Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Episode Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
10 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Cue the histrionics.  So much for wanting to experience ALL of Big Brother.

Why does she pretend cry in the DR?  It isn't going to get her any sympathy/votes from the houseguests.e

With that said, that was a tough challenge.  Tougher, imho, that the one last year with the cups of dirt.  Using the picker upper thingy (technical term) to get the small balls would be difficult.  I'd be surprised if her hand wasn't cramping as much as anything else.   

And I don't know how Angela can go on saying she feels like an outsider in the house.   That group sat up with her all night and urged her on.     

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 8
6 minutes ago, Thalia said:

And I don't know how Angela can go on saying she feels like an outsider in the house.   That group sat up with her all night and urged her on.

Because she's a professional victim. Not a single fucking redeeming quality to be found in her. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1

Here goes Angela hee hee! She would have done a much better job of instigator. The paranoia and chaos we could have had, but then again she doesn’t need to be the AI instigator, she can just be herself. 🩷

That Mattrix doesn’t look difficult. I could have slept through Matt droning on and on.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Do you think Angela is like this in real life?  That she doesn’t believe anything anyone says to her at any time, ever?

I think she’s probably an insufferable bitch in real life. Doubt you just turn into one on TV. 

• Like 6
(edited)

No shit Sherlock! Took Tucker 6 weeks to learn he can’t be a dictator to win and he can only trust himself. He better win AI if he wants to stay in the game. And Angela’s plan may have backfired.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

That Mattrix doesn’t look difficult. I could have slept through Matt droning on and on.

Ditto; all I’d have to do is pretend it’s a conference call, and I’d be out like a light.

• LOL 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, dizzyd said:

This episode is boring so far. Surely they’re not leaving all the good stuff for tomorrow.

They did.

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Like I mentioned in the Episode thread, this reminded me of that guy who had to listed to Don Ho sing "Tiny Bubbles" all night on Season 2 of "The Mole."  That was an hilarious sequence.

Ah yes, the first two seasons of "The Mole" were the only good season because of Anderson Cooper hosting it.  When he left there went the charm and wit with him.

In other news, Angela is a tad paranoid.  Who knew.  🤣

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1

Tucker used to get on my nerves a bit, just a tad too cocky and I LOVE confidence. 

When he took Angela off the block my heart warmed a little. But tonight when he gave that 5k to, umm, T? (no clue how to spell it) my heart melted and I actually became a die hard stand of Tucker's❣️

• Like 2

How desperate do you think Angela's family (other than the one daughter) is to keep her in the house? Forget the money; can you imagine how peaceful their lives are with this bitch locked in a house in California? 

• Like 2
(edited)

They’d be fools not to send him packing.

And I say this as a Tucker fan but he blew his game this week.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

I am just ridiculously happy that we are losing Tucker or Angela and yet keeping Tucker or Angela for entertainment purposes.  It's like both sides of my brain are satisfied.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

In other words, you expect him to stay?

Nah Chelsei did her job and got the numbers. It’s like when Michael was evicted on DE night in S24.

Hearing all this from Angela again would almost make me do the stupid thing and keep Tucker.  Desperation is not a good look and she's constantly desperate

• Like 6

I would vote Angela out for her "I want to stay!!!!" histrionics alone.

That said, sending Tucker home is the smart move.  Second volunteer of the season.  

• Like 5
(edited)

Hopefully the plan stays intact because Tucker’s Droopy Dawg impersonation when things aren’t going his way is infuriating.  Don’t want to risk going home?  Don’t put yourself on a silver platter for the HOH.

Do you think that Angela will realize, if she stays, they aren’t keeping her, but getting rid of Tucker?

Edited by mojoween
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Lol, Chelsei was my #2 after Tucker and I’m so glad Brooklyn is gone so I don’t have to see the ugly side of her anymore. She’s my #1 now.

I sadly expect the game to get back to the style of previous seasons without Tucker driving it and pushing everyone to play and not hide or coast.

Yea. Hopefully they get Angela, Chelsie, and then Quinn out. But in fairness, I'll probably be mostly keeping up with the show through your alls posts. Angela existing legitimately makes me angry, and Tucker shaking shit up was the only intriguing part of the show for me this season. MJ in yoga pants can only do so much...

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I've liked Chelsie from the beginning and she was representing me both with her flinch while Angela was talking and her triumphant (and loud*) vote for Tucker.

**Maybe too loud.  I hope he didn't hear that and then ends up staying.

• Like 1
Just now, leocadia said:

I've liked Chelsie from the beginning and she was representing me both with her flinch while Angela was talking and her triumphant (and loud*) vote for Tucker.

**Maybe too loud.  I hope he didn't hear that and then ends up staying.

That would thrill my soul. All that screaming bullshit annoys me.

(edited)

Damn.  Her stupid campaigning might have led some of them to vote her out. 

It looked like Joseph was thinking, "And I thought AI Matt was bad."

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
Just now, DEL901 said:

Angela is going to be insufferable.  

Going to be? She's been insufferable since the moment she lumbered down those steps and started screaming at Matt. I try not to wish harm on others, but if something happened to her, I'd give zero fucks.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yeah, Tucker was the only interesting thing about this season, and he was growing on me. To be fair, the comps were better and more equitable, so there's that, but I can't stand Angela, and most of the rest are non-entities or annoying. Joseph for the win, I guess.

• Like 3
Just now, Ananayel said:

Yeah, Tucker was the only interesting thing about this season, and he was growing on me. To be fair, the comps were better and more equitable, so there's that, but I can't stand Angela, and most of the rest are non-entities or annoying. Joseph for the win, I guess.

At this point, I'm hoping a combination of you fine folks and my mom (who will keep watching) will tell me that MJ somehow wins. At least she's hot? That's the only interesting/positive thing I can say about the rest of this bunch.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1