Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E10: Catwalks & Catfights

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I’ve missed you! 

Aw, I missed you too, Stats! Look me up on Facebook, Tarah Jordan. 

We can talk mad crap about Heather if you want! 😅 She’s kind on turning into a jerk. 

10 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I used to like Alexis. A lot. I defended her against Tamra, and Gretchen, and the pile-ons. But she meant none of her rhetoric, and she used her faith as a talking point for a storyline.

She only believes in Her Man, whomever that might be at the moment. She’s going 10x harder for some new boyfriend than she did for the father of her children! What a charlatan. Can’t stand her now.

Holy shit, girl, I don’t even know how to upvote anymore. Got so complicated, but I agree wholeheartedly. She is missing God in her life, which is ironic, given how much she preached in earlier seasons. Just shows that power corrupts, and fame corrupts absolutely. 😉 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I've heard that if someone is suing you, you should not be talking to them. I know it's not Alexis who is actually suing Shannon, but if I were her, I would not talk to Alexis at all either.  Alexis just wants to try to humiliate Shannon more.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

"Am I the only one who remembers Gina telling Katie at the bar that if she didn’t tell Heather, she would do it? Then later on, she told Heather that she had told Katie not to? Did I make that up?"

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Pi237 said:

John and Alexis aren’t suing Shannon to get her into rehab and help prevent a future tragedy. They’re suing for money, spite, and Alexis’ spot on the show.  That makes them gross to me. 

it’s not that I believe Shannon’s lies, or that she should have the rest of the cast mixing her drinks for her. It’s that Alexis is solely here to act as an agent for her boyfriend to twist the knife in Shannon’s back and publicly humiliate her.   Shannon screwed up, she could’ve killed someone-but she’s now on the show after the fact. So what should be done? The entire cast scream and throw stones at her for the whole season, and refuse to film with her?   I’m just not sure what you’re expecting would be enough punishment to justify Alexis and John’s behavior.  

shannon offering to pay If a non disclosure agreement is signed proves she’s either scared of what the video might show-or Knows it’s bad.  John’s refusal to sign one proves he doesn’t care about the money. He’s on a crusade to destroy Shannon. And no talking in the third person on speakerphone to Alexis denying this will convince me otherwise. That makes him a vindictive asshole. 

No one should enable an alcoholic, but I don’t think that means all compassion has to go out the window as well. 

As for Tamra, she needs this show more than all of them because I can’t imagine she has any real friends outside of it.  Who would ever trust her with even a morsel of information about anything? Tamara will come for your family, your relationship and your job just for kicks. 

John Janssen doesn’t want the money. He wants Shannon to stop talking negatively about him. Shannon immediately after she found out there were Ring videos changed her story from "I paid for everything during all the years of our relationship" to "I paid for two years", about half the duration of the relationship. 

All of them reveal information that was discussed on or off the show. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, snarts said:

It doesn't have to be that BAD for her to not want it publicly released. Heck, there is ring camera footage from my own house that I wouldn't want the world to see (think 7am PJs bedhead trying to save a bunny from the dogs)

Shannon may very well have an unaddressed drinking problem. My issue is that Tamrat & Alexis are using it to shame her. They're not supportive, they don't want what's best for her. Alexis is using it as a storyline, trying to get that orange (love that she didn't) while Tamrat is queen of schadenfreude. She's practically euphoric over every mention of it. 

Speaking of Tamrat, taking another opportunity to drive division. She convinced Katie that Gina set up her up. Which literally makes zero sense since we saw Gina tell Katie to drop it, to not bring up that paparazzi crap with Heather. Katie is like a dog with a bone, she seemingly cannot let it go.

Even worse, when Heather wouldn't engage with Katie, Tamrat then went to her and made up a far more salacious story to try to make Heather angry with Gina. She's such a fucking snake. Happy Heather saw through much of it.

What is the salacious story Tamara made up? Katie told her that Gina said she needed Heather for her real estate connections, on tv. And I believe that Gina said it. The only detail Gina later said it was not true was that Gina would love to cooperate with (Josh) Altman. Heather's son was interning with his real estate and agency at the time. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I came here to say just that, however Shannon said she had a fever during the night and was coughing during that stupid nature meditation crap, I thought maybe she had covid AND a hangover, I think it would not surprise anyone to find out she was drinking alone in her room after the cameras leave.

