Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation WITHOUT Spoilers: Lalalalala! I can't hear you!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Curio said:

That can't be all for nothing, right?

Well, this show is bad about never paying off the things that were set up (4A, anyone?). We've had Chekhov's Entire Freaking Arsenal never come into play, so I'm not placing any bets. Then again, this is dealing with Regina, so maybe ...

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Well, this show is bad about never paying off the things that were set up (4A, anyone?). We've had Chekhov's Entire Freaking Arsenal never come into play, so I'm not placing any bets.

Miraculously, they did finally bring back that sleeping curse needle Regina made in Season 3 for Belle to use this season, so maybe we'll finally get some pay off in Season 7.

But I could see Emma and the sleeping curse as actual foreshadowing, though. It would make sense for the Evil Queen to put her biggest rival under a sleeping curse in Season 6. Or the writers will purposely try to make it look like foreshadowing, but because they never ever want to drop any subtle hints along the way and love their random twists, they'll make the Evil Queen put Regina under a sleeping curse instead.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Curio said:

So are we all in agreement that the Evil Queen is going to put Emma under a sleeping curse in Season 6? We have the foreshadowing with Regina feuding with Hook in Season 5 and her jealousy over his resurrection, and then Regina sarcastically commented about putting Emma under a sleeping curse and leaving her on the bus bench in Boston. That can't be all for nothing, right?

Nope. There was also that whole "I'll sleep for weeks when we get back."

I find it to be very much in your face. I think the one thing that I'm looking at is that Emma would go under the sleeping curse willingly like Snow did. But yeah, I see it happening.

Now the thing for me though is that Emma can get a TLK from anyone in her family. If the writers want it to be just Hook who is able to do that, they have to change something, like the conditions of that sleeping curse or something. (like I still don't know why Henry couldn't TLK David back in season 2 when he was under the sleeping curse).

And if Emma is under the sleeping curse, Regina will have to hide her really well, because it's not exactly an eternal sleep when there are people who can wake Emma.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Now the thing for me though is that Emma can get a TLK from anyone in her family. If the writers want it to be just Hook who is able to do that, they have to change something, like the conditions of that sleeping curse or something.

I will quit this show and burn my Funko dolls if they "redeem" Regina by having her fix the Evil Queen's mistake and wake up Emma with True Best Friend's tear drop or something. I've been pissed at television show twists before, but that would probably take the cake.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Curio said:

I will quit this show and burn my Funko dolls if they "redeem" Regina by having her fix the Evil Queen's mistake and wake up Emma with True Best Friend's tear drop or something. I've been pissed at television show twists before, but that would probably take the cake.

If that happens, people will be burning effigies of A&E in front of ABC in L.A.

I don't even know how you came up with that though, so let's never talk about it again.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't even know how you came up with that though, so let's never talk about it again.

Whenever I try to predict what Adam & Eddy will do, I think of the worst possible outcome, write it on a piece of paper, crumple it up, burn it, stomp on it, and then think of an idea even worse than that one I just burned.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Curio said:

I will quit this show and burn my Funko dolls if they "redeem" Regina by having her fix the Evil Queen's mistake and wake up Emma with True Best Friend's tear drop or something.

I'm going to pretend I never saw this (aggressively covers eyes and ears.)

I agree there has been some foreshadowing of a sleeping curse for Emma, but I'm trying to figure out how it would work. Obviously Emma could be woken up by Henry or Hook. So the Evil Queen would need to hide her away somewhere secure where no one could find her. In which case, why bother with a sleeping curse? Just hide her away. On top of that, I can't see them sidelining Emma for any length of time, so what's the point.  Oh well, I'm sure the master storytellers will come up with something good...

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Curio said:

Whenever I try to predict what Adam & Eddy will do, I think of the worst possible outcome, write it on a piece of paper, crumple it up, burn it, stomp on it, and then think of an idea even worse than that one I just burned.

Does that mean you're going to burn the internet now?

All kidding aside, Emma definitely sleeping curse. What I meant with conditions is that maybe Emma has a bit of a falling out with her parents, where she's angry enough at them that a TLK wouldn't work? 

I know, total rehash of season 4 which is exactly where we're headed anyway.

