Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E24: Tell All: No Limits Part 5

• Start Topic

Just now, tvrox said:

Have an amazing time in Italy! Don't come back with a 90 day fiance. 

Why not? We could finally have someone interesting on this show!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, judylo said:

Ha, same here. British. Actually I like French ones too …

I love Lupin! And probably my all time favorite show, though not a police show, is Call My Agent! I'm about due to watch that again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Jasmine needs a break from Gino so she can spend more time with Dane.

So she can get more plastic surgery and hang out with fake beuaty pageant contestants? 

• LOL 5
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, there's a new Covid vax? 

Just approved on 22 August.   Probably not everywhere yet, my pharmacy gets new supplies on the first of the month.   Probably will get mine after Labor Day.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How does it work in the US? Essentially in Canada it is like the flu shot except we get it twice a year….once every three ,months if high risk or a senior. I got my flu shot and COVID shot at same time in October 

In the US, its once a a year (at same time as flu if you prefer) except if you're high risk. I'm high risk (and trying to keep up my strategy of never getting COVID) so I tend to get it two or three times a year, LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love Lupin! And probably my all time favorite show, though not a police show, is Call My Agent! I'm about due to watch that again. 

In the new season of  the awful Emily in Paris, besides Sylvie who was in Call My Agent, also Liliane Rovere, who plays her mom, modeled on the legendary nightclub impresario Regine!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think I might have that on my list, I'll have to run right to Prime and check. I have both Britbox and Acorn, so I have hope for the earlier seasons. 

I found two more seasons of The Great Pottery Throwdown on Youtube; now THERE was a shot of wholesome that I needed! I've seen every episode of The Repair Shop at least three times so I needed to mix it up. And if you like that brand of wholesome, Dom from the Repair Shop has is own show, Make it for Market, where he helps artists and crafters make the transition from amateur to professional with the help of mentors. Very entertaining!

I hate sewing but I love watching The Great British Sewing Bee. Same vibes as Pottery Throwdown.
 Last year was the first season of The Great Canadian Pottery Throwdown. It was good. Maybe you could find it on YouTube.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Why not? We could finally have someone interesting on this show!

And my big secret could be that I am already married! 

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I hate sewing but I love watching The Great British Sewing Bee. Same vibes as Pottery Throwdown.
 Last year was the first season of The Great Canadian Pottery Throwdown. It was good. Maybe you could find it on YouTube.

My hairdresser’s sister (British) is supposedly on Sewing!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
4 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Already found and watched! Can't find the sewing bee show anywhere, I don't sew but I love stuff like that! 

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Do you know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

The African or the European swallow?

• LOL 4

I don’t like most of these people but I do feel like when Alexi and Loren are interacting with people they feel are not on their level they are rude and dismissive…sorry but this show made you, you are in the same boat like it or not. The more I see of those two the less I like them.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2

So, the tell all with Shawn was over, and Alexie and Loren leave and that's a problem? 

Sophie's Spanish forgives her for her constant misuse of the word, "was."

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Ashley is giving Alexei fair warning. I bet he's shaking in his shoes. 

Oh Liz. There is simply no hope for you. 

It's, like, you're somebody's mother. A girl's mother!!! Get your fucking act together Liz. Why is she falling apart over this no-neck, rude-ass man? What is wrong with her?!?

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 8
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

The pharmacy staff didn't throw away the photo? Also, who still has a Polaroid camera? 

The children use Polaroid cameras now because it’s retro.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

The pharmacy staff didn't throw away the photo? Also, who still has a Polaroid camera? 

Well, they knew it was him and that he would return for the Rx, so why not? I'm sure they know he's on this shit show. It was kind of them to give it back.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

The children use Polaroid cameras now because it’s retro.

Houseguest has a Polaroid camera. She loves old film cameras, I think its a millennial thing.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I want to be friends with drunk Manuel

I think drunk Manuel is all the time Manuel. 

• LOL 6
(edited)
16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guy sthène are wearing the same thing the wore day one….was this filmed in one da6 and the night stuff made up?

It was filmed over three days but they wore the same clothes in the studio for continuity and so everything could be edited. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, politichick said:

Well, they knew it was him and that he would return for the Rx, so why not? I'm sure they know he's on this shit show. It was kind of them to give it back.

I'd agree, except I suspect that Ed made that story up out of whole cloth. He had the photos and planned to spring them on Liz at the opportune time. And typical of him, he made up a story about how he was going to throw them away because he was mad, since he lives to neg Liz and knew that she'd be on the defensive once he expressed his displeasure with her, even at that much of a remove. He's a lying liar who lies and manipulative as hell. And it worked. "Remember the old times, Liz? We were happy then. Until you ruined everything by being so out of control and insane, anyway." God I hate him. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 3
  • Applause 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Liz! If what you had with Ed was happiness, what does misery look like in your world? 

I think she has some serious mental health issues…she needs to be alone for a while and moi don’t think she would have gone so far as to go to bed with him

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1