Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E3: Red Flags and Flag Football

• Start Topic

Ill always flash on Alexis ripping the sleeves off a dress while her 'business partner/designer' gasped in horror.  Voila! Alexis Couture!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Jenn is more of a dum dum than I thought.  She tossed her only means of support over some dirty sex with that dirty guy Ryan?  At the very least she should have given some thought to just how she was going to maintain her OC lifestyle - saved some money, built some credit, etc.  

Apparently she just jumped into Ryan's bed and expected everything would be okay.  Big houses in the OC?  Range Rovers?  Vanity business?   Good grief.  I'm  rather shocked she was able to do it for this long - haven't they been separated for years?  Or at least two.   

Alexis looks like hell.  Maybe  it's her new ugly personality.   But I'm glad they got tossed out of  Shannon's gym.  WTF?  Seems like their whole thing is to get in Shannon's face.   I wish Shannon wouldn't let these garbage people bother her so much. 

Yes, Jenn and her husband were separated for three years. I just saw that her family house was worth $2.4 million. And Ryan proposed with a 5 carat diamond ring. How could he afford it when Jenn said he doesn't work? This is where the betting scandal comes into place.

The Yoga Studio is a vanity business with different partners as she mentioned on the show. There is no profit. They don't even promote it properly on social media.

https://www.distractify.com/p/is-jennifer-pedranti-divorced

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5

IIRC, Jenn has said that her husband wasn't paying that much attention to her and she felt that there wasn't any love lost and I guess she then met Ryan. But I might be thinking about someone else and confusing it with Jenn! You can't blame me, they all look alike or at least have the same names. Jens and Ryans Unlimited CO.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
7 hours ago, bosawks said:

All I need to know about Jenn is when she said something along the lines of what does Gina expect, for her to not spend money on her hair like Gina did.

Stop making me take Gina's side!

LOL. I think someone wrote that for her. There is no way she is that clever. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jenn had an affair with Ryan, and she left her husband. 

Apparently, from the gossip Tamra spread last season, Ryan hits on all the married women. She must be the first taker. He's looking for a lady who is "hot" that he doesn't have to pay for. Enter divorcee with settlement money, spousal support, and child support. 

• Like 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, dosodog said:

My heart will always hold a place for her because of her showing her stomach on a show that worships at the altar of thinness. 

Same. I thought that was really brave of Shannon to put herself out there like that. 75% of women can identify with the shame she felt, right or wrong. We are not talking about someone like Tamra gaining 5-10 lbs and wringing her hands over it, either. 

I watch too many housewife shows (and reality, in general) and that was probably the most real moment I have witnessed. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, bosawks said:

All I need to know about Jenn is when she said something along the lines of what does Gina expect, for her to not spend money on her hair like Gina did.

Stop making me take Gina's side!

Seriously! I was thinking that Gina was probably right but being kind of an asshole about stuff until Jenn started defending herself. Uh yeah, Gina does expect that you won’t spend money on your hair. That’s exactly what she and your landlord expect. I mean Gina’s a lot but I wouldn’t be able to take much of Jenn’s “I was between men to take care of me. What was I supposed to do? Work and be self sufficient? Let’s not get crazy.” routine either.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Seriously! I was thinking that Gina was probably right but being kind of an asshole about stuff until Jenn started defending herself. Uh yeah, Gina does expect that you won’t spend money on your hair. That’s exactly what she and your landlord expect. I mean Gina’s a lot but I wouldn’t be able to take much of Jenn’s “I was between men to take care of me. What was I supposed to do? Work and be self sufficient? Let’s not get crazy.” routine either.

Or get more money from her parents. Or sell stuff. Or something other than harm someone else’s reputation because you can’t pay your bills. These women (I see you, Erika Jane) who love to brag about how their husbands take care of them during the marriage and then play the victim when it ends badly for them. 

With Gina on that one.

OTOH, so Gina is having her long-term boyfriend and his kids move out because she wants to give her kids things that they cannot afford for all of the kids? I get that. But then just break up because that is not really how a blended family works. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I get why Gina wanted to separate from Travis' problematic ex, but what a painful thing for his kids. Its a bit like, you're too much hassle, so, get out. I mean, how do you explain this move to the kids?  And like she said-without them, she can afford to take her kids on vacations, but only if she excludes his kids that she's been living with like  their stepmom.  I couldn't do that unless I broke up with him altogether. She wants it both ways and when kids are involved, yikes.

