Type keyword(s) to search

Vote Now, Brag later - who wins Survivor S29?

EC Amber
  • Start Topic

POLL OPEN

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote away!

I'm going in early with no spoilers. I like playing the odds :-) Jeremy has impressed me out the gate. I like his heart, he started out with a hustle which I like, and he can move. If he doesn't win I see him easily top 5. 

I have a feeling it is going to be a woman, I am not sure why that is the case but I do.  As to who, I am not sure but I went with Baylor.

Edited to add: I do not have a proven track record for these things as I picked Kass (Or was it Cass?) to win last season and we all saw how that turned out...

Edited by BK1978

I'm voting for Jeremy. Right from the beginning he stood out a bit, he's strong, he seems smart, and others seem to like him.

Question is can he avoid being seen as a threat.

I voted for Josh in the first place, but now I'm worried I've been misled by Loser Tribe Bias.  He's gotten screentime because he's a deciding factor in the losing tribe, but does that mean he's winning?  Oh well.  I can't brag later if I don't stick to my guns now.

• Love 1

I have a feeling I won't be bragging later, but I voted for Reed, though I'm not sure why. Maybe just because I like the way Reed and Josh are fans of and knowledgeable about the game, but I think Josh is playing a little too hard and making things complicated for himself, so he might not be around for the merge.

Josh is basically the only one we've seen "playing the game" so far in terms of strategizing and aligning votes, and even then his plan to toss a vote Baylor's way was really weird.  So, it's very hard to predict a winner at this point since we've seen so little of the other tribe's dynamic --- Jeremy seems to have a few plans cooking, but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm not too impressed by anyone in the cast yet, frankly, though obviously this is a product of how the episodes are edited.  It almost feels like one of those half-returning player, half-newcomer seasons where the new players seem really out of their depths and they're just used as pawns for the vets....except there aren't any vets here. 

I waited until the editors employed their oldest trick, "the million dollar quote."  It is usually a pretty good indicator.  So, with this weeks episode, I throw my hat into Jeremy's ring.

(My favorite was when Malcolm and Russell said, at tribal, "If Denise makes the Final Tribal Council, she'll win.")