Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

That episode is called Red Meat....written by Buck-Leming....

has there been a synopsis released yet?

No, Red Meat was written by Dabb and Berens.  That's episode 18.  Buck-Leming's is 17 and doesn't have a name yet.

Someone is certainly wrong.  According to the superwiki:

11.17 Unaired Episode

Airdate: 23rd March
Writers: Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming
Director: Phil Sgriccia
This episode filmed after episode 18.

11.18 Red Meat

Writers: Andrew Dabb and Robert Berens

Director: Stefan Pleszczynski
This episode filmed before episode 17.

Both agree that Dabb and Berens wrote Red Meat, though.

(edited)

I hadn't clicked on the episode details in IMDB  just the main page. So I clicked further and I see that it does have Dabb and Berens for Red Meat

11.16 Safe House written by Thompson and airing on March 23

11.17 Red Meat written by Dabb and Berens airing on March 30 

nothing past 11.18 

SuperWiki 

11.17  has a date of March 23 which can't be correct because that is 11.16 Safe House

11.18 would air in April. 

So I guess it's still not clear to me if Red Meat is really 11.17 or 11.18 but whichever one is not that does seem to be the Buck Leming episode. 

/shrug

It's definitely confusing! How can we properly speculate if we can't get the deets!

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I think Robbie enjoys the high-concept episodes. That doesn't mean "whacky" in my book (although a few of them were).  Both he and Bobo are very dedicated to the getting the details right (which I appreciate).  If a mistake is made, it's not out of carelessness. And there are MANY cooks in the soup between the script and the final version.  I think EP20 will be closer to a "First Born" than a comedy.  Yes, Rob Benedict can bring the comedy but he can also bring poignancy.  And although I know some will be dissappointed, I'll be surprised if he's not acknowledged as God in the episode.  They've been setting up God's appearance all year.  Seems obvious to me. I think they've demonstrated the show has a unique take of deities, I'm not sure why THIS would be the line they wouldn't cross.  These guys sort of look at lines as challenges anyway. Not thrilled about Bob directing but not horrified. He's had some GREAT episodes but he can also get a bit "by the numbers" sometimes.  I'm hoping that the more laid-back role he's taken will mean this will get his more creative side out. 

As for the B-L episode, if there's dogs in it, I'm calling the ASPCA.  These two are a menace.   There last episode was less offensive than usual so I'm hoping that's a sign that Dabb is putting his foot down on the truly egregious stuff.

• Love 1
(edited)

If they state that Chuck is God or God is an actual character in a vessel then I will assume this is the final season. I mean there is really nowhere else to go after that.

Unless we get Dean hunting God like he promised in s5. I'd be on board that plan!

Edited by catrox14

If they state that Chuck is God or God is an actual character in a vessel then I will assume this is the final season. I mean there is really nowhere else to go after that.

Unless we get Dean hunting God like he promised in s5. I'd be on board that plan!

They already created on out with Metatron saying that 'Creation' was hard work. I can see multiple ways they can have Chuck show up as God and choose NOT to go with a full-on power battle with his sister or why he would not suddenly decide that if this 'threat' is removed he needs to be more hands-on. I think he can come and go and the world will keep spinning.

• Love 1

My point was more that bringing God is a 'literal" deux ex machina and IMO not particularly interesting. I mean are they really gonna nerf God, like they nerf Cas? 

And then if something shitty happens to the boys and God ignores it then IMO we are back to s5 and deadbeat God. I just don't think it's a good idea personally.  It's bad enough we have God's sister...JMHO

I don't think it's a literal "deus ex machina" unless God shows up and fixes everything.  

We're assuming He'll even see/talk to the Winchesters.  Maybe He'll show up and have a chat with Amara.  Let her know that His chosen ones can stop her if she continues what she is doing, blah blah blah.

I think Robbie enjoys the high-concept episodes. That doesn't mean "whacky" in my book (although a few of them were).  Both he and Bobo are very dedicated to the getting the details right (which I appreciate).  If a mistake is made, it's not out of carelessness. 

I don't think high-concept means whacky either, except when it's written by Robbie Thompson. And, BTW, I love whacky, I just don't care for Robbie Thompson's whacky, which I believe is my right. I just feel like Robbie's "high-concept" (I used quotes because that was your word, not mine) episodes are far more silly and could use a bit more grounding. That was my entire point.