I think this is a risk with any blended families.

I do understand Gina's reasons and I think she made the correct decision for the benefit of her children - who should be her main priority until they are well launched into adulthood.

They are reaching an age when it objectively becomes more expensive to provide your children with enriching experiences. You don't want to deprive your own children because your live-in partner can't afford the same things or experiences. 

Many blended families do have separate finances and when there isn't enough money so everyone can afford the same, it does become a real issue. Do you not want to take your children on vacation? Buy your kids - especially girls - nice clothing commensurate with their friends? Afford after school actives? Sports or dance or other lessons?

Not to mention the reality of college tuition and wanting to save enough for that expense.

Not to mention that why is Travis still married to his ex? 

ETA If the kids are not living together it is much less emotionally difficult to provide different standards of living for your own children versus what is really your boyfriend's children. They aren't stepchildren and any expenses aren't in their face - they aren't being left out of a family vacation as they aren't there to see the other kids leaving and coming back. They aren't looking a closet with new clothing. They aren't dealing with the other kids being able to afford sports, gymnastics, riding or other expensive activities. 

Edited by amarante
  • Like 7
3 hours ago, amarante said:

I think this is a risk with any blended families.

I do understand Gina's reasons and I think she made the correct decision for the benefit of her children - who should be her main priority until they are well launched into adulthood.

They are reaching an age when it objectively becomes more expensive to provide your children with enriching experiences. You don't want to deprive your own children because your live-in partner can't afford the same things or experiences. 

Many blended families do have separate finances and when there isn't enough money so everyone can afford the same, it does become a real issue. Do you not want to take your children on vacation? Buy your kids - especially girls - nice clothing commensurate with their friends? Afford after school actives? Sports or dance or other lessons?

Not to mention the reality of college tuition and wanting to save enough for that expense.

Not to mention that why is Travis still married to his ex? 

ETA If the kids are not living together it is much less emotionally difficult to provide different standards of living for your own children versus what is really your boyfriend's children. They aren't stepchildren and any expenses aren't in their face - they aren't being left out of a family vacation as they aren't there to see the other kids leaving and coming back. They aren't looking a closet with new clothing. They aren't dealing with the other kids being able to afford sports, gymnastics, riding or other expensive activities. 

That is all true - it is easier if you are not heading to the airport while his kids eave goodbye in the driveway. But if you are going to be the SO of someone for 4 years and the kids have already been entangled in that “family” way for most of that time, it is difficult to undo that. They maybe won’t see the trip to NYC but they will know about it. (Does Matt have a good relationship with the kids and provide them these things himself?) 

To me, it mostly seems like she wants to extract herself from the messy divorce and uncertain financial situation, which I think is totally reasonable. But also wants to string him along because she is comfortable or used to their relationship and I think he senses that which is why he said stop saying it is about the kids. I watch Unexpected and one girl’s parents have put off their divorce for a couple of decades because it is “too expensive” even though the mom has been living with her “husband” for a very long time. No way would I put up with that state of limbo. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Apparently, from the gossip Tamra spread last season, Ryan hits on all the married women. She must be the first taker. He's looking for a lady who is "hot" that he doesn't have to pay for. Enter divorcee with settlement money, spousal support, and child support. 

Well, he really got the ol’ bait and switch, didn’t he? Now he’s taking on the financiaL burden of her and her five-ish(?) children. 

Gina skipped over doing part of her job and it blew up in her face. I think she’s taking that out on Jen, just like all of the rest of it is Gina comparing herself to Jen and getting angry at Jen because she’s really upset over some of her poor decisions with her own divorce and current relationship and living situation. Maybe it’s coincidental, but it did seem like Jen relying on Ryan for a place to live made Gina question living with Travis and suddenly decide she needs to be an independent woman who don’t need no man. I think it’s just the fact that she’s constantly verbally comparing herself and what she did after her divorce to Jen. I mean, yeah, Jen is an absolute trainwreck and how can you be almost 50 and not know how to take care of yourself? But Gina is irrationally upset over Jen’s life choices. Speaking of which…

I thought Shannon was going too far with saying she Quiet Woman is “her” bar and it’s “her” gym and trainer…but then Alexis showed up with the exact same dog?!?! Girl, what?!? But then we saw the travel photos and I realized none of it is Shannon’s life of Alexis’s life. It’s Johnny J/John Janssen’s world, and they’re just living in it. He could pick up any random woman off the street and she’d be shoe-horned into all of the places John Jan* likes to go. *Her one requirement for uniqueness, of course, is a new riff on his first and last name.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I thought the flag football game was cute. Heather when Alexis pulled off Shannon's flag: one more thing Alexis took from Shannon!

