Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: The Locked One

• Start Topic

I think the thing I am most looking forward to on the episode next week is the tulips. They are my favorite and the fact that I can currently buy 3 bunches of Tulips at Kroger for $10 is the only thing keeping me from killing myself over this horrendous winter.

This is O/T, but I LOVE tulips. Thanks, MCM65, I will look for that tulip deal at my Kroger today! I am so over this friggin winter, it's the coldest one I can remember in a long time and I am miserable; I am so tired of being cold all the time! I am freezing this morning even with the fire going in our fireplace. It's 14 degrees outside with full sun and no clouds, and more snow expected over the weekend. Ugh. Thank God for sunshine!

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 5

Well, they are wooden shoes. They add length and width. I have a pair of my own from Holland, (Michigan) and my size 10's look like friggin' canoes. I can't imagine wearing wooden shoes shopping. The shoemakers in the real Holland must have some magic.

Motorcitymom...have you ever been to Holland, MI for the tulip festival?

One of my older sisters lived in Holland Michigan for about 5 years. We (myself and younger sister) used to visit one week every summer. It is such a beautiful town! Tulip festival is amazing!

I have and it is amazing! What a treasure. I think the thing I am most looking forward to on the episode next week is the tulips. They are my favorite and the fact that I can currently buy 3 bunches of Tulips at Kroger for $10 is the only thing keeping me from killing myself over this horrendous winter.

This.

Just love my Kroger. The fact that I can buy fresh flowers a huge plus. Winter can't be over to soon.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 3

Just love my Kroger. The fact that I can buy fresh flowers a huge plus. Winter can't be over to soon.

Are you still in MI?  Love my Kroger, too.  The two that are local to me, recently got face lifts and...fancy!   My girlfriend and her husband bought a summer house in Holland, MI in the middle of winter many years ago.  The first spring, her garden opened up with thousands (looked like millions to me) tulips and bulb-y spring flowers.  It was honestly one of the most spectacular landscapes on a house I'd ever seen.  And it was all a surprise to her. 

Sadly ladies and gents, they filmed in October and Holland's tulip season is in spring.  So I don't think we will get to see the massive tulip displays.  Maybe next season. 

Bummer.  But if my Kroger can have tulips in the middle of this hellish Michigan winter, I wanna see tulips in Holland in October. LOL

Tulip farm in Holland.  Probably a good thing the Hos didn't visit one.  Brandi would be pulling them up by the handfuls and offering them to Lisa V as peace offerings.

p1598976268-3.jpg

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 7

Are you still in MI? Love my Kroger, too. The two that are local to me, recently got face lifts and...fancy! My girlfriend and her husband bought a summer house in Holland, MI in the middle of winter many years ago. The first spring, her garden opened up with thousands (looked like millions to me) tulips and bulb-y spring flowers. It was honestly one of the most spectacular landscapes on a house I'd ever seen. And it was all a surprise to her.

Bummer. But if my Kroger can have tulips in the middle of this hellish Michigan winter, I wanna see tulips in Holland in October. LOL

Tulip farm in Holland. Probably a good thing the Hos didn't visit one. Brandi would be pulling them up by the handfuls and offering them to Lisa V as peace offerings.

tulip-fields-in-netherlands.jpg

No, I'm in Ohio.

Yeah one near me got a face lift too, very fancy! :)

• Love 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zla1LbUPbUs&sns=em

Hope the Link works. Rough cut footage of the girls in Amsterdam, Lisa is scolding Brandi and then Yolanda toward the end. Sleuths w better audio might get the gist. Brandi mentions chasing someone who was crying.

ETA Brandi is wearing that Fred Flintstone pelt again. She read Clan of the Cave Bear one too many times.

I'm home now so I turned my volume way up. Luckily nobody else is here, I'd feel nuts :)

Anyway the most I can make is Brandi was "joking" with someone and made them cry. She says "she chased them and apologized 100 times what else can she do". Lisa seems pissed and when she is talking to Yo alone, Lisa says something like "why don't you say something to her" and Yo says "I did I did, I told her you can't act like that".

I'm sure it's not Kim as you see them laughing and joking around. Kyle maybe? But would she be joking around with Brandi? Eileen? Maybe? Idk.

Sorry I wish I could hear more.