I agree there has been some foreshadowing of a sleeping curse for Emma, but I'm trying to figure out how it would work. Obviously Emma could be woken up by Henry or Hook. So the Evil Queen would need to hide her away somewhere secure where no one could find her. In which case, why bother with a sleeping curse? Just hide her away. On top of that, I can't see them sidelining Emma for any length of time, so what's the point.  Oh well, I'm sure the master storytellers will come up with something good...

The writers are so fond of flashbacks, so maybe they do it that way, like they did the whole Camelot arc. Emma is asleep somewhere recuperating from the  crazy that is her life, and everyone is looking for her in the present, while we're getting flashbacks of whatever the story is.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I know, total rehash of season 4 which is exactly where we're headed anyway.

It really does seem that way, doesn't it? Rumple is doing shady things while Belle is upset with him, Emma will be forced to help Regina out of guilt and play the fake BFF card, a new villain has invaded Storybrooke, and we'll probably spend an inordinate amount of time introducing the new characters from the Untold Stories.

I have no idea why they looked at Season 4 and thought, "Yes, this is the season to emulate. It's the critical darling that everyone loves."

There is no foreshadowing on this show. Fans keep looking for it, but it's for nothing. Half the things the fans think are foreshadowing are just a coincidence, and the rest is wishful thinking.

(Oh, and if Emma ends up under the sleeping curse, there are more chances that Regina is the one that wakes her with the power of her friendship than Hook. She would insult Emma until she wakes up and thanks her for being such a wonderful friend. Really, the ship for a CS TLK sailed long time ago. If they didn't give them one this season, they are never going to give them one).

I suppose they will find a way to get around it, but I thought you could only be under a sleeping curse once? Didn't most of the town (including Emma and Hook) get put under one briefly by Maleficent?

17 hours ago, Serena said:

I think they realized it even before it aired, or someone st ABC did. This is the first finale where they didn't send screeners to the press.

That's not true. They didn't put up a screener for the S3 or S4 finales, either. 

About the sleeping curse...I think it'll really be the EQ going after Regina or Snow and Emma will step in or throw herself in front of them and accidentally take on the curse.  I think Hook or Henry will have to be separated from her in order for this to happen and so we get the whole true love finding her before it's too late horse chase.

Or maybe Hook will give her another True Love's tackle.  

9 minutes ago, Souris said:

That's not true. They didn't put up a screener for the S3 or S4 finales, either. 

It did seem like there were more interviews and press pre and post finale.  Perhaps it's due to the age of the show?

• Love 1

A&E have done no press post-finale, which is odd. I also feel like there was a lot more post-finale buzz/interviews last season.

Of course, the EQ is old news. We've seen her over the past five seasons. There's nothing really new or interesting there.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Souris said:

No, they definitely did. I clearly remember Matt Mitovich talking about the "Emma teaches Hook to fight" scene in terms of how many people were gonna gif it before it aired. I also remember the mini controversy because people spoiled an "emotional" SQ scene and it ended up being Emma confessing her love for Hook to Regina.

• Love 1
(edited)

I know a lot of people are disappointed that A&E did not post-finale press, so I thought I would cast a magical spell and get the scoop for you.

Q: So, the finale cliffhanger was pretty shocking.  What can we expect from The Evil Queen next year?
E: Well, The Evil Queen will be the The Evil Queen.  We love the Evil Queen.
A: Yes, and what really interests us is how Regina will grow when she sees the person she used to be.  
E: Regina's story is very important to the fabric of the show and this will allow us to see her in the present-day, in the flashback, in hero form, in villain form, in every possible form.

Q: What about Robin?  Will the characters continue to mourn his death?
A: We loved writing for Robin Hood.
E: Love love love, until he died.

Q: Now what about Rumplestiltskin?  Is there still humanity within him?
E: Yes of course.  Rumple is such a complex character.  I mean he's a father and a villain and a hero and really, anything we want him to be.
A: So complex.  He can be ruthless but you can really see his humanity when he speaks to The Box.

Q: And Emma and Hook?  Will they get a moment of happiness?
E: Well, as you know Hook had a relationship with the Evil Queen once and that history will be explored again even though no one wants to watch it.
A: And of course, Emma will try to be supportive to Regina, and maybe she will grow to understand her a bit better.

Q: What will Snow and Charming be grappling with next season?
E: I would be really disappointed if we don't get to see them standing around in the background doing nothing.
A: Yes, and of course Snow will face the Evil Queen again and grapple with how she helped to ruin Regina's life.