The fashion show was nothing exciting, basics are great to have in your wardrobe, did anyone get the name of the designer of the basic pieces? 

Alexis is dumb, that is how Johnny J can control her, she does as she is told.  If those videos exist why not check and see what TMZ would offer vs. the money Shannon owes (allegedly) to John.  I am confused about Shannon offering the whole amount but then JJ said he wasn't taking it? Why is he now turning down the money?

I noticed that Alexis had on the necklace Jimbo gave her then bragged about how many carats it was.

Why did Tamara even entertain sticking her finger in Emily's butt? Since Emily was wearing pantyhose, I doubt it really happened thankfully.

Gina is a disappointment; she has gone messy.

I barely realized Jenn P. was in this episode.

It was never about repaying the loan. The new season was starting filming, and Johnny J knew Shannon would discuss him again (she did), like last season. He sued her in order to stop her from talking about him. 

Funny you mentioned Jenn. I almost forgot she was in the episode. She is so boring.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Katie sucks.

Tamra is a stupid bitch.

Not minding Heather lately.

I wish Alexis would just go away. Her & loser Johnny J lol. Can’t wait to see Emily yell at her next episode lol.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Workslame said:

"Am I the only one who remembers Gina telling Katie at the bar that if she didn’t tell Heather, she would do it? Then later on, she told Heather that she had told Katie not to? Did I make that up?"

No you are not alone. I heard Gina tell Katie you have to tell Heather about the rumors that Heather called and alerted the paparazzi and if Katie didn't do this then she Gina would tell Heather. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 7
15 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

They should have had black pants for her too. In the spirit of inclusivity.

Heather's spirit of inclusion doesn't seem to extend to much outside of her kids. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Workslame said:

40 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

No you are not alone. I heard Gina tell Katie you have to tell Heather about the rumors that Heather called and alerted the paparazzi and if Gina didn't do this then she Gina would tell Heather. 

That happened, but only after Katie told the whole group at the bar. My understanding was that Katie had told Gina about her friend and the text before the season started taping, but Gina warned her not to ever mention it.Then after Katie blurted it out at the bar Gina was like "I told you not to say anything!" and "you have to tell her or I will,"  because now that it was put out there again in front of the other women (and the cameras) it was just a matter of time before Heather would find out.

And sure enough, Tamra told Heather before Katie or Gina had a chance to. Gina's sin in Heather's eyes was not warning her before the show started that Katie was sitting on this gossip and may or may not use it.

Katie herself seemed to agree that Gina had told her not to talk, the part of the story I guess that kept changing, and admittedly I lost the thread at this point, was how long it took after Katie talked to Gina about her friend's text for Gina to tell her not to say anything (something about hours vs. days vs. weeks)? But now on the trip it's changed to Gina didn't tell her to keep quiet, in fact she told her tell everyone. But if Gina wanted her to blab, why did she scold Katie at the bar, and why did Katie seem remorseful? Why wouldn't Katie have immediately said to her right there at the booth "you're the one who told me to bring it up"? If Gina really had told Katie to tell everyone but then lied to Heather about that, would seem pretty cut and dry that she was setting Katie up. But she told Andy on WWHL after this episode, that she doesn't think Gina set her up anymore. (Katie's also close friends with Jen now, so she's probably got a very different perspective on Tamra and her "advice" today).

So I don't think Gina was encouraging her to talk, except to Heather after she'd spilled it in front of gossip hound Tamra. I think there are nuggets of truth sprinkled into Katie's story: I think Gina probably did say that she believed Katie's friend. And she probably did bring up Heather and her connections but I suspect it was more the inverse of what Katie was implying: that getting on Heather's bad side could hurt Gina's business because of who she can influence. And the reaction that Tamra declared sus was likely because Gina's been so tightly wound ever since Travis moved out, plus her business which she's already sensitive about has suddenly became the center of a fight with the ladies for a second time. Maybe I'm wrong and Gina's been playing everyone like a fiddle all this time, but I don't think she's capable of pulling that off, especially this season when she's been off her game.

