Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Discussion

Glory

Since there are no spoilers for Chord/Lea having any alone scenes from 607 on I doubt they have 3-4 more duets.  They will probably get 1-2 more though.  As for "Will Never Fall in Love" I will grant that it isn't horribly over-produced like "A Thousand Miles" but I feel their voices do not harmonize well in it because Chord is in his lower register.  

Edited by camussie

Sam getting a lot to sing is nothing new, I don't think it has anything to do with Rachel. In season 4, Sam had 2 solos and 11 duets, and his love interest was Brittany for half the season.

I still howl with laughter at the thought of him and Brittany, with no irony, sing 'Something Stupid'. Props to whoever made that decision

They also had Chord ruin one of my favourite Fleetwood Mac songs, Naya ruined the other!

I would have loved to hear Naya on a more upbeat Bacharach song, like 'Anyone Who Had a Heart' or 'Walk on By', songs which would have actually fit well in the storyline of her abuela rejecting and not speaking to her after she came out (as that will be revisited in 6x06).

• Love 3

...At that time he was basically the male lead along w/ Blaine on the Lima side. So of course he got a ton of duets.

My point still stands. He's the straight male lead in Lima now too. So natch he's going to be singing a lot of songs, whether he's with Rachel or not. If they weren't doing this whole Samchel nonsense, they'd find another dumb contrived reason to have Sam ruin some more classics.

• Love 2

Since there are no spoilers for Chord/Lea having any alone scenes from 607 on I doubt they have 3-4 more duets.  They will probably get 1-2 more though.  As for "Will Never Fall in Love" I will grant that it isn't horribly over-produced like "A Thousand Miles" but having their voices do not harmonize well in it because Chord is in his lower register.  

And when he tries to sing higher, he sounds worse off, it's a conundrum. At least Lea carries the harmonies because he sounds like background there. 

Walk On By for Naya would've been great too. I was surprised they didn't include it, it's a very well known song.

Walk On By for Naya would've been great too. I was surprised they didn't include it, it's a very well known song.

That would've been lovely. Chris would've suited 'I'll Never Fall In Love Again' and it would work with his storyline.

• Love 1

And when he tries to sing higher, he sounds worse off, it's a conundrum. At least Lea carries the harmonies because he sounds like background there. 

I really hope someone is wise enough to NOT give Sam any more solos and honestly I've already heard enough of Sam and Rachel. They really should try to mix it up. It's already enough with the stupid story line so why would they add insult to injury and keep letting those 2 sing.

This is what the hell happens when you go into a final season with a shitty premise. I would have much preferred the last season was well ANYTHING than what it currently is!

• Love 1

I really hope someone is wise enough to NOT give Sam any more solos and honestly I've already heard enough of Sam and Rachel. They really should try to mix it up. It's already enough with the stupid story line so why would they add insult to injury and keep letting those 2 sing.

I'm curious how much of a trainwreck Time After Time will be.

I'm curious how much of a trainwreck Time After Time will be.

I actually bit the bullet to listen to his solo and the duet. The solo was awful IMO and there was nothing great about that duet so for me 2/3 duets have been bad. Maybe 3rd time is the charm lol!

Edited by Ann Mack

really hope someone is wise enough to NOT give Sam any more solos and honestly I've already heard enough of Sam and Rachel. They really should try to mix it up. It's already enough with the stupid story line so why would they add insult to injury and keep letting those 2 sing.

doubtful.

In the 700th, CC sounded good mixed in with the other voices, the little you could hear of him. I'm surprised they didn't work another Blaine/Kurt duet in there for Bacharach--God forbid Kurt gets a solo--but nope. At this point, Kurt and Jane should duet!

I'm surprised Kurt isn't singing much at all this episode because I agree he'd sound great. But Jane isn't the only newbie not singing. None of the girls are.

To be honest the song distribution this season has been off. It's basically been Rachel, VA, and the warblers singing the majority and everyone else sidelined (until this episode)

• Love 1

I'm surprised Kurt isn't singing much at all this episode because I agree he'd sound great. But Jane isn't the only newbie not singing. None of the girls are.

To be honest the song distribution this season has been off. It's basically been Rachel, VA, and the warblers singing the majority and everyone else sidelined (until this episode)

Not really.  It's just that the old cast has been sidelined mostly.  Rachel has had a little bit more than Mercedes and Kurt, but she barely sang in the last episode and was only part of a group number for the Carol King/Alanis episode.  There has been a lot of the newbies, VA and Warblers.  I like the new newbies a lot more than the previous ones, but I still don't really care about them as characters; and I really don't care about random guy from The Wanted.

