Type keyword(s) to search

So What Are You Listening To?

aradia22
  • Start Topic

I only just discovered this! And it's so great! God I love space. Also, I checked out a couple of live versions. While I can see the crowd shouting out Go!, I can't find a version where I can actually hear it. It's a track designed for the crowd to shout out. Anyone want to provide?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 10/12/2023 at 7:52 PM, BlueSkies said:

Oh nooooooo.....😸

Following up on you're TV actors who sung as a side gig. Here's Joey Lawrence. I'll admit I probably could have worn out the album this song is from which was released in the early 90's...🫣

P.S: There was a video for the song I like better than this one but the quality sucked.

Edited by Jaded
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I had only seen this Queen video in 360p on their official channel before tonight. It's one of the videos they've yet to remaster that is if they ever plan to. This remastered version showed up in the list of recommendations and I let out a little squee upon seeing it. I've read the only one in the group who liked this video was Freddie and the rest went along with it. I like the video for the song due in part to it's theatrical nature.  I'm still amazed at how different it looks after sharing it here.

Edited by Jaded
  • Like 1
On 10/23/2023 at 9:30 PM, BlueSkies said:

YT age restricted that video so people have to go directly to watch it. I guess the uploader could have done it too. I saw another video on the right side suggested ones from that same concert where Justify My Love was being sung with people in nude looking costumes without any age restrictions though....🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 1

^ Hopefully that video is working now. This skit/song was mentioned elsewhere here so I figured since I looked it up I may as well post it in this thread too. One of the few things I can still tolerate Justin in. I think Lady Gaga and Andy help with that a lot. Also, RIP to Suzanne Somers since Chrissy is parodied in it.

• Like 1

And with 4:44 (2017), completed Jay-Z's discography on spotify. This, together with his penultimate album, are his worst works.

As always, subjective assessments:

1. Reasonable Doubt (1996) - 6/10

2. In My Lifetime Vol. 1 (1997) - 5.7/10

3. Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life (1998) - 7.1/10

4. Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter (1999) - 6.9/10

5. The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000) - 6.9/10

6. The Blueprint (2001) - 7.3/10

7. The Blueprint 2: The Gift and the Curse (2002) - 6.4 (CD1) / 6.4 (CD2)

8. The Black Album (2004) - 6.4/10

9. Kingdom Come (2006) - 7.1/10

10. American Gangster (2007) - 6/10

11. The Blueprint 3 (2009) - 6/10

12. Watch The Throne Deluxe (2011) - 6.3/10

13. Magna Carta... Holy Grail (2013) - 4.4/10

14. 4:44 (2017) - 5/10

I love this song. If you're someone who ever noticed the tennis shoes Freddie wore a lot, he has them on in this video. In the videos of songs from outdoor concerts he's wearing those same shoes which makes them easier to see. I imagine he probably had multiple pairs even so the ones he'd wear always looked well worn.

• Like 4