Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Hey Z? He will need to deal with baby momma for a long time. And if you’re ok with him having no contact with his kid, then you’re a horrible person.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
(edited)

I love how it’s the *** fault that True didn’t follow the conditions of his parole. Edit I abbreviated Parole Officer’s and forum censored it lol.

Edited by kacesq
Explanation of asterisks
  • Like 3

Don’t marry a person with kids if you can’t deal with the kids’ other parent and you’re not prepared to regularly see the kid. It’s okay to acknowledge that you don’t have what it takes to be a stepparent, but if you’re going to be one, you can’t do ANY of what Z is doing.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Sounds like the latest gadget from Ronco.

Or a mattress. 

I just noticed that True is was wearing a big, ugly, tacky watch on each wrist last week, with his Pillsbury Dough Boy costume.

Hey bunkies. I got my vending machine, foot long lashes on and I'm ready to go. I'm a little tempermadic but I think some gummies will fix me right up!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

If a person will abandon their children for you, they'll abandon any children they have with you. 

And like how is this not an immediate turn-off? I’d get up and walk out if I found myself on a date with a man who admitted to not seeing his kids.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That new Galaxy flip phone with the two way translator will make an appearance on 90Day Fiance next season. You can count on it.

They should be an official sponsor...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Hey Z? He will need to deal with baby momma for a long time. And if you’re ok with him having no contact with his kid, then you’re a horrible person.

Mighty Christian of her

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Hope's hair is freshly be-pinked. She wants to impress her sisters. 

"What you been up to?"

"Nothing much. I'm banging a recently sprung ex-con who is experiencing a psychotic break. You know, same old same old."

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hey Sisters! I’m going to tell you about my new boyfriend. Ignore the cameras and pretend this is totally normal…

Well you can tell that this conversation is perfectly organic and that they are not at all self conscious. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hey Sisters! I’m going to tell you about my new boyfriend. Ignore the cameras and pretend this is totally normal…

And that form you signed to consent to appear on Love After Lockup. 

Hope is so unnatural on camera. 

• Like 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sounds like Hope has a storied past with inmates. Her sisters are onto her.

I think I heard married/with secret families too. Hope maybe has a bad picker.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Wanted you all to know that I took Z's dad's advice. I've been authentically authentic this week. However, I did not flash my cooch or pass out in a church parking lot, so I need to work harder at it. 

I’m packing for my work retreat.  I got bug spray but maybe it can double as coochie spray.  We get a whole half hour of downtime!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4