Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

Sounds horrible and a waste of time.  Episode 9 or 10 is a filler episode really?

Gee maybe Roderick will faint at Sectionals from his fade diet.

Glee is nothing but original with their storylines, no repeats here.

Honestly who cares about roderick and his weight and some spoiled child ? I´d rather see mercedes shoot a music video, Santana and Brittany in a post wedding haze etc.

I will laugh so hard if one part of the Glee Finale is a dumb back-in-time plot that probably retcons half of the characters on the show, and the 2nd part is Sectionals with ND and the Warblers. 

I'm legitimately glad that my faves won't be there for this mess.

same, this final is shaping up to be terrible

and yeah i´m glad my favs are not in it.

• Love 1

Or he'll imagine all of his friends dressed up as different foods and then start dating tater tots or something like that.

Of course it won't be treated as a joke. This is a straight white man going through this!!

• Love 2

That is no guarantee.  There are times on the show when what happened to straight white men was treated like a joke and this thing with Roderick could be one of them.  To give past examples - Finn's body issues were treated like a joke.  Ryder was molested and it was treated like a joke.  Puck was locked in a port-a-potty overnight and it was treated like a joke.   

Edited by camussie
  • Love 2

That is no guarantee.  There are times on the show when what happened to straight white men was treated like a joke and this thing with Roderick could be one of them.  To give past examples - Finn's body issues were treated like a joke.  Ryder was molested and it was treated like a joke.  Puck was locked in a port-a-potty overnight and it was treated like a joke.   

Sam's dyslexia, Sam being force to be an under-age stripper because he needed to feed and sheltered his family, Sam being sexually harassed, Sam being basically mind-rape with this stupid hypnotized story-lined. All these things were serious things that the writers turned into a joke.

Being a straight white-male doesn't always protect the characters from RIB idiotic poison pen. 

• Love 2

Well, according to the Futon Critic, Fox deleted the original listing that had "2009" as being shown on Feb 27 and is now showing that "Child Star" will be the episode shown on that date.  So maybe 2009 IS being saved for the finale.  I've been curious about how that would work - it must be so completely removed from whatever is happening in the current TV show (ie, any Season 6 relationship or Glee club drama) that it could go anywhere in the season.  

I thought I also saw somewhere that someone - Lea maybe? - said something about some of the finale having been filmed already.  Speculation was those actors who had left the set already (Dianna, Heather, Naya) had already filmed something that would be the look ahead to the future of the originals.  Am I remembering that, or was is just wishful thinking turned into rumors?

Jane and Lea both said they've filmed parts of the finale, and Jane later said they were thinking of moving 2009 to be the finale. And she said this after filming on 2009 had started. So, those would be parts of the finale they have already filmed, and the UHT girls do not appear in 2009. So, they won't be in the finale, if the finale is in fact 2009.

I think they might've re-written parts of " 2009" to make it fit better as a finale. I know Blaine was added, and it wouldn't surprise me if other things were too. Maybe the PR is right and it's a flashback episode instead of an AU.

I think they might've re-written parts of " 2009" to make it fit better as a finale. I know Blaine was added, and it wouldn't surprise me if other things were too. Maybe the PR is right and it's a flashback episode instead of an AU.

If I remember correctly, the tweet asked whether Blaine would be in the 6x09 episode and the answer was yes. If they moved the 2009 episode and make it a finale instead, then that answer would be correct because the 6x09 episode would be another episode that Blaine would appear on, but not 2009.

If I remember correctly, the tweet asked whether Blaine would be in the 6x09 episode and the answer was yes. If they moved the 2009 episode and make it a finale instead, then that

answer would be correct because the 6x09

episode would be another episode that Blaine

would appear on, but not 2009.

Brad specifically said that Blaine was in " 2009."

Well  Rachel is also scared about trying bway again ergo why Rachel was  maybe placed into the performance.

Beautiful? It was kind of cute maybe a bit boring but they wanted the old school choreography of 60s girl groups.

Edited by tom87

Well  Rachel is also scared about trying bway again ergo why Rachel was  maybe placed into the performance.

Beautiful? It was kind of cute maybe a bit boring but they wanted the old school choreography of 60s girl groups.

