Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Slabtown – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

If you missed it I did too. They keep talking about 'him' and Joan trying to run away. From 'him'.

Wait. There must be a way in and out. They're getting patients in. They got Beth in.

I think the "him" is Gorman, the a-hole cop.

• Love 1

My best guess is the men get their choice of the young nubile women to get pregnant. Which is what happened to KCH and she ran away after getting knocked up. Dawn is like the Baby Making Pimp Mama.

I may just be spacing out and making my own story up at this point.

• Love 5

oh dear, that is the closest Beth has come to oral.

Did they have the mic down her throat?? The noise of the lollipop hitting her teeth sounded like a tree falling. I hate hearing people chew and smack their lips loudly on TV and that's just as bad.

ETA-- how does Beth know what 'Clozapine' is or how to give a shot?

Edited by BrokenRemote
  • Love 3

I find this base of operations at Grady to be hard to believe given that its 5 miles away from the CDC and considering the events Rick and everyone else went through when in Atlanta previously..

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 6

I find this base of operations at Grady to be hard to believe given that its 5 miles away from the CDC and considering the events Rick and everyone else went through when in Atlanta previously..

Also, didn't the CDC self-destruct with a freaking NUKE? If this is that close, why aren't they all sick from radiation?

I dunno, I feel like the lady cop has Beth's number here.

Ugh dictator cop bitch Dawn can STFU anytime now. In fact, all the "cops" can. I bet they're all former security guards drunk on assumed power.

Also, is Clonazipine a real drug? I know Clonazepam is.

Clozapine is a drug used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Ugh dictator cop bitch Dawn can STFU anytime now. In fact, all the "cops" can. I bet they're all former security guards drunk on assumed power.

Same drug. Can't just crush pill and inject, IV. Ugh. Stupid.

Same drug. Can't just crush pill and inject, IV. Ugh. Stupid.

So, was it the song that killed her?

She didn't want to hear Beth sing, either.

Ok, she had the same expression when she's about to be raped as when she tasted the guinea pig. Her kind of go-to 'big eyes and lack of expression' expression.

This.

• Love 3

Ok, she had the same expression when she's about to be raped as when she tasted the guinea pig. Her kind of go-to 'big eyes and lack of expression' expression.

That must be why EK is in such demand.

• Love 2

I think Joan killed herself. The creepy cop would have had enough self-preservation to knife her through the head to prevent Joan from turning.

Beth, you go with your bad self feeding the pervert to the Walker! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

• Love 1

Yeah, the doc said the stairs were cleared. Maybe there's a guard on them. Also, so much for not making any noise that would attract walkers.

Like 80 pound Beth could stomp a walker to death.

I get it. The cars with crosses are supposed to be ambulances.

Edited by BrokenRemote
  • Love 4