Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

Actually, if you watch Kandi, she rolls her eyes at absolutely everything, and side-eyed damn near everyone at one point or another.

Kandi was absolutely not having it at the reunion.  She wasn't smiling, laughing at jokes, nothing, for the entire hour.

• Love 1

I don't know whyyyyy I'm so petty but had I been Nene and Kandi decided she disliked my attitude, I totally would have brought up MJ.

She's being who she is and Kandi expects the world to deal with it, why should Nene be any different? Is MJ somehow special because she's Kandi's mom? That's why KANDI needs to deal with that bullshit, but everyone else has to.  If it's good enough for MJ to be terrible for no reason, why can't Nene?

• Love 6

I don't know whyyyyy I'm so petty but had I been Nene and Kandi decided she disliked my attitude, I totally would have brought up MJ.

She's being who she is and Kandi expects the world to deal with it, why should Nene be any different? Is MJ somehow special because she's Kandi's mom? That's why KANDI needs to deal with that bullshit, but everyone else has to.  If it's good enough for MJ to be terrible for no reason, why can't Nene?

Except that last year Nene and MJ were laughing it up together. 

• Love 1

Except that last year Nene and MJ were laughing it up together. 

Of course they were. THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME PERSON, plus or minus a foot in height and one's (Nene's) occasional ability to be charming.

• Love 4

Of course they were. THEY ARE THE EXACT SAME PERSON, plus or minus a foot in height and one's (Nene's) occasional ability to be charming.

Nene is no where near as toxic as Joyce. Nene may be defensive, and not here for everyone, but I've never heard her accuse someone of being the things MJ said.

• Love 2

Nene is no where near as toxic as Joyce. Nene may be defensive, and not here for everyone, but I've never heard her accuse someone of being the things MJ said.

Well, I have. They all only know one insult: whore. And Nene has aimed it at several people and so have the rest.

Instead of "airhead," "slob," "narcissistic wannabe," "no-talent minstrel show," "fool," etc., etc., etc.

First Look today, 5:14 p.m.

Well, I have. They all only know one insult: whore. And Nene has aimed it at several people and so have the rest.

Instead of "airhead," "slob," "narcissistic wannabe," "no-talent minstrel show," "fool," etc., etc., etc.

First Look today, 5:14 p.m.

Well Joyce accused her son in law's mother of being a prostitute and his father of being a pimp.  She accused one of Kandi's friends of sleeping with Todd.  I think that's a lot worse than calling someone a "whore" especially since this group seems to call each other that quite often.

Well Joyce accused her son in law's mother of being a prostitute and his father of being a pimp. She accused one of Kandi's friends of sleeping with Todd. I think that's a lot worse than calling someone a "whore" especially since this group seems to call each other that quite often.

Prostitute. Whore. Cheater. Adultress. All equivalent terms to me. Vague, unprovable, yet mud-slinging. "Pimp" is just a male slur in the same vein. Easy insults. YMMV.

• Love 1

Yes, but there's a difference between calling someone who means nothing to you, as Kenya means nothing to Nene, a whore, and Joyce calling the mother of her future son in law a prostitute.  

• Love 4

But calling your future son-in-law's parents a pimp and a prostitute is hardcore. And even with her "apology" she claimed it was the news around town.

I was walking and typing, and couldn't get this out. This is what I wanted to say! What Joyce said is far worse than anything Nene has said in my opinion.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think they’re just rolling their eyes at the conflicting sides of Phaedra Parks – by day she’s a prayer lap blanket-wearing Southern Belle, by night she’s banging felons in ankle bracelets on air mattresses. Her personal life is private, thank you very much... but mmmm, she’d love to get her some Asian man.  She’s far too prim and proper to associate with the likes of Kenya Moore Whore who flirts with a man in front of his wife, but on national television she’s given us Ridickulous, the pickle photo shoot, and talking about putting candy up her vajayjay.  Her airs are as phony as her superhuman short gestation period.

Right so because she's not a hypocrite who pretends to know nothing of sex she's as bad as an unfunny asshole who flirts with other people's husbands--okay. Kenya Moore is never gonna be the Queen Bee of this show. She paid someone to be her man then assaulted his character for revealing she was a liar. Let's talk about that. Let's talk about how that would have gone over if it were any of the other ladies. Let's talk about how instead of ripping her to shreds for it at that reunion we got props and bullshit about some African prince. The next season we get her chasing down Nene grabbing her ear..who the fuck does that? She should have got her ass beat then! As shady as Phaedra can be she hasn't crossed the line with these ladies; where Ms Moore has again and again. Ms. Moore demands apologies without owning her own bullshit. "I flirted with your man, I'm sorry.  I was out of pocket, I shouldn't have but it hurts me to be called a whore for flirting as I would never have gone through with it". I typed that is :05 what the fuck is wrong with Kenya that she can't just say it. You measure your hair length when you ain't got shit else. I might stop watching this shit just to avoid her defenders claiming she's anything more than a troublemaker that got exactly the treatment she deserved.