Edited by dizzyizzy01
  • Love 1

Since there are no spoilers for Chord/Lea having any alone scenes from 607 on I doubt they have 3-4 more duets.  They will probably get 1-2 more though.  As for "Will Never Fall in Love" I will grant that it isn't horribly over-produced like "A Thousand Miles" but I feel their voices do not harmonize well in it because Chord is in his lower register.  

...Actually there are spoilers that they filmed alone in 10 and definitely in 11(the park scene and on top of that the instagram pic of the director from the episode). In 12 so far it's been Samchel/Klaine/Artie filming together and Sam with the ND boys and Kurt and Rachel. That's just the filming that's connected to the two characters not all they've filmed. They've filmed with the Warblers a lot in 12 and Sue and Will have a scene in 11 where Will is dressing as a woman, no idea the context. Also a paramedic sequence as well, w/ Samchel and Klaine and Sue and like Sue's mother in episode 11. Also today Sam has a scene with Sue and a chick from VA named Shayna. Probably is a Sue scene and Shayna has a one liner. She's the VA member that asked if Will was bi-polar.

Edited by Hookian

I have seen no spoilers they filmed alone in 10 and in 11 there was some debate on whether it was just them in the park or others as well.  Time will tell but I really doubt they get 3-4 more duets.  For that matter time will tell if they end up together.  My guess is "Child Star" is as much about Rachel's future ambitions as it is about the actual child star in that episode.  After all "Child Star" is Lea's nickname on set.  We also have her singing "Promises, Promises" this episode, most likely for her audition, right after she made a promise to Kitty about not leaving ND high and dry.  My guess is the tension between that promise versus her future Broadway prospects is what drives her story those last few episodes with Sam versus Jesse  representing aspects of it as well.  

Edited by camussie

New pic posted on Fyeahgleeclub. Looks like the speculation of the ND's and Warblers coming together for Sectionals is legit.

This clearly isn't Sectionals though because Sectionals is obviously gonna take place in a room full of people or those creepy dolls and as we can see that auditorium is empty. More likely this will be a number showcasing the union between the two choirs. 

Whereas the actual competition will be in episode 13.

Chord is not in 10 per his own tweet right b4 the break.  The park scene is ChordAmber.  And yes I know about he person who says they saw Chord/Lea and took selfie, that was a folder.  Unless Lea can be in 2 places at once, she was taping with Darren, Chris, and Matt while the park scene was going on according to Joaqans tweet.  Stop making stuff up please

Chord is not in 10 per his own tweet right b4 the break.

Don't know about Chord's Tweet but he is in the blue sparkly bar mitvah outfits they used in "Child Star" which is 610.  Can't find the picture now but I know he was in one of the.  Also a reliable spoiler source has him along with Will and ND singing back-up on "Break Free"

As for the park scene there have been conflicting reports on it.

Edited by camussie

Chord is not in 10 per his own tweet right b4 the break.  The park scene is ChordAmber.  And yes I know about he person who says they saw Chord/Lea and took selfie, that was a folder.  Unless Lea can be in 2 places at once, she was taping with Darren, Chris, and Matt while the park scene was going on according to Joaqans tweet.  Stop making stuff up please

...I highly doubt she's a foiler considering the fact she has pictures to prove her visit. It's all in the Klaine thread. Plus the reliable post also confirmed it was Chord and Lea. I'm definitely not making stuff up, but it sounds like you definitely are. Where's your proof that it was Chord and Amber in the park scene? I've got two sources including a very reliable source on GF.  You claim I'm making stuff up well lets see your proof. Humor me if I'm making stuff up and Joauquin's tweet is not proof because it's called Lea can film two scenes at different times of the day. ;) I know shock of the century isn't it.

But enough about me, where's your proof? Where's anything to prove it was Chord/Amber filming the park scene? Enlighten me, please. 

Edited by Hookian

GF Klaine thread, it was a Klaine fan that took the paramount tour. 

How about citing and giving the link for an outside source, because last I checked we are on the Previously TV forum, not on GF and especially not on GF Klaine thread. 

• Love 1

Seems that he is taking the PURE speculation at that one forum and just moving it here instead of  relying the information from that forum to here and letting this group of people form their own speculations.

Edited by pete
  • Love 2

Seems that he is taking the PURE speculation at that one forum and just moving it here instead of  relying the information from that forum to here and letting this group of people form their own speculations.

Not only that; the poster seems to want us to immediately agree with the "information" they bring in, without any discussion or sharing of opinion - when we are in a spoilers and discussion thread. 

