Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I've always figured they would do a plot where it was Dean who would have to choose between Mary, Sam or Cas in a do or die situation. I still think something like that will happen.

I hope not  because there is no tension in a scene like that.  There is no contest who Dean would pick

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I hope not  because there is no tension in a scene like that.  There is no contest who Dean would pick

Agreed! I'm far from a brother brother brother and only brothers fan, but even I know Dean would pick Sam and always will. If they have to do a choose scene it should be Mary or someone else involved!

Edited by Wayward Son
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I've always figured they would do a plot where it was Dean who would have to choose between Mary, Sam or Cas in a do or die situation. I still think something like that will happen.

Heh, maybe they could do the choosing equivalent of a Mexican standoff: Dean chooses Sam, Sam chooses Mary and Mary chooses Dean and then they all just shoot Ketch for being the idiot to underestimate the Winchesters. ;)

8 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

I just want to be able to call somebody "Goat dude" at some time in my life.  ;)

I know, right? I should name my first child Goat Dude! ;)

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DittyDotDot said:

Heh, maybe they could do the choosing equivalent of a Mexican standoff: Dean chooses Sam, Sam chooses Mary and Mary chooses Dean and then they all just shoot Ketch for being the idiot to underestimate the Winchesters. ;)

I know, right? I should name my first child Goat Dude! ;)

I think it would end up being like that scene in Naked Gun 3 where Drebin gets so confused by the Mexican stand-off that he wants a do-over because it was getting awfully complicated.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, mertensia said:

I think it would end up being like that scene in Naked Gun 3 where Drebin gets so confused by the Mexican stand-off that he wants a do-over because it was getting awfully complicated.

That'd work!  ;)

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, mertensia said:

I was kind of waiting for Mick to just go ahead and shoot Sam before he got completely in the car in that Appa-teaser.  I think  I would have.  ;)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

I was kind of waiting for Mick to just go ahead and shoot Sam before he got completely in the car in that Appa-teaser.  I think  I would have.  ;)

Even with Sam's jerky little SEE MY HANDS ARE STILL UP! moves? That was adorable.

I love Jared's physical comedy. I wish they would give him more of that. He pulls off haplessness and slapstick so well.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Even with Sam's jerky little SEE MY HANDS ARE STILL UP! moves?

Yup!  See at that point, it would have been an 'okay, now I have to go ahead and shoot you because you're just taking too damn long and trying my patience' thing.  :)  It was adorable though.  

ETA: I think it would have been funny if he'd at least shot at his feet, to 'hurry him along'.  Plus, I don't think Jared would have been expecting it, and I would have loved to see his reaction.  

Edited by RulerofallIsurvey
  • Love 1

For Dean to start being relevant and/or badass already.

Lucifer to die a final death. Though I doubt it, for some reasons the writers seem enamored with the concept of him. I could even see them have the spawn being born, aged up in record time and then be played by Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer 2.0.   

Mary to leave. Don`t care if it`s dying or going away permanently. 

For the entire BMOL story to end and never heard from again. 

• Love 4
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

This is a question for everyone... what are your hopes for the rest of the season? 

I posted in here rather than the speculation only thread in case people wanted to reference spoilers :)

I'd like more insight into what's going on with Mary, and I would like to see her ultimately rejoin Sam and Dean. I would like her to move back in with them or for all three of them to go on the road together or something like that -- something that would force them to spend time together and get to know each other. Not holding out a lot of hope for that, but I would like it.

I would REALLY like for the Winchesters to discuss John. Dunno how other people feel, but he is such an elephant in the room IMO. I would really like to know more about Mary's feelings toward him especially, given what she has learned/is learning about how he changed and what his life (and parenting) was like after she died.

The BMOL just don't really matter to me. Whatever happens with them is fine.

I'd prefer it if Lucifer died forever, but I mostly just want him off the screen.

