Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

Usually, but I think he's in Vancouver for filming.  When he left a convention it was to fly back to Vancouver where his wife was in labor (if memory serves).

Oh for some reason I thought he was flying back and forth to L.A. and she gave birth in L.A. I know Ruth lives in L.A.  I think it would be funny if they spoiled Rowena's return with a baby pic LOL

• Love 1

Oh for some reason I thought he was flying back and forth to L.A. and she gave birth in L.A. I know Ruth lives in L.A.  I think it would be funny if they spoiled Rowena's return with a baby pic LOL

Actually, you are right and I am wrong.  I went back to check the tweet that made me think he was flying back to Vancouver.  It was the opposite, he was thanking the folks in Vancouver for helping him get home (which I presume is in LA).  So... you're right... not the news I was hoping for.  She must be filming something in LA if it's keeping her away from DCCon on Friday.  BUMMER.

Actually, you are right and I am wrong.  I went back to check the tweet that made me think he was flying back to Vancouver.  It was the opposite, he was thanking the folks in Vancouver for helping him get home (which I presume is in LA).  So... you're right... not the news I was hoping for.  She must be filming something in LA if it's keeping her away from DCCon on Friday.  BUMMER.

Awww. I'm sorry. I do hope we see Rowena again and I hope it will be an interesting surprise.  At this point i'm just gonna assume everyone who's not in Heaven or Hell is in a pocket universe LOL.

Hmmmmm....is this referring to Billie being Death or death in general??

Supernatural ‏@cw_spn 9h9 hours ago

Death [emphasis mine]knocks on the Winchesters' door on a new #Supernatural, TOMORROW at 9/8c!

CevZLXoXIAEcjOi.jpg

Hmmmm.... seems to me this may happen in the teaser if they are putting it out in the sneak peek.  Makes sense as I think the story is "now what?" after that moment.

Andrew Dabb ‏@andrewdabb 5h5 hours ago

Tonight on #Supernatural... hah...haha....HAHAHAHAHAHA *maniacal laughter keeps going for ten minutes* ...and hiking. Blame @robertberens

TROLLS! The lot of them.  Every last stinkin' actor and writer on the show are TROLLS I SAY!

Edited by catrox14

I won't be at all surprised if Rowena comes back in some way or another.  Her death seemed too abrupt to just be the end of her.  I think they're going to need her to help get rid of Lucifer again, and since he killed her, that should have dampened her crush just a bit.

• Love 1

The guys are live tweeting tonight's episode. I'm posting here because Rob is still on set....

ALSO.  NO JENSEN YOU ARE KILLING ME..ARRRMMMS

Misha Collins Verified account ‏@mishacollins

Nice teaser, @jarpad and @JensenAckles, looks like all those jazzercise classes paid off!

Ce2Stw9UIAAU9U-.jpg

• Love 2

For some reason Jensen looks really young in that pic.  lol

It's the backwards ball cap. It just....does things...to him...and me...

I think I would die if I ever saw him in a baseball uniform.

SO MUCH LIVE TWEETING>

Rob Benedict ‏@RobBenedict 2m2 minutes ago

Commercial break. #supernatural #livetweet

Ce2YKYJUMAQfVME.jpg

Apparently this is Jensen's trailer (per Jared's Facebook video).

In my mind here's how the conversation went.

Misha: We should Facebook video stream when this is over

Jared/Jensen: 'I'll do it!'

*infantile mad scramble to see who could get the live stream to work first*

And thus this is why we had stereo video streaming.

In the meantime Misha's attempt at live stream failed because J2 were hogging the bandwidth.

• Love 2

It's the backwards ball cap. It just....does things...to him...and me...

I think I would die if I ever saw him in a baseball uniform.

SO MUCH LIVE TWEETING>

Rob Benedict ‏@RobBenedict 2m2 minutes ago

Commercial break. #supernatural #livetweet

Ce2YKYJUMAQfVME.jpg

oh my gosh yes-death by baseball uniform!

