Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

How long ago was the accident? Wasn’t it less than a year ago? Cause if so, she took way too quick of a payout. 

Can you say more about why this is?

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Daniel knows how much money she has. That’s all you need to know.

Just like sweet, dumb Haley, with her cruddy 12K payout from some accident, ready to blow it all on that waster Dalton. 

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

That and/or she sued her friend.

I’m assuming she sued the friend and the friend’s carrier paid out. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I need to see the new show about wigs.  They interest me.  If I ever lose my hair, I'm going wig-crazy!  (Like Moira in Schitt's Creek!)

But no green/yellow ombre numbers!

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Word art makes a house a home.

Whenever houseguest and I go to the thrift store we amuse ourselves by reading each other the word art. Savage amusement, but we enjoy it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Can you say more about why this is?

I work in insurance.  Settling before litigation or in the early stages of litigation generally don’t yield optimal payouts.

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
3 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Guaranteed Bianca will go through all her money before she's 30, unless  she has a financial advisor.

I wonder if she took a lump sum or structured settlement. Structured settlement pays out more and gives you a few years of income. Needless to say, most people don’t take them.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what is with 3 hrs everyone on this show goes 3 hrs .. 

They must measure in dog years and it's more like three minutes...

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I work in insurance.  Settling before litigation or in the early stages of litigation generally don’t yield optimal payouts.

Possible that the carrier threw in the policy limits right away and the friend had no assets to pursue.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I wonder if she took a lump sum or structured settlement. Structured settlement pays out more and gives you a few years of income. Needless to say, most people don’t take them.

I wonder about this too. It's like an annuity, right? Though, she did say she had A LOT OF MONEY SAVED.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Like 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Z should rent a hotel room for Troy's mother - it's too soon.

Z shouldn’t be doing all this with his mother, period. That’s not his mother, that’s an egg donor. She has to earn that title back, and if Troy isn’t interested that’s HIS right. Z is doing too much. I’d shut this down hard if I were Troy.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5

But but but…it was a retroactive law! He was just going to be freed!

and they paid a paralegal to file the motion? LOLOL. The lawyer in me loves this show.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
Just now, kacesq said:

and they paid a paralegal to file the motion? LOLOL. The lawyer in me loves this show.

I’m like, did she just assume they were letting him out?

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Z shouldn’t be doing all this with his mother, period. That’s not his mother, that’s an egg donor. She has to earn that title back, and if Troy isn’t interested that’s HIS right. Z is doing too much. I’d shut this down hard if I were Troy.

I was wondering about that. Why is she insisting on this reunion? That's wrong and really none of her business, imo.

Oh lawdy, "my own blood" 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I’m like, did she just assume they were letting him out?

She totally did lol. Like one day he was gonna call and say come pick me up.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That's probably why the lady on the phone asked if they were working with a certified attorney.  They tried to save a buck and go with a paralegal.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I was wondering about that. Why is she insisting on this reunion? That's wrong and really non og her business, imo 

I’m legit mad about it. She’s completely out of line.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I was wondering about that. Why is she insisting on this reunion? That's wrong and really non og her business, imo 

I get the feeling her faith is all about "forgiveness."

Hey - I don't know if we are ready for babies yet, but I never use protection. Moron.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just like sweet, dumb Haley, with her cruddy 12K payout from some accident, ready to blow it all on that waster Dalton. 

When I read this I found myself hearing Dalton in that OTT creepy way Haley used to say it. Daaaahlton. Cue the cartoon birds and cupids. 

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what is with 3 hrs everyone on this show goes 3 hrs .. 

Proof none of these clowns can tell time. Maybe that's why the robbers all get caught. They have no concept how long they are hanging around someone's house they broke into. Probably watch a movie, have a snack, take a nap . . . 

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

I wonder about this too. It's like an annuity, right? Though, she did say she had A LOT OF MONEY SAVED.

Thing is "a lot" is relative. My great aunt died many years ago and left my aunt everything. All told about $15K. To me that was damn nice to have but not life changing, as in you can't exactly retire. I thoughtlessly made a comment like that around a friend, then realized she has likely never had anything close to $15K. A friend got $86K for a car accident she was in and saw it as a fortune. She then blew threw it really fast. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
7 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I’m guessing less than $50k….

• Like 3
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Is it legal for a paralegal to act as a lawyer?

As long as he doesn’t present himself as a licensed attorney it’s ok. Hell in my former life the convicts filed most of their motions on their own behalf. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Is it legal for a paralegal to act as a lawyer?

Wouldn’t he have a boss who is a lawyer who signed off on everything? 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Joey is as high as a kite in his talking heads.

Yes______

Yes______

All of the Above           

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Someone at Sharp is asleep at the switch.

They should should provide a dick size chart for us at this point. It should include two columns for each person, what the convict claims and the actual measurement. 

I was going to say true measurement but with True on the show that would be confusing. 

• LOL 8