Type keyword(s) to search

Away from the 12th Precinct: The Cast in Other Roles

turnitwayup

This ABC promo features Nathan, and pretty much telegraphs his storyline.  It's funny in a way that for years he played the protective Dad with Alexis and now it's on the other foot.  

Kave, think this is the sneak peek from the episode.

Rainer Shine is pretty much a genius stroke with the character name, but I wonder how many weather puns are they going to fit into his lines? ;)  Hope some will still be funny.  Nathan does look fitter and rested off Castle, so good for him.  You kind of know what kind of character Rainer is going to be like and I'm not getting any Castle vibes off him, so nice to see Nathan in a different kind of role, but I also hope he isn't getting typecast as this kind of character either.  

ETA: Cool that a News & Politics Forum has been added 'cause the news and election coverage is just too crazy to pass without comment. ;)

Edited by madmaverick
16 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Is that clip supposed to be more than 1 second long? That's all I am seeing.

Sorry.  I forwarded the wrong link.  Look at MadMaverick's.

Rainer Shine was fun.  I don't know about a romance between him and Haley, but I think it's going to be more about the bromance with him and Phil anyway. The grand romantic/bromatic gesture was what they were going for when Phil ran after him.  The kiss interrupted reminded me of that kiss Beckett interrupted of Castle and Serena Kaye, and of course Phil reminded me of Castle's lack of cool over Alexis' boyfriends.

Rainer did feel like a different character to Castle, so that's good when you're an actor.  I believed him as a weatherman.  And nice to see Nathan looking good and rested on screen.

Jon was also in the last episode of This is Us.   He wasn't the focus but looks like he's there to stay.  Takes some getting used to seeing him in old makeup.  Esposito: the Retired Years.

Edited by madmaverick

Rainer also has nicer fitting suits than Castle. I still blame Nathan for the poorly fitting clothes on Castle. He dresses in loose clothing in real life, and I suspect probably wanted comfort on Castle. Nathan is made for comedy, although I think he's a generally versatile actor. I think comedy is his comfort zone.

Jon is the main reason I still watch This Is Us, a show that is generally too "Shondalandish fantasyland" for me. I'm hooked on the mystery of his current situation. However the idea that babies are like puppies and are just given by the hospital to whoever needs one at the moment is just a bridge way too far for me. I know some people who've adopted babies. It doesn't work like that. Just as with some recent Castle episodes, my eyes roll so far inside my head that it's difficult to watch. But I'm really glad he's on a successful show. And, for me, there's nothing else on. I really need to get Netflix. Soon.

Edited by TWP

NF gave Modern Family a good bump in the ratings.  Suspect ABC is trying to develop a series for him to lead behind DWTS.  I'd like him to go to a Netflix-type series, but ABC has given NF shout-outs on Middle, American Housewife.   Suspect they will put up a fight before they let him go.

17 minutes ago, break21 said:

NF gave Modern Family a good bump in the ratings.  Suspect ABC is trying to develop a series for him to lead behind DWTS.  I'd like him to go to a Netflix-type series, but ABC has given NF shout-outs on Middle, American Housewife.   Suspect they will put up a fight before they let him go.

Well, as far as I know, NF's Modern Family arc is supposed to be short term. ABC apparently likes the man. But I don't think Fillion is still contractually bound to ABC, so if someone else comes calling, I can see Fillion bolting if the offer is good.

So if this is ABC's way of thinking, they need to develop something sooner rather than later!

All I see is the showrunners of these shows where he's guested and referenced being fans of his/knowing of his work.  Which, good for him.  But nothing more, nothing less.  We simply aren't privy to what options and opportunities he, or any of the Castle actors, are being offered/not offered, until there are official announcements.   If I were them, I'd do a guest spot or two, but take my time finding the next big project, the right project to take on.

This was sweet from Susan and Molly.   Nice to see them supporting Nathan.

3 hours ago, TWP said:

Rainer also has nicer fitting suits than Castle. I still blame Nathan for the poorly fitting clothes on Castle. He dresses in loose clothing in real life, and I suspect probably wanted comfort on Castle. Nathan is made for comedy, although I think he's a generally versatile actor. I think comedy is his comfort zone.

