Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E24: Tell All: No Limits Part 5

• Start Topic

The couples spend their last night together; Jasmine gives Gino an ultimatum; Manuel makes a surprising confession; an exclusive update on Angela and Michael's relationship is revealed; the couples take a lie detector test.

➡️Air date: 8/25/2024

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, HorrrGoodnight said:

No way I'm doing this shit for a 5th time.

Look at it this way, Michael's Confession Story will probably be better self moderated than with Shawn so...yanno.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
On 8/22/2024 at 1:51 PM, HorrrGoodnight said:

No way I'm doing this shit for a 5th time.

Oh, you will. You're one of us now. Join us. Join us. Join us.

Hola my peeps! Has everyone had a nice weekend? I was delightfully idle. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

My god I am once again completely gobsmacked by what a bitch Thais is. 

Sophie, after judging and throwing stones at Loren: You don't even know me!

Pepper Mostly: Um. Sophie. You don't know her either so shut your pretentious posing face. 

In Loren's shoes I would just laugh in their stupid faces and go to the airport. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"They weren't the funnest people to hang out with at the house." So, they didn't get drunk and pee in the hot tub. What duds. 

Hi all!!! 

Angela's outfit is somewhat normal for once. But of course she's cursing up a storm. 

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Hi all!!! 

Angela's outfit is somewhat normal for once. But of course she's cursing up a storm. 

If Angela couldn’t curse she would be mute. It would make for a nice change.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, you will. You're one of us now. Join us. Join us. Join us.

Hola my peeps! Has everyone had a nice weekend? I was delightfully idle. 

How is the mister?

• Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

How is the mister?

He's OK, still at the place of lots of appointments and tests. Biopsies inconclusive so more biopsies. He's out driving Uber right now so he's feeling OK. Thanks so much for asking! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 13

So Loren and Alexei are bad for leaving early, even though Alexei looked very tired or sick, and Angela screams at Michael again, announces she's leaving and everyone acts like she'll be missed?  

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
Just now, tvrox said:

Fake tears from Ed. 

May Ed get permanent pinworms.

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Loren and Alexei are bad for leaving early, even though Alexei looked very tired or sick, and Angela screams at Michael again, announces she's leaving and everyone acts like she'll be missed?  

They wanted her gone.

• Like 7
  • Angry 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, TMI said:

again TLC  lets angela dominate the show

I mean, at this point she's 90% feral. Animal Control should be called. She's just hollering and screaming and not making any sense whatsoever. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
9 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Hi everyone. This is nuts ! Why are they all screaming ?

TLC mandates a certain number of screams per cast member per Tell all? 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's OK, still at the place of lots of appointments and tests. Biopsies inconclusive so more biopsies. He's out driving Uber right now so he's feeling OK. Thanks so much for asking! 

Hope you get some answers soon! 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hate Angela but it’s clear that Loren and Alexi want to get the TLC cash on their own terms…especially because they had a spin off. They are boring and exhausting and think they are more important than they are…dime a dozen kiddos

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

How did your appointment go? 

Good! Despite my liver disease I am practically normal. Still have to eat pretty low sodium … and a colonoscopy coming up … And tomorrow I see my internist for my annual, and we will probably discuss why my glucose and AIC suddenly went up a lot (in a couple  months, thoughI have, if anything, cur down on sweets … was always normal before).

I hate getting old. Life is nothing but doctor’s appointments!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 15

Good for Kobe for trying to educate Michael about his rights…he isn’t the bad guy here and Ange trying to silence him tells me she plans to hold that green card over Michael’s head like the abusive shrew she is.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My sympathies! It is so draining, all these tests and … waiting. Glad at least he’s feeling okay.

• Hugs 5

Angela and Michael exit stage left the first fifteen minutes! What’s going to happen the next hour forty five? 
Loren did a live IG this week defending Angela! 
I have to admit she was right about Sophie not smiling once! 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate Angela but it’s clear that Loren and Alexi want to get the TLC cash on their own terms…especially because they had a spin off. They are boring and exhausting and think they are more important than they are…dime a dozen kiddos

I'm no fan of them either, but good for them for telling Sharp what's what. "We'll come for the tell all but we're not staying for the house shenanigans, take it or leave it". Made me laugh. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

My sympathies! It is so draining, all these tests and … waiting. Glad at least he’s feeling okay.

It really is exhausting. Last week my brother and I took him in for a procedure and we were in Boston ALL DAY. We walked for miles and did errands and had lunch and still had to wait around for an hour when we went to pick him up. I didn't get home till 8 PM. That, my friends, is past my bed time and I was distinctly cranky. (I don't actually go to sleep at that hour but I like to sit up in bed and watch TV in my pillow nest.)

• Like 1
  • Hugs 10
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, judylo said:

Good! Despite my liver disease I am practically normal. Still have to eat pretty low sodium … and a colonoscopy coming up … And tomorrow I see my internist for my annual, and we will probably discuss why my glucose and AIC suddenly went up a lot (in a couple  months, thoughI have, if anything, cur down on sweets … was always normal before).

I hate getting old. Life is nothing but doctor’s appointments!

Right? I don't know about you, but one of the things that frosts my ass the most is that I'll get a referral someplace with no regard for my convenience. I don't drive so I need to be able to get places by public transport. No, I am NOT going to Marblehead or Peabody. Find me someone in Salem, please. Sheesh. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Who's texting Jasmine?

Who ISN'T?? 

• Hugs 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Ashley, it's good that Manuel wants to work. 

She can't control him if he's out of the house eight hours a day. 

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@Pepper Mostly and @judylo sending all my well wishes to you and your families 

Thanks so much! You are a good, kind, thoughtful person! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 5