Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Crazy For You

Lisin

A psychiatrist believes he is being stalked by a suicidal patient, but the TAU unravels a tangled mystery exposing the suspect and the great lengths he has undertaken to terrorize his victim. Beth’s private investigation into her own stalker leads to a stunning revelation.
  • Love 1

Two male victims in a row!  And, this time, it was Jay Karnes a.k.a. Dutch from The Shield (or Brennan from Burn Notice.)  Poor Dutch. Getting stalked and you find out your wife was cheating on you with said stalker.  It's hard out there for the Dutchman.

I think I made a mistake, folks.  I just started watching Nikita on Netflix, and now anytime I see Beth, I just think "Nikita is way more awesome then this character."  But, hey, at least she already found out that Perry is dating her friend and is stalking her, so hopefully this story will go forward.  Of course, since she broke into his apartment illegally, it's not like she can just use that evidence against him, so I guess she has to find another way to handle him.

Another Elizabeth Rohm-free episode.  That character really is useless, huh?  Of course, with her gone, that gave Jack time to keep getting into Beth's business, until she finally agreed to a "rain check" on drinks.  Not sure if he's trying to hit on her, or that's just Dylan McDermott being Classic Dylan McDermott.

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 1

... with her gone, that gave Jack time to keep getting into Beth's business, until she finally agreed to a "rain check" on drinks.  Not sure if he's trying to hit on her, or that's just Dylan McDermott being Classic Dylan McDermott.

God, he's so annoying with the whole "open up to me, I'm here for you" bullshit these past two episodes. DM's character just comes across as a total tool to me, so everything he does is just so tiresome. He's bringing the show down big time.

• Love 2

Does nobody in Los Angeles close their shades. The doctor has a stalker yet when he gets up at night to investigate the noise surprise all his shades are open. Has he been taking stalker tips from Beth?

On a good note no Elizabitch Rohm. Also glad Beth saw the crazy guy with her friend, didn't want them dragging out the reveal anymore!

• Love 3

Janice, I like you but your stilettos really were a menace. And very very unpractical! You were loitering around the creepy creaky house in those hellish things!

The Beth/Baby Stalker is hitting the road at last. I like how Beth has her assessment of the situation compromised and her boss being very adamant of them pursuing the case. Although I would like Beth wouldn't be shut off in her own plot away from the team. It looked weird.

I don't think Jack being forceful with her, just his usual awkward self. I bet he was surprised she was agreeing to rain check for drinks.

• Love 2

I think he was forceful. She clearly didn't want to deal with him, and he was blocking her office door, so she agreed to a rain check. And then he couldn't figure out why she agreed and still stood in the doorway, blocking her path out. Beth finally had to walk around him to get out of her own office. He always blocks her route when he talks to her, it's a manipulation saying that he's not moving and that she has to go around him. That she has to deal with his presence because it's what he wants.

I think he was forceful. She clearly didn't want to deal with him, and he was blocking her office door, so she agreed to a rain check. And then he couldn't figure out why she agreed and still stood in the doorway, blocking her path out. Beth finally had to walk around him to get out of her own office. He always blocks her route when he talks to her, it's a manipulation saying that he's not moving and that she has to go around him. That she has to deal with his presence because it's what he wants.

So he's manipulating bastard. For what purpose? Other than the obvious conclusion "I'm really socially awkward and have no idea about other people's personal space, Beth you're so awesome but sad please be my BFF! Circle yes or no. Your Jack.".

Edited by CooperTV
  • Love 1

Beth, you need a dog.  A big dog.  Borrow Bear from Person of Interest.  And move to a high rise with security.  Live on the top floor, with those cool metal shutters that close with a remote control.  But not a place with a parking garage, because those are just creepy. A valet would be nice, but I guess he could be a stranger intent on doing you harm.  So, maybe not a high rise.  But a dog, for sure. Because I really want to like you Beth, but you aren't making it easy. And Beth, breaking and entering is against the law.  And sort of a stalky thing to do, which might bite you in the butt in an episode or two.

• Love 3

It took a while but at least I've warmed a lot to Janice. The other ones not so much yet. But it's still better than Criminal Minds. At least there are twists (so many twists) and we don't know the stalkers identity within two minutes of the episode.

• Love 1

FINALLY, Beth finds out who her stalker is. I really need Maggie Q to kick some butt. With Beth finally knowing, I'm less certain whether the British friend is gonna be physically hurt or not. I was certain she would be dead in the next few episodes. 

• Love 1

So he's manipulating bastard. For what purpose? Other than the obvious conclusion "I'm really socially awkward and have no idea about other people's personal space, Beth you're so awesome but sad please be my BFF! Circle yes or no. Your Jack.".

I really can't figure out what they are trying to do with his character.  I mean, McDermott's "acting" is probably not helping, but I feel like they want me to be sorry for him, but I'm not, because he's a weird, socially awkward stalker.

I'm happy they are finally moving forward with the Beth/Stalker Boy plot, but somewhat irritated she had to see him with her friend to figure it out.  You'd think that as an expert in stalking, she might have been a little more observant on that, but I guess not. 

I'm not even sure why I'm watching this show... maybe I just can't wait to see what song they've decided to slaughter in a slow, painful fashion at the end.

• Love 1

Wes Ramsey. I loved him in Latter Days and on Charmed, and thought it was shame that he's never really taken off. Nice to see him on T.V. again, although I'm not sure about that 1997 hair he's sporting. LOL. I liked seeing him as the bad guy.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1