Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Tribal Lines

SPLAIN
  • Start Topic

I converted the show request into the Small Talk thread for the show -- a social thread and not generally for specific show discussion.

Please feel free to start new threads for characters, episodes, media mentions, actors, etc.

If you (collectively) would like to change/add the name of the Small Talk thread jokey bit just figure it out amongst yourselves and then email david@previously.tv and he'll change it.

Isn't it actually "Ink Master" (two words)?

I was going to mention this as well.  I know it's a minor nitpick, but in the "Shows" section, it's listed correctly as two words....will one of the fabulous Mods/Admins please change this in the Forums list of shows? 

I was going to mention this as well.  I know it's a minor nitpick, but in the "Shows" section, it's listed correctly as two words....will one of the fabulous Mods/Admins please change this in the Forums list of shows? 

Just saw that the show listing in the forums was changed from "Inkmaster" to "Ink Master."  Thanks for taking care of that so quickly!! 

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

Hi there !

One quesstion : no one is watching Best Ink ? I really like it, and, most of all, I really like how the tattoo artists interact with each other : positive and supportive most of time. And it's "relaxing" vs. Ink Master (at least, with this season)

I checked a TV show reminder app I have (that app and following shows here help me catch shows I might otherwise miss), my onscreen guide, and Oxygen's site. I don't see anything about an upcoming season. I'll watch when there is one, though. I don't have or want any tattoos, but I love them on other people.  

Edited by Darian
  • Love 1

I feel bad for Scott and his family. I had hoped to save up enough to get a tattoo by him one day since I think he is was very talented. I'm sure more will come up about the story but it seemed to me that if my husband was too ill to come home and had to make his way to a hotel, I would go there and take him to the hospital. Again, not suggesting anything, just feel sorry for him and his wife and kids.

I wonder if his wife didn't check on him because she thought maybe he'd just had too much to drink?  Or maybe it's a long drive and she thought he was just tired.  Sad no matter what happened.  The seasons just blend together for me so I don't really remember anything he did on the show.  Did he argue a little with the judges?   Did he need the money to save the family home?  Damn I wish I had a better memory.  RIP Scott.

On 11/7/2015 at 7:06 PM, whimsey98 said:

Momentary Ink:  "This Philadelphia-based startup creates custom-designed temporary tattoos that look and feel like real ink, letting customers test out the exact art they want before the needle slips in."

Half of those in the photo gallery don't have outlines. Heh.

This is Adam Levine's recent back tattoo. Hoo boy. He was on the Ellen show today and didn't say who the artist is, but that's a jacked face on the mermaid holding the skull of a misshapen giant. The judges would plotz if this was done by one of the IM finalists.

AL.JPG

Edited by lordonia
  • Love 3