I love Amber's voice so every time she sings I say it's beautiful, because she has a phenomenal voice.

I think this one is about Sam and the other one with Rachel in tears is the broadway one. As we see in the promo Mercedes asks Rachel about her and Sam's relationship and she has a smirk on her face and she doesn't sound mad or annoyed. 

The one with Rachel in tears is later on in the episode, there's a still of it. Mercedes and her talk again. I doubt Rachel would be crying over Sam at this point.

Edited by Hookian

God I hope Rachel is never crying over Sam.

I saw the promo and read your first post.    I was just giving another possible speculation.

Edited by tom87

I'm with you, it's a bit boring.

I think they wanted the style and choreography of the 60s girl group, but you need the chemistry of those groups and they didn't have that. No one does anything wrong or out of place, but it's four women not one group.

The sound awesome though.

I didn't see a lack of chemistry at least by the people they focused on. I just do not think they needed to focus on them as much,  we got it.  The choreography and editing  is what was boring on a somewhat nice but boring song, imo.

• Love 1

Looking at all the spoilers for the Britanna/ Klaine wedding I am angry at how the Wemma wedding was handled. We where robbed of watching their first dance as husband and wife and seeing speeches by their families for no reason what so ever. That arc was terrible. We didn't even see Emma between 4x15 and their actual wedding in 4x22. Emma's excuse for running away at the alter was that she didn't knoŵ will anymore and we never saw them patch things up.

Looking at all the spoilers for the Britanna/ Klaine wedding I am angry at how the Wemma wedding was handled. We where robbed of watching their first dance as husband and wife and seeing speeches by their families for no reason what so ever. That arc was terrible. We didn't even see Emma between 4x15 and their actual wedding in 4x22. Emma's excuse for running away at the alter was that she didn't knoŵ will anymore and we never saw them patch things up.

Yeah that whole crap drama was pointless. Especially since it was resolved in 15 and then there whole "restart" was taken off screen till a wedding in the finale. It was kind of a rip off I agree.

The arc was bad, but I still loved their wedding vows.

And Emma's parents are awful, so not seeing them at the wedding was fine by me.

I never needed a big wedding, but clearly I'm in the minority here.

• Love 1

It not about having a " big" wedding just a normal one. speeches to the bride and groom by friends and family are one of the best parts about them and they didnt get it. Emma's parents are assholes but Wills parents have a great relationship with him, where where they? What about Emmas brother and sister who have been mentioned? Wemma had a reception in IDo but it was enjoyed by everybody except Wemma. It's was unfair that they didn't get a first dance! Klaine and Britanna are getting TWO, im so excited and Hey Ya.

Wemma didn't even get the A plot in I DO. Jarley of all people got more songs that they did. Klaine and Britanna have pretty much the entire episode dedicated to their story which is how it should be as its their wedding. Wemma diserved just the same treatment.

Edited by Pink ranger

So for some reason, the show found it necessary to bring back Kate Hudson (she was in the studio with Anders recording). Besides my irritation that I'm very likely ending the season with no Kurt solos at all and that a guest star being brought for one episode will, there's also the big question of why bring her back now. My guess is that Rachel's audition (the one that Mercedes arranged) didn't go well and Rachel is all discouraged again that her dreams of being on Broadway are gone for good, so they'll trot out Cassandra to prop her up and give her the "you're so special" and "don't make the mistakes that I did" pep talk so that Rachel does end the season back in New York with a renewed sense of determination.

Whatever... this mess can't end soon enough.

It not about having a " big" wedding just a normal one. speeches to the bride and groom by friends and family are one of the best parts about them and they didnt get it. Emma's

parents are assholes but Wills parents have a

great relationship with him, where where they?

What about Emmas brother and sister who have

been mentioned? Wemma had a reception in

IDo but it was enjoyed by everybody except

Wemma. It's was unfair that they didn't get a first

dance! Klaine and Britanna are getting TWO, im

so excited and Hey Ya.

Wemma didn't even get the A plot in I DO. Jarley of all people got more songs that they did. Klaine and Britanna have pretty much the entire

episode dedicated to their story which is how it

should be as its their wedding. Wemma diserved

just the same treatment.

