Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The bigger surprise will be Arthur’s face tattoos. The triangle is particularly attractive. It’s weird that he hasn’t landed a job yet.

I don’t think so. He’s a convicted felon who I think has been inside his entire adult life. He’s not a great candidate on paper.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

“Don’t marry some girl you’ve never met in person” is very sound advice, Bianca. Jesus.

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

That is sound advice. Sorry, but it is. Don’t marry someone you haven’t met. 

Jinx!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I think I heard married/with secret families too. Hope maybe has a bad picker.

I think Hope wants the drama and attention she gets from picking people with issues. She thinks it makes her life interesting. It does not. 

• Like 3

you can almost see it clicking for her .. then it slipping from her grasp .. YOU are gonna be drinking around him .. if he can't be around something without falling into it hes gonna wait for it ...... ugh I hate this girl 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, kacesq said:

What is it with Bianca? Is she dumb? Delusional? 

Both. She is not good for a recovering addict fresh out of prison at ALL. Like I’m worried about Daniel being around her.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I don’t think so. He’s a convicted felon who I think has been inside his entire adult life. He’s not a great candidate on paper.

He is not a great candidate in ANY sense. He could maybe get warehouse job or work as a dishwasher or something. Maybe. He should hook up with some agency that helps ex inmates find work/training. Though of course at this point the poor guy probably can't buy himself a bottle of water without a panic attack. 

• Like 7
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So, per Bianca, he ended up doing fentanyl because he was around people doing it. Next thought - I'll drink around him. It won't be a problem. 

The thought process is amazing. 

im amazed the girl knows how to take care of her self at this point she is so oblivious to life around her 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So, per Bianca, he ended up doing fentanyl because he was around people doing it. Next thought - I'll drink around him. It won't be a problem. 

I’m in awe.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is not a great candidate in ANY sense. He could maybe get warehouse job or work as a dishwasher or something. Maybe. He should hook up with some agency that helps ex inmates find work/training. Though of course at this point the poor guy probably can't buy himself a bottle of water without a panic attack. 

I wonder if he were in CA, he could get the tats removed.  Homeboy Industries does for gang members but not sure if it has to be actual gang symbols.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

More LAL logic. Mark my words, Bianca is going to out-crazy crazy Heather, who was practically bursting into flames with jealousy because he sat and drank a cup of tea with her Auntie Diane instead of throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her off to the bedroom. 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yeah, I’m actually not mad at Arthur. If Hope can support him while he gets his mental health together, I think she should. That’s what I’d expect in a healthy romantic partnership.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

More LAL logic. Mark my words, Bianca is going to out-crazy crazy Heather, who was practically bursting into flames with jealousy because he sat and drank a cup of tea with her Auntie Diane instead of throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her off to the bedroom. 

We all know Dylan had the hots for Auntie Diane!  No way he was just being polite. 🙃

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • LOL 5