Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

To be fair her jumping off the ship stopped those petulant children from killing each other. Without her they might end up trying to kill each other again. This might actually be fun at first.

• Love 1

I didn't mind the scene but I wish there were times when they would just let the characters be in the scene. It would've been more dramatic if the only thing we had in that scene was Hook grabbing the dagger and then Regina explaining what happened. And I actually liked Robin's reaction. Hook just had this woman say I love you to him and disappears. He's acting much more on raw emotion than on rational thought. I hope this is a sign of things to come for perhaps Robin and Hook this season. It would take the focus away from that horrible Zelena story at the very least.

And I think this is one of those times where knowing spoilers may have ruined it for me. I knew that if that camera just panned a few feet one way you would see a whole crowd there. So while I love spoilers, I'm also glad we haven't seen much of the cast in the wild since the scenes for episode one.

I think we're going to go through some kind of a spoiler drought anyway.  I'm pretty sure I read that Adam said they built Main street in studio.  Maybe it's to avoid huge spoilers like Emma becoming the Dark One from leaking, or maybe it's a way for them to save some costs.  Either way, it makes me sad.  Also, I'm selfish and I just wanna be spoiled...

I'm still over-analyzing this scene, bear with me. "How could she be so stupid?" sounded okay to me. That sounds like something Regina would say as a knee-jerk reaction. It was the rest of it I couldn't stand.

She's already used the "guyliner" snark, and knowing that he just lost his love (which Regina should darn well relate to), I found it really out of place for her to say it. Also, would a friend ever call you "a problem"? They could have easily wrote, "We have a problem". The way she expressed in that scene seemed so intentional by A&E, and I doubt it was to show her coping with the situation. I think the writers were like, "Oh this is the opening scene of the season! Better re-introduce Regina as the bitchy mother-in-law!" and forgot that this was a dramatic moment.

Would you see her throwing insults when Pan's curse was coming or when she almost died to the failsafe? No, you wouldn't. Apparently it's only serious when it directly concerns Regina. But when it's someone else, pile on the insults!

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Calling Emma a "problem" was definitely the most egregious thing Regina said in this scene. Especially because Henry was right there.

I wonder if Henry will cheerlead Dark Emma the way he does for Regina, or whether he'll be a little wary of her. Hey--now he can regret bringing Emma to Storybrooke even more! :-p

• Love 4

Ugh, reading comments on tumblr about the sneak peek can really sour your mood. Apparently some SQers are happy that Hook is calling the Dark One rather than actually using Emma's name. Because obviously that proves how horrible he is and how he doesn't truly love her. Like, really? Talk about grasping for straws. And obviously that makes him a million times worse than the lady who justinsulted Emma's sacrifice, Hook, her whole family by being her typical rude self.

The same goes for saying that Henry is rolling his eyes at Hook the entire time. All I see is some sort of an attempt to look concerned (sorry Jared!)

I feel like I'm in the minority who actually like this scene (except for all the Regina stuff).

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1

I wonder if Henry will cheerlead Dark Emma the way he does for Regina, or whether he'll be a little wary of her. Hey--now he can regret bringing Emma to Storybrooke even more! :-p

Well, in the spoiler pics from episode 1, he is with Regina and Robin, not with Emma and Hook. I think you have your answer there.

The same goes for saying that Henry is rolling his eyes at Hook the entire time. All I see is some sort of an attempt to look concerned (sorry Jared!)

Jared was blank the entire time as if he were totally apathetic. His mom just got cursed and vanished into nothingness, yet he just kind of stands there staring at whoever's talking. He showed very little concern and didn't say anything from what I recall. Shouldn't he at least ask something like, "Where did she go?" to show he has any regard for his birth mother? It was just strange.

You can add Snowing to the weird acting list. I'm glad they sort of called out Regina, but it still felt like a stage play to me.

I feel like I'm in the minority who actually like this scene (except for all the Regina stuff).

I don't outright hate this scene. It may seem like I'm ripping it to shreds, but that's only because we haven't seen footage for a few months. This is all I have to go with, so I'm picking it apart more than I probably should be. Hook is easily the best part of it.

I thought Henry looked sad and pained when Hook called Emma and there was no response.

Well, he blinked. That's... acting I guess?

Edited by KingOfHearts
Shouldn't he at least ask something like, "Where did she go?" to show he has any regard for his birth mother? It was just strange.