It still doesn't really bother me. Sorry. Different strokes and all that jazz.

I thought Will and Emma's wedding was fitting for them.

Edited by Sara2009
  • Love 1

I thought it was the worst tv wedding i have ever seen and a total slap in the face for fans who had been following the couple for 4 years at that point. What Klane and Britanna are getting is what I DO should have been!!!

Glee is a slap in the face to everyone who watches, for one reason or another. 

• Love 4

I thought it was the worst tv wedding i have ever seen and a total slap in the face for fans who had been following the couple for 4 years at that point. What Klane and Britanna are getting is

what I DO should have been!!!

I was a fan who had been following the couple for 4 years, and I liked it. I know some fans of the couple who were disappointed, and I know some who liked it. Every fan base has been majorly screwed over from time to time. Over all

I think Wemma have been treated better by the

writers than some of the other couples.

Edited by Sara2009

They are getting a massive wedding! how are they getting treated badly ?

I think they've gotten treated badly since season 3. Klaine especially have been ruined beyond repair IMO. A massive wedding isn't going to fix that.

I would rather have the massive wedding, and the amount of screen time they had this year!

You would rather Will and Emma breakup because one cheated, then spend a year broken up, then get engaged while broken up, discover they hate living together so one moves out, have serious compatibility issues, move back in together, break up again because of one leaving toothpaste on a towel, have Emma date Bryan Ryan, have Emma move in with Bryan Ryan, then have Will and Emma randomly decide to get married in the same episode they get back together, without ever working on any of the issues that broke them up in the first place?

I don't really care strongly either way about Will and Emma as a couple, but I can't imagine any shipper would be happy if that's the storyline they got.

• Love 2

And I'm eternally grateful that we didn't.

We really need to get back on topic, though.

On the topic of spoilers, here's some for 6x08:

http://missbeizy.tumblr.com/post/110184866745/6x08-spoilers

That Tumblr has always been reliable in the past. It's dumb that Klaine reunite and marry in the same episode.

Wow.  I really thought there'd be a time jump.

I know it's just the wording of the spoiler, but it says, "Kurt and Blaine reunite officially when Kurt runs to Blaine’s apartment."  They probably don't reunite because Kurt runs to the apartment, but, I mean, it's totally and 100% possible that they do.

K (breathless):  I ran here.

B:  Okay, let's be a couple

The entire Kurt and Blaine relationship is built on the fact that Blaine sang Teenage Dream and Kurt was charmed by it.  The show never lifted a finger after that to suggest that this was a soul mate kind of couple--you could argue the show went out of its way (perhaps inadvertently) to show they weren't well suited for one another.  I really don't understand how they told this story so so terribly for five years.

Edited by Myrna123
  • Love 2

Wow.  I really thought there'd be a time jump.

I know it's just the wording of the spoiler, but it says, "Kurt and Blaine reunite officially when Kurt runs to Blaine’s apartment."  They probably don't reunite because Kurt runs to the apartment, but, I mean, it's totally and 100% possible that they do.

K (breathless):  I ran here.

B:  Okay, let's be a couple

The entire Kurt and Blaine relationship is built on the fact that Blaine sang Teenage Dream and Kurt was charmed by it.  The show never lifted a finger after that to suggest that this was a soul mate kind of couple--you could argue the show went out of its way (perhaps inadvertently) to show they weren't well suited for one another.  I really don't understand how they told this story so so terribly for five years.

Let's face it, RIB really suck at writing relationships.  It makes me wonder what their romantic relationships are like in real life.

A lot of Klainers are expecting a " When Harry Met Sally" moment. I think that's a real possibility sadly.

I ventured into the GF spoiler thread and it is a scary place!  The fact that so many on the board think there is nothing dysfunctional about Klaine and that their suddenly getting married is "so romantic" makes me want to weep.  That is what really distresses me about RIB's writing of relationships.  If RIB are actually poking fun at the stupidity of the Klaine relationship, their main audience is totally missing the irony and instead seeing this as the way relationships should work.

