Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I actually am really excited to see what the writers do if they bring Milah back. Closure for Hook, yelling for Gold, some nice time with Henry's grandmother since his other one is evil. Plus, if they keep bringing all these people back, it's only a matter of time before they bring Liam back, right? Because I am so here for that. :)

• Love 4

I'm a terrible person but I think Milah ought to give some closure to Rumple as well. I get what Rumple did sucks, but Milah left him and their son. She kind of sucks too. I know Hook loved her and that's all good and whatever, but Rumple loved her too.

God I can't believe I'm standing up for Rumple.

I'm a terrible person but I think Milah ought to give some closure to Rumple as well. I get what Rumple did sucks, but Milah left him and their son. She kind of sucks too. I know Hook loved her and that's all good and whatever, but Rumple loved her too.

She already apologized for that, admitting she was wrong, regretted it, and that she was being a coward.

And then Rumple killed her.

There is NO scenario I want to see between them now that is anything BUT her chewing him out.

• Love 8

Milah and Cora being back for the same episode has me wondering if this isn't a Rumple centric.

With both Cora and Milah back, the episode is going to be Rumple centric, not Hook centric (even if maybe there is a scene with Hook and Milah).

• Love 2

She already apologized for that, admitting she was wrong, regretted it, and that she was being a coward.

And then Rumple killed her.

There is NO scenario I want to see between them now that is anything BUT her chewing him out.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I repress memories I don't like.

I would like to see Hook apologize to Milah for disrespecting her memory as Dark Hook. She's probably not going to be happy he spent 200 years trying to avange her death either.

I do think this episode with Cora and Milah will be more Rumple-centric. I think JE used to be the one to write Rumple-episodes before she moved to helm OUATiW.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 1

We've already seen the show highlight what Milah did to Hook and what Emma did to Hook in terms of his character. What each of them made his character do and which relationship is by far healthier and true. I would love Milah and Emma to meet, that would be pretty comedic. 

I'm pretty sure he'll sacrifice himself for the greater good next week. He'll prevent the Dark from winning in the end (I'm guessing). So the only truly awful thing is the death of Merlin...which given all the info Merlin didn't act on that could have forestalled some of this, has to be at least partially on Merlin. Dude could see the freaking future and yet never did anything to change it (or even give anyone a heads up about the train barreling down the tracks! And why the heck was he brewing the darn Dark Curse potion I n the first place? ::headdesk::)

I still think honestly that there's something we're missing with the death of Merlin. We could be heading into a "Snape kills Dumbledore" scenario which would justify Merlin's death as something he wanted himself to happen because it was the only way for this to be done. Him dying would be the start of the end of the darkness.

Sadly I don't think Hook and Merlin were in cahoots. I also very much fear we won't find out why the genius had the Dark Curse ready to go. "Because plot" is the most we are going to get.

Btw, did we know Hook and Emma filmed alone two times for the finale? Once when Emma is still the Dark One, and later in her red jacket. http://illneverstopfightingforus.tumblr.com/post/134300632813/remember-they-filmed-a-scene-with-colin-and

I wonder if that initial scene is another antagonistic confrontation between them or a reconciliation scene.

I definitely think Merlin had a plan. A dumb plan because it is basically an idiot plot (see: "The Idiot Plot, of course, is any plot that would be resolved in five minutes if everyone in the story were not an idiot. " — Roger Ebert ) but a plan which inexplicably hinged on sharing no useful information or making efforts to try a less fatal route to solution).

I mean we know that the Dark Ones plans will be thwarted. It's Once. We know the ending. What's more Merlin was clairvoyant, so odds are he did too. So his total lack of trying to avert this cluster$&@ tends to favor it was an accepted sacrifice for said end game.

Which is still an idiot plot.

• Love 2

Sadly I don't think Hook and Merlin were in cahoots. I also very much fear we won't find out why the genius had the Dark Curse ready to go. "Because plot" is the most we are going to get.

Btw, did we know Hook and Emma filmed alone two times for the finale? Once when Emma is still the Dark One, and later in her red jacket. http://illneverstopfightingforus.tumblr.com/post/134300632813/remember-they-filmed-a-scene-with-colin-and

I wonder if that initial scene is another antagonistic confrontation between them or a reconciliation scene.

Elliot Knight said that there's a connection coming with Hook and Merlin and he has definitely suggested he filmed for the finale. So we need that PR to find out if we'll see Merlin again.

Well I knew because there were pics. Yes Killian and Emma filmed with him in regular clothes and her in Savior jacket, which means it's probably the magical ale coming back as I expected.

I definitely think Merlin had a plan. A dumb plan because it is basically an idiot plot (see: "The Idiot Plot, of course, is any plot that would be resolved in five minutes if everyone in the story were not an idiot. " — Roger Ebert ) but a plan which inexplicably hinged on sharing no useful information or making efforts to try a less fatal route to solution).

