Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E25: Head of Household #8, Nominations #8

• Start Topic

The final nine houseguests enter the jury phase of the game.  A new Head of Household is crowned.  With the AI Arena officially over and closed, two houseguests are nominated for eviction.

I am definitely with the fan who was rooting for the return of the key wheel.

I wish we had more comments from Cam in the DR about his relationships with Makensy and Leah. Chelsie's jealousy is not a good look.

• Like 16
(edited)
16 hours ago, springbarb said:

I am definitely with the fan who was rooting for the return of the key wheel.

Same.  Unfortunately, Quinn does not want it back.  (He said this on the feeds this afternoon.)

15 hours ago, eskimo said:

I missed the first few minutes, what was everyone crying about? Specifically Mackensy?

From what Makensy and Chelsie claimed (but I don't believe it for a second), Kimo's speech, which is what made them switch their votes to keep him at the last second.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why in the name of everything that’s holy did Chelsie not nominate Angela and Leah? Is she concerned that Leah could win the veto and use it on Angela…again!

But Leah could still play in the veto, win it and use it on Angela. At least, if she was one of the nominees and won the veto, she’d need to use it on herself.

I’m really trying to understand the dynamics here. Both Angela and Leah are completely useless.

• Like 6

Angela has to constantly rub under her eyes to try to get the tears flowing.  Also, hey Angela - IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF, DON’T ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

This is the weepy-ist and huggy-ist group of houseguests I've seen in quite some time!  Everyone is always boo-hooing and grabbing onto each other like they'd just been through something truly horrific, rather than the fact that they just voted someone out of a GAME!  I don't think I'd last in a house with these people more than 5 minutes.  The second someone tried to hug me like I was their long-lost parent, I'd duck out ASAP. LOL

Is it possible that we could actually have an all female final 4 this year, despite the fact that there's no all-female alliance in the house?  I started counting last night and was surprised we have a 3/6 split of M/F right now, yet I've heard no mention of this among the players about this during the broadcasts.  Was this just accidental or did I miss some secret master plan?

There's also no dominant players at all in the game (a first for BB, I think).  Quinn likes to think he's a devious player but I can't remember when a person had so many secret plans get called out in front of everyone and blowup in their faces.

I also can't remember when so many people nominated (and got evicted!) members of their own alliances and/or "best friends" in the house.  T'Kor nominated 2 of her 5 alliance members, for goodness sakes!  I'm starting to think that a No-Alliance strategy may actually work this season (look at Leah and Mackezzzzee)!

What I'm saying is that this season is, in many ways, unique for BB.  It's also kind of boring, TBH.  This is the point of the season where big moves should be happening and excitement should be ramping up, but I spent a lot of my time last night glancing at my watch and wondering why they don't "just get on with it".  There are no big personalities left, no crafty players, no physical threats, no master strategists.  Just some boring, crying, hugging randoms who are spending the summer together.  I have no one left to root for and my least favorite person in the house, Chelsie, isn't really that bad either; she's just kind of a sourpuss.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I was laughing at Quinn and Leah crying over Joseph. That's what you get! And no Kimo, they didn't vote to save you. It was to get rid of Joseph. I hope Leah doesn't go for Cam, then her Chubby dream would be just talk. I do appreciate Chelsie making the move last week to get rid of Joseph and now winning HOH. Looks like she's finally realizing Cam's not into her, but yeah the jealousy thing isn't a good look for her. Glad she's playing for herself now. Cam, I'm a Penn Stater so I was rooting for you but your doing nothing in this game so far either. Quinn's eyes lit up when Angela was put up haha. Just get rid of her already. Don't expect others to do work for ya.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

This is the weepy-ist and huggy-ist group of houseguests I've seen in quite some time!  Everyone is always boo-hooing and grabbing onto each other like they'd just been through something truly horrific, rather than the fact that they just voted someone out of a GAME!  I don't think I'd last in a house with these people more than 5 minutes.  The second someone tried to hug me like I was their long-lost parent, I'd duck out ASAP. LOL

I agree. They cry like their friends were condemned to death, not just eliminated from a game. The whole point of the game is to knock out players one by one. So why the histrionics?

I think they all assume that a long, full body hug bonds people together, so that's part of their "social game".

Remember Angela's initial complaint about Matt? He didn't HUG her when she made HOH.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

They're all being pathetic crying over someone they just voted out. A bunch of namby pampy weak minded imbeciles, only joking. Well sort of joking.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

No offense to Kimo, but why did Chelsie and Mackinzeeey act like he was the very first person to come out and speak for his community?  This isn't 2001.

That being said, Joseph leaving wasn't the worst thing in the world.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Gregg247 said:

This is the weepy-ist and huggy-ist group of houseguests I've seen in quite some time!  Everyone is always boo-hooing and grabbing onto each other like they'd just been through something truly horrific, rather than the fact that they just voted someone out of a GAME!

It could simply be that as much as many of them don't trust each other on a game level, this is a close-knit group on a personal level.  So any eviction hurts because a friend is getting voted out.  That's how I take it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

How did Cam even get cast on this? I wonder if he knows someone. He brings absolutely nothing to the show unless you enjoy watching someone look sleepy and curl up under a blanket. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Couldn't be bothered to watch until tonight.

Okay, I like to rag on the producers but for once I actually want to be fair and tip my hat to them....that was an awesome bit of trolling the fans like the people on this board and I'm talking about the Key Wheel Petitioner! That was awesome to acknowledge they are aware how everyone hates the loss of the key wheel and wants it back...of course they will ignore us but that was a nice bit of shade throwing.

But with that said time to throw some shade of my own...tonight we learned Alison Grodner has a girl crush on Lisa because of all of this season's evictees they could have brought back they chose her.

Cam is going to change his game? What game?

And just like last week after Quinn won this week I skipped right to the end after Chelsie guessed the right number. No way I am going to give her the time of day listening to her pontificate.

OTEV Huh? Angela can kiss the veto goodbye. First out? Almost certainly.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
On 9/9/2024 at 8:51 PM, North of Eden said:

Couldn't be bothered to watch until tonight.

Okay, I like to rag on the producers but for once I actually want to be fair and tip my hat to them....that was an awesome bit of trolling the fans like the people on this board and I'm talking about the Key Wheel Petitioner! That was awesome to acknowledge they are aware how everyone hates the loss of the key wheel and wants it back...of course they will ignore us but that was a nice bit of shade throwing.

But with that said time to throw some shade of my own...tonight we learned Alison Grodner has a girl crush on Lisa because of all of this season's evictees they could have brought back they chose her.

Cam is going to change his game? What game?

And just like last week after Quinn won this week I skipped right to the end after Chelsie guessed the right number. No way I am going to give her the time of day listening to her pontificate.

OTEV Huh? Angela can kiss the veto goodbye. First out? Almost certainly.

I’m thinking Lisa was mostly brought back because she was the most local/closest to the studio lot. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 9/28/2024 at 3:57 PM, jsm1125 said:

I’m thinking Lisa was mostly brought back because she was the most local/closest to the studio lot. 

Kinda like how Greg Brady got tagged to be “Johnny Bravo” because he fit the suit…?  😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 6