• Love 1

I posted the pics from live tweeting here instead of the Social Media because Rob Benedict is in them. To my mind that could be considered a set spoiler since 11.21 completed filming and AFAIK Rob wasn't expected to be in more episodes. They would have started filming 11.22 this week so for me it was unexpected to see Rob on set.

Just thought I'd clear that up in case there were issues with posting SM things here.

• Love 1

Good call.  It's evident that Rob is filming more than EP20.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's in all the remaining episodes this season (after 20).

• Love 2

5/25/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW Episode 23  Writer: Andrew Dabb   Director: Phil Sgriccia
5/18/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW Episode 22  Writer: Robert Berens   Director: John Badham
5/11/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW Episode 21  Writer: Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming  Director: Thomas J. Wright
5/4/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW Episode 20  Writer: Robbie Thompson  Director: Robert Singer
4/27/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW  (#1119) The Chitters  Writer: Nancy Won   Director: Eduardo Sánchez
4/20/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW TBA 
4/13/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW (#1114) The Vessel
4/6/16 (We.) 9:00 PM The CW (#1118) Hell's Angel   Writer: Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming  Director: Phil Sgriccia

If this has already been posted somewhere sorry for the double post.

That's what I thought at first, but then I saw this BTS photo:

9vnrK8G.jpg?1

The chins and jawlines look different.  That top one looks more square than this one....  Trying to throw us off the scent?

Edited by Demented Daisy
  • Love 1

Ty Olson's beard is grey in the same area -- before he shaved it off a couple of weeks ago, anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if they considered trying to trap Amara in Purgatory (someone here suggested that, right?), but could it work?  Couldn't she escape through Hell?

If they can trap Amara in Purgatory, wouldn't that imply they could also trap God in his own prison since he's supposed to be her equal?

But yeah, Purgatory is about as secure as a leaky sieve, IMO.

• Love 1

I think we all suggested trapping her in Purgatory at some point. LOL

I don't think it's Benny though.

Although Jensen being the handsome little troll that he is, has name dropped Benny and Cain as SL's he'd like to see revisited....so maybe it's Benny in the truck for a flashback? 

I think we all suggested trapping her in Purgatory at some point. LOL

I don't think it's Benny though.

Although Jensen being the handsome little troll that he is, has name dropped Benny and Cain as SL's he'd like to see revisited....so maybe it's Benny in the truck for a flashback?

It's the guest actor Lee Rumohr

• Love 1

From the Read Meat thread...

...and the show being like "death isn't the end!" and reminding us of Bobby and Lucifer and that this show is actually really big on stories that take place in the afterlife, actually made me wonder if they were going to have either/both of the brothers die and continue the season in heaven or hell. Again, likely me being gullible...

Heh, I was speculating with a friend earlier today and we worked out a bit of a crackpot theory where Dean, Sam and Cass all get sucked into the Empty at the end of this season. S12 starts off with them having to work together to get out of it. It all stemmed from me thinking about how they have a pattern of: on the even years they break the world somehow (let something out, usually); and on the odd years, someone either dies or ends up in another plane of existence. 

I just thought it might be novel if they ALL end up in a different plane of existence this time. ;)

• Love 2

The guys are live tweeting tonight's episode. I'm posting here because Rob is still on set....

ALSO. NO JENSEN YOU ARE KILLING ME..ARRRMMMS

Misha Collins Verified account ‏@mishacollins

Nice teaser, @jarpad and @JensenAckles, looks like all those jazzercise classes paid off!

Ce2Stw9UIAAU9U-.jpg

Showed this to Rob Benedict. He had a 'busted' look.

• Love 2

So, if Rob is back for multiple episodes, that does lend credence to the whole "Chuck as God" theory.  I really was hoping they wouldn't go there.  I suppose it's still possible that he comes back as the prophet he was originally, and maybe God just works through him to assist the Winchesters in putting Amara back where she came from.  That would certainly be my preference.  I just can't see what you do as an encore once God himself shows up on the show.  I mean seriously, where do they go from there?

