Type keyword(s) to search

S47.E03: "Belly of the Beast" LIVE CHAT THREAD

Rodney
  • Start Topic

So two of Rome's alleged allies were the weakest ones in the challenge, but somehow he's probably going to blame Asyah for losing it at the puzzle.  And Teeny doesn't seem to have the backbone to potentially make a move and get him and his advantages out of the game (even if his idol won't be good after this TC).

On the plus side, I'm glad each tribe has lost at least once so far.  The seasons where the same tribe of 6 keeps losing over and over gets painful.

• Like 2

Sol doesn't believe Rome is telling the truth about not having a vote.  I hope there's some fireworks at TC.  Rome needs to get put in his place.  

So week 1, the obvious person didn't go home.  Last week, the obvious person did go.  Wonder how this week will go.

I like Asyah so if it's between her and Sol I hope he goes.  Even though he seems nice, in the 5 seconds we've seen him this season.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm sure Sol will be glad to see the back of Rome, too.  So now they want to overcomplicate things by trying to make Sol feel comfortable enough not to play his SITD.  

I like how he said to Rome they've been sitting there for 30 seconds and he's already 99% sure it's Asyah.

Somewhere Boston Rob just did a spit-take when Rome called himself his Godson.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Why would Aysha fight so hard for Sol? It would make more sense if she was more stubborn about wanting Rome out because they all find him annoying.

But this early in the game, and with so few numbers, girlfriend has to look out for herself. Sometimes it's just about getting through a tribal council and worry about the next few days after. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I don't want Sol to leave. He's the calm adult.

I'm hoping to be thrown for a loop this week of all weeks but I think it's predictably between him and Asyah.  If Sol goes I hope his parting words to the tribe are how much Rome's acting skills suck.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

... And Teeny doesn't seem to have the backbone to potentially make a move and get him and his advantages out of the game (even if his idol won't be good after this TC).

She is smart.  You don't tackle someone who has more power than you currently and will use it.  You lie low in the bushes and wait for your moment.

3 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Wanting The Summit to fail doesn’t make me a bad person, right?

I like The Summit so far.  New Zealand is awesome. 

And no we didn't "lose" TAR because of it.  CBS could have had both on.  It's on CBS only that TAR is only on once this year next spring.

What CBS should have done was since TAR would only be on once this year made the producers of The Summit have Phil host this show too since it is in his beloved New Zealand.  The host they hired is a real sour puss without any charm at all.

The only thing I didn't like about The Summit (other than the boorish host) is CBS pushing it down our throats every freaking commercial break. 

Which again is on CBS.  They never seem to advertise products on this network anymore.  Just push their shows on us every damn commercial break.  They must not run the network on ad revenues any more.

3 hours ago, dizzyd said:

So who’s vote did Rome steal?

He didn't have to.  He HAD to use his idol tonight or lose it so he used that instead. 

The steal a vote doesn't have a time limit.  He will have to decide when/if he needs to use it in the future.  The others will have to use this knowledge to their advantage if they can assure him he is totally safe and in charge and there is no need to use it in the short term if they want to ambush him.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 4