Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Okay, Troy is BAKED in his talking heads.  I'm probably not the first person to point this out.

I don't think that Troy is ever NOT baked...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Three Dog Night was my first live concert. I am 483 dog years old.

I saw them at the Cape Cod Melody Tent in maybe--1974? I went with a guy I hardly knew, and two friends of his. They had a huge screaming fight and we fled in terror. Never found them again and had to hitchhike home from the Cape to Boston. I vaguely remember being in the back of a pickup for a good chunk of the trip. Its a MIRACLE I got home. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

$300 on decorations? Girl, you got ripped off. A private parts steamer?!? What the hell?! Is that part of the $300 investment? What about the money bouquet?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I saw them at the Cape Cod Melody Tent in maybe--1974? I went with a guy I hardly knew, and two friends of his. They had a huge screaming fight and we fled in terror. Never found them again and had to hitchhike home from the Cape to Boston. I vaguely remember being in the back of a pickup for a good chunk of the trip. Its a MIRACLE I got home. 

🎶Memmmmmreys!🎶

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I need these people to understand you cannot steam your junk at a level of heat that will kill germs. It would seriously injure you. You're only giving them a warm, moist environment to multiply. 

Later she'll suggest they suntan their taints. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

OH no no...this girl is definitely doing the MOST.

Joke's on you, girl, he's going to cheat anyway!

After he steals her banking information and gives her an STD.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Omg. She prayed for a big dick. Okay then.

Lord Jesus, please let Troy have a large penis. Forget about starving children, wars, poverty, people who are sick and dying. all of those other pesky annoyances. Give my man a large schlong that fits me just right. 

Priorities! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I need these people to understand you cannot steam your junk at a level of heat that will kill germs. It would seriously injure you. You're only giving them a warm, moist environment to multiply. 

Later she'll suggest they suntan their taints. 

I made the mistake of watching the last season of Girls and Lena Dunham did that exact thing. On camera.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

How was Arthur supposed to get a potrait of you tattooed in prison?!? Did you not see that smudged triangle on his face?!? That’s the quality of a prison tattoo. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Man-Man? Really?

It's so personalized. After all, none of these folks ever refer to their partner as their man.  She can use that for her next boyfriend and the next and the next and . . . . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe he ran out of blank skin?

Hey, he still has the middle of that triangle. Which I personally think is a fine option for a portrait of your girlfriend.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7