I wonder why they went to the Sahara Sandbar in Huntington Beach, far from where most of them live. I'm sure they could find space to play elsewhere. The place was promoted (the name was shown several times).  

Alexis copies Shannon down to getting the same dog breed. Creepy. It seems that John takes her to the same places he went with Shannon, and they post (or really Alexis does) on social media. Is a reason for doing it to bother Shannon? I also wonder if Alexis influenced him to be more nasty, because he sued her years after he lent her money, during filming, and when he was with Alexis.

Bravo showed Shannon from her early seasons, and she looks like a totally different person. 

According to a viewer poll on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, 99% of the people said that Alexis and John don't have sex four times a day.

Ryan said that Jenn owed $24,000 on the car. Did she ever make any payments?

Nick Dubrow (Heather's son) was on Wednesday's Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. He was at a house showing event in Newport Coast (where the Dubrows owned houses) because he was training to become a realtor at the Altman Brothers Corona Del Mar office. Jeana Keough appeared with a male companion at the same showing. Her facial, and cheek fillers are horrible. I don't understand why women keep having such overfilled faces, especially after they see themselves on tv. She has the same fillers for years.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

I'm of the belief that all the things Gina said about why she asked Travis to move out are true, but I also think he did so under legal advise. At the time, there were restraining orders in place. Travis' ex also made a number of accusations about Gina as part of the ongoing custody battle, which was only very recently settled. (sounds like his ex has substance abuse issues).

Also worth noting that they both share custody of their respective kids, so they weren't living together full time. I can appreciate Gina's hesitancy to further co-mingle their finances by purchasing a larger home without a commitment. Since they also started working together, she's ab agent and I believe he's broker/agent at the same firm, it might also be the case of way too much togetherness.

In any case, they're still together so it's seemingly working. Gina looked lovely on WWHL. Hair was back in a shorter, wavy bob and I loved her dress & shoes. Josh Flagg was the other guest and he seemed a little perturbed to be relegated to 2nd chair.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/26/2024 at 1:07 AM, bravofan27 said:

This was the first time I have EVER liked Shane. In fact, I think every time they have shown him on this show, I absolutely hated his "humor" and thought he was mean and a real asshole to his family. However, this was the FIRST time I have ever liked him. Emily losing weight, Shane gaining a gut (he also really has aged a lot), seems to have humbled him a bit. But what I loved the most was him and his Big Gulp. How awesome. How cute, how real. 

Jenn, I think, really is LIKE a Lynne Curtin, BUT I think she plays up the dumb act. She has NEVER had a credit card in her own name? And if she is waiting for her settlement, she's not going to bust her ass at work. And she had to have known she couldn't afford the rental since she needed Gina to talk the realtor and owner into foregoing that requirement. Her acting like she didn't know that she wasn't going to be able to pay (or that someone wasn't going to pay for her) I think is that-- acting. I'm sure she was hoping, but she went into that house not knowing if her ex would pay, and she wanted to live in the nice big house, more than she wanted to be responsible. Yes, Gina was probably sympathetic to her and helping her out BECAUSE she didn't have a job, credit, and was going through a divorce, and whatever Jenn said to her about how the rent was going to get paid was obviously wasn't true. Hopefully, Gina asked her how she was going to afford the rent. So I think Jenn played her, but I also think Jenn is pretty dumb. It also puts a lot more perspective on why she likes Ryan and ignores all the bad stuff about him-- she literally needs him and she is not embarrassed about being dependent on men. She seems to want to be. 

PLUS... DADDY actually paid off her rent!  Maybe DADDY needs to slow up on taking care of his 46 year old baby daughter!

• Like 3
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jenn had an affair with Ryan, and she left her husband. 

Doesn't Jenn claim she didn't have an affair? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

20 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

NEW ugly personality? She's always been ugly. 

Last time Alexis was on the show, she said gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married and women aren't smart enough to be president, soooo...

• Mind Blown 3
  • Angry 1
  • Wink 1
24 minutes ago, oftentimes said:

Anybody know what kind of dog that is?

I don't know, but I was thinking maybe a Labradoodle (or some other Poodle mix) or a Portuguese Water Dog.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, la patineuse said:

Archie is still the #1 Good Boy, but Gina's pupper is a cutie and seems so sweet.

