Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course! Who can forget the cold steak whatshisname consumed with his driver? And the waffles Caveman Kevin's rival for the affections of the duplicitous Tiffany offered? And yet she spurned him, since he went down like a ton of bricks after one tap from the super masculine  dominant male Kevin. 

Flappy going on about missing Lindsey, the (crazed, out of control) love of his life, while the limo driver chowed down on the steak dinner was a classic. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I … would want to sleep in a proper bed, if I just got out of prison. Arthur’s mom makes a good point.

Mom could spring for a motel room if she felt that strongly about it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

These guys that went in when they were teenagers. They are not ready for insta-family. They need time to grow up. 

I hate when these women are battling the moms for these guys. Life is a lot easier if you treat each other with respect and both show that you care for the person. No one should have to give up their family for you. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 6

How has this woman not figured out that if you're not good at robbing banks, that's not a good career for you? Try doing something else for a while. Learn accounting, work for a florist, dig graves, whatever, just stop trying to rob banks!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course! Who can forget the cold steak whatshisname consumed with his driver? And the waffles Caveman Kevin's rival for the affections of the duplicitous Tiffany offered? And yet she spurned him, since he went down like a ton of bricks after one tap from the super masculine  dominant male Kevin. 

Purse tacos!

#WrongShow 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I know we need to reconnect. But I really, really want to have sex tonight"

The first connection he is looking for is penis into vagina. Emotional connections can wait. 

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Purse tacos!

#WrongShow 

Shawn did bring Destinie cold tacos when she got out. Because what you really crave are cold, congealed, soggy tacos. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

This is what happens when you’re on a TV show and they need a plot line.

1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I mean, you don't want to go into it unprepared...

She was doing her homework.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1