And, I never said he made mistakes, nor do I think he's being careless. I think Robbie works very hard for the show and cares very much about what he does--and I respect that--doesn't mean I'm going to like what he produces, though. I said I didn't think he has the same reverence for what came before. It's a tone thing and I get the impression Robbie likes more the sci-fi/fantasy nature of what the show has become rather than the little horror show it used to be. I simply prefer the little horror show.

I think EP20 will be closer to a "First Born" than a comedy.  Yes, Rob Benedict can bring the comedy but he can also bring poignancy.  And although I know some will be dissappointed, I'll be surprised if he's not acknowledged as God in the episode.  They've been setting up God's appearance all year.  Seems obvious to me. I think they've demonstrated the show has a unique take of deities, I'm not sure why THIS would be the line they wouldn't cross.  These guys sort of look at lines as challenges anyway. 

I never said it would be a comedy, nor do I expect it to be. When I said "whacky" I just meant it would probably not be a straight forward episode--as I stated, alternate reality, dream, alternate timeline, etc; and most likely very meta. Some people use the term "high-concept". I do not because I don't think they're all that high of a concept, myself.  I just mean it's probably going to be something like Meta Fiction or Monster at the End of This Book, neither of which I would term as comedies. I'm just assuming that however they get into this episode will be a bit of a mind bender, of sorts, is all I meant. 

Since the end of S5, the show's official line has always been they purposely left it open and it was up to the viewer to decide whether Chuck is God. If they're going to come out now and outright state it one way or the other, I'd be shocked. Not because Chuck being God is an offensive concept, IMO, but that would require the show to grow a backbone and outright state their vision. There seems to be three camps on this issue, those that believe: Chuck was never God; Chuck was only God in Swan Song; or that Chuck was always God. It doesn't matter if they outright state Chuck is God or isn't God, a large portion of the fandom will still be left out in the cold and the show doesn't really like to step on any factions toes. Instead of coming out and saying, "this is what the show was trying to do, but take it however you want; viewers discretion" They usually take the tact of "well, we don't know, it's entirely up to you, it could be whatever you want it to be" with a nudge and a wink.

I recently equated the current state of the show to someone throwing a bunch of different paints other people said they liked at a canvas, then asking those same people to find the meaning of it. Art is always subjective, and I won't necessarily see what the artist intended, but if the painter didn't have any intentions in the first place it's just paint splattered on the canvas, IMO. 

• Love 3

I want to meet God and Amara's parents. Are they sitting around some planet drinking gin and tonics and wondering where they went wrong?

Now I would pay to see that.

I definitely do not want Chuck to be God, because I agree...where do you go from there?  I have been getting a vibe more and more that this is the last season for the show though, so I won't be surprised if they go there.  They've pretty much backed themselves into a corner, really.  And having just watched a bit of J2's afternoon panel from the latest con, they both see the boys going out in a blaze of glory.  So it looks like no happy ending for me.  I know that having them survive somehow was a long shot, but I was hopeful.

I want to meet God and Amara's parents. Are they sitting around some planet drinking gin and tonics and wondering where they went wrong?

Amara said "there was no Daddy" so I think she and God are two deities in "balance". Light and Dark.

I never said it would be a comedy, nor do I expect it to be. When I said "whacky" I just meant it would probably not be a straight forward episode--as I stated, alternate reality, dream, alternate timeline, etc; and most likely very meta. Some people use the term "high-concept". I do not because I don't think they're all that high of a concept, myself.  I just mean it's probably going to be something like Meta Fiction or Monster at the End of This Book, neither of which I would term as comedies. I'm just assuming that however they get into this episode will be a bit of a mind bender, of sorts, is all I meant. 

I thought the definition of "whacky" was "funny in an odd way", hence my confusion. I get what you mean.

Never saw it. Perhaps that is influencing them?

I doubt it. There is plenty of dark and light stuff that has been around since well....Genesis. The closest tie to LOST is Mark Pellegrino who was Jacob...heh. 

Gah. I had a horrible thought: what if they end it like Lost? Or Bob Newhart? They've been in limbo all this time, since the car accident at the end of S01...or else it's all been a series of nightmares of one of the boys, who wakes up from a coma in the hospital?