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
(edited)

I saw a clip of I think WWHL where Alexis claims that Johnny J offered to pay her salary if she didn't go on RH, then offered to pay double the salary if she didn't go on the show. Does anyone really believe that Alexis would do anything Johnny J did not want her to do? And of course Alexis blamed the fact that the fans hate her on the edit she is being given. Publicity shy Janssen was in the audience. Because, of course, he hates all the attention. Lol.

Another article I read had 100 percent of the people commenting  on Shannon's side. Two of the comments made me chuckle. One called Janssen a HW groupie, and my fav comment referred to Janssen as a "Slade Smiley wannabe". Priceless. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 4
  • LOL 11

I was just thinking that for all this talk of John J suing Shannon for repayment of the $75,000, he probably has NO written agreement from her that she would pay back the money. Without a written agreement, I think it would be difficult to win the lawsuit, particularly if she has receipts for things she paid for during their relationship.

And then it occurred to me that whatever videos they possess have NO bearing on the merits of the lawsuit about repaying the $75,000, and, in fact, this threat that they will release the videos if Shannon doesn't pay up could actually be viewed as blackmail, which is illegal in California.

I would LOVE to see a prosecutor charge Alexis and Johnny J for this crime!

https://www.keglawyers.com/extortion-law-california-penal-code-518

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 3
(edited)

I watched wwhl just after the new episode. Janssen sat there looking like a crook casing a bank. So innocent. Alexis was deflated, no manic gesturing and face pulling. They were both murdered by the polls. Great publicist they have, if they have one.

This episode of RHOC needed Brookes era Vicki to bring all these simmering resentments to a full-throated holler-palloza. I thought the zen place was going to be made famous like The Quiet Woman.

Edited by pythonite
  • Like 5

Alexis has backed off of talking about releasing the videos. All of that talk was to get to Shannon and do John's dirty work. He was with Shannon long enough and saw enough of her crazy side to know that even bringing up the videos would send Shannon over the edge. They don't have to threaten her about releasing the videos  just putting the thought into her head that he has videos is enough. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It was never about repaying the loan. The new season was starting filming, and Johnny J knew Shannon would discuss him again (she did), like last season. He sued her in order to stop her from talking about him. 

How would that work? If he sues for money and refuses to settle until she pays the full amount & she pays it-she’s still free to say whatever she wants about him.  She offered the full amount as long as he’d sign a non disclosure agreement-he refused. Wouldn’t the agreement apply to both of them not to discuss the other? He wanted the option to speak freely about Shannon, but not allow Shannon to have the same.  The money wouldn’t stop that. If he said—stop talking about me or I’ll sue you for $75,000-that still doesn’t equate to a gag order unless he bet on her being silenced and lost.  

• Like 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

How would that work? If he sues for money and refuses to settle until she pays the full amount & she pays it-she’s still free to say whatever she wants about him.  She offered the full amount as long as he’d sign a non disclosure agreement-he refused. Wouldn’t the agreement apply to both of them not to discuss the other? He wanted the option to speak freely about Shannon, but not allow Shannon to have the same.  The money wouldn’t stop that. If he said—stop talking about me or I’ll sue you for $75,000-that still doesn’t equate to a gag order unless he bet on her being silenced and lost.  

I think Shannon could easily stop talking about that dirtbag, he apparently can't stop talking about her.  The attempt to settle was to avoid the exorbitant legal fees she would incur in going to court.  Shannon has said that fighting the bullshit Bellino lawsuit, which she won btw, still cost her $300k in legal fees. 

The Dumbass was on WWHL after (Bravo, please stop tacking this shit show onto RHOOC so my dvr gets it) and Dirtbag was in the audience.  He told Andy he is suing because his name has been "disparaged" for five years on the show.  When Andy asked for examples all he could come up with is Shannon saying she paid for everything. 

But I'm old enough to remember when that asshole parked his vehicle super close to a big curb and told Shannon (who was dressed for an event) to crawl over and use the driver's side door.  That guy really didn't need Shannon to "disparage" his name - he was and is doing a great job himself.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I was guessing that it would be a mutual non-disparagement agreement where they BOTH could not speak badly about each other, but I could be wrong. And that might be harder for Shannon to uphold just because she's on this show that LIVES for bad-mouthing others.