So, if Rob is back for multiple episodes, that does lend credence to the whole "Chuck as God" theory.  I really was hoping they wouldn't go there.  I suppose it's still possible that he comes back as the prophet he was originally, and maybe God just works through him to assist the Winchesters in putting Amara back where she came from.  That would certainly be my preference.  I just can't see what you do as an encore once God himself shows up on the show.  I mean seriously, where do they go from there?

Eh, I don't think its that definitive.

I think there will be a big mystery about where  Chuck was and that is what is going to be answered. 

Thinking more about it, isn't it really only fandom that debates whether Chuck is God or not?  I mean I don't remember it ever actually being something the characters discussed in the show. So if Chuck is God, I don't think the show will explicitly say that. Chuck never told anyone in the show he was God that I can remember. Chuck did touch Cas' shoulder so if Chuck is God, I would think Cas would know, wouldn't he...that whole touched by God thing. Just musing.

Wild ass spec of the day! You know in that preview Lucifer says they can call him God...and that just seems SO MUCH like something Metatron would say. Like would Lucifer really care about being called God? That's so weird to me.

Then again this is a Buck Leming episode so who knows WTF they are going to do.

I hope you're right, and that the writers don't cave to give the fans what they want in this case.  

I wonder if we've seen the last of Metatron?  He's human now, or at least he was the last time we saw him.  I can't remember now whether he still has the angel tablet, or not.  If he does, that seems like a pretty big loose end.

• Love 1

I hope you're right, and that the writers don't cave to give the fans what they want in this case.

I really think fans are just about 50/50 on Chuck is God and IMO and even amongst those that believe Chuck is God, I'm not sure even they necessarily want that confirmed or for God to textually be in the show.

IIRC, Castiel took Metatron's grace.  But I don't know what he did with it. So right now Cas has Metatron's grace, the First Blade and the demon tablet. 

That's a lot of bargaining power Cas has right now.  And I wonder if Lucifer is accessing that information.

(edited)

Wait, you showed my comment to Rob? What?

Exactly.  i pulled it up on my phone and put it in front of the man. Hope you don't mind. :)   But the picture totally busted him for being in EP 11.22.  So.... it was a convenient prop.  Look for my DM tomorrow.

ETA: Whether or not 'Chuck' is God is, I suspect, explained in EP20. Pure speculation on my part, no inside knowledge.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 2
(edited)

I just thought it might be novel if they ALL end up in a different plane of existence this time. ;)

Honestly, I think that's a real possibility! The show seems like it realllly want to keep Bobby in the picture, and they gave him that storyline of the jailbreak in Heaven...so I think it's possible that they all end up in Heaven at some point, and team up with Bobby (and PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE with Rufus, too!), and the jailbreak comes back into play.

Or they could all go to Hell, I guess, but tbh I think Heaven is more likely because Hell is so overdone, there's nobody interesting down there anymore, and the production values on this show just aren't good enough to do it any kind of justice.

Of course my obnoxiously one-note self is like, "will they find their parents in some other plane of existence? will there finally be a Winchester family reunion?" Why I find the idea of especially Mary rejoining them, and the guys suddenly having to have an adult relationship with her, to be absolutely fascinating, I dunno. But I love it. My fingers are perpetually crossed.

Exactly.  i pulled it up on my phone and put it in front of the man. Hope you don't mind. :)   But the picture totally busted him for being in EP 11.22.  So.... it was a convenient prop.  Look for my DM tomorrow.

OMFG SueB, that's amazing!

Edited by rue721
(edited)

#spoiler @jarpad: the power of the Mark of Cain may come up towards the end of the season #dccon

—   DCcon 2016 (via jensenscomedyelbows)

I KNEW IT!!!!

Fuck. It better gotdamn not come up via Sam.

Fangasm ‏@FangasmSPN 2h2 hours ago

Ooh we learn more about what the mark of Cain and its effects soon #dccon @jarpad @JensenAckles

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

They could explore it with Amara - she carries the Mark. Or with Lustiel. Or either God or Lustiel gives it to Sam. There is only one person I`m reasonably sure will have nothing to do with it.

I'm guessing the MoC will go on Cas's arm.