That line went to Robin.

I thought Henry looked sad and pained when Hook called Emma and there was no response.

I thought so too.  Especially since Hook seemed to look directly at Henry before he tried to summon the DO a second time.

It's a 30 seconds scene at the start of the episode.  Yeah, not a huge fan of Regina's guyliner liner (she could've just called him pirate) because some things have their time and place, but can't really judge a whole episode based on that.  

Henry is supposed to regret snapping the quill, so it's not like he doesn't have his moment to voice his regrets/concerns and whatever else.  

That scene was Hook's scene, and no one else's.  Everyone was just reacting to his reaction, I guess.

Here's a picture of the Belle/Rose screenshot they showed at D23.

11880378_999455256753344_606501863536766

Looks like this will be a scene in the first episode. IIRC, Belle was carrying this jar around in the Camelot filming pictures for the episode. Maybe Rumple's original soul is trapped there. Just kidding. But who knows... ;-)

It's a little strange that the petals float, right? I mean, from what I remember of Beauty and the Beast, the petals fell to the table when they came off the stem.

And yea, it's pretty obvious Henry is fake pained about what Hook is doing and Hook is trying to reassure this boy that he can get his mother back. Rolling his eyes? Um, no.

It's a little strange that the petals float, right? I mean, from what I remember of Beauty and the Beast, the petals fell to the table when they came off the stem.

I think they mean they're floating down to the ground. They're stills so the petals are necessarily floating in mid-air.

• Love 1

"If Rumple could earn the forgiveness of everyone in Storybrooke by the time the last petal fell, then he would regain all the power he lost so he could be tempted again in the next half season.  If not, he still regains all his lost power because that's our writing crutch."

• Love 7

I'd agree that both the writing and acting for Regina in the clip were emotionally tone deaf. She might get abrasive when shaken, but would she be thinking of stuff like insulting nicknames? They seemed to be going for "fun, snarky Regina" in a situation where that wasn't appropriate -- and not in an in-character inappropriate way. How ironic that the person who's "come so far" that she couldn't have her heroic journey hampered by darkness, so Emma had to make the sacrifice, turns out to be a real jerk under pressure. Yes, let's deride the person who just saved your ass and mock people who are in pain and shock.

The emphatic arm gestures to punctuate each word reminded me of something you'd see in high school drama.

• Love 7

Wow, I go on vacation for a few days and miss all the excitement apparently!

I feel like that scene, again, erased a lot of development in Regina's arc. It felt more like 3A Regina than the one who was supposed to be 130% redeemed after S4. The snarking is her default yes, but it's not consistent with her other development.

Actually, I feel like Season 3 Regina would have behaved better than whatever version of Regina that was in the Season 5 clip. At least in Season 3, when Regina made a snarky comment during an emotionally bad time about Emma listening to Hook because he was her "boyfriend," she got called out for it and apologized. But now, Regina is allowed to call Emma's decision stupid, make a scene about how Hook shouldn't use the "E-word" nickname towards her, and then she goes and uses a snarky name towards him literally seconds after he lost his true love. Double standard, much? I honestly don't know if the writers realize that Regina's characterization is hypocritical. Or maybe they do and they just don't care because they like coming up with "witty" one-liners for her and Rumple and don't give a damn about the emotional resonance of the scene.

I'd agree that both the writing and acting for Regina in the clip were emotionally tone deaf. She might get abrasive when shaken, but would she be thinking of stuff like insulting nicknames? They seemed to be going for "fun, snarky Regina" in a situation where that wasn't appropriate -- and not in an in-character inappropriate way. How ironic that the person who's "come so far" that she couldn't have her heroic journey hampered by darkness, so Emma had to make the sacrifice, turns out to be a real jerk under pressure. Yes, let's deride the person who just saved your ass and mock people who are in pain and shock.

Emotionally tone deaf is the perfect description for that scene. Henry appears out of nowhere and apparently saw all of this happen off screen because he's all caught up with the dialogue when he joins the group. Instead of focusing on Snow and Charming's reaction to losing their daughter yet again, we spend most of the time on Regina making sassy comments about Emma's act being stupid and something about riding on a unicorn. Instead of focusing on the fact that this might be the first time Hook has ever controlled the Dark One's dagger after centuries of trying to obtain it, they just have Hook quickly waltz over and use it. Why not have any hesitation on his part? Did he even have enough time to read that it was Emma's name on there? It all felt incredibly rushed for a scene that's supposed to be the foundation for everything else that happens this season.

