Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Edit: did Taylor drop out of UofA? I know current TCC Megan just graduated from there last month. I wonder if they knew each other or have mutual friends

They def know each other. Both are the same age and they were both in the same Sorority at University of Arizona

Edited by Emilyhitch

Is anyone else now seeing Kelly's twitter of the kickoine as a photo not a video?

If you're using mobile twitter, it only shows as a photo. I know I had to go to the desktop version of twitter to see it as a video.

• Love 1
(edited)

Danielle and Mary were on DC Star On Air today and they revealed that the squad photo is set for July 24 -- so we should have the squad selected in a few weeks.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/video-shows-on-air

They mentioned Ashley  dislocating her knee during a performance. I'm assuming it was  3 yr vet Ashley (former Suns dancer) and not Ashley Pro. Interesting tidbit about Angela's roommate from Hell debacle. I'd love to hear that one.

Danielle tweeted she's sitting on ice packs at work after a long week of kicks and jump splits.

Edited by MrsEVH

They mentioned Ashley  dislocating her knee during a performance. I'm assuming it was  3 yr vet Ashley (former Suns dancer) and not Ashley Pro.

Yeah, the blond Ashley. They chronicled that on one of the shows.

(edited)

What was this about?

It was on that DC star On Air show (link in a previous post above) that DCCs Danielle &  Mary were on yesterday. One of the guys was talking to Danielle about moving to Dallas when she auditioned the first time. He said she was lucky to have Jasmine as her roommate because apparently Angela looked for one on Craig's list (?) and it was a disaster. He called it the roommate from hell but didn't give any details. He said they would have to ask Angela about it. Probably why a lot of the finalists/TCCs room together. I think Jinnelle and Paige shared an apartment together during TC. I remember Karissa Lynae (season 6 or 7) looking for someone to stay  with because she claimed she was living in her Jeep.

I know Angela stayed with Brittany Schramm's family during TC (maybe that's why). She wrote a blog about it (on the old DCC website) thanking Mrs Schramm for letting her stay with them and referring to her as Momma Schramm.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1

Shelbie posted this pic with chantel

https://instagram.com/p/3Z-IiguMr-/

Thoughts on the pic

Shelbie looks so much better without the big texas hair , 2nd thing think not that i don't like chantel's outfir but i would worried to wear a top like that in the meeting , Sometimes K&J are so uptight and judgmental that i would dress totally different around them then i would in real life 

I travel so much for work I'm really behind on all these posts! LOL!  Chantel looks better in that pic than most pics I have seen of her, but yes, I agree about her outfit- the color isn't good for her either.  She isn't attractive IMO, I think her confidence is inflated because she's already a professional Dallas dancer.  She's one who is going to have to prove it to me though- just seems entitled, average and ..... average.

DCC handbook, practice/game schedule, veteran or rookie practice uniforms... Idk what else haha

Yikes!  they used to live together?  How strange- Angela seems so sweet, normal... Chantal seems very fake

I travel so much for work I'm really behind on all these posts! LOL!  Chantel looks better in that pic than most pics I have seen of her, but yes, I agree about her outfit- the color isn't good for her either.  She isn't attractive IMO, I think her confidence is inflated because she's already a professional Dallas dancer.  She's one who is going to have to prove it to me though- just seems entitled, average and ..... average.

Yikes!  they used to live together?  How strange- Angela seems so sweet, normal... Chantal seems very fake

Wait wait, nevermind, I remember Angela got married, so I guess it was a long time ago when she f irst got here and didn't really know people.

That's my understanding. I don't know for sure if they're only there on filming nights or not, but they're definitely not at every practice, and the leaders teach when they're not there.

K&J are always there on CMT nights, KF is listed as an exec producer on the show.  You know she sees every last bit of editing before it hits the air.  But there are weeks of time they are not there, and senior girls lead practice and teach routines and also some of the great guest choreographers they use come in and shake it up.  These girls are professional dancers first and foremost.  They are there to learn moves and routines.  the show focuses on emotion, but if you are a world class dancer who also happens to have some showmanship, the right look and a makeover will kick you up to star power and you will make the team.  I think the fact they take an extra 6-8-10 girls is the CMT contract demands someone  gets cut over a makeover, someone  gets cut over mental crazies and one or two just aren't the right caliber.  It's a TV show.  Sure, they're choosing a dance team, but KF is also producing a TV show with her name on it, and I'm quite sure CJ is calling the shots even beyond that.  Girls  go to training camp as CMT victims, and I bet they are tagged going in.

Shelbie and Chantal pic, honestly, I think both are in great shape and are working well with that they have, but neither are beautiful. Neither are hideous, of course, but average if you strip away the makeup and styling. The one on the right looks a bit more mature than most DCC, too.

So Kelly is on a family vacation in the Dominican Republic. If you are not following her in periscope you should. She is hilarious.