Rainer's suits did fit better and look sharper than Luke's bespoke ones for Castle.  To be fair to Luke, Nathan is fitter these days though there's no excuse not to tailor a bespoke suit well no matter the size of the wearer.  Modern Family has always dressed larger men far better than Luke did.

Nathan's good at comedy but I still hope to see him take on some serious, dark drama.  

3 hours ago, TWP said:

Jon is the main reason I still watch This Is Us, a show that is generally too "Shondalandish fantasyland" for me. I'm hooked on the mystery of his current situation. However the idea that babies are like puppies and are just given by the hospital to whoever needs one at the moment is just a bridge way too far for me. I know some people who've adopted babies. It doesn't work like that. Just as with some recent Castle episodes, my eyes roll so far inside my head that it's difficult to watch. But I'm really glad he's on a successful show. And, for me, there's nothing else on. I really need to get Netflix. Soon.

I wouldn't have thought something like This is Is was a Shondalike show?  Would have thought something like Conviction fit the bill more.  But I don't watch any of Shonda's shows so I wouldn't know.  Gave Conviction a second go, and the second ep was better than the first but I'm done with it.  Such a hard core procedural show isn't for me when there isn't some kind of relationship draw for me between key characters.  The cast is OK but it all feels very generic and predictable, and the WT/WT pairing is almost absent any chemistry.  There's probably an audience for this kind of a show, but it's not me.

Two cable dramedies I've enjoyed this season so far are 2 female driven shows, Better Things and Insecure.  Recommend to you all.   Modern Family is OK and all, but I'd love to see Nathan do this kind of character driven comedy, dramedy, really.

But the best thing I've watched so far may be Michelle Obama's speech today.

• Love 1

At least one high end behind the scenes person on This Is Us is a Shondaland veteran. Can't remember who it was. Somebody help me. And, for me, many of the characters channel Shondaland, with their ranty monologues and over-drama.  And, as I've said, giving away babies as if they were puppies really gave me Denny and the LVAD post-traumatic stress. Poor Katherine Heigl must have been cringing at that Emmy-free piece of writing ;-). But I digress.  Thankfully, Jon Huertas hasn't done any ranting yet. His day is coming.

I do think that some ABC shows are wooing Nathan, maybe to keep him in the ABC fold.  Two shoutouts and a 3-episode arc? Too much rumbling to believe it's all coincidence. It defies belief that ABC PTB don't ask for things from their contracted shows, no matter which letters of the alphabet produce them. Or maybe all the shows themselves want Nathan now or in the future. For me, it's believable.  Much as some hate to admit it, through luck and hard work, Nathan has become an icon.

Any new show being developed for Nathan will thankfully be Hawley-free, since he is moving on to another crime drama, co-produced with an actor from Hawaii 50.

52 minutes ago, TWP said:

At least one high end behind the scenes person on This Is Us is a Shondaland veteran. Can't remember who it was. Somebody help me. And, for me, many of the characters channel Shondaland, with their ranty monologues and over-drama.  And, as I've said, giving away babies as if they were puppies really gave me Denny and the LVAD post-traumatic stress. Poor Katherine Heigl must have been cringing at that Emmy-free piece of writing ;-). But I digress.  Thankfully, Jon Huertas hasn't done any ranting yet. His day is coming.

I think This is Us seems like the opposite of a Shondaland show.  It's overdramtic at times yes, but most TV shows are.  It is a family focused show, and Shonda shows are all about strangers coming together through a dramatic workplace. It's important that they are strangers so they can all have sex with each other. 

The creator is Dan Fogelman, who doesn't seem to have any connection to a Shonda show and neither do any of the other executive producers I was able to find. I could be missing something though, TV shows have tons of producers. 

I keep expecting Jon's character to start talking like Esposito though. Or at least say, "Yo." Hopefully, he'll get a bit more to do soon.

My creative writing class is following This Is Us to understand scenes and 'beats'.

I like the characters (especially Toby), but as an adoptive parent, having Randall go home with the parents of the twin/triplets was weird. Even in 1977,we did six months of courses, a home study, and a few post adoption home visits before things were finalized. And that was with know bio-parents who had signed papers! 

And we had to pay court costs. Best ten bucks we ever spent though.

Are we wandering off topic.