The emphatic arm gestures to punctuate each word reminded me of something you'd see in high school drama.

Ha. Yes, that's exactly what came to my mind, too.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 4

Instead of focusing on the fact that this might be the first time Hook has ever controlled the Dark One's dagger after centuries of trying to obtain it, they just have Hook quickly waltz over and use it. Why not have any hesitation on his part? Did he even have enough time to read that it was Emma's name on there? 

That actually seemed in character to me. I think Hook's first instinct would just be to find Emma and make sure she's okay -- I don't think he'd stop to ponder the irony of the whole situation or the consequences of summoning the dark one.

• Love 4

That actually seemed in character to me. I think Hook's first instinct would just be to find Emma and make sure she's okay -- I don't think he'd stop to ponder the irony of the whole situation or the consequences of summoning the dark one.

True. At least being rash is in Hook's characterization. I think Colin did enough with his facial acting when he was attempting to summon Emma to make up for that. I think my biggest grief with the overall scene is that everything seems so rushed. But oh well, I suppose I should remember which show I'm watching, right?

• Love 1
I think my biggest grief with the overall scene is that everything seems so rushed.

Hopefully, they will slow down to show the emotional reactions to the various characters, especially Snow, Charming and Henry, in the rest of the episode.  Sorry, I really shouldn't be delusional.

The scene felt rushed because it was solely to deliver three main goals:

- to remind viewers where they left off

- to tell new or returning visitors the basics: Emma became the Dark One

- to have someone using the Dagger right away so they could pan in to the shocker that Emma is not in this world, creating a transition to the next setting/time

Secondary goals:

- hearty laughter from sassy Regina

- deep psychological drama showing the variety of responses to grief... sadness, shock, blank expressions, wordless sobbing, looking at the sky, looking at the ground, rude outbursts, displaced anger, rage

It's amazing a simple scene could do so much.

• Love 2

It's fun reading some other fandom reactions to the dagger scene. Over at the OUAT Reddit, all the comments are about how they cracked up over the "guyliner" line. But...why are we supposed to laugh during this scene? Isn't this supposed to be the most serious and emotional part of the entire episode? I feel like my emotions are being whipped around because the writers want us to feel angsty one second and then laugh at Regina's "witty" lines the next second. There's a time and place for comedic relief during an emotionally taxing scene—I don't know if the very first minute of the episode is that place.

It doesn't help that the actors are all giving different emotional performances. Colin is doing his usual heartbreaking/angsty-but-not-overacting routine, Lana is chewing the scenery and throwing her arms around, Sean is actually kind of endearing with his high-pitched confused voice, Ginny has tears running down her face, Josh isn't really able to do anything, and Jared is kind of a monotone blank slate.

With all that said, it sure feels good to over-analyze the show again!

Over at the OUAT Reddit, all the comments are about how they cracked up over the "guyliner" line.

This.

This is what bothered me.  I saw the recorded clip during the panel and it's the laughing that bugged me because I'm expecting something emotional from everyone really.  I mean we may love it or hate it, Regina and Emma's relationship is not what it used to be.  They are friends, period.  And if I'm less stubborn and let myself go in that head space, then yes, Regina covers her emotions with snark.  I don't even take issue with her saying that Emma is going to be a big problem.  But there is a lack of empathy for the people who just lost Emma, that's her parents, her son, her boyfriend and for Emma herself who has just been sucked into a dark vortex, who will wake up from it, probably scared and confused and most definitely alone.  

The laughing during that scene took me completely out of it.  When the scene started, we have Emma in a cloud of evil and she's looking at the people she loves and then she disappears and I don't think it's supposed to be funny.  It's heavy and a bit scary not to know where she's gone to or if she's even still alive.  And I guess the writers wanted to make the scene lighter, but I don't know, it just left me sort of bitter because what just happened is fucking serious and it just takes away from that.  

The only situations that are allowed to be serious revolve around Regina and her self-inflicted pain.  No one is really allowed to snark at her when she's going through something heavy.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 7

The only situations that are allowed to be serious revolve around Regina and her self-inflicted pain. No one is really allowed to snark at her when she's going through something heavy.