OH that Brandi, taking her nastiness international. ;)

Forgot to add that Kim is all gleeful saying oh Brandi what did you do? Hahah. If she is laughing because one of the other ladies was crying? I have no words to describe my disgust with Kim. I hate when people laugh about others emotions. But as I don't knom what Kim is talking about I'll save judgment.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6

It is not letting us watch it.

All I can say is Brandi must wear size 12 shoes-those boats are huge.

http://youtu.be/zla1LbUPbUs     Here you go. If you want to see the video, it's on Youtube.  It struck me watching this how extremely thin both Kim and Brandi are. I watched Kyle this morning on Access Hollywood Live and they showed some additional footage of the fight between LisaR and Kim. Kyle didn't give any specifics about the fight but she did say that the reunion was basically a mess and they all left with a lot of hard feelings. She swears that RHOBH is not all scripted. I noticed in the last episode that LisaR attempted to grab Kim by the face or throat and Kim pulled away just in time. I can't wait to see it.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 4

I'm sure it's not Kim as you see them laughing and joking around.

Are you suuuuure??? Heh. The whole Brandi-made-someone-cry-scenario could have been made up.  It may be the fake reason why Kim and Brandi reportedly aren't speaking now.  They did the scene, Brandi made Kim "cry", Brandi says she apologized a hundred times, Lisa V asks Yo why she puts up with Brandi.  Cameras stop rolling, Kim and Brandi start joking around, Lisa V hugs Brandi and says, "You were brilliant, dahhhhhling." And off they all go, clogging into the sunset and onto the next fake scene of them getting along. Or not.

Lisa Rinna's glass throw looks totally soap opera scripted to me, too.  If that's the way she acts and loses control for real, then she might want to step away from the soap operas for a while.  Life is starting to imitate her "art".

• Love 3

For all you east coast posters or west coast posters getting the east coast feed-first look in about 20 minutes.

Was it the 20 second commercial looking like Kyle was running away from the Hounds of the Baskervilles? 

• Love 3

Oh man, butt OUT Lipsa! 

Interesting that Kim said Kyle's been doing this to her for years, and Kathy is a "real sister."

Wow, Lipsa is out of control.  Kim does know something!  Did Lipsa just grab at Kim before throwing the glass?

That's a lot of finger pointing going on.  This one should be good, but I don't think Kim outs what Lipsa's trying to hide.

Price of being a housewife on Bravo Lipsa, no secrets.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

Kim is nasty!!!! Sober my ass!!! Just disgusting. She wants empathy and sympathy and too narcissistic to see when someone is giving her any. Ridiculous.

The hate just radiates off of her! And I agree, she is not sober/clean by a long shot!

• Love 12

Oh man, butt OUT Lipsa! 

Interesting that Kim said Kyle's been doing this to her for years, and Kathy is a "real sister."

Wow, Lipsa is out of control.  Kim does know something!  Did Lipsa just grab at Kim before throwing the glass?

What the hell is happening in LisaR's home...it has to do with Harry!?!  Kim told LisaR to take a piece of bread and calm down...is that a clue.  Is Kim implying LisaR has a eating disorder?  What is Harry doing at home that LisaR doesn't want anyone to know about? 

Yes LisaR went to put her hands around Kim's neck. 

Looks like we will not find out...Kim can't get it out...not with Kyle warning her.  Kyle knows what the secret is and she's protecting her friend.

It's all Yolanda's fault (just kidding) for bringing up the line of table-talk...no wonder she relapsed with the heavy weight of this misery on her shoulders.

Wonder if the secret about Harry comes out at the reunion?

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 6

Kim seemed sober to me.  She's just sick of these other wives making their storylines all about her.  Spread the shame around Kim!  Do it. 

Lipsa got physical, twice, and interrupted Kim talking to Kyle as well.  Don't butt in between sisters.  Kyle is just as vicious as Kim, and we've all seen that she can handle her own dirty fighting.  I don't remember Kim throwing a double bird at her sister and screaming fuck you in front of party guests. 

Lipsa, once again, acting like Kyle's mouthpiece.  I'm liking her less and less.

Popping some popcorn, wish I could watch that again.

• Love 4

Oh my Lord - this First Look rivals the Poker Night driveway scene for drama. It's unreal. Anyone who hated Kim before is going to despise her after seeing this scene. She is despicable. LisaR reveals that not only did her two brothers-in-law die from alcoholism, but so did her sister (at age 21, from a drug and alcohol overdose). Kim feels defensive and starts calling out Lisa for intruding on her privacy, then, as usual, blames Kyle for existing, and somehow starts to throw shade at Eileen, who throws it right back. Eileen is a star! Kim is a mean, mean bitch of a person.

