these days for reality show contestants to be models plucked from obscurity, hoping to eventually be big TV stars. I wouldn't mind so much if they were smart enough to play an interesting game, but that's a rarity. 

If that is the case it means he is probably trying to get into TNA, where nobody's favorite former houseguest Jessie Godderz works.  The WWE already cut him from their minor league promotion and from what I have heard Austin was one of the few wrestlers who complained about a former WWE trainer being too rough with the wrestlers.  Therefore, I highly doubt he will be back in the WWE anytime soon.

I always think it's funny when grown men want to be pro wrestlers. Maybe, when you're 12 but anytime after that is hysterical. I think Austin will have more of a name after BB. Nothing major but enough for some showbiz type to notice. He might go far in the game & most likely jury. He ain't super dumb but when they aired the footage with the dodo music of hugs less intelligent moments was amusing.

Kudos to James for being the first male in the house to admit he's attracted to Audrey. Via Jokers:

Wed 12:20 AM BBT James says he's confused because he finds Audrey attractive. She has nice curves and a big bootie. NT

Wed 12:26 AM BBT James: The first day I saw Audrey, I was like Damn, she's beautiful. Later the DR asked me how I felt after I found out *Fish* NT

• Love 3

Mmmmm. I believe that James is attracted to anything that resembles a woman. Not saying Audrey isn't attractive. I just find James sleezy and creepy.

It amazes me that anyone would come on the show to be discovered. Who has ever been discovered on BB other than some very D list no bodies? Those that do are delusional. But, delusional can be entertaining.

• Love 3

This video is hilarious. Shelli acts like such a mom here, which is hilarious. But also somewhat squicky since she's in a showmance with Clay.

I don't know how to feel about this. Since it's Steve is mostly just comes off like a really awkward bad joke, but if it was James or Jeff that said that I would be so offended, so I don't know if I'm just giving Steve a pass because I desperately want there to be decent guys to root for.

• Love 1

Austin and Vanessa are talking about whether Liz likes him again. Does Austin have a girlfriend or not? Because if he does this is just so damn weird. Why is Vanessa pushing him onto Liz so much? Maybe Austin was lying about having a girlfriend or maybe his girlfriend gave word to Production that she dumped his ass and they told him lol.

In his preshow interviews, Austin def said he had a girlfriend and wouldn't be having a showmance cause he had a "princess" waiting at home.  The clip is on youtube but I can't link cause that's blocked at work.

So either the said princess has dumped his ass and he found out via the diary room or she'll be dumping his ass once this is all over with.

Poor Liz, stuck with Jeff, Austin and Steve as her "love" interests; at least Julia got a few kisses from Johnny!

• Love 2
(edited)

Whether Austin has a girlfriend or not, he's creepily obsessed with controlling Liz/Julia.  If your spying on someone with a camera's its called stalking in the outside world.  The TV in the HOH room was put in there so Houseguests could snoop on other houseguests who were scheming.  Not so a jealous guy could make sure his heart's affection isn't sleeping with the enemy.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 2

Vanessa is cold blooded, calculating & perfect for this game. She's a hard gamer & a force to be recon with. Has she really (truthfully) admitted who get Final 3 is?

• Love 2
(edited)

Since it's Steve is mostly just comes off like a really awkward bad joke, but if it was James or Jeff that said that I would be so offended, so I don't know if I'm just giving Steve a pass because I desperately want there to be decent guys to root for.

It's clearly an attempt at a joke, what with him holding those balls and everything.  Also, I'm sure he wouldn't say something like that with any of the other girls, but Liz has made several sex jokes to him, flirts with him, and also told him he could touch her breasts if he wanted (he declined), so he probably thinks it's okay to make those jokes with her.  She laughed, and I doubt she took offense.

Why is Vanessa pushing him onto Liz so much?

I think her strategy is two fold:

1) to make Austin a bigger target so he's a shield in front of her

2) to keep Steve away from Liz/Julia.  This big Austin/Liz push came after Steve told Vanessa that Liz was flirting heavily with him (she flirts with everyone, but Steve probably doesn't realize that).  I think Vanessa wants to keep Steve as isolated as possible so he's reliant on her and she's his closest ally.  I doubt it's a coincidence that after pushing Austin/Liz, Vanessa told Steve that Austin is going to try and showmance Liz and it's going to make him a huge target.  Vanessa probably also knows that Austin would target Steve if Steve even tried to get closer to Liz/Julia and she doesn't want that.

#1 is probably the biggest reason though.

Maybe Austin was lying about having a girlfriend or maybe his girlfriend gave word to Production that she dumped his ass and they told him lol.

