Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So happy that True thinks he can tell her that he'll "allow her" to do this "this time".  I don't think he's in a position to offer or deny permission.  

Her desperation will blur her vision, and she’ll decide he’s a trustworthy Eagle Scout so she’ll give him a second third fourth chance.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Another strip mall ultrasound.  Am I in the wrong line of work?  Are those places profitable?

They MUST be. There seems to be a steady stream of people who can't wait to spend their hard earned money on vanity ultrasounds. Bet they're not cheap either. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh True. GUARANTEED you will soon be back in prison.

Guys. I smashed the shit out of my pinkie trying to hang some pictures (more thrift shop art) and typing is crazy hard. Maybe I need a gummy or six.

Oh, please tell me it was word art. That would be epic.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh True. GUARANTEED you will soon be back in prison.

Guys. I smashed the shit out of my pinkie trying to hang some pictures (more thrift shop art) and typing is crazy hard. Maybe I need a gummy or six.

I can send you some of the white sangria I made.  Forgot the fruit soaked up most of the alcohol so I used 2 bottles (got some cheap from a tour) and OMG, I think I made toilet hooch!  I took 2 sips and nearly passed out!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

he is too old to be hiding someone from prison in his house .. this is weird 

I kinda don't blame mom though - I wouldn't want my kid to meet the new ex-con girlfriend right away either. But I think hiding her upstairs is weird AF.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I can send you some of the white sangria I made.  Forgot the fruit soaked up most of the alcohol so I used 2 bottles (got some cheap from a tour) and OMG, I think I made toilet hooch!  I took 2 sips and nearly passed out!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Box some up and send it pronto! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Does the ex-wife know Christine lives there? I can't imagine the mom doesn't want the kids to meet her but is fine with her creepily living in the attic.

Yeah. And I really don’t approve of these people moving these people they barely know and who their kids have never heard of in with their kids. I’d react the same way the ex is. If I were Kim’s ex I’d be going to court to get full custody.

Christine’s insistence that it’s her house is really bothering me. Does she pay bills?

• Like 6
  • Applause 2