Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Mom broke out her good QVC necklace…

I kind of love it. What I'd wear to an ugly sweater party. 

Juju and Montana Millz are steaming over those matching pajamas. Dammit, they're the ones who match!

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hate the forced insta family. 

The kids names are Kyson and Kyler? Of course they are. 

Joey is an addict who has been in prison multiple times and has cheated on every girlfriend he has ever had. Sure, introduce him to your kids. The decision-making on this show. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I kind of love it. What I'd wear to an ugly sweater party. 

Juju and Montana Millz are steaming over those matching pajamas. Dammit, they're the ones who match!

And there are so many more of them than just two adults and two kids!

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Latisha made a fool of herself running around the office screaming about how her husband is getting out of jail early. Sucks to be her.

I guess she thought they were going to open up the prison door and be like anyone in here for X but only did Y, just go ahead and see your way out?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

"If I want a drink I'm going to have one. I mean, he's the one with the problem, not me!" 

Bianca is crazy as a loon and she is a CHILD. This is going to be a train wreck of EPIC proportions. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Daniel is a catch! Felon, teenage son. Bianca you done good, girl. 

Love's Young Dream. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Bianca is soo mature. 

She’s 23. Not only is her pre-frontal cortex not yet fully developed, but she probably suffered a traumatic brain injury in the accident. Where’s her mama? These other kids aren’t talking any sense into her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Does  anyone know the AA rules about SO's who drink. I've met a few former alcoholics who say they're told to get used to being around others who drink, but i feel like Bianca should not have it in the house. Go to a bar. Hell, my local Cracker Barrel serves beer.

• Like 5

I’m really disappointed we’re getting Justine and Rhode Island’s greatest rapper again. 

That's Rhode Island's second greatest rapper. By his own admission he's #2 in a state that likely has 2 rappers. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

She’s 23. Not only is her pre-frontal cortex not yet fully developed, but she probably suffered a traumatic brain injury in the accident. Where’s her mama? These other kids aren’t talking any sense into her.

Plus, who is taking care if her money? This child is a mess 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Does  anyone know the AA rules about SO's who drink. I've met a few former alcoholics who say they're told to get used to being around others who drink, but i feel like Bianca should not have it in the house. Go to a bar. Hell, my local Cracker Barrel serves beer.

My husband is in recovery, sober for about 13 years now. I drink occasionally and it doesn't bother him. It doesn't bother him to be around people who drink. But I don't think it was that way on early in his sobriety. I have another family member, younger, who is newly sober, less than a year. I don't know what AA rules say about her being around people who drink but I know that her sponsor and her treatment team have recommended that she not spend time with people who drink or use right now and probably not for a long time. It's too triggering and too easy to relapse.

• Like 8
  • Useful 3
7 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

My dad was in AA for forty years before he passed. My mom would occasionally drink around him and he said he had to learn to manage his own sobriety. But my mom was not a big drinker so it wasn’t like she was drinking every day around him.

AA saved my dad’s life, marriage and family. Forever grateful.

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It was alcohol’s fault. Troy’s mother had no choice in the matter.

It’s never anyone’s fault on these shows.

• Like 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Is this really a conversation to have on a bench outside the train station?

It was either that, a furniture store, a nail salon, or a coffee shop. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

Aw, I’m really rooting for Troy. This guy is very reflective and introspective about how his childhood affected him. He’s a baby angel who deserves all the best. I forgot what he was in for, but he does seem reformed and that he wants to live a good life.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Oh Shonda. Troy wants to go to Independence with you because you will pay for everything and he doesn't want to have to change the address on his parole paperwork.

Shonda is the walking definition of clinical depression.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was either that, a furniture store, a nail salon, or a coffee shop. 

Does no one go axe throwing anymore?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6