Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Self Help – Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

Damn, I'm liking Tara a lot right now...she'll probably die before the end of the episode.

Did Eugene basically just admit he can't cure anything?

Either that or he's worried the cure might not work anymore. I'm leaning towards the first part.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

Is Maggie ever going to mention her sister? Please no more "making whoopee" sounds, I hope they don't go there with Glen & Maggie tonight.

** great minds think alike and all that with us all mentioning Beth. Somebody had to mention her (*rimshot*)

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 2

Damn, I'm liking Tara a lot right now...she'll probably die before the end of the episode.

Ohhh, shit. Hadn't thought of that. Don't do that, show. There's at least three other people that could go before Tara.

• Love 1

Now we know why the firetruck was left there; to keep the walkers inside the building.

At least, they have non-toilet bowl water now.

I liked Rosita telling Abraham about the firetruck. She is far smarter than they have shown her so far.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2

Ugh. That mess from above is sickening.

I forgot I had rewound my DVR and was a couple minutes behind you guys. I was like 'how do they know what's gonna happen before it does?" Need more booze. And to FFWD during this commercial.

Edited by BrokenRemote
  • Love 2

I have an older non-HD tv and I have this problem too.

I had that problem, but I went into "Set-up" and adjusted the picture brightness. Except for shots they clearly intend to be pitch-black, I can see!

Edited by Raven1707
  • Love 1

Abraham and Co. fit so well with Camp Dinner Bell.

Last season Eugene took out the truck with his automatic - now he took out the bus.  And I am sure there is a long list of vehicles he took out.

All of those eyes on him - keeping him safe - and he is getting away with this crap?

• Love 1

They dont even need a plan. Just walk off.

I'm impresed with how fresh and put together booty shorts spice always look. Now she probably smells like sex, walker guts, fire hose water, donuts, shame and expired mustard, but she looks fresh!

• Love 5