Ugh. They wouldn't do that to us, would they???

I would be upset about a Bob Newhart ending that the whole series was a dream and they won't do that.

I could live with AtS ending (

go out fighting, unclear as to when they die

and almost expect that if my other ending is not in play.

LOST style:

Put me in the category of those that loved LOST's ending. I am of the opinion that the ending is totally misunderstood. What happened, happened. LOST SPOILERS

They were NOT dead the whole time. That is wrong. I think that gets misunderstood because of ABC choosing to insert the shot of the wreckage on the island in the closing credits.Cuse and company said that was not a part of the narrative. 

I will die on the hill over that one LOL. So, as I understand the LOST ending, I would not mind that at all for Sam and Dean.

I would not be upset about THIS season being  a dream/AU because that would comport with my ongoing "something is rotten in Denmark stuff" that I've been saying from the beginning. I think I said before that I have int he back of my mind that  one or the other or both are already dead or floating in the Empty already...OR one or the other is not experiencing this as reality. They both did wake up from unconsciousness and Dean was in a field with yarrow that is used for spells..

I could see it as an entire season of "Dark Side of the Moon".  I'm kind of rooting for that on some level. 

I definitely do not want Chuck to be God, because I agree...where do you go from there?  I have been getting a vibe more and more that this is the last season for the show though, so I won't be surprised if they go there.  They've pretty much backed themselves into a corner, really.  And having just watched a bit of J2's afternoon panel from the latest con, they both see the boys going out in a blaze of glory.  So it looks like no happy ending for me.  I know that having them survive somehow was a long shot, but I was hopeful.

I don't get that feeling, but I could be wrong. I don't know if this means anything but they already have quite a few cons on the books for 2017. But heck whose knows.

(edited)

Huh. So this was added to the description of Safe House in IMDB. Now I realize that can be edited by anyone...but I'll just leave it here for posterity to see if it matches later

FULL CAST AND CREW | TRIVIA | USER REVIEWS | IMDbPro | MORE
Supernatural (2005– )
Safe House
TV-14 | 44min | Drama, Fantasy, Horror | Episode airs 23 March 2016
Season 11 | Episode 16
Previous
All Episodes (236)
Next
When the brothers locate Casifer, Dean pours his heart out to let Cas know how important he is.
Director:
Stefan Pleszczynski
Writer:
Robbie Thompson
Stars:
Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Jim Beaver | See full cast & crew »

Edited by catrox14

I DO NOT want the boys going out in a blaze of glory.  Do. Not. Want.

Half the characters on the show have *already* gone out in a blaze of glory.  Ellen and Jo, literally.  Sam in Swan Song.  Dean when he killed Dick Roman.   They’ve all died so many times, for so many good causes,  another one would be anticlimactic, even if this time it *is* permanent.  

Besides, they were PROMISED “peace when you are done,” and by god, I want them to have it, even if the only way to get it is with them in heaven, surrounded by their loved ones. (Preferably after a long, happy, "normal" life...)

Or…and here’s my half-assed, middle-of-the-night thought…since they’ve already wiped out most of the people in charge in heaven, hell and purgatory, what if the boys take over?  Maybe *that* was supposed to be their destiny?

Think about it…Dean as the Righteous Man in charge of heaven and Sam, the once-and-future King, as the new King of Hell.  And Cas can be the liaison, working with both of them. 

Dean can bring the idea of free will to the angels, and Sam can work on rehabilitating the souls in hell, thus saving them.  No one says that hell *has* to be eternal torture (remember Crowley’s version of eternal boredom)…so why not have it as a prison for the totally unredeemable, halfway house for those who can be saved?    (And maybe then, there won’t be any more demons, because the souls won’t be twisted by centuries of torture…) 

So…Heaven and hell, working together to save people.  I think that’s a blaze of glory for the boys. 

(And I hereby turn the plot bunny loose for whoever wants to write the fic, since I'm pretty sure the show won't do it…)

• Love 1

Or they could go with the Dark Tower ending.  