That's where the writing double standards come in. Imagine if Hook went up to Regina immediately after Marian and Robin reunited in Granny's during the Season 4 premiere and said, "Why do you appear shocked? Don't you know how the rules of time travel work, your Royal Evilness?" That's basically the equivalent of what Regina is allowed to say to Hook in this Season 5 scene, even though his situation is exceedingly worse than what Regina's was last year. 

• Love 4

From TV Line

Next time you speak with Once Upon a Time creators Adam and Eddy, can you ask them about Belle’s storyline for Season 5A? Even a small hint would be greatly appreciated. –Betsy

Your wish has been granted! “We’ve always wondered what would happen if Belle and Merida went on an adventure together…,” EP Adam Horowitz shares. “We hope you do, too, because it’s coming!” P.S. On a related note, everything I heard from the cast at Comic-Con suggested that Amy Manson really “hits the bull’s-eye” as the Brave heroine. Bonus scoop: For Episode 5, Once is casting the possibly recurring role of Sir Lionel, a distinguished knight who sits at King Arthur’s Round Table and is a single father to his 13-year-old daughter, Violet.

So Belle is going on an adventure with Merida which I can't help but remember Belle's adventure with Anna that led to...absolutely nowhere.  I can't muster enough enthusiasm to be excited about this.  

And they're casting Sir Lionel which is so very, very random.  I guess his daughter is going to be Henry's love interest.  I'm assuming the emphasis will be more on the daughter than the father.

If I remember correctly, Jared's reactions were filmed separately. They had a stand in for him - presumably because of the timing of filming.

That is true and I for one had completely forgotten about it.

Edited by YaddaYadda

Imagine if Hook went up to Regina immediately after Marian and Robin reunited in Granny's during the Season 4 premiere and said, "Why do you appear shocked? Don't you know how the rules of time travel work, your Royal Evilness?" That's basically the equivalent of what Regina is allowed to say to Hook in this Season 5 scene, even though his situation is exceedingly worse than what Regina's was last year. 

Regina has suffered the most of all characters, remember? So, Hook snarking at Regina in that moment would have been twisting the... knife. ;-)

So Belle is going on an adventure with Merida which I can't help but remember Belle's adventure with Anna that led to...absolutely nowhere.  I can't must enough enthusiasm to be excited about this.

If it is like the Belle/Ariel pairing, it might be interesting. But yeah, can't say I'm too excited about this news. 

• Love 1

So Belle is going on an adventure with Merida which I can't help but remember Belle's adventure with Anna that led to...absolutely nowhere.

It's sad that the writers have absolutely no idea what to do with Belle's character, so they always pair her up with random characters for a one-off episode centric. Anna, Neal, Ariel, Mulan...am I forgetting any others?

Also, it's strange that Adam says, "We've always wondered what would happen if Belle and Merida went on an adventure together." Really? Always? Why? Nothing against Belle's character, but she's not exactly the first person who comes to mind when I think of interesting character combinations with an archer. Snow and Robin pop into my head as interesting Merida pairings before Belle does.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 2

Why do they always pair Belle off with non-Rumple characters she can never actually build a friendship with? She's interacted with Mulan, Red, Robin, Ariel, Anna, Neal, Lumiere, her mother and even Henry, yet her only two lasting relationships are with Rumple and Hook. They're trying to sell us that she goes on adventures, but it's entirely episodic.

• Love 2

I don't care about Belle and Merida, and I care even less about Sir Lionel and his daughter. This show don't need more characters. At this rate I doubt we would see the regulars not named Emma, Regina and Rumple too much.

That scene was Hook's scene, and no one else's.  Everyone was just reacting to his reaction, I guess.

Not really. The scene is as much about Regina and her reaction as it is about Hook, if not more. She is the first to react and the one doing most of the talking. The scene seems to be about Hook because Colin's acting is great, and Lana's not so much.

Ugh, reading comments on tumblr about the sneak peek can really sour your mood. 

Yeah. Some of my favourites: "Regina is a great leader getting things done", "Look at Regina, taking care of Hook so he doesn't hurt himself", "Regina has all the right in the world to insult Hook because he has pushed Robin" and, my favourite, "Hook is enraged because Emma has rejected him and he can't stand a woman saying no to him" (yeah, this reaction is 100% true)

• Love 1

I think both sides are ruining the show, because A&E are now blatantly writing stuff to stem complainers from the various camps, creating a show which is hella disjointed.