I don't know if I like the idea, but it can make sense...have Cas take on the Mark and then toss him and Amara into the Empty.  We know Lucifer can carry the mark (actually, thinking things further, shouldn't he still have it, since Cain kept his original mark when he passed it on to Dean?)  So maybe they just have to reactivate it somehow on Cas.  Otherwise, they'd have to convince Lucifer to agree to it, and I don't see that happening.  

So, how could this work...if they can reactivate it (maybe with one of the God weapons, which they seem to be bringing up again in the next ep?), link him to Amara, then toss Casifer and  Amara out together?  Cas is willing to sacrifice himself, after all.  But maybe Dean's link to Amara comes into play, drawing her to them and maybe making a three-way link that's pulling them all towards the Empty, and it's up to Sam to try to keep/pull Dean and Cas out, by keeping that human connection to hold them to this plane (a parallel to Swan Song).  And if they're setting up another cliffhanger, maybe this time Dean gets out but Cas doesn't--and this time we won't *know* if Cas gets saved or not.  

I'm pretty sure the Empty has to come into this somewhere, or they wouldn't keep hitting us over the head with it, and it seems the perfect place to send Amara (and Lucifer!)

And yeah, they'd be dropping major anvils/repeat about Swan Song, but when has that ever stopped them before?  This could work for me.  Maybe I should write the fic in case they don't.

(edited)

Or, to clarify, to keep DeanGirls happier:  The plan is to reactivate the MoC on Casifer.  Then, using Dean's connection to Amara/the Mark, get Casifer and Amara together in front of the Pit (sorry, the Empty), and Dean pushes/drags them in, with Sam holding on to him as a tether (and maybe he's holding on to Cas.)  So it's actually the reverse of Swan Song, with Dean taking the dive to save the world and Sam holding on for dear life, so they can both be heroes this time.  Except, of course, Cas goes into the Empty and this time *both* Sam and Dean feel guilty about not being able to save him.  *nods* Could work.

ETA: And probably Billie comes into it somewhere, since she's the one who knows how to get them to the Empty.  Maybe it's only for humans, so a human has to drag the others in...

Edited by ahrtee

They could explore it with Amara - she carries the Mark. Or with Lustiel. Or either God or Lustiel gives it to Sam. There is only one person I`m reasonably sure will have nothing to do with it.

I hope Dean doesn't have anything to do with it, been there done that and he shouldn't have to do it again.

• Love 1
(edited)

My guess is they will discuss what the Mark is, but no one will actually be wearing the Mark again.

I'm just assuming it'll end up like they did with Lucifer in S5; the cage is still there and they can lock her back in it despite the seal being broken. I wouldn't be surprised if that "cage" is in the Empty and Dean gets sucked into it at the end of the season, though. Just my crackpot spec right now.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 3

I hope Dean doesn't have anything to do with it, been there done that and he shouldn't have to do it again.

And if he had anything else going on, I would be with you but JP is gushing over the final four episodes and saying Sam`s powers might be coming back so Sam is covered. Not to mention Dabb fangirling him. JP has also been shooting a lot with Misha with Jensen nowhere in sight so Cas/Lustiel is covered.

Dean is the guy who apparently can`t do anything because of the Amara connection. He has to learn to be a witness and stand aside, literally. Now recently, it looks like he has to learn to be less pathetic about Sam and let him go, likely on a saviour mission. This looks like a direct re-do of Suck Song. I`ve not heard jensen gush over any episode this Season but Baby way back when. HE didn`t gush about the final eps. And it looks like he is shooting less than the others. So, nope, doesn`t look like the character has anything noteworthy to do. 

• Love 2

My guess is they will discuss what the Mark is, but no one will actually be wearing the Mark again.

I'm just assuming it'll end up like they did with Lucifer in S5; the cage is still there and they can lock her back in it despite the seal being broken. I wouldn't be surprised if that "cage" is in the Empty and Dean gets sucked into it at the end of the season, though. Just my crackpot spec right now.

If they suck any character in another cgi hole I think I'll finally be able to quit this show.

• Love 1