Q: Will we get to see some returning favorites next season?
E: For sure.  We hope to bring back more pointless characters like The Dragon.
A: We love Cons but not as much as we love retcons.

Q: Tell us about the stories of the people from The Land of Untold Stories.  
A: We are really excited to bring that idea of untold stories onto the show.  If you watch Season 1 again, you will see we always meant to explore untold stories.
E: I mean, we have already ruined almost every Disney movie and most fantasy worlds.  The question is - what damage can we inflict on classic novels?  

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Serena said:

No, they definitely did. I clearly remember Matt Mitovich talking about the "Emma teaches Hook to fight" scene in terms of how many people were gonna gif it before it aired. I also remember the mini controversy because people spoiled an "emotional" SQ scene and it ended up being Emma confessing her love for Hook to Regina.

Ah. They may have given it to one or two major reviewers, but that was it. It wasn't available to all media like the premieres.

Terrifyingly realistic, Camera One.

If you've ever watched Adam or Eddie on Twitter for any length of time you'd see just how realistic that was.  They are actually living in some sort of bizarro world. The real problem though is that not enough intelligent people,  like most of the users of this forum,  harass them on Twitter.  Instead,  they get tongue baths from 15 year old Regina shippers or whoever and it's tragic to watch.  If they ever do get called out its on the wrong things.  Those two on Twitter might be the most frustrating thing ever.

5 hours ago, Souris said:

Ah. They may have given it to one or two major reviewers, but that was it. It wasn't available to all media like the premieres.

I guess they had a screening and Q&A with Adam and Eddy. But at least Leanne had a digital screener, because she said something about having to pause to laugh at Deckhand Hook. But my point was, clearly the network (or A&E themselves, although I don't know if they're that self-aware) did not have as much confidence in this finale as they did the previous ones, since they didn't give journalists access to it. Not even types like Leanne, who usually posts all fawning reviews. They were afraid of an anti-hype effect, because they knew the finale sucked.

• Love 4
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Lii said:

It's like, hey, let's dump a bunch of side characters we're bored with off the show through a portal to make room for a new batch of side characters. Same filler episode fodder, different season. Can't wait for the inevitable unrelated Belle side adventure with them. 

I turned myself into Jiminy and flew around during the Writers' brainstorming camp, and I got a listing of the centrics we'll get:

Belle: Belle almost gets Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson killed when she insists The Hound of the Baskervilles is just a misunderstood beast. 

Charming: Charming can't farm and is useless.  Until the girls from Little House on the Prairies show up to give him an encouraging hand.

Snow: Snow helps Minister Frollo try to destroy The Evil Queen, not realizing he was evil.  If she hadn't helped him, Regina might have changed her ways.

Rumple: Rumple befriends Christopher Robin, who almost gets through to his humanity but Rumple's cowardice causes him to screw over Christopher's friend Paul Bunyan and Rumple turns his Great Blue Ox into a magical talisman.

Regina: Regina hires The Three Musketeers to hunt down Snow White.  Snow White almost dies for the very special eightieth time.

Zelena: Before Zelena became the Wicked Witch, she was a female Don Quixote, very misunderstood.  She went on adventures in Oz with her Sancho Panza, who turns into a Winged Monkey.

Emma: Emma is sent to Prince Edward Island but they didn't want her because she wasn't a boy.  Walls went up.

Overheard: "There is hope that we could get Lily back for the last one.  An alternate we also came up with is that Emma was actually bosom friends with Young Zelena during that time, and it was Zelena's magic which gave the house its name Green Gables."

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 6
(edited)

Hook: Hook tries to help Ahab hunt for Moby Dick, which is terrorizing the waters near Storybrooke. Little do they know that the whale is actually the Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Camera One said:

I turned myself into Jiminy and flew around during the Writers' brainstorming camp 

I hope you stayed away from Jane's breasts.

7 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

Hook: Hook tries to help Ahab hunt for Moby Dick, which is terrorizing the waters near Storybrooke. Little do they know that the whale is actually the Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Okay, that actually sounds pretty awesome.

• Love 2
(edited)

I hope there's consequences to Regina splitting herself, like her personality changing or her feeling empty. A slightly nicer Redeemed!Regina is extremely boring. EQ would be interesting if she wasn't just a manifestation of inner darkness.