The only way Klaine could possibly (and I'm still doubtful) work is if there was a time jump and we saw them successfully working out their issues prior to marriage.  So far RIB have either ignored the problems, dismissed the problems or swept them under the carpet.  There has been no growth in the Klaine relationship, only mistake upon mistake.  Too many kids still believe in fairytales, and no marriage is a fairytale. Existing problems don't miraculously disappear when the "I Do"'s are said.

Edited by Casual Viewing

Let's face it, RIB really suck at writing relationships.  It makes me wonder what their romantic relationships are like in real life.

I ventured into the GF spoiler thread and it is a scary place!  The fact that so many on the board think there is nothing dysfunctional about Klaine and that their suddenly getting married is "so romantic" makes me want to weep.  That is what really distresses me about RIB's writing of relationships.  If RIB are actually poking fun at the stupidity of the Klaine relationship, their main audience is totally missing the irony and instead seeing this as the way relationships should work.

The only way Klaine could possibly (and I'm still doubtful) work is if there was a time jump and we saw them successfully working out their issues prior to marriage.  So far RIB have either ignored the problems, dismissed the problems or swept them under the carpet.  There has been no growth in the Klaine relationship, only mistake upon mistake.  Too many kids still believe in fairytales, and no marriage is a fairytale. Existing problems don't miraculously disappear when the "I Do"'s are said.

Answering in the Glee fandom thread.

Rachel/Sam scene

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-rachel-sam-love-video-770759

Just silly.  Again they want us to like them yet Sam keeps telling her he likes Mercedes more?

What is the point?    Rachel has to be horny otherwise there is no point since they do not even seem to be addressing  the "Finn" of it all.

Also he is teaching Health and has never had a college class in anything?    He couldn't even be a sub.

Edited by tom87

Rachel/Sam scene

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-rachel-sam-love-video-770759

Just silly.  Again they want us to like them yet Sam keeps telling her he like Mercedes more?

What is the point?    Rachel has to be horny otherwise there is no point since they do not even seem to be addressing  the "Finn" of it all.

Also he teaching Health and has never had a college class in anything?    He couldn't even be a sub.

This is what I'm not getting, but I seen people keep saying that the reason Sam keep saying that Mercedes means more is because they want her as an obstacle in this story. So they later, he can claim that he finally love Rachel more. So whatever.

As for Sam being a teacher, LMAO. The writers really have joke because they want to write Sam as an idiot who can barely be counted on to be a real adult but at the same time they want us to believe he is smart enough to teach a class. The writers want to have their cake and eat it too.

I love Sam ( yes I still love him) but even I can't defend him when people say he is too stupid to know where his nose is. 

This is what I'm not getting, but I seen people keep saying that the reason Sam keep saying that Mercedes means more is because they want her as an obstacle in this story. So they later, he can claim that he finally love Rachel more. So whatever.

As for Sam being a teacher, LMAO. The writers really have joke because they want to write Sam as an idiot who can barely be counted on to be a real adult but at the same time they want us to believe he is smart enough to teach a class. The writers want to have their cake and eat it too.

I love Sam ( yes I still love him) but even I can't defend him when people say he is too stupid to know where his nose is. 

This is beyond ridiculous. So I guess they are also saying that Rachel snapped Sam out of his hypnotic trance and I guess Sue isn't going to replace it (even though they gave her 2 plot points and made sure to have Sue state she had 6 more weeks of scheming). Which then should have people/fans wondering where are these feelings coming from? 

Why would Rachel fans want her seeming desperate and horny enough to keep going after a guy who is constantly telling her that another woman means more to him than her and the only way he would even consider pursuing her if he is somehow nudged "ah how romantic". Hence, cue Mercedes. I don't understand how this makes him falling for Rachel means he loves her more than Mercedes. It seems and appears to me that Mercedes is taking the higher road since she knows she still can't be there for Sam physically or sexually right now. It doesn't mean she doesn't love him if anything it means she's putting his needs above her own.  

These writers are beyond incompetent and this story line is way beyond awful. I have seen only one article even address the hypnosis and it was done with rather much of a hand wave. So let me break this down for myself:

Episode 4 he is hypnotized and kisses Rachel then rejects her by stating he "is still in love with Mercedes".