I want the nephilism to be born and to be a basically normal baby, not notably "good" or "evil." A complete anti-climax. If you can't have an anti-christ at least have an anti-climax, I guess ;)

In a fanfic-y way that will never actually happen onscreen, I would like Crowley (finally) to be cured, continue trying to kill Lucifer's kid even just out of all-too-human spite, and then ultimately be unable to do it. Because I get the sense that, even as a demon, Crowley is just not as bad as Rowena -- so if he were cured, he'd really have no shot at being as cruel as her. But I'm also sure that he would at least try to be, before learning his limits.

In theory, I would like to see Mary and Rowena finally meet, but I am not that impressed with Mary's intellect or intuition so far, so Rowena would probably just run circles around her -- and that would be boring. So that's just on honorable mention instead of on the I Want To See This list proper.

Edited by rue721
  • Love 1

I agree with @rue721, I'd like to see Mary return to the fold and be a part of the family. And, I don't really care about Lucifer, Lucifer's baby or the BMoL.

13 minutes ago, rue721 said:

I want the nephilism to be born and to be a basically normal baby, not notably "good" or "evil."

It would be hilarious if, after all the hubbub, the baby was basically powerless. It would solve all the problems and be a screw you to the Devil, too. ;)

39 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I could even see them have the spawn being born, aged up in record time and then be played by Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer 2.0.   

BWAHAHAHAHAH!! I'm not laughing because I want the show to do it, but the visions I had of this... . ;)

• Love 1

Well, if this is a wish list, then above all else, Lucifer must be disposed of permanently.  And I have less than zero interest in dealing with Lucifer 2.0, so we need some permanent resolution for his spawn, as well.  Sadly, I think we'll be dealing with Lucifer until the show itself comes to an end, but I pray that I'm wrong about that.

I want the American hunters to take down the BMOL.  The humanizing of Mick was the one thing that made them slightly interesting.  Now they're just one-dimensionally evil and need to be eliminated.

There needs to be some sort of redemption for Mary, and I'm hoping it doesn't come in the form of a death scene.  I'd like Sam and Dean to have a chance to really get to know their mother and for her to get to know them.  I don't know that I want her hunting regularly with the boys, but she could pop in every once in a while next season.

• Love 2

There is a convention going on right now and apparently Mark Pellegrino said that if anyone was still on the fence about Lucifer, after the Finale, they were going to hate him.

I guess he could kill Crowley or Castiel but I`m reasonably convinced both actors will remain regulars with the show. So any "death" wouldn`t be permanent. So right now my best bet would be killing Mary. Or possibly possessing her but I`m not sure about the actress status beyond this Season so I`d put my money on "kill".

Which in and of itself, I`d be glad to see Mary gone but if Lucifer killed her that would just seem like such a trite deja vu. I mean, the show kinda started with Mary being killed. 

But I don`t see right now what could be in the episode for the actor to make that statement. Even if he killed his own spawn, I think general response would be "eh". 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

There is a convention going on right now and apparently Mark Pellegrino said that if anyone was still on the fence about Lucifer, after the Finale, they were going to hate him.

If this is true, then I guess I'm not going to get my wish.  I have to assume this means he'll be back next season.  I can't tell you just how disappointed that makes me.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

I guess he could kill Crowley or Castiel but I`m reasonably convinced both actors will remain regulars with the show. So any "death" wouldn`t be permanent. So right now my best bet would be killing Mary. Or possibly possessing her but I`m not sure about the actress status beyond this Season so I`d put my money on "kill".

Which in and of itself, I`d be glad to see Mary gone but if Lucifer killed her that would just seem like such a trite deja vu. I mean, the show kinda started with Mary being killed. 

But I don`t see right now what could be in the episode for the actor to make that statement. Even if he killed his own spawn, I think general response would be "eh". 

Aw hell Aeryn13! My first thought was, like yours, Crowley or Cas. Either one would really piss me off to no end!

But I can't see the death of Mary pissing off people enough to hate Luci. Like you stated, it's "trite deja vu" That concerns me, it has to be a more popular character.

Now I have to check the "In the Media" thread for contracts!