Roland made it to the top of the Tower, but when he opened the final door, he was sent back to the beginning.  He had made mistakes and been unable to save people, so he was given a chance to do better.  He had done it several times before, but each time something was different.  Each time was a new chance to succeed at his mission.

The Dark Tower (all of Stephen King's writing, in fact) was a huge influence on Lost, BTW.

Personally, I like the idea of Sam and Dean becoming modern-day Chirons.  In Greek mythology, Chiron trained heroes to fight monsters.  Zeus granted him one wish, which was to live until heroes no longer needed to be trained.  So, I'd like it if God granted Sam and Dean immortality, to continue saving people and hunting things until people no longer needed to be saved.  I think that would be a kind of peace for them.  And it would be great way to leave the door open for future projects and fan fiction.  ;-)

Barring that, I'd like God to make a Heaven exception for Sam and Dean.  Let them roam freely amongst all the various Heavens, to spend eternity with all of their loved ones.  Or maybe that could be their one wish from God -- for Him to open the borders, so to speak, so everyone can be free.

• Love 1
(edited)
Put me in the category of those that loved LOST's ending. I am of the opinion that the ending is totally misunderstood. What happened, happened.

I never had the impression that [your spoiler info] was what happened. My hatred for LOST has nothing to do with that... :)

Huh. So this was added to the description of Safe House in IMDB. Now I realize that can be edited by anyone...but I'll just leave it here for posterity to see if it matches later

Hehe. I saw that on Tumblr. I don't believe it for a minute. It's clearly fan-made, IMO; there's no "Meanwhile, secondary character blah blah blahs..."  :)

Edited by NoWillToResist
(edited)

That's the Rufus and Bobby episode.  Somehow, I doubt that the focus will be Dean pouring his heart out to Cas in an episode with such huge guest stars.

Not to mention I doubt Dean would pour his heart out to anyone.  Not really his style, IMO.  Dean shows his love instead of talking about it.

Edited for clarity.  I'm doing a terrible job this morning.

Edited by Demented Daisy

Actually, I think my ideal ending would be the boys, bloody and triumphant after defeating whatever the biggest-bad-in-the-universe the writers had come up with, staggering to the car together, supporting each other and grinning.  Then Dean tosses the weapons into the trunk, says, "we've got work to do," and they smile and nod at each other, slam the trunk lid down and ride off into the sunset.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Hehe. I saw that on Tumblr. I don't believe it for a minute. It's clearly fan-made, IMO; there's no "Meanwhile, secondary character blah blah blahs..."  :)

I didn't get that from Tumblr. I saw it on the IMDB website itself when I was perusing the site, which is why I put that it could be edited by anyone. I'm sure it's not legit from the CW, but it is about as helpful as many of the other useless synopses the CW promo monkeys put out.

That's the Rufus and Bobby episode.  Somehow, I doubt that the focus Dean will be pouring his heart out to Cas in an episode with such huge guest stars.

Not to mention I doubt Dean would pour his heart out to anyone.  Not really his style, IMO.  Dean shows his love instead of talking about it.

It's not unprecedented for the show to drop a heavy, emotional scene into a big episode especially when it's Dean and Cas, i.e.  The Man Who Would Be King, Goodbye Stranger or most recently 'The Prisoner". 

As I mentioned when I brought it over, that is most likely a hyperbolic fan-edit of the description, it may not be without some merit.  

If the episode has anything to do with Dean and Sam trying to save Cas from Lucifer, and Dean is trying to comprehend why Cas let Lucifer in, Dean may just let Cas know that he does care about him and reiterates that Cas IS family to them. Something along those lines does actually seem plausible.  

Edited by catrox14

"Safe House" from KSITE:

JIM BEAVER RETURNS – A dangerous creature is accidentally released into an old house, attacking a mother and her child, leaving them both in a coma. Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) learn that Bobby (guest star Jim Beaver) and Rufus (guest star Steven Williams) once tracked the same entity so the Winchesters look to the past to come up with a plan to catch the monster before any one dies. Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Robbie Thompson. (#1116) Original airdate 3/23/16.

Yep, that's a bit different than "Dean comforts Castiel" or whatever.

• Love 4

I really do wonder what they are going to do.  We haven't gotten a whiff about renewal. Nothing. And I feel like if this is the end....it's too soon....but they did set up the idea of the Empty.....so maybe they just do a movie and finish it that way...