• Love 1

tumblr_nit9nf9txM1ql1znmo1_500.jpg

shinybootz BTS of #Glee w/ @msleamichele & @chordoverstreet Pic by: @joaquinsedillo #gleeseason6

So we know chord and lea do something together for 611 wheter that is many scenes or just this one 

Here is chord wearing a sparkly blue jacket from episode 610 so he is in it maybe not alot but he is in it

tumblr_nihz9bIWkT1r4ezfzo1_500.jpg

@janemarielynch Art meets man. Man…meets art. @chordoverstreet
Tagged with chord overstreet, glee, 6x10.

That sparkly number is for the bar mitswah (?) and that is in 610 

New pic posted on Fyeahgleeclub. Looks like the speculation of the ND's and Warblers coming together for Sectionals is legit.

This clearly isn't Sectionals though because Sectionals is obviously gonna take place in a room full of people or those creepy dolls and as we can see that auditorium is empty. More likely this will be a number showcasing the union between the two choirs. 

Whereas the actual competition will be in episode 13.

So the warblers with all their rules and whatnot see episode 1 about no women allowed are just gonna forgo all of them rules and join new directions ?

This show i cannot.

Okay to clear things up "Child Star" is 610 and that is the Bar Mitvah episode and the Bar Mitvah episode is the one with the blue sparkly outfits.

• This  instagram from one of the child actresses in that episode shows that quite clearly.  
  • This instagram from that same child actress shows the blue sparkly outfits.  
  • Chord is in that same themed outfit in this tweet from Jane Lynch (although she did not tag it Glee or 610)

That is the bare bones of what we know about 610 as far as scenes.  As for as songs here is what has been reported

• I Want To Break Free (Queen) - Mason
  • Break Free (Ariana Grande & Zedd) - Rachel, Beiste (Will, Sam, New Directions in the number)
  • Uptown Funk (Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars) - The New Directions

If I were to guess Mason's could be about feeling stifled by his twin as he wants to branch out some.  Rachel's could be about tensions between her promise to Kitty and her opportunities in NY.  Not sure why Sheldon would be on that song unless he is saying to the world he is now he. 

As far as 611-13 we really don't know much.  

• Carol Burnett is in this episode according to an Instagram from the Director. 

• Joaquin Sedillo is directing 612 according to this  tweet
  • At some point it seems the Warblers and ND come together for something given that this Instagram seems to have members from both groups performing together.  Could be they join groups for sectionals or could be something else.  
  • Also Jesse returns for the last 1 or 2 episodes.  I believe they are still filming 612 since Joaquin retweeted this last night.  Given that I would expect he is in both.

If I were to guess the finale will have two episodes that flow into each other therefore the competition could be stretched out over both of them with it ending by the last half hour of the series so there is time to wrap up Rachel's and Will's stories and also to let us know where the others ended up.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 2

So if ND/Warbler merge ....  it will be saying that  ND still can't get 12 kids from their own school to compete so shouldn't the question arise if the club is even needed or if it will ever be viable?

At least with the random Cheerios in the background they could have them join at the end of the season. 

Edited by tom87

I agree with that.  It may solve the immediate problem of needing 12 for competition but what about long term?  Also it begs the question of would it work if each team didn't have one half of a married couple coaching it.  What happens if Kurt/Blaine go back to New York or does this indicate that they won't and instead stay in Ohio.  Just no to that for Kurt.  For that matter no to that for Blaine as well.  

Edited by camussie

I think Sue will be gone from Mckinley by the end and maybe that will open up the other kids to join.  Maybe all this time they didn't because they knew Sue was on the war path.

Otherwise glee struggling year after year doesn't really send a great message of how imporant the arts are if  you can't get at least 12 people to join the arts program.

Edited by pete
  • Love 1
So if ND/Warbler merge ....  it will be saying that  ND still can't get 12 kids from their own school to compete so shouldn't the question arise if the club is even needed or if it will ever be viable?

Otherwise glee struggling year after year doesn't really saned a great message of how imporant the arts are if  you can't get at least 12 oleo to join the arts program.

RIB claimed that this final season was all about showcasing the importance of the arts in the school, yet they manage to convey the exact opposite? HA!  That's.Just.SO.Glee.

• Love 3

Wow every time I read a possible or new spoiler I shake my head at ALL THE WASTED POTENTIAL of what could have been? I have no words for this mess!

RIB claimed that this final season was all about showcasing the importance of the arts in the school, yet they manage to convey the exact opposite? HA!  That's.Just.SO.Glee.

Nothing they have done so far has anything to do with the arts. But Ryan Murphy will say whatever he thinks is needed if it might get you to tune into one of his shows!

