Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Zeriah is surprised that Yona is bringing up drama? Remember there was a reason why Troy didn’t even want her to come back into his life. That being said, girl, what do the parents and church ladies think about Zeriah cheating on her inmate husband? It’s an abomination! Troy came back home and is promptly about to turn around again. Now Yona’s falling out of her bra, joining Zariah, and Troy’s skivvies are showing and Z has her pants unzipped and showing her panties. If this is an intimate wear advertisement, they are sorely misguided. Everyone is in all the wrong sizes! Why is Z throwing her ring when she’s the one who cheated?

An ultrasound?! I guess we’ll find out if Shonta really is pregnant. Aha! Making him wait outside!! I still think she’s faking it to get True back. True and Truth? That won’t get confusing. Oh nevermind, since these are fake babies, it doesn’t matter.

Christine is still stashed away in the attic like Mrs Rochester. Somehow the children have not heard her coming in from her job as a tavern wench. She’s going to start clomping around up there and dropping things until they either find her or think the house is haunted. Just come downstairs. What’s he going to do? Pretend you’re an intruder? Well, he might. He’s keeping something from Christine?! Is it another girlfriend in the basement?! He’s totally still married. 

Joey is Chance 2.0 but without the get-rich-quick schemes or, um, “entrepreneurial spirit.”

I’m glad to see Arthur is okay…but no update on what happened to him last week?! I guess getting therapy and religion to help work through his tough emotions. Even Hope is trying her best here giving up her raindrop spandex for a drab olive shirt and trying so hard to be very demure. I thought she was going to balk upon hearing about the women’s entrance.

Um, Shonta, he’s literally outside. Just bring him in! You don’t need to reschedule. Unless that’s a steak omelette belly and not a babies bump. More evidence she’s faking it!!

Christine wants to be a stand-up comic? “At least in prison I had a captive audience.”

Talking Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Julian’s like, I got a big day tomorrow waking up early and sitting in the juice bar all day pretending to work while you’re sitting in the attic.

Arthur got on a knee and proposed on social media?!?   How are his classmates from middle school supposed to know that he loves Hope more? Oh, she didn’t even tell her family about him. Touché.

I forgot Shonta was a 35-year-old grandmother. True is going to take these babies down in charades! Talk about a takedown—Shonta’s friend’s all “do you get a W-2?” “Do you clock in and out?” 

Like Chance, Joey also “needed” rims out of prison, tires alone would have been $500, so the extra $1700 for rims just makes fiscal sense. Think about how high your credit score will be now!

5-hour road trip…in separate cars. True speeded so he could have a quickie in a parking lot. The again, Shonta is still pretending they have already scheduled a c-section when she’s only 15 weeks along, so they’re both being false with each other. (If this woman actually is pregnant I will owe her an apology…) 

oh, damn. Zerhiah is speaking in tongues. She’s got the demons inside her. Someone get her parents to perform an exorcism. Could you imagine acting like that with all of those people in your home and while on camera?! How humiliating.