• Love 21

Kim seemed sober to me.  She's just sick of these other wives making their storylines all about her.  Spread the shame around Kim!  Do it. 

Lipsa got physical, twice, and interrupted Kim talking to Kyle as well.  Don't butt in between sisters.  Kyle is just as vicious as Kim, and we've all seen that she can handle her own dirty fighting.  I don't remember Kim throwing a double bird at her sister and screaming fuck you in front of party guests. 

Lipsa, once again, acting like Kyle's mouthpiece.  I'm liking her less and less.

Open up Kim...don't hold back...tell us what's going on.  No she's not drunk except with HATE  for Eileen, LisaR and Kyle that is, lol.

Best First Look I've ever seen...Zoeysmom has lots to look forward to. 

Yo Yo did it! Laugh out loud!

• Love 7

Oh my, Kyle's right. Kim's behavior is indefensible. What an evil bitch. Even if everyone's concern is misplaced (which I seriously doubt). hell, even if their concern is fake, Kim only brought it on herself with her behavior on poker party night. She should be the one apologizing. Instead, she's full of such anger. The venom she was spewing in every direction but Brandi was utterly ridiculous. I wanted to smack the bitch.

Wish I could see her face when/if she watches the tape and sees how Brandi defen's her by talking behind her back to everyone telling them they should be worrird, and how the situation is worse than they even know. Karma Kim, karma.

• Love 16

I am in such a pissy mood. First off I realize I missed the First Look, and then Zoeysmom tells me not to get horny for the Tulips in Holland. This show really has driven me to drink more than I should. 

ETA: Is it just me or is Bravo fucking with us by moving the First Look around in different time slots? Sometimes Thursday, sometimes Saturday, now Friday. Ugh. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 8

Kim seemed to be slurring her words which could just be a byproduct of years of alcohol/drug abuse. My Father in Law has been sober for 20 years and he still slurs when he speaks, so that could be true. But, the other HW are not making story lines about her, BRAVO is and Kim knows that. She knew it when she tried to stage an intervention for Taylor and she knows it now. 

As for the shooting double birds and yelling "fuck you" I am totally on Kyle's side with that now. Kyle has had to deal with Kim's bullshit for years. Kathy has been able to distance herself because of her own embarrassing family, and its easy for her to pretend that a drug/alcohol abuse issue isn't a big deal because she has the money to cover it up.

As for Lisa going for Kim, I don't condone violence which is why I would never do a reality show. But, I think I would have hard time controlling my physical reaction to some bitch trying to trash my husband when all I was doing was trying to explain my side.

Congratulations Kim, you just made me side with Kyle - a woman I have disliked since the first episode of the first season. I hated Kyle for outing Kim, but now - I think that bitch needs to be outed every day. She can't see that people are being empathetic and trying to relate to her when that is all she seems to want? I want this bitch off my screen. And that is something I have never said about her. 

• Love 17

I didn't see Kim grabbing for Lipsa's throat, or throwing wine.  She fought back against all of the endless (and boring!) gossiping about her all season.

Lipsa was the one who went nuts. 

Kim was pissed, and I think she had a right to be after finding out what's been going on behind her back.  She's an addict, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to be angry.

ETA

I hate all of the Richard's sisters, Kim maybe a little bit less because addiction is a disease, not just some life choice, and I do think she's trying to fight it.  Also, of the 3 girls, she's the one that was working her childhood away...and she's a mess, IMO, mostly because of that.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

That was awesome!  Too bad I didn't think to record it.  I could watch it again and again.

Tuesday is going to be really interesting. 

Does anyone know what the Lisa/Harry thing is all about?

As awful as Kim was in that First Look, she appeared sober and I cracked up at her "eat a piece of bread" remark.  It reminded me of those Snickers commercials on TV.  LOL

• Love 6

Oh my, Kyle's right. Kim's behavior is indefensible. What an evil bitch. Even if everyone's concern is misplaced (which I seriously doubt). hell, even if their concern is fake, Kim only brought it on herself with her behavior on poker party night. She should be the one apologizing. Instead, she's full of such anger. The venom she was spewing in every direction but Brandi was utterly ridiculous. I wanted to smack the bitch.