• Like 4
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

What is the salacious story Tamara made up? Katie told her that Gina said she needed Heather for her real estate connections, on tv. And I believe that Gina said it. The only detail Gina later said it was not true was that Gina would love to cooperate with (Josh) Altman. Heather's son was interning with his real estate and agency at the time. 

TAMRA is the one that believes Heather staged the pictures at Disneyland and she is hell bent on proving it/not letting it go. Heather wasn't that worried that Tamra believed the rumor and thought it was suspicious. Heather laughed and said, "think what you want, Tamra." However, now that Katie has this nugget of info about Heather and being able to prove she arranged the photos, Tamra is making sure to bring it up constantly. 

Gina told Katie when they were getting ready for the golf event that Heather would not find it funny, and that Heather would be pissed if she wasn't defended. However, at the same time, Tamra and Emily are making fun of Heather for getting "caught" and Tamra said that Heather purposely goes places with paparazzi and was delighting that she was caught in a lie. It's really Tamra driving this-- not Katie or Gina. 

That said, Heather got super pissed at Gina for not defending her to Katie and played the "my kids were hurt" and basically took it out on Gina when it's Tamra that is not only not defending Heather, but making sure it keeps getting brought up. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

I long suspected that John Janssen was emotionally abusive to Shannon, and his actions after they broke up are proving me right. She has acted traumatized for a long time, and he is still abusing her emotionally by dating someone on the show and suing her. What a horrid person.

• Like 14
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
On 9/13/2024 at 8:28 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

And i hate to admit it but Alexis was right .. people are just brushing her being so dunk and hitting a fucking house and driving away to pretend to walk her dog like its nothing .. that is INSANE to me

do i think Alexis needs to back off yes .. girl she got your point but do i think Alexis still has a point of STOP coddling the drunk YES also

I actually agreed with everything Alexis said about that, too. Damn Alexis. Like a monkey given a keyboard who randomly types out Hamlet, she has these moments of sage lucidity and then... back to being Alexis. 

But the irony is, people seem to be brushing off what Shannon did because of Alexis!! Because, when Alexis came on the show, she was gunning for Shannon in a really dark way, sending Shannon into a spiral that overshadowed the DUI. If Alexis weren't there, every episode would probably be a Shannon spanking. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
23 hours ago, JMO said:

think it's because, while she can gossip as well as any of them, I have never thought of her as being mean---which is something I cannot say of Tamra, Heather, Emily, Alexis, Vicki and a host of others who are not currently on the show.

Hmm, interesting. I don't know that I would put either Heather or Vicki in the "mean" category, per se.

Heather can be condescending, elitist, pretentious, haughty, and clueless in a Rich White Woman way, but I don't see her as mean, per se. 

Vicki... where to even begin? Narcissist, delusions of grandeur, often doesn't take other people's feelings into account, perpetual victim... but I don't really see her as "mean," either. 

I used to really like Emily, but she's slipped further and further into "mean" as the seasons have progressed, which is disappointing.

• Like 7

I'm interested in that weird snippet where Heather said that Gina told her everything, even things she (Heather) didn't want to know (??), and that Heather believes Gina re: Paparazzi-gate. What was that about?

Then there's fashion-gate. This is also an interesting little pickle. On one hand, I totally get where Emily is coming from. As a chubby-ish person myself, I know the slight shame of having to rifle around in the sad bin at Lululemon that holds all of the pants over a size 8... like, girl, I get it. And Heather likely does not get it, because she is a thin person and it seems has always been so. She wouldn't understand why you maybe shouldn't put two people of different sizes, one of whom is larger and seems to have body image issues related to being larger, in the same outfit. That said, I don't think what Heather said about the jacket was bad. She called it "a big jacket" and "an oversized jacket" because that's what it was. It would be "large" and "oversized" on any size of model because that's the type of jacket it is-- i.e. it's meant to be worn slightly large. But, I also understand why Emily chafed at the comment. In real life, Emily might have felt slightly uncomfortable, and maybe may have mentioned it to Heather and maybe it would be a learning moment for Heather. But because this is Real Housewives, we are going to relive this moment for the next trillion damn seasons. 

That said.... the jeans thing was weird. It seems very odd that Heather would put everyone else in black pants and ask Emily to bring her own jeans. Didn't Tamra (or someone? they all look alike on this show) point out that the black pants were made to order, and that there were curvier models wearing them? So, Emily could have gotten the black pants. The whole thing is odd and smells a bit like producer manipulation to spark conflict. 