Look at what Adam is responding to in regards to that sneak peek scene...

Cat Gray

@EmmaTrainor31 @FordMiss @AdamHorowitzLA Especially since the finale set it up one way, for CS, but they're focusing on Regina instead.

Adam Horowitz ‏@AdamHorowitzLA 
@Cat_Gray14 @EmmaTrainor31 @FordMiss  you've seen 60 seconds.  In which both Regina and hook were heavily featured

---

Capt Adrie JoneSwan⚓ ‏@EmmaTrainor31  
@FordMiss @AdamHorowitzLA I'm already dissapointed I can already feel Hook getting push to side while Regina takes all the screentime

Adam Horowitz ‏@AdamHorowitzLA  23h23 hours ago
@EmmaTrainor31 @FordMiss really?  Based on 60 seconds where hook was the most proactive character?  #nospoilers

---

It's no wonder Snow, Charming and Henry are sidelined when there are fans who are constantly badgering for characters already heavily featured.  Though it was nice to see there was one person asking for more Snowing and Adam did respond though it sounds pretty hollow and I don't expect any change in Season 5.

Edited by Camera One

This is why I hope Snow and Charming are the ones to get Emma out of this Darkness bullshit. As much as I love CS I think this storyline should go to her parents not who she's hooking up with or her tormentor. People are making this arc more about Hook and Regina the same way they made it about them during the scene where she saves their asses.

This is why I hope Snow and Charming are the ones to get Emma out of this Darkness bullshit. As much as I love CS I think this storyline should go to her parents not who she's hooking up with or her tormentor. People are making this arc more about Hook and Regina the same way they made it about them during the scene where she saves their asses.

• Love 4
This is why I hope Snow and Charming are the ones to get Emma out of this Darkness bullshit.

Well technically she asked her parents to take the darkness out of her, so I don't know if the writers were serious about that or not.

Yeah I don't trust the writers not to make this about the loud vocal group or if they have the balls to make this a family storyline. Maybe in the end "The only one who saves me is me." Emma will save her self.

Why do they always pair Belle off with non-Rumple characters she can never actually build a friendship with? She's interacted with Mulan, Red, Robin, Ariel, Anna, Neal, Lumiere, her mother and even Henry, yet her only two lasting relationships are with Rumple and Hook. They're trying to sell us that she goes on adventures, but it's entirely episodic.

Yeah. If they had her go on an adventure with Hook (maybe they need a Magical Object which will have the dual function of helping Emma *and* Rumple?), then I would be interested, because those two actually have a relationship and they could, I don't know, chat about what it's like being in love with the DO. But Merida? This is the kind of storyline created with the sole aim of promoting "OMG Disney Princess Adventures!!" in the media. Which I wouldn't mind, if they chose ONE Disney Princess to pair with Belle and sent them on adventures. Swapping out a different one each season is underwhelming. 

The only thing that makes me sad about Reddit "cracking up" about the guyliner line is how low their standards are. It's not even an original insult, because Regina used it before, and the fandom had been using it long before Regina did in-show. Like... *this* is the witty writing that makes you laugh? The show has had some genuinely funny moments, and Regina some funny lines, but this is not one of them (and not just because of the general tone of the scene). Also, I think they tend to go really lazy with Regina's "snark" because they're basically insults. In 3B I remember at least a couple of Regina's oh-so-witty one liners that were basically "LOL, you're fat.", "LOL, you're poor" and "LOL, you smell.". Compare to season 1's "I would never suggest a woman kiss a man who's holding her captive" which was actually clever and funny.

Edited by Serena
  • Love 3

you've seen 60 seconds.  In which both Regina and hook were heavily featured

60 seconds wouldn't bother me if this show hadn't a precedence for making Regina the center of everything. If this wasn't a known issue already, I wouldn't have jumped to my conclusions so hastily. What we saw in the sneak peek is just a continuation of what this show has already done repeatedly in the past. It's not just 60 seconds - it's 3 seasons.

The only thing that makes me sad about Reddit "cracking up" about the guyliner line is how low their standards are. It's not even an original insult, because Regina used it before, and the fandom had been using it long before Regina did in-show

This. Once loves reusing dialog, which really makes their lack of new ideas show. Only villains cleave themselves of guyliner using True Love to get their happy ending!

