Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

As long as he doesn’t present himself as a licensed attorney it’s ok. Hell in my former life the convicts filed most of their motions on their own behalf. 

Those were the ones who wanted to do something about their situation, and then we have .... these guys. 😉

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I am a cranky old lady but I’m so tired of these young girls and the sing song talking…”like…we were LIT e RALLY inseparable…”

• Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

They should should provide a dick size chart for us at this point. It should include two columns for each person, what the convict claims and the actual measurement. 

I was going to say true measurement but with True on the show that would be confusing. 

A third column for the drawing/outline of their dicks.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

As long as he doesn’t present himself as a licensed attorney it’s ok. Hell in my former life the convicts filed most of their motions on their own behalf. 

Law has always fascinated me. In medicine there are strict guidelines. Wasn't Kim K going for a law license by not going to school in Cali? So many questions.

Just now, WaltersHair said:

Law has always fascinated me. In medicine there are strict guidelines. Wasn't Kim K going for a law license by not going to school in Cali? So many questions.

Yes. She was supposedly apprenticing with a lawyer and then was going to take the “baby bar”… that course isn’t available in every state. And iirc she flunked the baby bar and we heard no more about it.

similar to Gia Giudice going to law school after the injustice of her dad getting deported…

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Wow!  Bianca is needy.  She's naive and gullible.  This will not end well.

Is it wrong of me to say her life is a car wreck?

• Sad 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

He’s in PRISON .. what the fuck do you think he’s doing .. 

That is exactly what I shouted out loud at the TV! I'm telling you, this woman is INSANE.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

These women are so needy. These guys are losers, just out of jail, no job and all they care about is being engaged or married. Like, whoohoo! I have a huzzbin! Sure he’s a felon but I’m married!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

There are snails in my garden with more energy than Shonta. She is an energy vampire. 

Right? My god, she spends all her time splayed out like a starfish, staring at her phone or droning at True. Didn't she have some energy and hustle when we first met her? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shonta doesn’t seem to mind if True keeps using her. It’s tattooed on her forehead.

Yup. He's only "dating" her because he is paroling to her address. And he senses that she may have a few more nickels he can con out of her.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

I’m not going to be like all these other dudes leaving the woman who held it down for them on the outside. I’m just not on the right frame of mind to not be like one of those dudes. Okay, True. Go with the flow. The river is just flowing away from True.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

WAIT! I just realized we haven't seen the pink-haired trucker girl yet this week?

The trucker has pink hair???  I must have missed it, being focused on that atrocious get-up she was wearing! 😂

• LOL 7
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

That outfit needed a break 

I'm very excited to see what her general trucker wear is. Do we think she wears tight Temu dresses to drive her rig?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Anyone think that maybe Shonta should be saying this to True rather than the camera? It's like watching a block of wood and a brick wall have a conversation. 

She must be someone who avoids confrontation.  She had so much more to say in her talking head. She can read the writing on the wall and knows it was a huge mistake.  I hope the sunk cost fallacy doesn't stop her from doing what she needs to do.

• Like 6
  • Love 2