Type keyword(s) to search

Megyn Kelly and Fox News Speculation: Where the Talking Hits the Road

I never watch The Talk, didn't even know who the panelists were these days. Today Piers Morgan was talking about the interview tonight. The audience booed every time he said the word Duggar or Josh. At the end he asked the audience if even if they were fans before would anyone watch the show again and it was a big NO. Then Julie Chen looked into the camera and said Jim Bob and Michelle you failed as parents and they cut the segment.

I hope TLC sees the public does not want the Duggars and isn't buying the "act".

• Love 9

If the victims decided to forgive and they are ok? Then that's their decision to make and not ours. But damnit, they should NEVER have been put in a position for their molestation to be made public to the world. and then talk about it?? God I just can't imagine

This. I can't feel rage for her defending her brother, i mean, who would want to think of your own sibling as a child molester? Who would want to honestly say, to the public, that your eldest brother is an abuser who molested you as a young girl? Even without Gothard's influence, a lot of victims tend to defend the perp at first. Its a coping mechanism, if he's not a molester, you didn't get molested.

I'm pretty suprised she even said anything.

She didn't have to say anything though. Neither did Jill. Whoever the crisis manager was hired to this, I want his or her name. The only thing they could have done more brilliantly was to haul ALL the daughters out to hold hands and have Smuggs in the centre of the circle while they all sang "He

Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother."

• Love 10
(edited)

If any of the survivors of Josh's abuse choose to forgive, that's their right and I support them. I just am deeply worried, with THIS family and what they believe in, that it wasn't an actual CHOICE. I'm not sure I could ever believe it was forgiveness freely given, no matter what they said. 

Edited by MichaelaRae
  • Love 3

She didn't have to say anything though. Neither did Jill. Whoever the crisis manager was hired to this, I want his or her name. The only thing they could have done more brilliantly was to haul ALL the daughters out to hold hands and have Smuggs in the centre of the circle while they all sang "He

Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother."

The crisis manager's name is spelled J-A-M-E-S D-U-G-G-A-R. Also known as Jim Bob.

• Love 4

Just unbelievable!!  Josh did not make a "poor choice" -- he violated his little sisters and broke the law.  But Michelle and Jim Bob - they knew and did NOTHING!  If that is not a failure as a parent, I don't know what is.

On CNN tonight, it was brought up that there may be other victims in that house that are still within the statute of limitations.  CPS needs to do a thorough investigation.

• Love 7

I don't know about everyone else, but I currently have my reclining seat in it's fully upright position, have my tray table locked, and have a barf bag at the ready. ;)

I'll be waiting right here for those willing to take one for the team, to report back.  Thanks in advance!

• Love 4

Wasn't expecting Jill and Jessa doing an interview, so who knows maybe Josh will end up doing one for Friday as well.  

They're trying to save their own spin-off shows that TLC want's to produce for our entertainment.

• Love 4

I predict that they are going to kill this. I believe it has been carefully scripted among the family. They will show how upset they were and how they did everything they could to protect the girls and the girls will agree. This is the fight of their lives. I haven't ever seen the show, only 20 minutes of Josh's wedding. However, I object to them and their show because of their cult like religion and Jim Bob's total control of everything and everyone along with the teachings of Gothard especially hitting 6 month babies with wooden spoons. Sometimes I even feel bad for Michelle as I don't think she really has any choice about anything in her life being married to Jim Bob.