Edited by Ann Mack
  • Love 2

I always got a laugh out of Ryan claiming it was always about arts education.  Yes that is why you made Sandy a pedophile.   Nothing helps arts eduction  like a stereotype gay man liking the young boys.

Ryan did not think about  arts education until kids started wanting glee clubs in their schools.

Edited by tom87

Ryan did not think about  arts education until l kids started wanting glee clubs in their schools.

I love how Ryan thinks he invented Glee clubs. I was in one in high school, only we called it show choir. And that was way back in 199.....well the exact year isn't important,  but needless to say it way pre-dated Glee.

Also Ryan has done nothing but belittle education and educator in my opnion. According to him, any old body can waltz in off the street and be a teacher or a club sponsor. 

• Love 1

Has anything come of the arts education theme except talk? Every last spoiler we have seems more about hookups and weddings. I may have also seen something about Will's baby, but that's still not arts education or terribly interesting. 

• Love 1

Has anything come of the arts education theme except talk? Every last spoiler we have seems more about hookups and weddings. I may have also seen something about Will's baby, but that's still not arts education or terribly interesting. 

I think to RIB, the Glee Club existing under Rachel is arts education. It doesn't matter that arts education is not only about Glee Club or competition among Glee clubs.

This is why I think RIB doesn't give a damn about arts education. They just want people to think that the show stands for something important beside the Rachel Berry show Glee has become. 

• Love 1

What I've taken from it so far is that arts education will allow you to find (and be stuck with) the first person you ever dated in high school/and or someone you may have known in high school. They may or may not have dated and/or been in love with some (or all) of your friends. Unless you're a woman of color, who obviously doesn't need love. So basically arts education to Ryan Murphy is some kind of incestuous matchmaking service

• Love 9

...I highly doubt she's a foiler considering the fact she has pictures to prove her visit. It's all in the Klaine thread. Plus the reliable post also confirmed it was Chord and Lea. I'm definitely not making stuff up, but it sounds like you definitely are. Where's your proof that it was Chord and Amber in the park scene? I've got two sources including a very reliable source on GF.  You claim I'm making stuff up well lets see your proof. Humor me if I'm making stuff up and Joauquin's tweet is not proof because it's called Lea can film two scenes at different times of the day. ;) I know shock of the century isn't it.

But enough about me, where's your proof? Where's anything to prove it was Chord/Amber filming the park scene? Enlighten me, please. 

"

Sorry it took o long, work and all, here is the filming info for that day

Filming info for tomorrow. 8:30am - Stand ins for Mercedes, Rachel, Sam, and Blaine (or Artie) 11am - Some chorus person stand in and a guy stand in 1pm - Stand ins for a bunch of people including at least some of the new ND kids, Beiste, and Kurt (or Artie). One of the things they're filming is a park scene. The park people call time is 10:30am. McK background is 8:30am."

"They're saying the park scene is probably a location shoot, but we don't know who's in that. It looks like Sam, Artie/Blaine, Rachel, and Mercedes are in the McK scene with their call time. Some or all could remain for the other scene. Hard to say. If pictures come out, we'd obviously know. If Lea's there, there are usually paps so maybe we'll find out."

Here is the tweet from that day from Joaquin of who he worked with that day, no mention of Chord/ Amber

https://twitter.com/JOAQUINSEDILLO/status/558884753999290368

The park scene set up was at 10'30 while an 11 am scene with some or all four from the earlier 8am MHS scene and  the ND kids was setting up.  Lea can't be in two places at around the same time, especially a location shoot, and Joaqs tweet clearly states who worked with who that day, so that leaves Chord and Amber on location.  where is your proof?

I think people are making some leaps from very little or confusing mix bag of information.

In the end so what if Sam and Rachel are still filming  together as of episode 10 or 11?     It doesn't prove if they are or aren't together as a couple at that time.

"

Sorry it took o long, work and all, here is the filming info for that day

Filming info for tomorrow. 8:30am - Stand ins for Mercedes, Rachel, Sam, and Blaine (or Artie) 11am - Some chorus person stand in and a guy stand in 1pm - Stand ins for a bunch of people including at least some of the new ND kids, Beiste, and Kurt (or Artie). One of the things they're filming is a park scene. The park people call time is 10:30am. McK background is 8:30am."

"They're saying the park scene is probably a location shoot, but we don't know who's in that. It looks like Sam, Artie/Blaine, Rachel, and Mercedes are in the McK scene with their call time. Some or all could remain for the other scene. Hard to say. If pictures come out, we'd obviously know. If Lea's there, there are usually paps so maybe we'll find out."

