Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Jesus, she wants to do one amateur night as a stand up comic and suddenly Julian realizes that he has BILLS to pay! Yeah, Julian, Christine doesn't work one shift at the local saloon and the wolf is at the door. What a putz.

• Like 5

Pick up shifts? What if a big producer at Comedy Central walks into the Elks Lodge open mic night and sees Convict Comedy with Christine? It might be her big break!

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

let me crush your dream YOU can't leave the attic .... 

I think her stand up comic dream is silly, but he is also shitting on everything she wants to do.  Another relationship where they are each terrible in their own way. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, she wants to do one amateur night as a stand up comic and suddenly Julian realizes that he has BILLS to pay! Yeah, Julian, Christine doesn't work one shift at the local saloon and the wolf is at the door. What a putz.

Right? It’s one night. And you don’t pay to do open mics, do you?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think her stand up comic dream is silly, but he is also shitting on everything she wants to do.  Another relationship where they are each terrible in their own way. 

he has no control over his life so he goes super anal with controlling hers .. its weird lol 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Okay - if that picture us to be believed, Joey was with that ex in like high school. Who cares?

He's another Louie from Lakeland. The Hot Jock! Only his teeth are marginally better.

• Like 5
Just now, WaltersHair said:

There is a suspicious lack of ankle monitors this season. Were they just a COVID thing?

I think most of this bunch completed their sentences and aren't on parole.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

There is a suspicious lack of ankle monitors this season. Were they just a COVID thing?

Anna Delvey will be appearing on Dancing with the Stars sporting her ankle monitor. Wonder if it will be bedazzled for the occasion. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He's another Louie from Lakeland. The Hot Jock! Only his teeth are marginally better.

Give it time… He just got back on the streets.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Okay - if that picture is to be believed, Joey was with that ex in like high school. Who cares?

It's all so ridiculous. Unless they're in junior high, chances are folks have exes, some serious, most just folks they dated for awhile.  Grow TF up!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Anna Delvey will be appearing on Dancing with the Stars sporting her ankle monitor. Wonder if it will be bedazzled for the occasion. 

She did! I didn't watch but I read about it on e-online. It matched her costume.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, kacesq said:

The older daughter has seen some shit. 

I feel relieved FOR her. Jesus. I can't even imagine how scary that would be to 15 with a strange man moving into your house straight out of jail.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2