I think Lucifer is going to kill Rowena again. He killed her once.  And she sent him to the bottom of the ocean.  IMO, Rowena as become popular enough that killing her off would make us hate him.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I want the American hunters to take down the BMOL.  The humanizing of Mick was the one thing that made them slightly interesting.  Now they're just one-dimensionally evil and need to be eliminated.

I was trying to think of what would be a good comeuppance for Sketch - death is too easy and sending him back to the UK doesn't do it for me either.  Nor do I want him redeemed (don't think he could be) after the way he coldly shot his colleague.  (I could almost give him a pass on Magda because he didn't know that she wasn't quite a monster.  But he knew Mick was human.)  The best I could think of was that it be pretty fitting for him to get turned over to the US government and end up a 'guest' at black site - except there's no one who would care enough to borrow a satellite to find him.  I'd like the final shot of him sitting in a cell in a gray jumpsuit all by himself.  

5 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I think Lucifer is going to kill Rowena again. He killed her once.  And she sent him to the bottom of the ocean.  IMO, Rowena as become popular enough that killing her off would make us hate him.

I "liked" your post, but  didn't mean it in that way! I l have  grown to love Rowena, and I fear you maybe on to something. Damn it!

2 hours ago, SueB said:

Woodchipper

Honestly SueB, sometimes you have a sick mind! But I do like that idea...

• Love 2

My wishlist for the lead up to the  finale is for Dean to matter and be involved in the action.  To get to use the colt and kill at least one of the remaining yellow eyed demons. Id like him to be a badass again

For a confrontation between Dean and Ketch, since he had Dean's file.

For Lucifer to die.

I wish Mary would take Satan's spawn, go to Australia and live with the other antichrist and never be seen or hear from again.

I have mixed feelings about Ketch.  It's true he's a psychopath but I really like the actor.

• Love 2
(edited)

Okay that Shaving People was CREEPY AF.

I literally shuddered when Dean was in the view of the eyeballs.

But most importantly, Dean has the Colt, so they must think this thing can only be killed by the Colt.

Also, Dean, don't forget about your other beloved Colt. Just sayin'.  

29 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

The characters name should be William Earnest Goat.  (Bill E. Goat)

Dean would have so much fun with that one

Maybe his name is William Earnest Caprine or Capra LOL

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

I'm moving a few of the tidbits from the J2 panel here for potential spoiler reasons :) 

J2 have done something for s13 already. 

Jensen is slated to direct again next season!

Jensen to Jared: You love it when I direct. I see how many days I can get Jared off… 

For s13, they added more personal touches to the bunker. Spoiler: it might be a lazy boy and a flat screen :P

• Love 2
Just now, Wayward Son said:

For s13, they added more personal touches to the bunker. Spoiler: it might be a lazy boy and a flat screen :P

So I guess that means the bunker is not going to get blown up by the grenade launcher

If they filmed something for s13 then I'm thinking...time jump of some kind??

• Love 2

I'm thinking a set of some sort is going to be destroyed on the show and they may have chosen to film flashbacks there before it's deconstructed. My only problem is I can't really think of anywhere the characters are at regularly other than the bunker? Could it be the warehouse like place Crowley is currently using as his throne room in hell?

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

If they filmed something for s13 then I'm thinking...time jump of some kind??

Oh please no!! I absolutely LOATHE time jumps. They are the lamest of lazy writing tricks that cheat the viewer IMO. But how old the Js look is not going to significantly between now and when they are filming s13 so I don't know why they'd have to film anything for s13 now for that reason.

The most obvious as others have said would have been that they were ditching a set, but as the only regular one is the bunker and they have also spoiled that that is staying, I am not sure what that could be.

Another possibility is that they were filming scenes with an actor who isn't coming back next year; the most obvious being Samantha Smith, but possibly Mark S or Misha (both unlikely I think)?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

Another possibility is that they were filming scenes with an actor who isn't coming back next year; the most obvious being Samantha Smith, but possibly Mark S or Misha (both unlikely I think)?