Anyway she is gone for 10 days, so will there be no cuts for a while. Does CMT just stop filming? Just odd she takes a vacation in the middle of training camp

Shelbie and Chantal pic, honestly, I think both are in great shape and are working well with that they have, but neither are beautiful. Neither are hideous, of course, but average if you strip away the makeup and styling. The one on the right looks a bit more mature than most DCC, too.

Really??? I think Chantal is beautiful even when she is not made up as much and Shelbi is a knock out.  To each their own I guess :)

• Love 2

So Kelly is on a family vacation in the Dominican Republic. If you are not following her in periscope you should. She is hilarious.

Anyway she is gone for 10 days, so will there be no cuts for a while. Does CMT just stop filming? Just odd she takes a vacation in the middle of training camp

I don't think they'll stop filming..maybe they won't have as many film days. I do know that when she gets back, the Rookie candidates better be ON POINT.

• Love 1

Kelly's job is year round. This is a logical time to take a vacation. And I bet the girls are grateful for having the pressure lifted on cuts while she is gone. It probably means that they will be able to focus on learning and improving their P, P, P, and style without a looming cut ..but for filming fun, Kitty and Melissa can always visit the ranch and sit alongside Judy!

• Love 1

yeah, had to be a while ago because Colby is still there!  

Interesting how some girls like Danielle, Jacie, Holly get multiple pics and some don't get any feature (Jinelle, Victoria, Melissa).  Wonder if that stings a little :-/

• Love 1

yeah, had to be a while ago because Colby is still there!  

Interesting how some girls like Danielle, Jacie, Holly get multiple pics and some don't get any feature (Jinelle, Victoria, Melissa).  Wonder if that stings a little :-/

I'm sure some get reserved for the endless number of swimsuit calendars they put out.  As for Jinelle, I kinda get it -- she's not ugly, but she's also not beautiful or sexy.  Always reminded me of Olive Oyl from Popeye.

• Love 2

I'm sure some get reserved for the endless number of swimsuit calendars they put out.  As for Jinelle, I kinda get it -- she's not ugly, but she's also not beautiful or sexy.  Always reminded me of Olive Oyl from Popeye.

Ahhh I would KILL for Jinelle's body.  She has long legs, is super toned (her abs are amazing!) yet BOOBS.  But I agree, I think she just doesn't have the DCC pretty so probably doesn't get used as much. 

And Victoria I have only seen one picture from the shoot, I forget where.  It's weird, she is so pretty!

I guess I'm in the minority, because I think Jinelle is gorgeous. Her hair definitely did her no favors before her original makeover, but ever since then she gets prettier and prettier to me.

• Love 4

I guess I'm in the minority, because I think Jinelle is gorgeous. Her hair definitely did her no favors before her original makeover, but ever since then she gets prettier and prettier to me.

I'm with you on this. I think Jinelle has beautiful, doe-like eyes and a fantastic smile.

• Love 4

Me too.

• Love 4

I agree! She's super gorgeous!

• Love 2

Regarding the swimsuit reveal video...can I say how much I hate Caila's fingernails?? Those huge, thick fake nails with the French tips? I noticed Breelan used to have the same. Just no girls, not a good look on anyone.

• Love 1

Regarding the swimsuit reveal video...can I say how much I hate Caila's fingernails?? Those huge, thick fake nails with the French tips? I noticed Breelan used to have the same. Just no girls, not a good look on anyone.

Agreed. I've always thought those looked very dated/trailer trashy.

So my DVR is catching season 9 repeats which made me think about Season 10. Just plowed through about 20 pages of posts so I apologize for bringing you back to final auditions but I just had to comment on the vet cuts.

I'm sad that Ashley Pro tried for a second year. She barely made it last season and Judy seemed against her from the beginning. I hoped she would take the 1 year, enjoy the heck out of it and then move on. I just had a feeling if she came back she'd end up disappointed. Sad to see I was right.

I was surprised Jasmine made it back last year so I'm not totally shocked she got cut this year but it's so rare when they cut a vet who's past their two year mark that you just sit back and say wow.

Breelan also is not surprising. Like Ashley she barely made it so she was on the edge anyway.

Looking forward to seeing what the show has in store for us this year.

• Love 1
(edited)

The thing about the first year girls that barely make it onto the squad is they have the entire year to smarten up, dance up and up their game in general.  I can think of so many rookies who were stars entering the second year auditions.  Caila got creamed in the last episode (first game) and there was talk she gained some weight at one point during the season.  BUT she worked off the weight and took dance classes.  She worked at it.

Although the show has not yet aired, Breelan and Ashley might not have done that.  And I don't know what happened with Jasmine.  Maybe it was the same. Kelli and Judy expect the girls to get better and better over time.

Edited by caligirl50
  • Love 3