Epsiode 5 he is hypnotized refers to himself and her in some laughable dialogue, dismisses Mercedes all while following Sue's cues.

Episode 6 he is still in love with and has bigger feelings for Mercedes, but has feelings for Rachel that have been planted by Sue. Cause at what time has he interacted with Rachel that wasn't under hypnosis. Why does Sam need anyone to help him move forward with Rachel if he is having feelings for her? So someone please explain how did we get to "I love you's" in episode 6? I take it will only get worse after this episode.

This is ridiculous on so many levels. Honestly I want to see these writers credentials!

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 2

This is beyond ridiculous. So I guess they are also saying that Rachel snapped Sam out of his hypnotic trance and I guess Sue isn't going to replace it (even though they gave her 2 plot points and made sure to have Sue state she had 6 more weeks of scheming). Which then should have people/fans wondering where are these feelings coming from? 

Why would Rachel fans want her seeming desperate and horny enough to keep going after a guy who is constantly telling her that another woman means more to him than her and the only way he would even consider pursuing her if he is somehow nudged "ah how romantic". Hence, cue Mercedes. I don't understand how this makes him falling for Rachel means he loves her more than Mercedes. It seems and appears to me that Mercedes is taking the higher road since she knows she still can't be there for Sam physically or sexually right now. It doesn't mean she doesn't love him if anything it means she's putting his needs above her own.  

These writers are beyond incompetent and this story line is way beyond awful. I have seen only one article even address the hypnosis and it was done with rather much of a hand wave. So let me break this down for myself:

Episode 4 he is hypnotized and kisses Rachel then rejects her by stating he "is still in love with Mercedes".

Epsiode 5 he is hypnotized refers to himself and her in some laughable dialogue, dismisses Mercedes all while following Sue's cues.

Episode 6 he is still in love with and has bigger feelings for Mercedes, but has feelings for Rachel that have been planted by Sue. Cause at what time has he interacted with Rachel that wasn't under hypnosis. Why does Sam need anyone to help him move forward with Rachel if he is having feelings for her? So someone please explain how did we get to "I love you's" in episode 6? I take it will only get worse after this episode.

This is ridiculous on so many levels. Honestly I want to see these writers credentials!

The writers are making a mess of this story-line. Even if Samchel is end-game, the writers to me destroy any real potential Samchel had to be a really good story about losing love and finding again in Rachel's case.

Their whole relationship is treated like a joke and I can't take it seriously. That's why it doesn't even really bother me except that I wanted better for Rachel and Sam in the final season.

• Love 1

The writers are making a mess of this story-line. Even if Samchel is end-game, the writers to me destroy any real potential Samchel had to be a really good story about losing love and finding again in Rachel's case.

Their whole relationship is treated like a joke and I can't take it seriously. That's why it doesn't even really bother me except that I wanted better for Rachel and Sam in the final season.

I wanted better for ALL characters in the final season. Yes they have made a mess of this. However, some are finding ways to justify this pairing. I really don't understand but maybe that is my logic and total disgust for how they are writing this with no regard for Finn or Mercedes IMO. Lord how I would love for it all to be revealed and Sam is standing there with his usual confused face saying "I feel so violated" cause in all honestly he is being done just that!

• Love 4

I wanted better for Rachel and Sam in the final season.

I think we can say that for just about any character.

Seriously, he's teaching?? (I didn't watch the clip, because, I just can't right now--I'll save that pleasure for the actual episode. LOL) Being a head "coach" after a few weeks on the job? Fine, whatever. People have been countering that with real-life examples about how that's possible for someone without higher education. But an actual teacher?! Ugh. It's bad enough when Rachel and Kurt refer to themselves as teachers when they're just inexperienced show choir directors. (Do they use the faculty bathroom, too? I'm sure it's such a rush! Why no scenes of them all, including Blaine of course, hanging out in the faculty lunchroom so Sue can blow a gasket?)

Seriously who would let their children be supervised by Sam? I mean nice guy, but seriously, he's suppose to be educating children.

Wait, he's teaching health class. Can someone explain to him why little boys being molested by adult women is a bad thing.

Buffy had a hellmouth under the school library and they still showed more respect for education that this show!