Wish I could see her face when/if she watches the tape and sees how Brandi defen's her by talking behind her back to everyone telling them they should be worrird, and how the situation is worse than they even know. Karma Kim, karma.

Did you hear Kim tell Eileen that she apologized to her and Eileen shot back that Kim had NOT apologized at all! Kim just shot her daggers and said she did not like her, she doesn't like Eileen's hair, face, doesn't like anything about her! Kim needs to be in a padded room for a long, long time IMO!

• Love 19

I wonder why these women often can't seem to find the appropriate words.  Regardless of what Kim was implying, insinuating or about to say, it certainly wasn't about "Touching Harry" and yet LisaR said "Don't touch my husband."

At LisaV's birthday party, Kyle asked Ken if he had "made amends with Brandi"......another misuse of the English language.  I'm sure she meant to ask if he had "made up" with Brandi.  Ken doesn't have any "amends" to make with Brandi.  Maybe Kyle has that word stuck in her head from her conversations and relationship with her sister.  Alcoholics and drug addicts in 12 step programs have to made "amends."

• Love 4

I didn't see Kim grabbing for Lipsa's throat, or throwing wine.  She fought back against all of the endless (and boring!) gossiping about her all season.

Kim was pissed, and I think she had a right to be after finding out what's been going on behind her back.  She's an addict, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to be angry.

ETA

I hate all of the Richard's sisters, Kim maybe a little bit less because addiction is a disease, not just some life choice, and I do think she's trying to fight it.  Also, of the 3 girls, she's the one that was working her childhood away...and she's a mess, IMO, mostly because of that.

At this point, Kim still has no idea what has been going on behind her back. If she did, she would turn her rage on her BFF who outed all of Kim's issues to the camera to get some kudos for being a good friend. 

And, Kim was not the only one of the three girls to work her childhood away. Kyle worked throughout her childhood as well. And at the time, Kyle was still working as a teen, Kim was already on her first or second rich husband.

I have all the sympathy in the world for anyone dealing with addiction. But you can't blame addiction for a shit personality and evil intent. 

• Love 21

ETA

Kim's still a human being with feelings and after everyone shared that those two were talking about her to everyone while being filmed she cracked up...but only LisaR screamed and tried to choke Kim and threw her drink and glass.  Whatever Kim knows about Harry must be awful and we will never know...unless Brandi blabs it out at the reunion, lol.  If Brandi is fired Harry can sue.

• Love 3

If Kim didnt behave like a drug addict in need of help then people wouldn't discuss their concerns about her. Her BFF Brandi only legitimized their concerns with her talk about 2am calls, pain patches, and her fragile state.

• Love 22

Did you hear Kim tell Eileen that she apologized to her and Eileen shot back that Kim had NOT apologized at all! Kim just shot her daggers and said she did not like her, she doesn't like Eileen's hair, face, doesn't like anything about her! Kim needs to be in a padded room for a long, long time IMO!

Exact same behavior and  words that she used towards Brandi on Game Night. 

ETA: The interesting thing is that Kyle was defending Kim on Game Night and look where it got her? She is still dealing with Kim's bitch attitude and behavior and asked to side with her as though she is right.

ETA: Fuck you Kim! Get the hell off my screen.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 13

Kyle herself said she went to normal schools, and that Kim wasn't able to.  Kim's IMBD compared to Kyle's shows that she was working pretty much non stop.  Kyle?  Got to have a real childhood, and a job here and there, much smaller parts too. 

Well, that unraveled faster than a cheap pair of underwear.

Ha!  It was GREAT! 

Kyle looked ridiculous fleeing out the door.  Do grown up women actually do that?

She's back to full victim mode after her atrocious OTT nastiness at the party. 

She's doesn't need to fight, she's got Lipsa to do it for her.

Nice to see Eileen getting down too. 

Thank you Kim, finally some life in the show.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

What the hell is happening in LisaR's home...it has to do with Harry!?!  Kim told LisaR to take a piece of bread and calm down...is that a clue.  Is Kim implying LisaR has a eating disorder?  What is Harry doing at home that LisaR doesn't want anyone to know about? 

Yes LisaR went to put her hands around Kim's neck. 

Looks like we will not find out...Kim can't get it out...not with Kyle warning her.  Kyle knows what the secret is and she's protecting her friend.