Edited by KingOfHearts

Realistically, losing half your personality like that would cause severe repercussions to your psyche, regardless of the bullshit magical reasoning behind it. She should, at the very least, turn into the weaksauce horseback championship Regina of the past, if not something more legitimately realistic. If you are going to tell me that a person can remove every drop of evil from themselves and still be able to rip a freaking heart out and crush it, there is something seriously wrong with that person. SERIOUSLY wrong.

• Love 5

After seeing what a man with the purest of all hearts can do, I would be surprised at nothing.   If we get weak good Regina, guess who will be on cheerleader duty?  The Bear and the Bow, Regina edition.

• Love 2
(edited)

Remember that scene from S1 where Evil!Snow acted like the traditional, Disney Snow White? I'd want something fun like that to happen to Regina. Something that creeps the rest of Storybrooke out. Let's be real - Redeemed!Regina is flavorless. 

I'll be honest - I can't wait to hear about whatever convoluted, asinine plan the Evil Queen will have.

Edited by KingOfHearts
3 hours ago, Lii said:

If you are going to tell me that a person can remove every drop of evil from themselves and still be able to rip a freaking heart out and crush it, there is something seriously wrong with that person.

Yeah, that does make you wonder. I mentioned this in the All Seasons thread, but one thing that diminishes the threat level of the Evil Queen is the fact that we already know they're willing to hurt and kill her. There won't be any "but, it's Regina! We can't hurt her!" stuff going on, considering that Regina already ripped out and crushed her heart, with the encouragement of Emma and Snow. The other tricky thing for me is that removing the Evil Queen may remove Regina's temptation to be evil, but if they've removed the part of her that enjoyed the evil, then the good part that's left should be even more weighted down with guilt. Remove the Evil Queen, and how does "good" Regina live with herself? I guess the idea is that by removing the Evil Queen, she doesn't have to live with the guilt because she's no longer the person who did those things, but she should still remember doing all that stuff, and I'd think that a good person who knows it was wrong would be devastated by those memories.

5 hours ago, Shanna Marie said:

Yeah, that does make you wonder. I mentioned this in the All Seasons thread, but one thing that diminishes the threat level of the Evil Queen is the fact that we already know they're willing to hurt and kill her. There won't be any "but, it's Regina! We can't hurt her!" stuff going on, considering that Regina already ripped out and crushed her heart, with the encouragement of Emma and Snow. The other tricky thing for me is that removing the Evil Queen may remove Regina's temptation to be evil, but if they've removed the part of her that enjoyed the evil, then the good part that's left should be even more weighted down with guilt. Remove the Evil Queen, and how does "good" Regina live with herself? I guess the idea is that by removing the Evil Queen, she doesn't have to live with the guilt because she's no longer the person who did those things, but she should still remember doing all that stuff, and I'd think that a good person who knows it was wrong would be devastated by those memories.

I honestly was expecting her to immediately drop and start whimpering in sheer mental confusion the second the split happened. I figured that'd be how the Evil Queen made her quick getaway into Season 6. Of course, I was quickly reminded that this is still TS;TW, and instead of using this personality splitting device as an interesting way to explore Regina's relationship with loss and Cora-related grief-trauma PTSD from two different POV-character perspectives, or anything organic and interesting, we'll likely be getting the most WTF of WTFery with a side of ugh, again? I wish A&E actually used their Regina-centric ideas to do interesting things with her character and not just interesting things with her wardrobe. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

I can already imagine the Dragon taking the Evil Queen to Storybrooke against his will in his Gremlin. It's a funny picture.

For a split second, I thought of Gremlins (the movie) and thought, hey that could be interesting if he has an army of evil mogwai the heroes have to defeat also.  And then I realized you meant the car.

(edited)

I just figured out how they can do SQ and have their cake too.  In the Season 6 premiere, Emma has the urge to rip someone's throat out, and she realizes that Dark Swan is still there deep within her.  Jekyll cooks up more of the serum, and Emma drinks it, separating herself from Dark Swan.  Dark Swan and The Evil Queen meet and ride a bike or call each other Wolfy or whatever and voilà, they're ready for TLK.  The threat is over since all villains want is love and understanding.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Camera One said:

I just figured out how they can do SQ and have their cake too.  In the Season 6 premiere, Emma has the urge to rip someone's throat out, and she realizes that Dark Swan is still there deep within her.  Jekyll cooks up more of the serum, and Emma drinks it, separating herself from Dark Swan.  Dark Swan and The Evil Queen meet and ride a bike or call each other Wolfy or whatever and voilà, they're ready for TLK.  The threat is over since all villains want is love and understanding.