Ooh I hadn't even considered that! That's a definite possibility @Geordiegirl1967 ! Now I'll be sitting speculating on who it could be for the next few months haha

9 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

The most obvious as others have said would have been that they were ditching a set, but as the only regular one is the bunker and they have also spoiled that that is staying, I am not sure what that could be.

Set: the BMoL base?

Actor: Mark Pellegrino?

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

Oh please no!! I absolutely LOATHE time jumps. They are the lamest of lazy writing tricks that cheat the viewer IMO. But how old the Js look is not going to significantly between now and when they are filming s13 so I don't know why they'd have to film anything for s13 now for that reason.

Theorectically the boys should be two years in the future already given the jump between s5 and s6 and the year between s7 and s8.

I would actually really laugh if they decided to fix it that but putting the boys in the actual future of the show which would be 2018 or2019

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, SueB said:

Woodchipper

Lol!  Like @Mick Lady said to someone else, I 'liked' your post, but not because I want it to happen.  I still think death is too easy for him.  I do like @MysteryGuest's option of having him end up in the cage with Lucifer.

2 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

Goat dude's in da house! ;)

Damn!  You got to call him Goat Dude!  I'm so jealous! ;)

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

If the end of s. 12 is a cliffhanger and s. 13 takes up right where it left off, it's easier to shoot at the same time than try to recreate (and reposition) everything exactly 6 months (or whenever) later.  It only has to be a few scenes.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

If the end of s. 12 is a cliffhanger and s. 13 takes up right where it left off, it's easier to shoot at the same time than try to recreate (and reposition) everything exactly 6 months (or whenever) later.  It only has to be a few scenes.  

This makes a lot of sense.

Well so much for my time jump thought. LOL

• Love 2

...also especially important to match scenes if there's a lot of makeup/special setting stuff involved (Injuries/blood?  Destruction?  Battle scenes? Other things that are difficult to recreate exactly?)  So...start your spec engines!

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

That's true, but they're not filming the last ep yet. I think they're only filming 20? So that doesn't seem as likely. 

• Love 1

I think if it's an actor it could easily be Misha. I've been speculating Cas is going for a while and I think itd make sense for him to appear occasionally even after leaving. Kind of like Jim Beaver / Bobby appearing once a season between seasons 8-11 :)

3 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

I think they're filming 22 right now.

I don't think they're quite as far on as that are they? They tech scouted ep 22 about a week ago (according to Jim Michaels). I think they do that a couple of weeks before filming starts. But either way they are pretty near the end so I suspect this is the most likely explanation. 

The filming dates for ep 22 are April 4th to April 13th so that is on currently. Then the Finale will be filmed April 14th to 26th.

If they were just doing 20ish right now, they would film far into May and they are always done by the end of April, used to be end of March/beginning of April but things have changed a bit.   

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

I don't think they're quite as far on as that are they? They tech scouted ep 22 about a week ago (according to Jim Michaels). I think they do that a couple of weeks before filming starts. But either way they are pretty near the end so I suspect this is the most likely explanation. 

If they stuck to the filming schedule laid out here: http://ibelieveinthelittletreetopper.tumblr.com/post/147242139088/supernatural-season-12-spoiler-sheet, they are indeed filming episode 22 now.

AFAIK, they usually tech scout--take all the department heads around to each location and make sure everyone is on the same page--while doing prep the week before filming starts. 

Edited by DittyDotDot
(edited)
1 hour ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

That's true, but they're not filming the last ep yet. I think they're only filming 20? So that doesn't seem as likely. 

Woops.  Lost track of what they were up to.  So, yeah, probably an actor on his/her way out.  Unless it's a location they're filming in currently and don't want to go back to.  ETA: or it's not available for the shooting dates they'll need for early s. 13.  

Edited by ahrtee
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Sooo....I guess this means Sam gets something big to do.. He's always excited for Sam stuff. I'm not being a jerk and it's not Sam vs Dean. This is just Jared's pattern.

I haven't seen any tweets on how Jensen feels about it.