Here is the tweet from that day from Joaquin of who he worked with that day, no mention of Chord/ Amber

https://twitter.com/JOAQUINSEDILLO/status/558884753999290368

The park scene set up was at 10'30 while an 11 am scene with some or all four from the earlier 8am MHS scene and  the ND kids was setting up.  Lea can't be in two places at around the same time, especially a location shoot, and Joaqs tweet clearly states who worked with who that day, so that leaves Chord and Amber on location.  where is your proof?

This is from someone that was at paramount that day

Penguinlust, on 24 Jan 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

We just got back from LA and the Paramount tour. Unfortunately, I don't have anything too spoilerish. We saw three Cheerios and a Warbler near the parking lot with the ocean/cloud backdrop. Also, Glee was filming around the corner from the Bronson gate. The tour guide said Lea was filming with "one of the guys" by the theater. Since we were on the other side of the gate, we couldn't see anything at that time. However, we then caught a glimpse of Lea and Chord in front of the fountain. They walked past the fountain in front of the gate, stopped for a selfie, and then kept walking. It was really quick. I'm guessing this was probably the park scene. Nothing with Darren or Chris though.

according to your info amber had a standin at 8:30 and further in the post it says that it is 8:30 at Mck (Mckinnley) what proof do you have that Mck wasn´t ambers only scene that day ? All that info says is that some or all might do that park scene ?

Filming info for tomorrow. 8:30am - Stand ins for Mercedes, Rachel, Sam, and Blaine

This is probably this scene

tumblr_niuy8vOuOc1r4ezfzo1_500.jpg

11am - Some chorus person stand in and a guy stand in

no mention of lea being needed in this scene ? or whatever this is ? there are stand ins at 1pm that has newbies in it and most likely kurt which is in the tweet.

If it only took 2 hours to film that table scene it could just as well have taken 2 hours to film a tiny samchel park scene just saying.

Maybe that park scene was samchel breaking up who knows it could have been a super good samcedes moment but i don´t think it was samcedes filming, i could be wrong though no concrete info to go by tbh.

Phew.

In the end so what if Sam and Rachel are still filming  together as of episode 10 or 11?     It doesn't prove if they are or aren't together as a couple at that time.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean are they getting married in this park scene?

(GLE-610) "Child Star" Press Release
MAZEL TOV! ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27 ON FOX

A high-strung, demanding tween requests that the members of New Directions perform at his bar mitzvah, and the glee club must band together for its first public performance. Meanwhile, Spencer pushes Roderick to lose weight in the all-new “Child Star” episode of GLEE airing Friday, Feb. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-610) (TV-14; D, L) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.11

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans, Jane Lynch as Sue, and Matthew Morrison as Will, Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste, Lauren Potter as Becky, Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde, Laura Dreyfuss as Madison McCarthy, Billy Lewis Jr. as Mason McCarthy, Samantha Ware as Jane Hayward, Marshall Williams as Spencer Porter and Noah Guthrie as Roderick

IT’S FLASHBACK FRIDAY ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 27, ON FOX

GLEE goes back in time to see why the original members of New Directions signed up for glee club in the first place in the all-new “2009” episode of GLEE airing Friday, Feb. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-609) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jane Lynch as Sue; and Matthew Morrison as Will

Guest Cast: Mark Salling as Puck Puckerman; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang; and Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury

it has the same date as episode 2009 had so maybe they did move 2009 to be part of the final ??

Edited by Sunshiner

Sounds horrible and a waste of time.  Episode 9 or 10 is a filler episode really?

Gee maybe Roderick will faint at Sectionals from his fad diet.

Edited by tom87
  • Love 4

it has the same date as episode 2009 had so maybe they did move 2009 to be part of the final ??

I will laugh so hard if one part of the Glee Finale is a dumb back-in-time plot that probably retcons half of the characters on the show, and the 2nd part is Sectionals with ND and the Warblers. 

I'm legitimately glad that my faves won't be there for this mess.

• Love 1

Meanwhile, Spencer pushes Roderick to lose weight

Wow is there no end to this guys asshole tendencies. I mean seriously is he there so Sam and blame look less dickish next to him, figuratively speaking. He hasn't done anything except be a asshole. Well, that and ruin his duet with Kitty.

Sounds horrible and a waste of time.  Episode 9 or 10 is a filler episode really?

Gee maybe Roderick will faint at Sectionals from his fad diet.

Or he'll imagine all of his friends dressed up as different foods and then start dating tater tots or something like that.

• Love 5