Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Tell All: No Limits Part 1

• Start Topic

What bothered me the most about this was that no one (except Sophie) was listening to Gino say that all the fighting kills his sex drive.  Everyone just telling him to f** his wife, have make-up sex, etc.   Would they be saying that if the roles were reversed?   

Jasmine has been an extremely ugly fighter since the beginning and also extremely emotionally volatile.  Gino was stupid to continue the relationship with her thinking she would change.  Not saying Gino is perfect, but I think his bad behaviors at this point are mostly defensive and passive aggressive, as Jasmine goes for the jugular every time they fight. 

Why is she never held to account about the fact that Gino keeps saying over and over that the fighting is making him not want to have sex.  Note to Jasmine and Gino - instead of staying stuck in your problems, find a competent marriage therapist and allow them to help you resolve the actual problems.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I was away and only got to watch the first Tell All episode tonight. Why is everyone sitting around the McMansion wearing coats? Didn’t they budget for heat? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Liz dress is awful too!

Makes her boobs look like they are two billiard balls hanging in two orange socks.

• LOL 5

That dress does look like Ta Ta Towels.   What a hideous choice of dress.    Actually some of the dresses aren't totally disgusting this time, but some like Liz's certainly are.    I love how everyone stepped forward to hug Michael.  

• Like 1
On 7/28/2024 at 5:19 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

They'll have sex on top of that piano. Guaranteed. 

We still need a vomit, or gag, emoji... Then I could adequately relay my responses. 😁

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 7/28/2024 at 5:19 PM, Shelbie said:

Well I’m shocked. Looks like Angela is going to scream and sound demented after the break. 🙄🙄🙄

It's times like this when I wish I was at the 90 Day House, because there's no way I would stand by and watch someone be bullied or abused,  and instructed to leave? Like shut up - you're not paying for this!.

If Gino and Michael were women, would everyone mutely stand by while they're being screamed at, pushed or humiliated?

(Well... the jury's still out re Gino's role as I feel like their dynamic shifted when he quit his job to hover over her 24/7).

Even though most of these 90 Day Americans are emotionally "damaged" in some way (hence looking for love outside of country) a few of them did attempt to stand up for Liz in the past. But then Ed would turn on them and then laugh at their shock when he'd reel Liz back in.

Which brings me to another point... WTF are Liz and Ed even on the show?! They're not 90 Day anything!!! Aargh!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
On 7/28/2024 at 5:38 PM, Suzywriter said:

Sophie is ahead of the trends in the US. Lipliner done that way is popular in the UK.

Lol, maybe in Blackpool, but that lipliner look was just a short fad, over a decade ago, for high schoolers. If it comes back again, I wouldn't be too surprised, but I'd question Sophie's ability to influence anything. (Especially given her reliance on a support squishy.)

Edited by Chalby
  • LOL 3
On 8/2/2024 at 9:43 PM, magemaud said:

I was away and only got to watch the first Tell All episode tonight. Why is everyone sitting around the McMansion wearing coats? Didn’t they budget for heat? 

The whole budget goes to booze.

• LOL 5
On 8/9/2024 at 11:59 PM, Chalby said:

Which brings me to another point... WTF are Liz and Ed even on the show?! They're not 90 Day anything!!! Aargh!

They've NEVER been 90 Day Anything yet they were on The Single Life and The Last Resort before HEA! And I'm sure both of them are vying for another shot of Single Life. 

Speaking of Single Life...

Spoiler

Both Gino and Jasmine have been spotted filming for it! Will TLC ever be done with these idiots? 

• Angry 2
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They've NEVER been 90 Day Anything yet they were on The Single Life and The Last Resort before HEA! And I'm sure both of them are vying for another shot of Single Life. 

Reveal spoiler

Both Gino and Jasmine have been spotted filming for it! Will TLC ever be done with these idiots? 

Ed was on one of them. 

They stopped being about 90 day anything a long time ago & now it's just the name they use to let you know it's from the 90 day stable of programs. 

13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Does that mean they broke up?

• Like 1
  • Love 1