I mean we know that the Dark Ones plans will be thwarted. It's Once. We know the ending. What's more Merlin was clairvoyant, so odds are he did too. So his total lack of trying to avert this cluster$&@ tends to favor it was an accepted sacrifice for said end game.

Which is still an idiot plot.

So you're saying Dumbledore was an idiot? Since he pretty much had the same plan as Merlin. Sacrificed himself for the endgame that needed to be reached.

They key to defeating the darkness is Nimue, she must die since she's the root of all of this.

Edited by Hookian

I would like to see Hook apologize to Milah for disrespecting her memory as Dark Hook. 

Really. He just used what I presume was their first time having sex (after she begged to come with him on his ship) as a way to taunt Rumple, using the term "soiled" to describe her afterward.  What the Hell, Dark Hook?  Asshole.

Edited by Mathius

I was wondering if, maybe, when Emma contacted Hook in the UW, she'd see him being punished in some way. Now I'm not so sure.

That'd be seriously messed up.

He just used what I presume was their first time having sex (after she begged to come with him on his ship) as a way to taunt Rumple, using the term "soiled" to describe her afterward.  What the Hell, Dark Hook?  Asshole.

I had the same thought. I also thought he doesn't think much of himself.

It is the same Hook who had no confidence in himself at all after all. After all of this he's going to be even more self loathing.

I'm in the mind that Hook get's sucked into the Dark World. I just don't see how they could go get him if he chose to sacrifice himself for everyone. It's the exact same thing Neal did. Why bring Hook back and not Neal? It can't just be because Emma's in love with Hook.

Edited by mjgchick

That'd be seriously messed up.

Hook hates himself more than anything except the darkness. His self loathing is palpable in Dark Hook.

• Love 5

Merlin has died without revealing what he needs or dropping anybody a clue.

If his plan is that Hook (or somebody) must die to end the darkness, Merlin might as well have killed that person himself. He does't get to wash his hands of it.

Well, there's still the very small and unlikely chance that Hook is actually in cahoots with Merlin and that Merlin spilled his entire plan with Hook before he died, because they're both desperate to rid the darkness once and for all. Merlin letting Hook kill him could have been his big martyr moment because he knew he screwed up when it came to Nimue and for being a super vague wizard. If that's the case, then there's probably some weird loophole where the darkness can only be destroyed in Storybrooke and all the Dark Ones have to be present in the flesh, and a Dark One has to stab another Dark One with Excalibur. Which could explain Emma's wardrobe change from the behind the scenes photos – she's about to stab Hook with Excalibur and she's still dressed as the Dark One, but once the sword goes into him and he's dying, she magically switches into her red jacket outfit and realizes she's no longer a Dark One.

I wonder if Emma keeps her light magic or not. So far it doesn't look like either Merlin or Rumple has any magic so Hook will likely not have any once he's not a Dark One but Emma was born with hers. Does she lose all magic or just the dark one?

Which could explain Emma's wardrobe change from the behind the scenes photos – she's about to stab Hook with Excalibur and she's still dressed as the Dark One, but once the sword goes into him and he's dying, she magically switches into her red jacket outfit and realizes she's no longer a Dark One.

She wasn't wearing her red-jacket when she became a Dark One, but A&E would ignore that. I have visions of Sneezy suddenly being out in the cold without his red jacket and wondering what happened.

Isn't it great the Dwarves got something to do this arc?

• Love 1

I wonder if Emma keeps her light magic or not. So far it doesn't look like either Merlin or Rumple has any magic so Hook will likely not have any once he's not a Dark One but Emma was born with hers. Does she lose all magic or just the dark one?

I think Merlin lost his magic because he got it from the grail, so I don't think Emma will lose hers.

• Love 1

That's not the vest Hook was wearing in Queen of Hearts. Hmm. In fact, I don't think we've seen him wear that vest pre-curse. Could mean nothing, but if they took the care to put Regina in her Queen of Hearts dress, it could mean the Hook/Papa Jones scene is from a different part of the timeline. 

I just don't see how they could go get him if he chose to sacrifice himself for everyone. It's the exact same thing Neal did. Why bring Hook back and not Neal? It can't just be because Emma's in love with Hook.

One difference is that Hook is a Dark One. If he's a Dark One when he makes the sacrifice, there's precedent for a Dark One being brought back (and now, all of them), and maybe going physically to the underworld to get him means he comes back as a mortal, whereas Dumbfire doing it with a self-sacrificing dark magic ritual via the Dark One vault brought him back as the Dark One.

• Love 1

OK, I'm beginning to see what A&E meant by 5B giving fans "that old Season 1 feeling again".

It looks like the present-day action in 5B deals with the main cast stuck in Scarybrooke (like Storybrooke in S1), there are various dead people (ghosts of the main characters' pasts) inhabiting it (like the cursed people in S1), and despite there being an overall arc each episode will also have more self-contained stories revolving around setting these dead characters to rest or something (again, much like in S1 where Emma and friends bring back happy endings to people like Cinderella, Jiminy Cricket, Hansel and Gretel, Grumpy, Red Riding Hood, etc.)  And to me, this has a LOT of potential.

