Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I went to get coffee, and there was a man at the counter wearing a skintight unitard. Booty short length. Just letting it all hang out. He would be right at home on this show. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 8

Almost forgot about the show, but got here just in time for Arthur to tell us about his love of making turtlenecks for people because everyone deserves to feel good. How cute.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

None of this woman's clothes fit her. 

She’s put on weight, based on some photos they’ve showed, and I wonder if she’s still squeezing into clothes she had from when she was thinner. She needs to swallow her pride and go up a size or two.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Somebody please buy Hope a deep conditioning hair mask. I live near her. Maybe I can find her truck and leave some on the seat with a bow.

She actually has a pretty face. And she does not do one thing to make the most of her appearance. Some clothes that fit properly and a hair color that exists in nature would go a long way.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I went to get coffee, and there was a man at the counter wearing a skintight unitard. Booty short length. Just letting it all hang out. He would be right at home on this show. 

Next time, get a photo!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

She actually has a pretty face. And she does not do one thing to make the most of her appearance. Some clothes that fit properly and a hair color that exists in nature would go a long way.

Yes! And she probably has beautiful curls if she laid off the bleach and took care of them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Are you in Palm Springs?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniel’s parents are going to love Bianca. She’s so intelligent and impressive.

And wise beyond her years.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"He doesn't want a halfway house. It's a whole house or no house!"

"Actually, he wants a condo down on the waterfront. I'm sure that can be arranged, right?"

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniel’s mother might think Bianca isn’t good enough for Daniel? Umm, okay.

These parents and sisters of the cons amuse the bejesus out of me. They're always so protective and suspicious. Are these hussies worthy of their son or brother, the convicted felon? Harrumph. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

"Actually, he wants a condo down on the waterfront. I'm sure that can be arranged, right?"

Especially when he is offered a CEO position at a tech company when he gets out of prison. He deserves it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Especially when he is offered a CEO position at a tech company when he gets out of prison. He deserves it!

If push comes to shove, he'd consider an Executive VP role, if the compensation and perks were right. 

• LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chris’ tics look like they get worse with stress. And she hasn’t yet been stowed away in Julian’s attic.

Somebody on Reddit made a meme of VC Andrew's Flowers in the Attic, with Chris' photo. Hilarious.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6