I loved the body language Nathan used on MF. Like someone who doesn't really have much of a life outside work. The look the daughter gives him in the cli was so well done.

Being on a series as long as NF was, I bet he's glad to be able to diversify. I doubt he'd be interested in jumping into another series for a long stretch again (unless a lot of perks and/or money is involved, of course!).

I've never watched NCIS but I was surprised to see Michael Weatherly jump straight from that to a new series, another hour long series at that.  But then I saw his salary in that Forbes list so... never say never.  I think Zac Levi and Joel Mchale also jumped in the next season to new series (that may not have gone to pilot or series) after their old shows were done, and some actors do do that.  Maybe it's the financial incentive, maybe some actors just want to be working whenever they can get it because they know that there's never any guarantee of that in the life of an actor.

I still hope NF and SK diversify into non network TV.  It's very competitive there with so much talent, but I hope they'll get the opportunity to give it a try to see how it's like where there's much more creative freedom.  Not saying cable = automatically good, but it's just more adult, adventurous fare.  I do wonder how they would fare in some dour, pretentious series, basically playing the opposite of Castle, to test their mettle as actors.  :P

I still say both are interested in film (who would turn down a good part in film?), but their opportunities there are anyone's guess. 

5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Being on a series as long as NF was, I bet he's glad to be able to diversify. I doubt he'd be interested in jumping into another series for a long stretch again (unless a lot of perks and/or money is involved, of course!).

It's a lot of work but he's bankable - I'd have a hard time turning down the money.

16 hours ago, break21 said:

Nice Susan and Molly watched NF's MF episode together.  MF killed it in the ratings.  ABC must be working over-time trying to produce another NF series (if he wants to do it).

Wouldn't it have been easier for them to just renew Castle?

Modern Family always does well in the ratings. NF's episode was higher than the week before, but not quite as high as the season premiere a couple weeks prior. I'm not saying Nathan doesn't have a lot of fans or that ABC isn't happy to work with them, but it seems a bit of a stretch to suggest he's totally responsible for MF's ratings. Even before this last episode they were ABC's highest rated show (or tied for highest rated with Grey's Anatomy).

I hope Nathan and Stana both to something very different from Castle as their next projects. After doing the same character for 8 years they must be looking forward to something different. And also probably something less demanding in terms of schedule.

• Love 1

I agree that a lot of factors go into ratings and I'd be wary of suggesting any one factor explains any uptick or downturn. That goes for any show.

Jon Huertas was in this week's Elementary playing a baddie for a change.  That show does some things better than Castle including character side stories and COTWs but this episode was fairly dull and the case was boring to me.

Nathan was a guest in a theatre show, where, among other things, he played a garment factory owner which manufactured Browncoats heh.

Good for her.  I imagine it will land on U.S. television somewhere.

The series is of a genre that I'd be interested in (love shows like The Killing, Broadchurch, Nordic noir, dark serialized crime shows, basically, many of whom have also featured strong female lead characters), and I'm relieved it's not another procedural.  On the other hand, she's playing a FBI agent with personal tragedy upon her, and I foresee shades of Beckett there.  The premise actually sounds familiar to some fanfic I've read where Beckett's imprisoned by 3XK and only comes back years later, though of course Castle hasn't really moved on from her in those stories.  I kind of hoped to see her play something very different from Beckett to see her versatility as an actor.  But, her real acting strengths may lie in a Beckett type of character, so she could have that going for her in this sort of series, although I hope it's not going to feature a lot of scenes of drunkenness and PTSD which weren't her strongest kinds of scenes imo.  As with any series, it may live or die depending on the writing.  Not familiar with this creator's previous work though.  I don't see a series with this sort of premise lasting more than a few seasons, which may suit Stana just fine after Castle.  I do think TV is where she'll likely find the meatiest roles.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, madmaverick said:

Good for her.  I imagine it will land on U.S. television somewhere.

But, her real acting strengths may lie in a Beckett type of character, so she could have that going for her in this sort of series, although I hope it's not going to feature a lot of scenes of drunkenness and PTSD which weren't her strongest kinds of scenes imo.  As with any series, it may live or die depending on the writing.  Not familiar with this creator's previous work though.  I don't see a series with this sort of premise lasting more than a few seasons, which may suit Stana just fine after Castle.  I do think TV is where she'll likely find the meatiest roles.  