And what's Claudia's storyline going to be next season? Porsha either needs to consult the Countess on how to be a friend of or check Demetria on BS&H to see how you behave when ignoring someone is all you can do in the face of ongoing bullshit and denials.If someone wanted to help Porsha they'd tell her that she needs to respond as follows to Ms. Jordan's various attacks:

"why do you so desperately want to be friends with someone you talk so badly about?"

"why don't you get another cat so you have more than one thing in your own life to talk about"

"maybe I'll TM my name so you'll have to pay me for ALLLLLLLL the times you talk about me, cuz I am about THAT life--getting paid"

"hmm I'm so dumb I parlayed it into a guest spot here and elsewhere and you're doing stand up on youtube"

"You're real interested in who I'm fucking, do you want a taste? "  

"Name the mutual friends we have that would tell you my business if you won't, stfu"

Chicks like Claudia are so basic. Porsha should check her circle and cut loose anyone who is cool with Claudia. 

Edited by ThomasAAnderson
  • Love 5

Ok, chiming in here five pages late (delayed telecast in Australia) so apologies if I'm repeating anything....

But damn. I don't think I've ever seen that many eye rolls in one hour of television before! Unfortunately, they all seemed pre planned rather than organic. Eg. I don't like X so whatever X says I'm gunna eye roll at.

Everyone looked so pre-planned. They all know the ropes of these reunions. They have come PREPARED! Notice how they actually let each other speak with minimal speak over the top? What was good about that was how it let some of the wives dig their own hole. There were some meaningful silences for sure.

• Love 1

Nene's strategy of deflecting an honest discussion of what went on during the season by saying "you're right/I'm wrong" is very immature. It's also disrespectful to us viewers who invest in this show and turn into the reunions to find out what the cast really feels about things that went on during the season.

Yes yes yes! Exactly what I thought. This is a not only a passive aggressive move, it's an overt/in your face passive aggressive move! Passive aggressive should have an element of being passive (eg. not obvious) but this move is shining a bright light on how passive (not) she is. Bah!! Yeah NeNe, you are such a victim. Everyone is ganging up on you. Sure, Sugar! NOT!

It's also a classic move to try and shut down the conversation. Shut. It. Down.

• Love 2

Everyone looked terrible. I mean really terrible. Kenya looked the best of the worst I guess. Porsha and Phaedra's make up made them look like corpses. Kandi's dress made her boobs look like udders. Phaedra looked like she was sucking on lemons. Nene looked like a puppet. Cynthia looked awful! I dont know what she's done to her beautiful face, but it's criminal.

Nene had really bad boob shading! First thing I noticed when I saw her. First thing!

Right so because she's not a hypocrite who pretends to know nothing of sex she's as bad as an unfunny asshole who flirts with other people's husbands--okay. Kenya Moore is never gonna be the Queen Bee of this show. She paid someone to be her man then assaulted his character for revealing she was a liar. Let's talk about that. Let's talk about how that would have gone over if it were any of the other ladies. Let's talk about how instead of ripping her to shreds for it at that reunion we got props and bullshit about some African prince. The next season we get her chasing down Nene grabbing her ear..who the fuck does that? She should have got her ass beat then! As shady as Phaedra can be she hasn't crossed the line with these ladies; where Ms Moore has again and again. Ms. Moore demands apologies without owning her own bullshit. "I flirted with your man, I'm sorry. I was out of pocket, I shouldn't have but it hurts me to be called a whore for flirting as I would never have gone through with it". I typed that is :05 what the fuck is wrong with Kenya that she can't just say it. You measure your hair length when you ain't got shit else. I might stop watching this shit just to avoid her defenders claiming she's anything more than a troublemaker that got exactly the treatment she deserved.

And what's Claudia's storyline going to be next season? Porsha either needs to consult the Countess on how to be a friend of or check Demetria on BS&H to see how you behave when ignoring someone is all you can do in the face of ongoing bullshit and denials.If someone wanted to help Porsha they'd tell her that she needs to respond as follows to Ms. Jordan's various attacks:

"why do you so desperately want to be friends with someone you talk so badly about?"

"why don't you get another cat so you have more than one thing in your own life to talk about"

"maybe I'll TM my name so you'll have to pay me for ALLLLLLLL the times you talk about me, cuz I am about THAT life--getting paid"

"hmm I'm so dumb I parlayed it into a guest spot here and elsewhere and you're doing stand up on youtube"

"You're real interested in who I'm fucking, do you want a taste? "

"Name the mutual friends we have that would tell you my business if you won't, stfu"

Chicks like Claudia are so basic. Porsha should check her circle and cut loose anyone who is cool with Claudia.

All of this! I'm out next year. I can't take any more of the coven of witches.