• Like 6
(edited)

All of these fights are very confusing to me. So thank you, @dmeets for bringing some clarity to whether Gina told or didn’t tell Katie to tell Heather yadda-yadda-yadda. Now someone explain Johnny J next, please. If the crux of not accepting full payment from Shannon is in this non-disparagement clause or whatever it is because he doesn’t want Shannon talking about him on TV, then why did he wait until she was filming the show to file the lawsuit and, moreover, have/allow his new girlfriend to constantly tell everyone every detail of the lawsuit on this television show? I mean, maybe I’m answering my own question here that he just wants to humiliate Shannon on television, but he obviously is not trying to keep his name out of the limelight here. At this rate, he might as well go to Disneyland and call up Katie’s friend who is apparently the paparazzi union president or whatever role is in charge of all of the paparazzi.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 9/13/2024 at 10:14 PM, ZettaK said:

Funny you mentioned Jenn. I almost forgot she was in the episode. She is so boring.

I don't think you can sue someone for talking about you-- I mean, I guess you could, but you would have to prove that it caused emotional distress, or it was defamation, and you can prove it wasn't true (in both cases). I don't think, if what Shannon says is true, John has a case. But I'm not a civil attorney.

If you could sue for emotional distress, I would think it would be Sidney. She's been very clear that her mother talking about her on the show is extremely stressful and she has asked her not too many times and Tamra still does, saying, "But I'm on a realty show and I have too!"

• Like 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, ladle1 said:

That said.... the jeans thing was weird. It seems very odd that Heather would put everyone else in black pants and ask Emily to bring her own jeans. Didn't Tamra (or someone? they all look alike on this show) point out that the black pants were made to order, and that there were curvier models wearing them? So, Emily could have gotten the black pants. The whole thing is odd and smells a bit like producer manipulation to spark conflict. 

Maybe if Heather had a child with an eating disorder, she would be more sensitive to Emily and aware of the how toxic diet culture is and her role in promoting it without realizing. Emily has lost weight for sure, but she is still a larger person. Heather is rail thin-- her kids though all seem to be normal weight and definitely don't look like they are obsessed with the gym and dieting. 

Also, making it clear I do not wish an eating disorder on anyone. Just a musing or thought I had, not a wish. 

Also, season 15 was when John was introduced and they seemed happy together together. I actually think he completely using Alexis to be on the show and hurt Shannon, I don't know why, but IMO, if Alexis is not on the show next season, I think John will dump her. It seems weird that he is madly in love with someone that he just met, and who, when he met, was on the schedule to be on the show. 

Something happened with Shannon that John is pissed, OR he was on the show because he loves the fame but just couldn't handle Shannon anymore. Or perhaps both. Who knows, but it's definitely not true love with him and Alexis. Not at all-- don't buy it for a minute. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Also, season 15 was when John was introduced and they seemed happy together together. I actually think he completely using Alexis to be on the show and hurt Shannon, I don't know why, but IMO, if Alexis is not on the show next season, I think John will dump her. It seems weird that he is madly in love with someone that he just met, and who, when he met, was on the schedule to be on the show. 

Something happened with Shannon

I know it's fake, didn't he buy her promise ring (and btw, what adult buys or talks about a ring as a promise ring?), from Pandora or some other store like that?

If I were so much in love with my new guy and I saw how litigious he was I would think twice about him and I would keep a financial journal to cover my ass!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Unfortunately, I know too many women "of a certain age" who will fight like dogs at a scrapyard over the last seemingly available man, and then gloat and preen once they "have" him.  Not one of these men is anyone worth even having coffee with, yet these women act like they've won the PowerBall.

The things I've seen women do to capture and keep the men is astounding.  70 year-old women bragging about how often they give blow jobs, how their man has "instructed" their technique, blahblahblah.  These women spend thousands monthly at salons, estheticians, personal trainers, to stay as young-looking as possible so the their mans does not look around.

