Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she basically told him she would be a hole for him .. that girl needs some respect for herself like that isnt cute to say and definitely not cute to say on a national television show 

And you know True is the kind of guy that will accidentally trip and fall right into a vagina.

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

And you know True is the kind of guy that will accidentally trip and fall right into a vagina.

He doesn't have far to fall, judging by Tisha's uh- enthusiasm.

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Was there one? I just assumed they didn't bother wrapping...

They were all wrapped at the store.

• Like 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

He doesn't have far to fall, judging by Tisha's uh- enthusiasm.

it was borderline pathetic .. like girl .. like I respect forward and get your good good but have some kinda dignity lol .. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Methinks the present opening orgy was not recorded.

Wow, did I ever misread that!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Is that a thing now? 

I have a friend whose family has done that for a couple generations now. Each kid just gets a stack of stuff under the tree; sometimes it's in boxes or whatever but they have never wrapped.

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

hopefully burning that first outfit she wore 

I'm pretty sure it would just melt, not actually burn.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I thought of my bunkies today. A friend who is a defense attorney posted that she had gotten her client down to one year for 3 felonies and 4 misdemeanors. Could have been 20 years. They had court this AM to finalize the deal when she learned the client caught another felony charge last week. I told her that was some Love After Lockup level decision making in action. Don't tell your lawyer and expect a miracle. Oops. Immediate remand.  

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

her meth ticks I know arnt her fault but .... lord baby Jesus dont do meth folks 

Is that what’s going on with her jaw?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Is preacher’s daughter really going to pout when she’s the idiot who brought deadbeat mom into the house? Get over it, princess.

• Like 7
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

wait why is he sleeping on the couch? 

Because she's mad that his mother, whom she invited, brought up subjects that she doesn't like.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
22 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Evening Bunkies! How is everyone doing? Are we all lookin' cute, with our hair and nails did and our mini-dresses highlighting every curve of our voluptumunous bodies? Anyone ovulatin?

@Pepper Mostly - how is Mr. Mostly? How are you holding up?

(slipping in the side door and discreetly taking a seat in the back, hoping no one notices I'm late) Hola bunkies! Unavoidably delayed, I tripped and fell into a thrift shop! How's everyone's week been? 

Thanks so much for asking, @Elizzikra! He's doing OK--had to have another biopsy, the first was inconclusive. He's feeling pretty good, went out and drove Uber today! 

12 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Poor True, he's so accident prone!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

Troy's mom is sleeping in those giant earrings???

And she needs to take down that high tight ponytail. She’s already lost her hairline; she doesn’t need any more strain on what’s left.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Because she's mad that his mother, whom she invited, brought up subjects that she doesn't like.

Z is "overwhelmed". So she kicked Troy out of the bedroom. That sounds like a healthy choice early in a marriage. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3