We know he has a girlfriend because he talked about her pre and early season but at some point when he started mentioning her production would cut to fish.  So that means she must exist because she must have pulled her release (smart girl).

I doubt production would tell Austin even if she did want to break up with him, and if they had I bet he would have rushed to tell Liz which he hasn't done.  

at least Julia got a few kisses from Johnny!

But poor Johnny is hung up on Becky, who has said that never in a million years would she kiss him.  

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 3

Vanessa is no fool and Austin is being ruled by emotions when it comes to Julia/Liz. I think when Austin lost the veto to John this week and went against her explicit wishes Vanessa knew she had to cut him loose. She's doing it in a way that doesn't come from her. Austin is not game saavy and he's already on peoples radar. I also think that Vanessa is aware that Audrey is constantly lying but she has her uses for now. The best way to utilize Audrey is to let her think she's getting away with it and you are not smart enough to see through her. I think Vanessa likes Shelli but she has to get her away from Clay, since they are a pair Vanessa is banking on people finding Clay to be bigger threat to get rid of him in that showmance. I believe that Vanessa wants Steve to go far with her because he's impressionable and he's a walking BB encyclopedia. He will follow direction better than Jason ever will and if she got to F2 with Steve no one in jury would vote for him. I think Becky would be another good pick for Vanessa since not even production remembers that she's in the house.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think Vanessa's endgame is probably F2 with Steve. Or maybe Audrey as a goat. But I'm not sure if Vanessa realizes how close Audrey is with Shelli. For all of Audrey's craziness and paranoia that she spins I've noticed Shelli rarely passes along those things to anyone besides Clay. It's still early, but I also think Vanessa likes Julia more than Liz. I don't think anyone would care if a twin made it to the end because they really aren't strategic at all, so that's another option.

I actually think Shelli is in the best spot in the house. She's got super close bonds with Clay, Audrey and now Vanessa. All three of whom are bigger targets than she is.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

While I'm nauseous by the sight of Shelli & Clay I think Shelli is playing a good game. She's pretty smart and seems to get along with everyone. Granted, the showmance might hurt in the end but she's in a strong alliance for now. I think she's thrilled that good looking young guy is in to her. Not that she wouldn't have any of these problems in the real world but in the BB house it makes the day go faster. Whether they are another Brendan, Rachel, Jeff & Jordan remains to be seen.

Austin saying he needs to win HOH.

Vanessa: "Austin and Liz. That would optimal. Or even Steve because people don't know we can control him."

Austin: "If Steve wins Liz isn't sleeping up here with him."

Vanessa: "Are you kidding me?"

Vanessa realizing that empowering Audrey just makes Shelli and Clay stronger. She really is a smart cookie when she's not acting like a whackjob.

According to Austin, all the women in the house (and some of the men) want him. His delusions are out of control. 

And Amy in the DR also likes him. He figures that's why they didn't get alcohol last night and why date night got cancelled. Because all of us ladies, we just fall down at his feet with hearts in our eyes. I wish he would shut up. I just want to enjoy the pretty!

• Love 2

Austin is gross. He's playing a character & hopefully he doesn't make the Final 3. The sight of a man talking strategy and flat ironing his hair was enough for me. I like them pretty & dumb like Clay. LOL!!!

• Love 3

Austin had mentioned last week I believe that his girlfriend wasn't a big fan of him coming on the show and said something along the lines of don't be surprised if I'm not here when you get back.

Not that it excuses his creepy behavior.

(edited)

Big Brother, you suck. Austin was about to drop the "I like you, circle yes or no" conversation with Liz and they cut away to the kitchen and Steve talking about how pretty the Canadian national anthem is. I mean, I'm Canadian and I like my anthem but the conversation in the HoH room was much better and more cringe-worthy. Damn it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
(edited)

They cut away because Austin started talking about his girlfriend and she must have pulled her release (earlier in the season they didn't cut away when he was talking about her).  Legally they have to cut away or go to fish.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
(edited)

Yes, go back up Vanessa! I want to know what's happening! This is like my new soap opera right here.

And we finally get back to the HoH room and it's game talk about winning the next comp. Bah. Hopefully Austin leaves soon and Liz can talk to Vanessa about what happened.  

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

I've always been confused about the releases for this show. I understand not showing pictures but it's weird to me that the HGs can't talk about people in their lives without a release. And where does it stop? Can they talk about fourth grade boyfriends? Sister-in-law's parents? The guy who works the early morning shift at the Starbucks by their office? It's just so strange and I do not understand it all.

• Love 1