Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E28: Head of Household #9, Nominations #9

• Start Topic

With Ainsley away, the final eight houseguests meet her week-long replacement.   A new Head of Household is crowned.  Two houseguests are nominated for eviction.

In a story as old as Reality TV the outcome of another comp given away by a person's demeanor in Diary Rooms interspread during the competition. It was clear Leah was the winner. Will they ever learn?

Anyway, why is one trio more threatening than the other Leah? So wanted to see Chelsie scowling from the block.

Since I'm rooting for Rubina to win let's just pull the trigger already on voting Kimo out and move on to new nominees.

I realized two things tonight. The house could be on fire and T'Kor's pulse would remain dead static. Is it possible she really is trying to live as a Vulcan?

Second and I could be wrong but I believe tonight was the first on camera interaction I've ever seen between Cam and Angela. I certainly can't recall them ever speaking to each other before during a show.

As for Jankie it seems like the same sadistic streak that tortured Joe during his 24 hour "isolation" has returned. Trapping everyone in the backyard may give us the first BB homicide. Ratings yay!

• LOL 5
(edited)

Nothing but pizza and ice cream for a week, that is disgusting! That much constant fat and sugar would make me puke.

Those porta-potties are not going to be pleasant. 🤮

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

Nothing but pizza and ice cream for a week, that is disgusting! That much constant fat and sugar would make me puke.

Not I.  I'd be a Viking if all I had to eat for a week was pizza and ice cream!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

The minute Jankie said "Let's have a dance party!", I'd reply "No thanks. I'll just sit over here." What exactly is he/she/it going to do?

He said everyone had to participate, but T'Pau said "skawoo diss" the first or second time.  After that she was out there each time they showed them, so I'm assuming there was a conversation with production.

I love pizza and ice cream, but I would eventually start dropping/throwing away/flushing as much as possible.  Does anyone know if there are rules?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Last year in the Live Feeds thread we talked about the ads showing up in Primetimeŕ. So in Big Brother, after this past episode, the first ad I see is for Domino's pizza.

• LOL 9

The only thing I didn't like about the "torture" thing this ep was after Leah won HOH, she should have been exempt and allowed to use the house like normal. She got screwed during her week. Props to Angela lasting as long as she did. She's still annoying, but she's done well in these comps. Whoever asked Rubina to say it in her native language which threw her off should have gone up. That sucked for her, she was locked in too. It looked like they were making frozen pizza? At least they could have gotten good pizza if they could find any in L.A. Hopefully at least the Ice Cream a was good brand.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, yanksno1 said:

The only thing I didn't like about the "torture" thing this ep was after Leah won HOH, she should have been exempt and allowed to use the house like normal. She got screwed during her week.

That same thought had crossed my mind - but keep in mind:

• Production had this whole janky BY shebang cooked up before the season even started.
  •  Every HG had the opportunity to win this HoH comp, so it’s not like Leah was being singled out for special treatment - anybody winning HoH would be suffering this same faint echo of a conventional HoH.

Granted, this HoH reign still sucks - but it’s not like the suckage was personal.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Nashville said:

That same thought had crossed my mind - but keep in mind:

• Production had this whole janky BY shebang cooked up before the season even started.
  •  Every HG had the opportunity to win this HoH comp, so it’s not like Leah was being singled out for special treatment - anybody winning HoH would be suffering this same faint echo of a conventional HoH.

Granted, this HoH reign still sucks - but it’s not like the suckage was personal.

Wasn't saying it was personal. Just that it sucked for her (and anyone who would have won it this week). Bad move by BB there.

• Like 2
On 9/16/2024 at 5:10 PM, yanksno1 said:

The only thing I didn't like about the "torture" thing this ep was after Leah won HOH, she should have been exempt and allowed to use the house like normal. She got screwed during her week. Props to Angela lasting as long as she did. She's still annoying, but she's done well in these comps. Whoever asked Rubina to say it in her native language which threw her off should have gone up. That sucked for her, she was locked in too. It looked like they were making frozen pizza? At least they could have gotten good pizza if they could find any in L.A. Hopefully at least the Ice Cream a was good brand.

Why should someone go up for successfully getting someone out of the comp fairly? Especially since Leah is the one who put her up and has no reason to want to avenge Rubina.

Why would they hook them up with great quality pizza? It's a week of torture. Also, it's pizza. Not slop. Everyone gets pizza for a week and no slop. They are all winning in that regard.

Leah is safe from eviction. She was highly likely to go home if she didn't win. That's all that really matters.

On 9/16/2024 at 5:10 PM, yanksno1 said:

On 9/16/2024 at 10:05 AM, Lamb18 said:

I just saw an ice cream ad in the Live Feeds thread.

And no lie, I just saw an ad for Alka-Seltzer.

Is it permissible to remove the vegetables from the pizza, ditch the pizza, and try to make a lackluster crudité?

• Like 1

Since everyone keeps saving or protecting Angela, I predict her to be the winner of the season. To me she is like nails on a chalkboard and not dissimilar to "Sybil" with all her personalities.

• Like 4

A diet of sugar and carbs, an outdoor bathroom, sleeping outside to the sounds of jets flying overhead and mandatory dance parties?  The HG's should've rebelled and refused to move, giving the cameras nothing to film.

It's kind of stupidly funny for a day or two, but a week?  Why?  Was there a reason given and I missed it?  Please don't say it's because Ainsley left Jankie in charge......**

** (a great example of a series of words strung together that forms a sentence that only makes sense in the BB world)

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

What happens if someone in the house is lactose intolerant? Do they starve for a week?

Good question.  I think that they'd have some dairy alternatives ready.

• Like 1