Type keyword(s) to search

Cast: All Part of the Conspiracy

• Start Topic

I'm going to watch this assuming that Mr. Robot is the same character Slater played in "Pump Up the Volume" 25 years later.

The first time Mr. Robot (aka Hard Harry) lit a cigarette, I thought, "doesn't Christian Slater do e-cig commercials?" Nope, that's Stephen Dorff. Then I thought about Slater and Winona Ryder smoking in Heathers.

Whenever Rami Malek had on the hoodie, I couldn't help but be reminded of the Marty Feldman character Igor from the movie Young Frankenstein. He has an uncanny resemblance to Igor.

• Love 5
(edited)

Well, not only do we get Christian Slater. We get deliciously evil Christian Slater. I'm in. Well done, show.

Is he deliciously evil? I just see the same snarky character from Pump Up the Volume or Heathers—but I'm glad he's got a steady gig (with a second season).

Who does Michael Buscemi (Steve's brother) play? His character's name in the pilot is Romero. Is he an fsociety member?

Edited by editorgrrl

So, I just started playing the new Playstation 4 game, Until Dawn, basically a slasher, survival game, and imagine my surprise to see that none other then Rami Malek is voicing and using his likeness for one of the characters.  I only played the beginning chapter, but it sounds like it will be an important one: 

his character is the brother of the two victims in the opening act.

The game also has Hayden Panettiere, Brett Dalton (Ward from Agents of Shield), and Peter Storemare, so this should be fun!

• Love 1

So, I just started playing the new Playstation 4 game, Until Dawn, basically a slasher, survival game, and imagine my surprise to see that none other then Rami Malek is voicing and using his likeness for one of the characters.  I only played the beginning chapter, but it sounds like it will be an important one: 

his character is the brother of the two victims in the opening act.

The game also has Hayden Panettiere, Brett Dalton (Ward from Agents of Shield), and Peter Storemare, so this should be fun!

Have you finished your first playthrough, yet. We just completed it this past weekend, and it is very fun and tense.

We totally messed up the last chapter, and only got two characters to survive "until dawn."

Edited by BeatLA24

Not yet: I've been a bit busy.  I did get to the part when 

I/Chris had to pick between him and Ashley, and I had Chris choose Ashley. It looks like he's dead, but I'm curious to see if there is a twist up ahead.

Edited by thuganomics85

Rami Malek was adorable at the Emmys -- they haven't announced his category as of my writing this, so I can't say congratulations yet. He brought his cousin as his date, and she is stunning. In the midst of all of the "Hollywoodness," he came across as really down-to-earth and normal. He seemed genuinely excited to be there. 

Edited to add:

HE WON!!! Congratulations Rami!!! Yes, we see it too! Well deserved!

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 6

Not sure she needs a character thread just yet, but Dominique DiPierro's nickname is "Dom" and DOM is the W3C acronym of "Document Object Model", the element that brings order and logic to different elements in a document. The people working for FSociety are like a bunch of chaotic elements, and Dom is the police. The one who must bring order.

• Love 1
(edited)

The actress who plays Trenton is acting in the Netflix series GLOW, a comedy about the formation of the woman's wrestling troupe from the 80's.  I've only seen the pilot so I'm not sure how far she goes.

Edited by patty1h

Just want to say how sad I am to see a great show end, but, I'm also excited to see how it does. Rami Malek and Christian Slater have been fantastic. I've been a fan of Rami since I saw him as Snafu in HBO's The Pacific. I have enjoyed Carly Chaikin, Darlene, as well.

goodbye, friend.

• Love 2