It's all Yolanda's fault (just kidding) for bringing up the line of table-talk...no wonder she relapsed with the heavy weight of this misery on her shoulders.

Wonder if the secret about Harry comes out at the reunion?

Smackster-I think Yolanda probably spilled the beans about Harry's three years of sobriety.

Kyle herself said she went to normal schools, and that Kim wasn't able to.  Kim's IMBD compared to Kyle's shows that she was working pretty much non stop.  Kyle?  Got to have a real childhood, and a job here and there, much smaller parts too. 

All three girls went to a wonderful private school.  Kim just dropped out when she was 16-look at her IMDB she did not have that many acting gigs.

• Love 6

At this point, Kim still has no idea what has been going on behind her back. If she did, she would turn her rage on her BFF who outed all of Kim's issues to the camera to get some kudos for being a good friend. 

And, Kim was not the only one of the three girls to work her childhood away. Kyle worked throughout her childhood as well. And at the time, Kyle was still working as a teen, Kim was already on her first or second rich husband.

I have all the sympathy in the world for anyone dealing with addiction. But you can't blame addiction for a shit personality and evil intent. 

Thank You, some forget or choose to ignore that Kyle was a working child actor as well and what Big Kathy did to Kim, she also did to Kyle. Addiction is a disease but no one forced pills/alcohol down Kim's throat, she made the choice to take them and she got hooked, that IS her fault, no one else's.

Kim's still a human being with feelings and after everyone shared that those two were talking about her to everyone while being filmed she cracked up...but only LisaR screamed and tried to choke Kim and threw her drink and glass.  Whatever Kim knows about Harry must be awful and we will never know...unless Brandi blabs it out at the reunion, lol.  If Brandi is fired Harry can sue.

The only one that told her that Lisa R was saying anything was Brandi, no one else.

• Love 7

Karma is a bitch...maybe Kim gives it to Brandi at the reunion!  By then she's gotten the complete picture. That could be just as dramatic or worse.  No doubt at the reunion LisaR finally spoke up about what Brandi implied about Kim's addiction to her.

• Love 4

I am in such a pissy mood. First off I realize I missed the First Look, and then Zoeysmom tells me not to get horny for the Tulips in Holland. This show really has driven me to drink more than I should. 

Here's a quick play-by-play: Yo brings up Bella's DUI at the dinner, saying how no one's life is perfect (but maybe an underhanded way to raise the topic du jour), LisaR gets emotional and reveals that her 21-year old overdosed and died, and explains to Kim that's why the topic is so personal to her, Kim says fuck that, and gets angry at everyone, from Kyle ("Kathy's a real sister, not like you!"), to Eileen, who fights back hard and calls Kim a beast!, to LisaR, who Kim accuses of hiding "things at home." Which is all bullshit, of course. LisaR gets angry, throws a glass at Kim, Kyle is humiliated and darts off....

• Love 6

Thank You, some forget or choose to ignore that Kyle was a working child actor as well and what Big Kathy did to Kim, she also did to Kyle. Addiction is a disease but no one forced pills/alcohol down Kim's throat, she made the choice to take them and she got hooked, that IS her fault, no one else's.

The only one that told her that Lisa R was saying anything was Brandi, no one else.

Kyle told Kim before the Calvary plane trip and suggested Kim talk to LisaR one on one about it.

• Love 1

BEST First Look ever. Holy sh*t.

Kim is insane and vicious and crazy. Her face was absolute evil. She called Eileen a beast. I mean...it's great TV, but that's just beyond the pale.

I know a few people in recovery and none of them act like that, either sober or when they were using / drinking. I do feel for her, but she is past the point of acceptable behavior. And I think they're using her for scenes like this and Bravo is disgusting for that too.

Congratulations Kim, you just made me side with Kyle - a woman I have disliked since the first episode of the first season. I hated Kyle for outing Kim, but now - I think that bitch needs to be outed every day. She can't see that people are being empathetic and trying to relate to her when that is all she seems to want? I want this bitch off my screen. And that is something I have never said about her.

I've disliked Kyle since day one too. I still do. But jesus - having a sister like that? I don't know how I would handle it. Kim makes everyone else look tolerable, even Brandi. That's saying a lot.