Compare to season 1's "I would never suggest a woman kiss a man who's holding her captive" which was actually clever and funny.

Or, "Sometimes evil is looking right at you, and you don't even realize it."

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Hook playing a big role in this arc should not really be a surprise. He is the one person most connected with the Dark One mythology after Rumple. Regina's involvement is no surprise either. She is one of the main characters in the show (if not the main character), has magic, and is supposed to be on the path for redemption. Snow and Charming have been reduced to supporting characters for at least two seasons now. Snow has mainly been used to prop up Regina or mess up Emma these days. 

However, I think that all these people (plus Henry) will play a part in bringing Emma back from the Darkness. The climactic moment may well go to Regina, because that's kind of been a pattern with these writers (and only Regina's contribution may get acknowledged), but that doesn't mean the others will play no part. 

60 seconds wouldn't bother me if this show hadn't a precedence for making Regina the center of everything. If this wasn't a known issue already, I wouldn't have jumped to my conclusions so hastily. What we saw in the sneak peek is just a continuation of what this show has already done repeatedly in the past. It's not just 60 seconds - it's 3 seasons.

Exactly. It was once again shoving Regina front & center where she had no business being, putting the focus on her when it should've been on other characters. Adam either doesn't get why the reaction was the way it was or was playing dumb.

• Love 3

I feel like I'm missing something, who's Judy Muller? Where was this scene "uploaded"? Also, is this supposed to be for 504?

My friend showed it to me on her tumblr this weekend.  So it must be somewhere in there.

The scene is a night scene.  There's dancing (without music, not exactly a waltz though), there's someone raining petals at one point towards the end.  I did not hear the line from Arthur (but I also wasn't there).

All I have to say is it doesn't seem to matter which version it is, Guinevere is always the thing I love to call her which I won't post on here because it's not very nice. In other words, it looks like she will once again suck.

ETA - It's great she's always glued to her electronics

video of Friday night's filming, Camelot

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

Not interested in the Belle/Merida stuff.

The last time she was paired up (with Anna), we saw her act as though she had never even known Anna until her centric came around.

Violet (was that her name?) will probably be Henry's crush, or maybe he'll crush on Merida.

• Love 1

I feel like I'm missing something, who's Judy Muller? Where was this scene "uploaded"? Also, is this supposed to be for 504?

I have a feeling she meant Joana Metrass, who is playing Guinevere, and messed up the name.

As for the scene, first, it's a scene without the main cast so... yea. And second, if this is a flashback without the main cast, I feel like it will have to reflect the overall theme of the episode. So what will this star-crossed lovers thing mirror on the Storybrooke side of things? The Outlaw Queen triangle? Or will Dark Emma have feeling for someone else and Light Emma love Hook?

• Love 1

Or will Dark Emma have feeling for someone else and Light Emma love Hook?

Dark Emma will love naughty Hook and Light Emma will love dorky Killian. AKA: the sequel to Me, Myself & Irene that no one wanted.

• Love 3
I have a feeling she meant Joana Metrass, who is playing Guinevere, and messed up the name.

The name of the person who took the video is Judy Mulder.

if this is a flashback without the main cast, I feel like it will have to reflect the overall theme of the episode. So what will this star-crossed lovers thing mirror on the Storybrooke side of things?

I don't know if it's supposed to mirror anyone in Storybrooke, really.  The only thing I can think of is the woman married off to someone she doesn't love a la Regina.  I think the casting call for Guinevere was that she's like a decade younger than Arthur or something?  Granted, it's not Leopold/Regina type of age difference, but still.  

What I find sad is that the people in Camelot have no idea who their king is or what he looks like that Lancelot can just play pretend king with someone who isn't his wife.  I'm already not loving this.

• Love 2

Hook playing a big role in this arc should not really be a surprise.

I'm not sure he is going to have the big role people seem to expect/hope/fear. Nothing in the spoilers we have, from SDCC or from location shooting, points to it.

So what will this star-crossed lovers thing mirror on the Storybrooke side of things? The Outlaw Queen triangle? Or will Dark Emma have feeling for someone else and Light Emma love Hook?

Belle seems to be quite involved in the episode (Emilie canceled her presence in a con this week because of het shooting schedule), so maybe Rumbelle. Edited by RadioGirl27