I Loved the coloring on Gina’s dog. Beautiful pup

• Like 5
13 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

That is all true - it is easier if you are not heading to the airport while his kids eave goodbye in the driveway. But if you are going to be the SO of someone for 4 years and the kids have already been entangled in that “family” way for most of that time, it is difficult to undo that. They maybe won’t see the trip to NYC but they will know about it. (Does Matt have a good relationship with the kids and provide them these things himself?) 

To me, it mostly seems like she wants to extract herself from the messy divorce and uncertain financial situation, which I think is totally reasonable. But also wants to string him along because she is comfortable or used to their relationship and I think he senses that which is why he said stop saying it is about the kids. I watch Unexpected and one girl’s parents have put off their divorce for a couple of decades because it is “too expensive” even though the mom has been living with her “husband” for a very long time. No way would I put up with that state of limbo. 

I think after four years, relationships get complicated and break down gradually.

Also, I would hope that Gina and Travis are having actual conversations off camera and that this is one of many reasons. For example, neither Travis nor Gina have discussed the specifics of the messy divorce or what his ex may or may not be doing. They have never discussed child support or division of property or even how Travis earns a living. 

Blended families are very difficult and there is always going to be the risk of a breakup and the loss of a quasi-parental person when that occurs. Even step-children - let alone children of a boyfriend/girlfriend generally don't continue a relationship when the marriage has dissolved.

It is one of the reasons why relationships with even step children are problematic. You have no legal right to see children when you divorce their biological parent and realistically is not going to continue in most cases. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
21 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Same. I thought that was really brave of Shannon to put herself out there like that. 75% of women can identify with the shame she felt, right or wrong. We are not talking about someone like Tamra gaining 5-10 lbs and wringing her hands over it, either. 

I watch too many housewife shows (and reality, in general) and that was probably the most real moment I have witnessed. 

And the trainer's "Oh wow" reaction was striking, not in a good way! 

12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

According to a viewer poll on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, 99% of the people said that Alexis and John don't have sex four times a day.

Didn't someone on Miami say the same thing about her relationship? I think it was Larsa. I didn't believe it then either. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

And the trainer's "Oh wow" reaction was striking, not in a good way! 

Didn't someone on Miami say the same thing about her relationship? I think it was Larsa. I didn't believe it then either. 

At least in Larsa's case, her boyfriend was half Johnny J's age. But no, none of you were having sex 4x/day. 

• Like 3

I guess it depends on what metric you are using to define sex, maybe for Alexis it means 2 minutes of missionary position before Jay Jay passes out half the time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Palimelon said:

I guess it depends on what metric you are using to define sex, maybe for Alexis it means 2 minutes of missionary position before Jay Jay passes out half the time? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I totally see John as a pillow princess. And Alexis over eager to please her man. Im just saying, she probably has to fake it a lot because I don't see John As the type to put the work in required to reciprocate once let alone 4 times a day.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I mean, Alexis was on the show first, so I could see her feeling like she has rights to it... 

But, she's basically doing everything short of waving pornographic photos of her and Johnny J. in Shannon's face. It's sick. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

The only reason Alexis is back is the Johnny J drama....otherwise, she'd still be relegated to guest appearances on Below Deck. She was a short-timer the first time and I expect this will be an even shorter stay.

While I've never been a fan, I do wonder if she saved us from Teddi (you know Tamrat is actively campaigning for her)

The way Alexis is acting toward Shannon screams insecurity to me. I've always believed that those running around talking about all the sex they're having are overcompensating and actually having the least. It's giving high school locker room virgin bragging.

• Like 15
(edited)
On 7/27/2024 at 5:13 PM, ladle1 said:

I mean, Alexis was on the show first, so I could see her feeling like she has rights to it... 

But, she's basically doing everything short of waving pornographic photos of her and Johnny J. in Shannon's face. It's sick. 

I don't understand why these women brag about their sex lives. I never talk about my sex life with my female friends, nor do they talk about it. Don't they have other things to discuss? 

On 7/27/2024 at 5:25 PM, snarts said:

The way Alexis is acting toward Shannon screams insecurity to me. I've always believed that those running around talking about all the sex they're having are overcompensating and actually having the least. It's giving high school locker room virgin bragging.

it reminds me of high school boys or young adult men too. 