I'm not even an SQ shipper and there's a dark part of me who wants this to happen.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

I'm not even an SQ shipper and there's a dark part of me who wants this to happen.

Have a dose of serum, it will cure you from wanting this to happen. Although, I don't know how I feel about another KingOfHearts running around ;)

Seriously though, I hope they fix this splitting mess with Regina because it sends a not so great message.

• Love 2
(edited)

Have a dose of serum, it will cure you from wanting this to happen. Although, I don't know how I feel about another KingOfHearts running around ;)

The finale opened the door to crap like this happening. Three-quarters of the way through I just thought, "Well we've driven into crazy town now. Anything goes." I wouldn't be shocked if Camero One's hypothetical scenario happened. A&E can pander to Swan Queen shippers without actually giving them what they want. They can claim they're embracing LGBT even more. But they can still preserve Captain Swan and Regina's redemption. The writers are no strangers to contriving ridiculously stupid scenarios in order to proceed with their agendas. Using Robin as an means to bring Zelena back as a regular and splitting Regina into hero and villain are proof of that.

Edited by KingOfHearts
18 hours ago, Camera One said:

I want to cry right now. ;-(

• Love 1
3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

The finale opened the door to crap like this happening. Three-quarters of the way through I just thought, "Well we've driven into crazy town now. Anything goes." I wouldn't be shocked if Camero One's hypothetical scenario happened. A&E can pander to Swan Queen shippers without actually giving them what they want. They can claim they're embracing LGBT even more. But they can still preserve Captain Swan and Regina's redemption. The writers are no strangers to contriving ridiculously stupid scenarios in order to proceed with their agendas. Using Robin as an means to bring Zelena back as a regular and splitting Regina into hero and villain are proof of that.

It's a good thing then that Emma has no darkness. They could always split her, and have the part of her that's been hurt, abandoned, and miserable most of her life go after one of the Reginas.

I think Hyde/Jekyll, and Regina/EQ are more than enough as far as splitting characters go.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Camera One said:

I shudder to think what they have planned already.

Goofing around Storybrooke for 6 or 7 episodes, no doubt. Then something big-ish will happen. After that we'll spend an episode with Merida and Mulan hooking up. Then we'll get to the climax. At the final episode, Hyde and EQ will be defeated, but Rumple will betray everyone again and put the events of 6B in motion. While all that's going on, we'll get an unnecessary retcon flashback about Charming and Zelena being half-siblings.

As for Captain Swan development, Emma will finally tell Hook she needs him. (Gasp! The romantic payoff!) 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 6
(edited)

I was writing down possible episode synopsises for S6, wondering if I should write a fanfic. It occurred to me how many plot threads and characters are going to have to be covered. We've got the Evil Queen, Jekyll/Hyde, the Land of Untold Stories folks, Zelena, Captain Swan, Rumpbox, Violet Believer, Regina, and whatever Snowing will be doing. Some things are just going to have to be dropped completely to make everything fit. Because it's this show.

We need to have time for flashbacks like how Regina wound up with Don Quixote's horse, Rociante. That's just showbiz.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:

I was writing down possible episode synopsises for S6, wondering if I should write a fanfic. It occurred to me how many plot threads and characters are going to have to be covered. We've got the Evil Queen, Jekyll/Hyde, the Land of Untold Stories folks, Zelena, Captain Swan, Rumpbox, Violet Believer, Regina, and whatever Snowing will be doing. Some things are just going to have to be dropped completely to make everything fit. Because it's this show.

Snowing would be reduced to background so Ginny and Josh can take care of their new baby and Captain Swan would be reduced to background so Jennifer can work on her film, and I seriously doubt they are going to devote any time to Henry and Violet. Rumple and Belle would have a centric or two, but they would be sidelined most of the time. That leaves EQ/Regina, Jekyll/Hyde, Zelena and the folks of the new land who, let's face it, are going to be related to either Regina or Rumple. Exciting stuff, isn't it?

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm really a total loss when it comes to guessing where Rumple is going. What land would have magic that could contest a TLK?