IF this is pulled off right, I will likely like it MUCH better than 5A.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 4

And to me, this has a LOT of potential for good stuff.

In any other show? Sure. Here? Here we would have Milah asking for Rumple's forgiveness for being such a terrible wife and mother and all of Regina's victims telling her how amazing she is now and how much she has changed, while the rest of the characters whose names doesn't begin with R are being belittled by their "victims".

• Love 5

If they're bringing back Milah for a scene with Rumple, is there any chance in hell (sorry, I had to) that we can get Marian back to inform Robin of how she initially died, or Graham back to inform Emma of how he truly died?

If they're bringing back Milah for a scene with Rumple, is there any chance in hell (sorry, I had to) that we can get Marian back to inform Robin of how she initially died, or Graham back to inform Emma of how he truly died?

How would she know how she initially died? Wouldn't she only be aware of the alternate timeline. The point of changing history is that it changed.

How would she know how she initially died? Wouldn't she only be aware of the alternate timeline. The point of changing history is that it changed.

In some timeline somewhere in the past, Marian died by execution and that's why Robin had to raise Roland alone throughout all of Season 3 up until the finale. So there could be two Marians chilling in the Underworld, one for the initial timeline and one for the Zelena timeline.

The people on set said Milah was a cross guard for little kids. Something tells me Hades has turned the UW into a Underbrooke kind of thing and all the dead people live in harmony or something and idk have jobs and it's like normal life. Hades is probably the mayor or something. I have no idea,lol.

• Love 4

Colin and Jennifer are the only main cast members not filming. Captain Swan are definitely together wherever they are.

Mayor Cora please. ;)

Or maybe she's a heart surgeon.

Milah being a cross guard is a pretty rightful punishment. Since she abandoned her child. Also even worse if the kids are those that were lost in the Ogre Wars.

• Love 2

These writers are on cocaine and trolling the dead. lol

Would Neal have to actually date an adult woman and she leaves him to go to jail if he were to be in Underbrook?

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 2
Milah being a cross guard is a pretty rightful punishment. Since she abandoned her child.

If Hades wanted to punish her for that, she should have to work in a daycare. Crossing guard's only have to put up with kids for 30 seconds at a time. I think our local adult crossing guards have a great time because they love to stop traffic when the kids are a half a block away from the intersection. Then the kids feel bad and run to get across. They only have to spend like 5 seconds with the kids. Meanwhile, the children are taught to run across the road without looking.

If Milah has to do eternal penance for running out on her kid, just imagine what Regina and Rumple will have to do.

Hades seems ike quite a safe place if they have crossing-guards in Underbrooke. Storybrooke never had them. What happens if you get run over by a car in Underbrooke? Do you die?

• Love 1

This just sounds hilarious. Hades has given all of these people punishments and I'm sure he's sitting pretty as the mayor of the Underbrooke.

Cruella needs to be a Veterinarian and Pan should be a senior citizens caretaker. 

• Love 6

I'm sorry but seeing Helena from The L Word as a crossing guard is killing me. LOL I'm just picturing her mother judging her.

Did Emma get lost?

Pretty sure Emma is whereever Hook is and probably Hades. Maybe the Mayor's mansion since I'm sure Hades is the mayor of UB.

I really really hope Liam is coming back.

This really does sound like a big Hook arc though so I am excited. This season is really CS AF.

Edited by Hookian
  • Love 1

I don't think 5B sounds like a Hook arc, apart from him being the thing to get them there. So far it's looking like an everybody arc to me. Last ep was Snow, this one looks to be Rumple.

I desperately want Liam back, too.

• Love 2

So it's Harry Potter meets Buffy meets Star Wars meets The Walking Dead?

Best half-season ever.

Who gets to come back and haunt Snow and Charming?

Edited by Watt
  • Love 1

Yeah I think Hook was the excuse to go to the Underworld but this arc is definitely more for everyone. 

Question, how come Hook isn't scaly? He killed someone and yet he's as pretty as ever. I always assumed the reason why Emma wasn't scaly was because she didn't kill anyone but you're telling me only Hook's pretty can defeat the darkness? lol

Let's get a scene with Cora and Snow where she tells Snow "Even I would've killed me." 

Edited by mjgchick
  • Love 4

I want it to be an everyone arc. I love Hook, but 3 out of the last 4 episodes of 5a are Hook heavy. 

I always assumed the reason why Emma wasn't scaly was because she didn't kill anyone but you're telling me only Hook's pretty can defeat the darkness? lol

I think he hasn't changed because he hasn't really embraced the darkness. It's also why he's still seeing Clippy!Rumple. 

Edited by InsertWordHere