I don't like Alexis but if I had to choose between Alexis and Teddi, I'd pick Alexis. I hope Teddi never comes back. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
8 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don't like Alexis but if I had to choose between Alexis and Teddi, I'd pick Alexis. I hope Teddi never comes back. 

Lol Sophie’s Choice. I’d take Alexis over Teddy, too. She was always an overly serious sourpuss. Hopefully, Alexis will calm down on the John talk, and be fun. Maybe….

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 7/27/2024 at 12:30 AM, ZettaK said:

I wonder why they went to the Sahara Sandbar in Huntington Beach, far from where most of them live. I'm sure they could find space to play elsewhere. The place was promoted (the name was shown several times).  

Huntington Beach wouldn't be too far from the HWs living in Newport Beach/Corona del Mar because it's the next OC beach north of Newport and just up PCH. It would be a farther trek for the HWs living in South County or more inland. I think there are flag football designated areas in Balboa, but maybe not in Laguna southward; there are volleyball courts, but maybe there aren't "organized" flag football fields (do they need a specific space? Lol).  And as you say, maybe Bravo had some sort of promo agreement with the Sahara Sandbar to host Emily's flag football game.

Edited by la patineuse
up is north; down is south, haha.
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, la patineuse said:

Huntington Beach wouldn't be too far from the HWs living in Newport Beach/Corona del Mar because it's the next OC beach north of Newport and just down PCH. It would be a farther trek for the HWs living in South County or more inland. I think there are flag football designated areas in Balboa, but maybe not in Laguna southward; there are volleyball courts, but maybe there aren't "organized" flag football fields (do they need a specific space? Lol).  And as you say, maybe Bravo had some sort of promo agreement with the Sahara Sandbar to host Emily's flag football game.

Tamra and Jenn live in Ladera Ranch (Jenn used to live there, and I assume Ryan lived nearby). Emily lives in Laguna Niguel. Gina lives in Mission Viejo. Alexis bought a house in San Juan Capistrano when she got divorced, but she now spends time with John Janssen in Newport Beach. So those were far from Huntington Beach. Katie said she lived in Newport Beach, and Heather was staying in Newport, at the Balboa Bay Club at the time. Shannon was renting in Corona Del Mar. There were a few other real friends of the cast we never saw before. I have no idea who they are, or where they live.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 7/27/2024 at 1:15 PM, ladle1 said:

Doesn't Jenn claim she didn't have an affair? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

Last time Alexis was on the show, she said gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married and women aren't smart enough to be president, soooo...

Jenn was even caught in cars with Ryan several times, but she claimed they were just "talking." 

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Tamra and Jenn live in Ladera Ranch (Jenn used to live there, and I assume Ryan lived nearby). Emily lives in Laguna Niguel. Gina lives in Mission Viejo. Alexis bought a house in San Juan Capistrano when she got divorced, but she now spends time with John Janssen in Newport Beach. So those were far from Huntington Beach. Katie said she lived in Newport Beach, and Heather was staying in Newport, at the Balboa Bay Club at the time. Shannon was renting in Corona Del Mar. There were a few other real friends of the cast we never saw before. I have no idea who they are, or where they live.

Yes, as I said, for the HWs living in South County(Ladera Ranch, Mission Viejo, Capistrano and Laguna Niguel) or inland (Ladera Ranch, Mission Viejo) it would be a trek to HB.

• Like 2
On 7/27/2024 at 10:30 AM, oftentimes said:

She has an Archie look alike?  Oh, you've gone too far with this covet! 😁

It really says something that Archie seems to be more liked, if not loved, than any of the women. He needs a spin-off, LOL.

(If Alexis was that confident in hanging on to her man, she wouldn’t feel the need to copy his ex. Archie is just going too far.)

• Like 6
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jenn was even caught in cars with Ryan several times, but she claimed they were just "talking." 

Isn't that according to Tamra?

I mean, maybe she was! But if Tamra is the only source...

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 7/26/2024 at 12:09 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Jenn is equal parts Lauri and Lynn Curtain in terms of cluelessness and ditzy act.  However, Lauri had better wallet radar skills and Lynn seemed to have had a skill/job she could fall back on if needed.

Gina is doing too much because shr knows deep down that she hasn't really done anything to warrant keeping an orange.

Alexis went from Jesus Jugs to Single White female.

Shannon, at her core, seems like a nice person...but obviously lacks coping skills and good taste in partners.

Emily's sense of humor, family life, and her ability to push back when provoked have earned her the orange.  I sometimes get Jeana vibes from her.