The writer, who apparently will write all episodes, is Matt Cirulnick. He created and wrote South Beach a few years ago. Not a good sign for the writing.

Edited by TWP
2 minutes ago, TWP said:

The writer, who apparently will write all episodes, is Matt Cirulnick. He created and wrote South Beach a few years ago. Not a good sign for the writing.

South Beach? I've...never even heard of this.

Thanks. With the state of TV being what it is nowadays, I wonder what American channel will pick this up or if it will be syndicated. Or if this will end up online. I saw a comment at TV Line (where else?) that says this sounds like Beckett with the Castle mind wipe.

Congrats to Stana! I've said that she belongs on a shorter season, cable-esque show. I hope this show doesn't land on network television.  Stana, based on her interview months ago at the Independent Spirit Awards, is more involved with this project and said that it was a crime drama series. Shop the show to USA, TNT, AMC, Amazon, or Netflix. I'd prefer the latter 2 options. 

2 hours ago, Samantha84 said:

Shop the show to USA

USA just debuted a series based on a Swedish (?) show called Eyewitness, which is a dark rural crime drama (with not great ratings so far that I could tell). May be too close in tone. But the other options could be in play. Who knows?

2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

USA just debuted a series based on a Swedish (?) show called Eyewitness, which is a dark rural crime drama (with not great ratings so far that I could tell). May be too close in tone. But the other options could be in play. Who knows?

Just checked out the pilot, and I see that you're modding that forum, Wendy. :)   Found the pilot a bit meh and cinematography too relentless grey so don't know if I'll keep watching.  I've loved the British and Scandinavian incarnations of this type of show, but somehow the American remakes never hooked me for some reason.  Think this show is the remake of a Norwegian one, which I'll now be curious to check out.  It will be interesting to see if Stana's new show will be of this mold.  They've featured quite a few female detective protagonists of late.  And apparently it'll be filming in Bulgaria (to pass for Boston?).  They sure are venturing out far and wide even for TV productions now to minimize costs.

3 hours ago, Cyranetta said:

This one is kind of surprise. Maybe it looked like fun?

I can't tell from that article if this movie is actually a big deal or if it will be similar to her last few movies. I don't recognize many names, but that's not always a bad thing. 

I'm glad she's getting work though, and it seems like the "edgier" stuff she was supposedly interested in. I hope the new series ends up somewhere in the US. It sounds a bit like an amalgam of a lot of different shows/movies, but with good writing could definitely be a great project. I find that limited series usually are better than ones that drag out forever. 

The horror flick is written by Brian Sieve, someone with a weird career past (Boogeyman 2 and 3 and Scream, the TV series).  Doesn't sound like art or finance mattered with this decision.  I wonder a little about Stana's choices. 

Edited by TWP
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, TWP said:

The horror flick is written by Brian Sieve, someone with a weird career past (Boogeyman 2 and 3 and Scream, the TV series).  Doesn't sound like art or finance mattered with this decision.  I wonder a little about Stana's choices. 

I've sometimes wondered about her choices of films, but remember, what she books may not be her first choice.  Or maybe it is and she has weird taste. It's hard to tell with actors.

I actually like Scream the TV series.

On 10/29/2016 at 7:42 AM, WendyCR72 said:

Doubt it. The studio system is long dead. Likely just both items are under Sony.

I don't know anything about these things but I thought it curious she took what looks like a supporting role in a movie headed by another TV actress when she's just signed on to headline another TV show.  Made me think the two were perhaps related like a package deal if that exists in Hollywood.  Or maybe the actresses are with the same agency or management and so got lined up in the same project.  That might have been the case for something like Sister Cities.

It's good that she's getting work, but I never thought she wouldn't.  I always thought Stana (and Nathan) wouldn't have problems securing another TV lead in some project, especially with so much TV being made that we can hardly catch up as viewers.   But whether their future TV roles and shows will succeed on a critical or a ratings level or take them beyond their current career level is anyone's guess.  There's a lot of great TV right now, but there's, as always, a lot of mediocre, unmemorable stuff as well. 

Neither project are the arthouse films I thought Stana might have a taste for, but work is work, and pay is pay, and perhaps she thinks these were the best options available for her career at this time.