But to your point yes...they could do cons forever and I think this fandom will still go.  i think their cons are so successful because they have Loudon Swain and it's just a big party for the fans really.  A fucking expensive party but still LOL

In my warped childhood (sort of) I used to go on Star Trek cruises.  The guests were from all the various ST incarnations and a few other SF shows (Babylon 5 actors showed up a lot)...but always *after* their shows were off the air--usually many years past.  I always assumed it was because the actors didn't have a week or 10 days to spend on a cruise while they were still filming; not to mention, the extra money would come in handy later.  But the cruises were always sold out, and usually long in advance; so I'd guess that SPN can go on for a long, long time after the show ends.  (BTW, they're still going on, because I'm apparently still on the mailing list, even though I haven't been on a cruise for about 15 years.)  

(On a personal note, I had a blast on those cruises!  They weren't regimented like the current Cons:  it was a cruise that had a special room set up for the ST events, but for the rest of the time, you and the guests and their families were just on a cruise, so you could run into them at any time.  Everyone was very respectful, understanding that this was a vacation for the actors, too, so while there was still some fangirling (especially when you came face-to-face with someone unexpectedly), there were no outbursts or anything that might make anyone uncomfortable.  Plus, everything was included:  one or two "panel" discussions every day, a cabaret night when all the guests performed, autographs, signed photos of all the guests and one group photo with you and all the stars together.  (You could also ask any of the stars...politely...if they would pose with you.  I have a nice picture of Tuvok leaning over my shoulder at the dinner table.)  I do have to admit that by the time I started on the cruises, the big stars weren't going on them, so you can picture the cruise like a week spent with all the con guests *without* J2.  Still fun, though.)

• Love 2

I`m guessing we would have had some early renewals this year, too, but the network has yet to figure out in what capacity it is going to be around come fall Season. Difficult to plan if the entire platform is so unstable.

JIM BEAVER RETURNS – A dangerous creature is accidentally released into an old house, attacking a mother and her child, leaving them both in a coma. Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) learn that Bobby (guest star Jim Beaver) and Rufus (guest star Steven Williams) once tracked the same entity so the Winchesters look to the past to come up with a plan to catch the monster before any one dies. Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Robbie Thompson. (#1116) Original airdate 3/23/16.

I figured it would be a case worked in past/present. But Jim Beaver also tweeted how he had a scene with Jensen so I`m not clear on the logistics of that. I would prefer Bobby and Dean not interact. He can do his by now customary Sam-pimping but please keep Dean way, way out of it. That also minimizes the risk of another belittlment speech. 

If characters were to interact, I`d much rather it`d be Rufus and Dean. 

• Love 1

I don't follow any other shows on the CW, but have any of them actually been renewed yet for next season?  

I read on Twitter somewhere today that Misha is claiming another big character dies in the next few episodes.  So who's left to kill off?  I don't see them killing Sam or Dean until the show is over.  I'd be very surprised if they'd kill Cas, as he is a fan favorite, so again, unless the show is ending, I don't see that happening.  Fans would freak out.  I suppose Crowley is a possibility, but I would think they would need him to go after Lucifer and Amara.  It could be Amara or Lucifer, but would fans really be upset about that?  I know I wouldn't.  I can't see them killing Jody after just having the episode with her and the girls.  So who's number is up this time?

(edited)

I don't follow any other shows on the CW, but have any of them actually been renewed yet for next season?  

I read on Twitter somewhere today that Misha is claiming another big character dies in the next few episodes.  So who's left to kill off?  I don't see them killing Sam or Dean until the show is over.  I'd be very surprised if they'd kill Cas, as he is a fan favorite, so again, unless the show is ending, I don't see that happening.  Fans would freak out.  I suppose Crowley is a possibility, but I would think they would need him to go after Lucifer and Amara.  It could be Amara or Lucifer, but would fans really be upset about that?  I know I wouldn't.  I can't see them killing Jody after just having the episode with her and the girls.  So who's number is up this time?

Do you have a link for Misha's comments?  He might even be talking about himself :(

I think it will be 50/50 on fans being upset if Cas is killed. Some of the chatter I read on twitter from some of the bibro(present company excluded) crowd can't wait for Cas to die because then there is nothing disrupting the brothers relationship.

