Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, don't be shy! I don't indulge myself but from what I hear the folks who work at the weed shops are super helpful and nice. 

I've been to a couple and they are all pretty nice. The people there are usually polite and helpful. No reason to fear!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Kinda agree with Mom here, I’ve had enough and I’m not even there,

We weren’t Baptist but my maternal grandmother was. HUGE church. If we had to go to church with her, my dad would totally leave and take a walk, and real talk: I agree. Shit was too long.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, don't be shy! I don't indulge myself but from what I hear the folks who work at the weed shops are super helpful and nice. 

And most of the customers are of a “certain” age. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Why? Is it legal in your state? No problem! The budtenders will help you out. I've had my medical marijuana card for years. I sleep like a little bambino.

It is legal here (NJ) just never done it so unsure of how I’ll react. Just want something to take the edge off now and then.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Auntie Anxiety, here's your cue-try and work the phrase "gummy weed attack" into a conversation this week. Report back. I'm sure you can manage it. 

Eat edibles in haste, mellow out at leisure.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3

Ugh, Kim. She is a type I don’t like - can never be single and drags men into her kids’ lives. They now LIVE WITH a man they’ve never met. Bad.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kim is surprised that Joey went to the corner “store” to refill his “prescription.”

Do we actually know where he went? They haven't shown us yet, have they?

• Like 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

The people I know who smoke the most are in their 70s.

Never trust anyone over the age of 30.

ETA If you know, you know.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I just went up a pants size reading that.

I wish my mother would go up a pants size! She's only about 115 pounds and barely eats ANYTHING. I bought her a bunch of those high calorie protein shakes to try and get some meat on her tiny bones. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1

Someone on Reddit said that this guy's face looks strangely like AI and I can't unsee it. Like his beard line is off and his skin is blurred. Someone suggested it was a disguise (like the AI version of interviewing someone blacked out anonymously) because HBO recently did that in a documentary to disguise patients in a mental hospital. But then someone said that WeTV wouldn't have the budget for that shit and, well, good point. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Someone on Reddit said that this guy's face looks strangely like AI and I can't unsee it. Like his beard line is off and his skin is blurred. Someone suggested it was a disguise (like the AI version of interviewing someone blacked out anonymously) because HBO recently did that in a documentary to disguise patients in a mental hospital. But then someone said that WeTV wouldn't have the budget for that shit and, well, good point. 

Maybe they have a budget to do it badly?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7

It is legal here (NJ) just never done it so unsure of how I’ll react. Just want something to take the edge off now and then.

When I went up north to visit my sister, she bought us some THC beverages (at the regular grocery store!).  They are very mild and I didn't feel any effects, just calm.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You can’t deny that Joey is a real catch, someone worth waiting years for.

Well, it seems like they live in a small town. Pickings are slim. God forbid Kim just be single for a minute.

• Like 6
  • Angry 1

Here in PA, they have pharmacists available to talk with and help you through your first purchase. Very helpful in making you feel more comfortable. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Wait. I missed something reading here (plus the wine). We saw like a 13year-old joey holding a baby. Is this his daughter who looks the same age as him?!? The girls in achool were fighting over him while he was dealing crack and also knocked up another child?!?

• Mind Blown 4
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

We weren’t Baptist but my maternal grandmother was. HUGE church. If we had to go to church with her, my dad would totally leave and take a walk, and real talk: I agree. Shit was too long.

Did you have to go through the list of the sick and shut in with musical intervals and prayer?  

• Like 1

What the hell is Bianca’s roommate doing on this show? She’s a little too classy for this bunch.

She’s jealous, Auntie. Jealous!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Wait, what? True’s parole officer expected him to follow the rules? How crazy is that?

Shonta tried to tell him to take his parole seriously.  We see how well that all worked out, don't we?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4