ETA: Enjoyed Seamus' reply.  Take that, haters who don't subscribe to facts.

Edited by madmaverick

Nathan narrated a TV commercial: 

And his buddy Alan from Firefly is apparently playing the new Star Wars Android. I see Star Wars in Nathan's future too. One never knows.

Kavedweller, you should read Seamus' Twitter for clues. People were blaming the Castle PTB that Stana didn't do Season 8 DVD commentary. Seamus informed them that commentary work is voluntary. The reality is that she hasn't done commentary for years, not just after the rumored two day a week stipulation or the firing. When she did commentary, she seemed shy. At times on one disk (can't remember which one), I felt that Jon was trying to egg her on?

I think Stana has "alternative" taste in many areas of her life. Her project choices are only one of those areas. Maybe she's just always wanted to do horror?  It will be interesting to see how it all flushes out. Neither of the shows she's doing is interesting to me (Horror is boring and stupid to me, and serial killers scare the crap out of me, since I live 10 minutes from where Ted Bundy did some of his work. I don't watch that story line for entertainment.). So I fully expect you all to give me the scoop on how it went.

I don't think studios do the contracts like they used to. But Nathan was under some sort of option deal with ABC when he chose the Castle script. He said so in an interview once. I don't think it would be crazy for Stana to have signed something like that with Sony.  

Edited by TWP

Congrats to Penny for landing a series regular role.  Sounds like it could be a quirky comedy which I would be inclined to check out, but I've never watched Seth McFarlane's work so don't know how his comedic sensibilities fit with mine.

The reality is that all actors have demands.  Stuff that they want to do, stuff that they don't want to do.  Fans are naive if they believe their favorites are above that.  Whether those demands are met is between them and their bosses aka the studio.

For some reason I can't find the response to my suggestion that This is Us is too Shonda-ish for me. But my OCD leads me to respond to it anyway. I wasn't  saying the plot lines are like Shonda shows. For me, it's the preachy monologuing dialog that rings Shonda, greatly similar to the Dr. Bailey character. I'm speaking of season 1-4 Dr. Bailey, since I stopped watching after that and can't speak about her "voice" in later seasons.

One example of what I mean is Jack's monologue to the doctor in Ep 1 about how the triplets would survive.  However, it happens all the time and floats around from character to character.

Thankfully, Jon Huertas has never been involved in any of that. Yet. But he's a bit of a placeholder right now. I'm hoping like heck that he killed Jack, since it would definitely give him something to do. Hopefully I'll hang around long enough to see it.

Rob Hanning wrote the November 11 Hawaii Five-0 episode. It'll be interesting to see how his dialog sounds.  Will Dano sound like Esposito? ;-) Hanning was always one of my favorite Castle writers. 

1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Meet the actor who will be playing Stana Katic's character's ex-husband in her new series (still no home in the US yet in terms of airing).

According to IMDB he was in an episode of Castle. Number One Fan. I have no memory of him and that was a memorable episode.

He and Stana make a good looking couple though.

5 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

According to IMDB he was in an episode of Castle. Number One Fan. I have no memory of him and that was a memorable episode.

He was the murderer, but I guess the image of Pi shaving his legs blotted out most of the rest. LOL

No scenes with Stana, just Seamus and Jon.

Edited by westwingfan
On 11/5/2016 at 10:28 AM, KaveDweller said:

Same.  I didn't remember him either.  He's got that clean cut law enforcement look casting directors tend to go for.  Hopefully he'll be interesting and not bland. Good looking doesn't always equal good chemistry in my viewing experience, but chemistry is hard to explain.  It's either there or it's not.

I thought the Number One Fan guest actress was a real standout.  She deserves to land a show. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

Same.  I didn't remember him either.  He's got that clean cut law enforcement look casting directors tend to go for.  Hopefully he'll be interesting and not bland. Good looking doesn't always equal good chemistry in my viewing experience, but chemistry is hard to explain.  It's either there or it's not.

I thought the Number One Fan guest actress was a real standout.  She deserves to land a show. 

From this synopsis it could be that apart from the first couple of episodes, and towards the end, they don't actually appear together in too many scenes with her being on the run and him  with the Feds, so the lack of chemistry, if that's the case, might not impact as much as it might.