JJ will stay with Alexis as long as it's good for him.  His level of desired sex, her overwhelming devotion to him, and as long as she looks as good as he wants her to look.  Hate to say it, but I do think they will last.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 3

So, did JJ start dating Alexis *after* she was slated to come back onto the show, or did the show bring her back *because* she was dating JJ and they knew it would spark drama?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, ladle1 said:

So, did JJ start dating Alexis *after* she was slated to come back onto the show, or did the show bring her back *because* she was dating JJ and they knew it would spark drama?

I want to say it was the latter.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know it's fake, didn't he buy her promise ring (and btw, what adult buys or talks about a ring as a promise ring?), from Pandora or some other store like that?

If I were so much in love with my new guy and I saw how litigious he was I would think twice about him and I would keep a financial journal to cover my ass!

It was a promised ring. LOL. The "d" is representing a covenant between them  and God. It's a conduit. LOL. Even Alexis didn't know what the "d" really meant. 

Alexis was very very smart to not let John "pay her salary" to stay off the show. I wonder if he borrowed the money to give to Shannon, declared bankruptcy, got the debt wiped out, and is going to pocket the cash from Shannon. He seems like a con artist. He probably saw paying Alexis's salary (DOUBLE!) as a great way to get more cash. It seems pretty obvious that he isn't that rich. 

1 hour ago, ladle1 said:

From what Alexis said, they met a month before they started filming. The met after she already knew she would be on the show. 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/alexis-bellino-john-janssen-relationship-timeline

Alexis Bellino Was in Talks with RHOC Production Prior to Meeting John Janssen

Alexis clarified that while her and John's relationship did coincide with her return to RHOC, she was already "speaking to production" before she met him that fateful night. 

Up until that point, she said she had been planning to introduce viewers to "the single Alexis, 'cause I've always been the Christian wife doting on her husband and her three kids."

"So, you know, unfortunately — but fortunately — John and I met and it took a whole different turn," Alexis added. "But it was definitely in the works prior to John and I."

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

It was a promised ring. LOL. The "d" is representing a covenant between them  and God. It's a conduit. LOL. Even Alexis didn't know what the "d" really meant. 

Thank you @bravofan27 for being a friend and explaining the difference to me.  Either way it is lame.  

I wonder what JJ and Alexis talk about...maybe they talk about Shannon?

• LOL 8
(edited)
On 9/14/2024 at 3:08 PM, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

I long suspected that John Janssen was emotionally abusive to Shannon, and his actions after they broke up are proving me right. She has acted traumatized for a long time, and he is still abusing her emotionally by dating someone on the show and suing her. What a horrid person.

Last season there was a scene with Shannon, Tamrat, and The Vickster.    They were at an outside venue, maybe a restaurant?  Anyway, Tamra and  Vickie were grilling Shannon about her relationship and she went crazy about it being filmed, broke the third wall and went to the behind-the -scene camera crew telling them, "this cannot air!"  She was panicked she said because, "John will be furious about her talking about their relationship on camera."  

First, way to go production; looking out for your cast members once again. And second, it seems to me that's ALL Alexis talks about. 

As far as when the decision to bring that Mean Dumbass back was made, I'm sure the conversation went from an idea to a contract the minute Alexis  started posting she was dating Shannon's ex dirtbag  boyfriend.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
leaving out words make sentences confusing
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder what JJ and Alexis talk about...maybe they talk about Shannon?

They probably talk about when they're going to have sex again. 

• LOL 5
On 9/13/2024 at 7:35 PM, Mar said:

Just once, I'd like to see the 'receipts' actually live up to the hype, but I'm sure it'll be just another nothing burger.

As for David, interesting..they all have messy love lives, don't they?

• Like 3

I totally believe that Shannon was picking up the tab for most of her relationship with John Janssen - because she was desperate enough for attention after what David put her through. And John Janssen took advantage of that.  I also believe he's now using Alexis to hurt Shannon. 

Alexis talking about having sex with Johnny J four times a day isn't inspiring jealously in anyone. He's gross. He looks like the kind of loser who hangs around the bar hoping some woman (any woman) gets smashed enough to go home with him. But of course Alexis was with Jim Bellino who's also nasty, so apparently  she has low standards. At the height of her Jesus Jugs phase she could've been some old geezer's trophy wife, but she waited too long to ditch Jim and now that ship has sailed. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

— It’s really easy to see why Alexis doesn’t want to release the video. That way, she can keep using it to continue to torment Shannon by hanging it over Shannon’s head. Never saw Shannon look so god-awfully worn as she did when she was getting her hair done.