• Love 15

Lisa herself has talked about Harry choosing to not drink anymore. Whether that is if he had an issue or if he just decided to stop from what he saw it did to his brothers is up to him. They aren't hiding it if Lisa has openly stated he stopped. People can read into things all day. Don't know actuality. Kim is just reaching and trying to 'oh well what a about this' BUT she fails to see Harry hasn't been on this show showing his ass like she has! Damn right don't go after my husband - right on Lisa!

• Love 13

Karma is a bitch...maybe Kim gives it to Brandi at the reunion!  By then she's gotten the complete picture. That could be just as dramatic or worse.  No doubt at the reunion LisaR finally spoke up about what Brandi implied about Kim's addiction to her.

Well, Brandi did tweet that Kim is upset with her after they filmed the reunion and Kim did not blog and has been absent on twitter since the reunion filmed. So, she may now realize that it was Brandi winding Lisa R and Yolanda up this entire time.

Here's a quick play-by-play: Yo brings up Bella's DUI at the dinner, saying how no one's life is perfect (but maybe an underhanded way to raise the topic du jour), LisaR gets emotional and reveals that her 21-year old overdosed and died, and explains to Kim that's why the topic is so personal to her, Kim says fuck that, and gets angry at everyone, from Kyle ("Kathy's a real sister, not like you!"), to Eileen, who fights back hard and calls Kim a beast!, to LisaR, who Kim accuses of hiding "things at home." Which is all bullshit, of course. LisaR gets angry, throws a glass at Kim, Kyle is humiliated and darts off....

I thought Kim called Eileen a beast, is my memory failing me tonight? LOL

Kyle told Kim before the Calvary plane trip and suggested Kim talk to LisaR one on one about it.

No, Kim talked to Kyle about Lisa R and Kyle suggested she speak to Lisa R 1 on 1. LOL

• Love 8

Kim makes everyone else look tolerable, even Brandi. That's saying a lot.

Exactly. How is that possible? That's a really, really low bar. How does she survive this? Will she blame it on a brownie she ate in the hotel lobby?

• Love 12

Exactly. How is that possible? That's a really, really low bar. How does she survive this? Will she blame it on a brownie she ate in the hotel lobby?

Monty flew over and gave her another 1 of his pills or she brought his pills by "mistake" and took them because, what the hell, she was in 100% pain so why not!

• Love 10

I'm guessing she'll say that those "Amersterdam Brownies" they bought in Alice's Restaurant didn't agree with her.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7

Kim is insane and vicious and crazy. Her face was absolute evil. She called Eileen a beast. I mean...it's great TV, but that's just beyond the pale.

I know a few people in recovery and none of them act like that, either sober or when they were using / drinking. I do feel for her, but she is past the point of acceptable behavior. And I think they're using her for scenes like this and Bravo is disgusting for that too.

I've disliked Kyle since day one too. I still do. But jesus - having a sister like that? I don't know how I would handle it. Kim makes everyone else look tolerable, even Brandi. That's saying a lot.

IKR?! Kim is just beyond. According to Brandi (she may have been lying, who knows?) Kyle was one of the first people to reach out to her and offer her support after the tampon string incident. Seeing Kim behave the way she does, I do kind of believe that. If she is used to constantly having to deal with drunken/drug induced antics, she probably did see a reason to reach out to Brandi and let her know she had support. 

I think it is ingrained in her to feel for the person making poor choices and getting caught in those situations by the public. I can't believe how much I am changing my stance. I am still not a Kyle defender, by any stretch of the imagination. But, I now have the gif of her giving Kim the double finger while yelling "fuck you." I think it is my new spirit animal.

Kim has enraged me that much.

• Love 11

Well, Brandi did tweet that Kim is upset with her after they filmed the reunion and Kim did not blog and has been absent on twitter since the reunion filmed. So, she may now realize that it was Brandi winding Lisa R and Yolanda up this entire time.

I thought Kim called Eileen a beast, is my memory failing me tonight? LOL

No, Kim talked to Kyle about Lisa R and Kyle suggested she speak to Lisa R 1 on 1. LOL

Really? Interesting. Thanks. I don't keep up on Twitter or other sites. All my info comes from all of you on this board. So thanks again.

Eta: I do read the bravo blogs. Kim's are so off and on I don't usually look for them.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

I'm guessing she'll say that those "Amersterdam Brownies" they bought in Alice's Restaurant didn't agree with her.  

I thought brownies like that mellowed you out and gave you the munchies, not turned you into some black eyed demon spewing hate! LOL

• Love 12