The setup for S6 isn't terrible, but this is the sixth season. We're nearing the conclusion of the series. If this were, say, the setup for 3B or 4B, I would be much more forgiving. The literary characters have potential and I could imagine some very neat reimaginings, but the writers are not going to take classic literature and do it justice. They botched Greek mythology and everything else with dignity they've touched on. However, I'm not super-duper worried about it. What I dread is the Evil Queen because it has zero potential to be interesting and really undermines what has been built up for seasons.

By the way, we'll get a flashback that takes place after Frankenstein fails to resurrect Daniel, but before Regina meets with Rumple again. Rumple slipped a potion in her drink that gave her a separate alter ego, known as the Evil Queen. That is the true reason behind her darkness. So when she was dressed in black and ready to kill that random extra, she was contaminated with magical evil-ness. It was never by choice. Obviously.

Edited by KingOfHearts

This article seems like a bunch of spec culled from the finale and pre-finale interviews. As we don't have any real spoilers yet, I thought we could have some fun laughing at these. ;-)

The Setting Won't Be a New Realm.

It doesn't make any difference one way or the other. Because even when the charatcers end up in new realms, nothing ever gets explored.

The Central Focus Will Be on the Main Characters

I think A&E have repeated this line verbatim since the beginning of Season 3.

Some of the New Characters Might Not Be From Fairy Tales

We already have a bunch of non-fairy tale charatcers starting from Dr. Whale to Robin Hood. 

We "Might" Get to Meet Rumple's Mother

Please no. I'm very afraid she'll turn out to be the Black Fairy. Or worse--Glinda the Good Witch.

Snow White and Prince Charming Will Rise Up as Leaders Again

Ho hum. I'll believe it when I see it.

Belle's Unborn Baby Will Come Into Play

Baby Damien confirmed.

The Evil Queen Is Back

Really? I would never have guessed this one. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Or worse--Glinda the Good Witch.

So Zelena made out with her mentor... who is her other mentor's son. That's messed up.

Please no. I'm very afraid she'll turn out to be the Black Fairy.

I'm sticking to my guns. She's Mary Poppins.

The Central Focus Will Be on the Main Characters

In an arc that introduces like 20 new characters. Mhmmm.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think Mary Poppins is the most appropriate as Rumple's mother given her weird fascination with children.  It fits with Peter Pan's also weird fascination with children.

Regarding that article of speculation:

Horowitz: “The paradigm for what season six will be is a little bit different than what we've done the last few years, and we're very excited by it. It involves our core group of characters, Storybrooke and flashing back to other realms,” Horowitz previews. “It doesn't necessarily mean a journey to someplace else. I think at the end of the finale you'll get a little bit of a taste of how we're going to approach it — it's both a little something old and something new.”

How is this exciting or different?  Did he forget they stayed in Storybrooke the entire fourth season?  

Something old = repetitive storylines and character beats

Something new = wouldn't it be cool if... (insert whatever character/fantasy world hasn't been destroyed by this show yet)

Kitsis says Belle potentially waking up from the sleeping curse and having their baby will be “dealt with next season,” but she’ll still play a “pivotal role” in the final hours

I didn't realize Kitsis described Belle's role as The Box in the finale as "pivotal".

Snow and Charming rises up as leaders again 

Snow and Charming "rising up as leaders again" is the article's author's extremely liberal interpretation of what A&E said.  More precisely, Kitsis said, "Snow and Charming are going to find themselves in an old situation in a new place,” says Kitsis.  Which means nothing.  For all we know, he could have been referring to the finale, when Snow and Charming found themselves through a portal (an old situation) in a new place (The Land of Untold Stories).  And then Adam chipped in with, “The Charmings have a town and a family to protect,” adds Horowitz. “Regina is taking the lead in some ways because it’s her sister, but they’re fighting for Storybrooke, too.”  Which also means nothing since Regina is still taking the lead.

Edited by Camera One

I think between Adam and Eddy, Eddy is the one I have the most problems with in the interviews.

He really tends to over exaggerate everything.

Belle in a Box relevance might be that Rumple will piss off someone when he tries to wake her, and that person will follow him to Storybrooke and fuck shit up. I'm assuming he's going to someone who will be powerful enough to wake her without a TLK.

How long is her pregnancy going to last? The show moves so slowly, she might still be pregnant by the time it's off the air.