I think that’s why she’s constantly being an asshat. Coming in hot all the time with her opinions and judgments gets old fast, but it’s keeping her front and center. She used to be relatively inoffensive — it’s like a switch has flipped.

She should be the next HW to just go away.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, ladle1 said:

I seem to remember Tamra was trying to get Jenn to admit that she and Ryan started their affair while Jenn was still with her husband--and she kept pushing and pushing Jenn to admit this--and Jenn would only say that they talked, but that the did not start a physical relationship until she was separated from her husband.

Am I remembering that correctly?

• Like 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, ladle1 said:

Jenn didn't deny it. She was asked at the reunion, and she gave this "explanation".

6 hours ago, Dr Mama said:

I seem to remember Tamra was trying to get Jenn to admit that she and Ryan started their affair while Jenn was still with her husband--and she kept pushing and pushing Jenn to admit this--and Jenn would only say that they talked, but that the did not start a physical relationship until she was separated from her husband.

Am I remembering that correctly?

You are remembering correctly. But I don't think too many people would believe she didn't do anything before she was separated.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

You are remembering correctly. But I don't think too many people would believe she didn't do anything before she was separated.

I guess it's at least possible? There are people who have emotional affairs but wait 'til they're officially separated to begin anything physical.

Regardless, why Jenn would want to have one with this pile of Ed Hardy vomit remains a mystery. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, ladle1 said:

I guess it's at least possible? There are people who have emotional affairs but wait 'til they're officially separated to begin anything physical.

Regardless, why Jenn would want to have one with this pile of Ed Hardy vomit remains a mystery. 

She doesn't seem to be too bright, but she is capable of finding somebody (including her parents) to help her bail out of difficult situations.

Ryan proposed with a five carat diamond ring.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 7/28/2024 at 4:13 PM, ZettaK said:

18 hours ago, ladle1 said:

So Tamra was car prowling to "catch" two consenting adults making out, lol?  I believe it.  As mean and immature as I find Alexis, Tamra creeping around in the parking lot (?) to out someone else's infidelity is just gross.  And something very Tamra -like. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

So Tamra was car prowling to "catch" two consenting adults making out, lol?  I believe it.  As mean and immature as I find Alexis, Tamra creeping around in the parking lot (?) to out someone else's infidelity is just gross.  And something very Tamra -like. 

I don't think Tamra saw her. She was seen by others, maybe even her own husband.

Gina said that Travis is bifurcated, meaning that he is in the process of getting divorced (but not divorced yet). It seems his wife is creating obstacles. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

giphy.webp

"Nobody will recognize me disguised like this..."

• LOL 7
On 7/27/2024 at 5:54 PM, MaggieG said:

Why is Alexis acting annoyed by having to share space with Shannon when she came on Shannon's show??

Yet another one who is developing a huge sense of entitlement for no good reason, yet feels the need to copy Shannon — right down to the dog.

Dear, just be glad you’re being pulled out of obscurity.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
On 7/27/2024 at 1:01 PM, oftentimes said:

Anybody know what kind of dog that is?

Australian Mountain Doodle.

Name’s Meatball. 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/rhoc-gina-kirschenheiter-welcomes-newest-member-of-her-family

More about this breed, since it’s new to me:

https://www.doodlesofoz.com/what-is-an-aussie-mountain-doodle

Depending on the size, they can range from 24 pounds to 50+. Is that really why she kicked Travis and the kiddos out? 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

I’m trying not to judge, I don’t have the cleanest past myself…but Jenn is something else!  One thing I noticed when her parents bailed her out was that everything was daddy this daddy that…her mom was trying to hug her, talk to her, comfort her, but Jenn kept talking only to daddy, looking only to daddy, thanking daddy for helping her.  It was weird.  I imagine that’s how the dynamic was when she was growing up and it hasn’t changed, 40 years, 5 kids and 1.5 husbands later. Last year I kind of liked her, and I felt bad that she couldn’t see what a tool Ryan is, but this year I’m over it. She’s a bigger user than he is!  I’m not a big fan of Gina or how she handled it, and she has to take responsibility for not doing the credit check, but Jenn swanning around batting her eyelashes while waiting for everyone else to fix her problems is getting old and tired.  She just got a big settlement from her ex and she should have waited for that before she put her family (kids and parents) through all this. Now she can get any house she wants, but I believe she did it this way to sort of force Ryan into asking her to move in

• Like 10