“FBI Agent Emily Vaughn goes missing for six years while working on a case. Emily leaves her 3 year old son, Flynn, and loving husband Nick behind and is presumed dead, the victim of the serial killer. She appears 6 years later with no recollection of what has happened during her “missing” years and finds herself being treated as a victim and then as the main suspect. So much has happened in the “lost” six years, Nick has remarried (Alice), and Flynn doesn’t recognise his mother. Her colleagues and family have mourned her loss and some find it difficult to reconcile the new Emily with the old. Events and evidence send Emily on the run to prove her innocence”

Nah, I'm going to guess they will have a fair number of scenes together if he's cast as the male lead, though obviously the show will revolve around Stana's character.  I'm going to guess it's a mix of love/hate/guilt/unrequited feelings etc., as she finds out about his remarriage and deals with their son.  Maybe there will be flashback to their perfect or likely less than perfect marriage before she went missing.  The new wife character will probably be a thankless role.  The husband may also be in law enforcement (?) will help Stana's character with her investigation.  I don't think they'll make him the baddie.  I could be wrong but I've watched a lot of these sorts of shows and there are some familiar tropes.

6 minutes ago, madmaverick said:

Nah, I'm going to guess they will have a fair number of scenes together if he's cast as the male lead, though obviously the show will revolve around Stana's character.  I'm going to guess it's a mix of love/hate/guilt/unrequited feelings etc., as she finds out about his remarriage and deals with their son.  Maybe there will be flashback to their perfect or likely less than perfect marriage before she went missing.  The new wife character will probably be a thankless role.  The husband may also be in law enforcement (?) will help Stana's character with her investigation.  I don't think they'll make him the baddie.  I could be wrong but I've watched a lot of these sorts of shows and there are some familiar tropes.

This is the Deadline article announcing his casting and indicating that he is also in the FBI.

"Written/executive produced by Matt Cirulnick, based on a pilot script originally written by Gaia Violo, Absentia centers on an FBI agent, to be played by Katic. While hunting one of Boston’s most notorious serial killers, the agent disappears without a trace and is declared dead. Six years later, she is found in a cabin in the woods, barely alive and with no memory of the years she was missing. Returning home to learn her husband (Heusinger) has remarried and her son is being raised by another woman, she soon finds herself implicated in a new series of murders.

Heusinger’s character also is an FBI agent. Still in love with his first wife, he is torn in doing his duty as an FBI agent."

Patrick Heusinger answered this to a fan who asked if we could expect more than 10 episodes : “you don’t want more than 10…the fewer, the higher the quality and the more focused we can be as artists.”

Edited by westwingfan
4 hours ago, westwingfan said:

Her colleagues and family have mourned her loss and some find it difficult to reconcile the new Emily with the old. Events and evidence send Emily on the run to prove her innocence”

I find this line interesting. If she has no memories, that implies she doesn't know 6-years past and it is just like yesterday for her. So why is there a difference between a new and old Emily?

7 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I find this line interesting. If she has no memories, that implies she doesn't know 6-years past and it is just like yesterday for her. So why is there a difference between a new and old Emily?

I would think because a) she knows that she's missing 6 years and b) and more importantly, because those 6 years happened and something happened to her in those six years. I don't think memories necessarily disappear when you have amnesia, they are "just" suppressed but they can come back and I would think that when memories are suppressed, they still influence you through instinct and subconscience.

1 hour ago, CheshireCat said:

I would think because a) she knows that she's missing 6 years and b) and more importantly, because those 6 years happened and something happened to her in those six years. I don't think memories necessarily disappear when you have amnesia, they are "just" suppressed but they can come back and I would think that when memories are suppressed, they still influence you through instinct and subconscience.

Well in real life memories are just suppressed, but lots of TV shows/movies like to pretend it's possible for memories to just totally be deleted from a person's brain. It depends on what kind of show this ends up being.

20 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Well in real life memories are just suppressed, but lots of TV shows/movies like to pretend it's possible for memories to just totally be deleted from a person's brain. It depends on what kind of show this ends up being.

I thought I had read somewhere that she has amnesia but I could have just interpreted that into the memory loss. I also consider deleting memory from a person's brain a hint of Si-Fi, and since the show didn't strike me as such, my mind didn't go there. :-)