— Oh, Shannon. You truly don’t know why Tamra is taking Alexis’s side? Tamra loves to beat up people when they’re at their lowest and weakest. She’s loyal only to her own bile. Truly hateful person.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
On 9/13/2024 at 7:40 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

I used to like Alexis. A lot. I defended her against Tamra, and Gretchen, and the pile-ons. But she meant none of her rhetoric, and she used her faith as a talking point for a storyline.

She only believes in Her Man, whomever that might be at the moment. She’s going 10x harder for some new boyfriend than she did for the father of her children! What a charlatan. Can’t stand her now.

Her piousness always struck me as being phony as hell. I really can’t stand people who use religion — any religion— like that.

Her Man du Jour. Go back and watch the Below Deck episode filmed right after her divorce from Taliban Jim, when she “celebrated” with some dude who nobody remembers now. She even grossed out the stews, and that’s saying something.

Bringing her back was just one more sign of this show’s decline.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
On 9/13/2024 at 10:14 PM, ZettaK said:

Shannon didn't discuss John on camera.  She refused to talk about him and even went to producers.  All of the other women revealed what Shannon told them in private conversations.

• Like 6
On 9/13/2024 at 4:42 AM, Chatty Cake said:

They need to show the old footage of Tamra purposely getting Gretchen, in her own words, naked wasted while encouraging her son to hit on a drunken Gretchen.

It was worse than that.  She didn't want him to "hit on" her - she wanted him to sexually assault her.  

• Sad 1
  • Angry 4
On 9/14/2024 at 9:22 AM, Cosmocrush said:

Shannon has said that fighting the bullshit Bellino lawsuit, which she won btw, still cost her $300k in legal fees. 

Hold it - if she WON, she could have filed a memorandum of costs asking that Taliban Jim repay her reasonable attorneys' fees and even certain court costs.  Unless, of course, the $300,000 was the amount she wasn't reimbursed.  Anyone know?

(edited)
On 9/14/2024 at 12:22 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I think Shannon could easily stop talking about that dirtbag, he apparently can't stop talking about her.  The attempt to settle was to avoid the exorbitant legal fees she would incur in going to court.  Shannon has said that fighting the bullshit Bellino lawsuit, which she won btw, still cost her $300k in legal fees. 

The Dumbass was on WWHL after (Bravo, please stop tacking this shit show onto RHOOC so my dvr gets it) and Dirtbag was in the audience.  He told Andy he is suing because his name has been "disparaged" for five years on the show.  When Andy asked for examples all he could come up with is Shannon saying she paid for everything. 

But I'm old enough to remember when that asshole parked his vehicle super close to a big curb and told Shannon (who was dressed for an event) to crawl over and use the driver's side door.  That guy really didn't need Shannon to "disparage" his name - he was and is doing a great job himself.  

Saying that somebody's doesn't pay for anything is worse than asking somebody to get out of the car from the driver's side.

He didn't accept her offer to pay the whole amount because it came with the non disparagement clause. So, he doesn’t care about the actual money, he doesn’t want her to discuss him freely on the show like she did for at least two seasons without him being able (or wanting) to do the same.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Shannon didn't discuss John on camera.  She refused to talk about him and even went to producers.  All of the other women revealed what Shannon told them in private conversations.

She eventually mentioned the relationship issues on the show (eg. before her Taco Day party, and the party where the women dressed like each other), and at the reunion. She was still with John, and she still told all the women, except for Jenn who was a new HW about what John supposedly did. But John knew she would discuss him this season because Alexis, his girlfriend was a cast member, that's why he sued after the season started filming. He didn't sue her before, and he gave her the money in 2022.

12 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Saying that somebody's doesn't pay for anything is worse than asking somebody to get out of the car from the driver's side.

He didn't accept her offer to pay the whole amount because it came with the non disparagement clause. So, he doesn’t care about the actual money, he doesn’t want her to discuss him freely on the show like she did for at least two seasons without him being able to do the same.

This still doesn’t make sense-he always could talk about Shannon as much as he wanted. Suing her for money to stop her from talking about him is pointless. She can pay the money and still talk about him. He’d have to sue her for libel, not for repayment of a loan. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1