Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I bet that church isn't always this exciting! 

The church ladies have never had this much gossip fodder. There will be shocked whispers over the hymnals and much tea will be spilled. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Let's all hope Karen doesn't dance in church with her hands over her head.  Suddenly there's a floor show in the pew. 

Twerking for the Lord.

• LOL 9
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Let's all hope Karen doesn't dance in church with her hands over her head.  Suddenly there's a floor show in the pew. 

be more scandalous then that time a squirrel went berserk In that sleepy little town of Pascagoula 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

And those tiered dresses fly up so easily.  I wore one to an outdoor concert last night.  It was so windy, I had to wear shorts under it.  I should have gone with the body con raindrop mini dress...

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

And those tiered dresses fly up so easily.  I wore one to an outdoor concert last night.  It was so windy, I had to wear shorts under it.  I should have gone with the body con raindrop mini dress...

I mean, obviously...

• LOL 3
(edited)

FYI I think we saw Z do a Harvey Fierstein move from Torch Song Trilogy. She went to the bathroom, got cleaned up, put on her lashes, then put her hair wrap back on and went back to bed. Gotta look good for your mayun. 

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

No such thing as “immediate release” ….girl, scam some money from your clients and pay for a lawyer. But he’s gonna tell you stuff you don’t wanna hear. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Latisha is having trouble keeping her shit together. Older daughter doesn’t seem that distraught over the bad news.

Her older kid is so sick of her bullshit.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

I tried to explain what twerking was to my 85 year old mother, who heard it on TV. It did not go well.

Did you demonstrate?

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Now it occurs to Latisha she shouldn't have said he was coming home soon without anything legal showing that he's getting out. She is a fool. 

Of course her daughter will be happy to hear that Keith is still locked up. 

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I guess business isn’t going so well? Sucks to be you, Latisha.

Maybe when her clients learned that she planned to have convicts work on the taxes they opted for H&R Block. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm one of those people that looks worse in fake lashes.  I don't get it.

Seriously?  Almost everyone looks worse in false lashes.  They look ridiculous unless you are a performer and need to have a look for an audience.  Everyone feels great wearing them, but they usually look very fake and unattractive.  I'm sure there are people who wear lashes that aren't gargantuan, but they are very far and few between.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

My God, does Shonta actually drive off leaving True at the Air B&B? I might be impressed if that's...true!

So he can steal anything not nailed down and trash the rest? Please don't, Shonta...

• Like 3