Personally, I think it would be terrible to kill Cas if nothing else but Dean losing YET another friend. If we think he went apeshit when Charlie was murdered...welp he'll be 10 times worse about Cas IMO

I also don't want Dean with Bobby but unfortunately that won't be the case, as Jim Beaver tweeted about filming a scene with Jensen.

Edited by catrox14
(edited)

I'm sorry...I don't have a link.  I was just reading around at a few different places and saw the comments made somewhere.  I just checked Misha's Twitter, and the comment doesn't seem to have come from there, so who knows.  I really suck at the whole linking thing.  It could very easily be untrue, or he could have just been kidding about it.  There really wasn't much context given.  In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have brought such a vague comment here.  But since Supernatural seems to kill someone off every year, I didn't find it too surprising, initially.

To me, the fact that they haven't  renewed any other shows on the CW gives me hope for SPN.  As long as the whole network doesn't crash and burn that is. 

Edited by MysteryGuest

He could've been being a bit misleading, he does like to toy with the fans. I wonder if it's Lucifer he's talking about? 

It would suck for Sam to lose his only friend Castiel but every season, Cas is linked to the boring-ass angels/heaven story which drags the show down so maybe it is time for Cas to go and take the other angels with him. 

It would suck for Sam to lose his only friend Castiel but every season, Cas is linked to the boring-ass angels/heaven story which drags the show down so maybe it is time for Cas to go and take the other angels with him. 

The angel/heaven storyline was an issue but Castiel does deserve a place on the show. I think it would be bad for both to have Cas die as he's been the closest thing they have had to another actual brother than well....anyone ever (except maybe Benny for Dean). 

(edited)

I'd hate for Cas to be killed.  I don't feel that they've utilized his character all that well in recent seasons, but I still really enjoy the interactions between him and Sam and Dean.  I'm ever hopeful that the writing will improve, but maybe I need to give up the ghost on that one.  

Considering we have a Big Bad Duo this year, I suppose it's possible that they may dispatch one of them earlier than the final episode.  That is, unless they intend on keeping one of them around into next year, if there is a next year.  That would be quite the season ender if they took out both Lucifer and Amara.  Honestly, I don't have a clue how they're going to wrap this season up.  We have to assume that Chuck is showing up for a reason, even if it turns out he isn't God.  Maybe he can give the boys a clue how to get rid of at least one of their problems.

Edited by MysteryGuest
(edited)

The affiliation with Tribune is, I suspect, the big holdup.  Deadline article http://deadline.com/2016/03/tribune-media-asset-sales-affect-cw-affiliation-negotiations-1201714771/    highlight:

The CW’s affiliation deal with Tribune expires in August. The stations’ future should be determined by the May upfronts when the CW will begin to sell ads for the upcoming season in the upfront market. The negotiations had been difficult, but are ongoing.

I think Tribune is looking for a better deal but I don't think they are going to walk away.  I expect the deal to close within days of the CW Upfront (May 19th).  CW needs to set it's advertising rates and can't do so without the deal in place.  The longer they push it to the wire, you would think the more leverage Tribue has. BUT Tribune has it's own WGN America programming to market as well.  They need the original programming of the CW to make a full line-up.  And they are in no position to go put together a bunch of shows.  So... I'm expecting we hear nothing until the Upfronts and then it'll be the full lineup they intend to field and on what nights.  If anything, it generates a skoosh more interest to take it down to the wire.  They risk loosing talent but it's a limited risk I suspect.

Edited by SueB

I think the show has done well enough to continue another season, but I'm wondering if Jensen and Jared are interested in doing that.  I don't have anything concrete to point to really, just a few things they've been saying recently about time with family, kids starting to really be aware of their absences, etc.  If they do go one more year, I think that will be it.  

On the other hand, unless they both plan to retire from the business, any other gig is going to take them away from their families.  Not too many tv shows or movies being filmed in Texas, I wouldn't think.

So... I'm expecting we hear nothing until the Upfronts and then it'll be the full lineup they intend to field and on what nights.

Probably. But the CW needs to make their decision which shows they`re going forward with, especially the Pilot ones way sooner than that. So, some info may trickly down the wire.