Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E16: Salvation

CooperTV

This is the third straight episode where a woman's BFF is the stalker/set-her-up. I think that's why I instantly figured that chick from the O.C. is part of this.

Jimmy Olsen #1 from Lois and Clark aged nicely. Damn. I can see why people would follow him into a cult.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3

I was squinting at the screen for a pool of blood around her head to show she was dead, but I don't have hi-def tv.  Pool of blood, anyone?  I know Elizabeth Rohm isn't popular here, but I really don't want DMcD's storyline beefed up by the struggle of being a full-time single parent.

They're doing a good job covering all the stalker prototypes.  Who ever heard of "group stalking"?  Extra creepy.

Crazy college kid passed his expiration date for crazy institution guy a long time ago.

(Edited to make "stuck with a kid" sound nicer.)

Edited by candall
  • Love 4

Last nights 3 CBS shows to me seemed to handle cases from each others areas. The Mentalist had a serial killer. That is Criminal Minds territory. Criminal Minds had 2 kinds of stalking, The battered womens guy and the online "Senior" stalker. Send it to Stalker. Stalker had a cult, right up Patrick Jane's Alley.

I saw no blood. Amanda was atleast knocked out. Maybe a concussion or coma? I also believe that Perry will either get killed by Ray for trying to stop him or call the cops on Ray. He will either contact Beth/Michelle directly or through his parents that we keep hearing about.

Edited by webruce
  • Love 1

Agreed, I was going to stick with this just because of Maggie Q, but I hate the guy playing Ray. And after last night's little "Oh they'll hook up when she's ready for a future", I'm out. The one thing I can't stand is writers making the characters explain away (read: justify) why they write plots that have no place in the scheme of things. I'm done, I don't even care if Perry kills Ray or whatever.

• Love 1

I don't mind Rohm but I have no problem if the character is dead. This whole storyline with Jack and her and the kid was just a massive fail from the beginning. I don't want a Jack single parenting storyline either, I just wish it would all go away. I guess the best thing would be of they just moved, but if Rohm's dead then... It's all just so whatever.

I really like Sarah Paxton so it's a shame they cast her in an episode with such a boring stalker story.

• Love 1

Abraham/Robert Foster, was he the man that came after Isabelle Martin? The guy had more beard that told her Abraham wanted to see her? But I don't remember seeing him at the Clark Jennings cult house. Did Clark disappear? Or did Abraham help him disappear? Robert/Abraham loved Isabelle Martin since she was little. She rebuffed him and it took awhile until he was good enough? He turned mean awful quick. When Lucy complained, Abraham hurt her. I thought maybe Izzy's friend Lucy was either behind the stalking, or had something to do with it. The ex Oscar Ramirez, could have been involved, but his creepy wasn't as deep. Skye looked familiar to me. She was on Bones.

I thought when Izzy went to her car in the lonely parking lot at night that she might have visitors. They circled around her and she panicked. But yes lay on the horn, and hit the gas. They will move or become a bumper guard. I would think if being stalked and going to the Police you would be very careful after that. Maybe the lot was full when she parked it. But she must know later it will be near empty.

Perry must be seeing that Ray is getting out of control? Sure he must be scaring him some, especially having the pistol. But Perry is trying to be controling too and Ray don't like that. This partnership may soon come to ahead. I believe either Perry is killed by Ray, or Perry turns Ray in. With Rays attack on Amanda, maybe Perry followed him and will help her? Maybe Ray will threaten Perry's parents if he doesn't help Ray?

I guess Amanda was upset with Jack because she didn't know Ethan had called him. Later she is ok, with it and drops Ethan off at Jack's. Glad so far Ray hasn't hurt him. Not sure how bad Amanda is after he bopped her head on the car roof? Did he take her purse to make it look like a robbery? But she probably had expensive jewelry and maybe cash on her person. Det.Trent Wilkes will be upset, as will Jack, for not being there with her. But even if they were still dating, Trent may not have been with her. Maybe someone saw the incident and calls 911.

I saw no blood. Amanda was at least knocked out. Maybe a concussion or coma? I also believe that Perry will either get killed by Ray for trying to stop him or call the cops on Ray. He will either contact Beth/Michelle directly or through his parents that we keep hearing about.

I have pointed out the robbery aspect in murders, or attempted murders before. About 9-10 times they say, " Well we can rule out robbery in this murder, he had credit cards and $100 cash in wallet." Take it and even if you throw it in trash, or give to a bum. It will add one more angle the Police have to check to solve it.

Earlier in the episode, Abraham knocks the best friend's head against the wall and she is knocked out and later wakes up.  Later, Ray knocks Amanda's head against a car, so I am going with the idea that Amanda is just unconscious.  However, she is lying in the street, so there is always the possibility that she will get run over by a car. However, I hope she survives, because I don't want to have the whole Jack as a single parent storyline.   

I am pretty sure Perry regrets getting Ray out (the actor that plays Perry did a good job of giving the "Oh crap, what did I get myself into" look).  I don't understand what Perry's plan was in the first place.  Why did he get Ray out?  I know he wanted to scare Beth, but what did he think Ray would do or what did he plan on Ray doing?  

• Love 1

No way is she dead from that.

I think they can put the best friend being the perp shtick to bed. They've gone that route more than enough.

Perry >>>>>> Ray in the creepy/freak/stalker department. And if he somehow got Ray back in trouble and had him put away again, that would make Perry an even more interesting character than he already is. Because no way he'd just off him. But I do hope Perry wins this one.

Best part of the episode seeing Rohmbot get knocked out, not to be sadistic but I hope her character is dead. Or at least in a coma so we do not t have to listen to her!

She's way too hot to not have around so I'm hoping you're wrong. Edited by Mmazeo
  • Love 2

That ending in the parking lot? Is she dead??

She's a robot, so it's unlikely.

But seriously, that single blow, with no visible blood?  She's just unconscious.  At this point at least Ray is doing exactly what he said he would.  Rohmbot was always the most logical place to start--she's got the son and the most to lose.

• Love 2