Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: The Distance – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

At first I wasn't the biggest fan of full-bearded Rick. But I've come to realize that the beard emphasizes something primitive/reptilian/predatory bird-like in his face now. The small, controlled head movements are quite frightening.

• Love 4

OMG, Aaron's the ZA equivalent of Up With People.

Worse, he's been to one of those damn corporate interaction seminars.  Notice how he constantly starts a sentence with someone's name?  

Edited by Maverick
  • Love 8

They're all "oops, we've been followed for a long time". Rick's being stupid at this point.

Point is, Rick's turned into the guy that kills first and asks questions later. He's lost the ability to trust anyone ever. It could save all their lives or it could kill them all.

Edited by BrokenRemote
  • Love 2

And they didn't realize you were following them for however long.

You guys are survivors! You accidentally cut each other, you drink booze in the heat, you keep a fire and lantern lit in a barn with big spaces between the boards---you guys are amazing!

• Love 5

Rick is not using common sense here. It's like why would someone poison them. Why would someone greet you and then take you out?

They want to eat you after they poison you?! Sound familiar? After getting sucked by Terminus, Rick would have to be a fool to trust this guy.

• Love 2

OMG, Aaron's the ZA equivalent of Up With People.

Worse, he's been to one of those damn corporate interaction seminars.  Notice how he constantly starts a sentence with someone's name?  

He's just trying to maximize the synergy of their group to maximum potential. ;)

• Love 4

If this community does exist, what the hell are they going to do with Rick? He's devolved a little bit past the point where he's actually going to listen to a supervisor or therapist.

That's a really good point. Aaron is being logical. (As in, what do I gain by killing your baby?). Rick doesn't live by logic anymore. Still, you'd think people wouldn't be so fussy about food after the world comes to an end.

Edited by BrokenRemote